Clingy Jessy & hubby Gabey Contey

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Clingy Jessy & hubby Gabey Contey

Post by side_eye »

Does anyone else think they're moving to NYC? All of Jess' posts recently about "Reflecting on our NYC trip" combined with "moving out of LA so soon!" are a little too much of a coincidence in my opinion........

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

side_eye wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:05 pm
Does anyone else think they're moving to NYC? All of Jess' posts recently about "Reflecting on our NYC trip" combined with "moving out of LA so soon!" are a little too much of a coincidence in my opinion........
i'd be SHOCKED. jess's way of life is wayyyyy too fucking slow for nyc

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

BBicecream wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:24 pm
I had to check out this girl's videos because a couple of ppl commented saying that I look like her. These two seem more like siblings who get along most of the time than a married couple? Their vibe is so off and there isn't any affection. I was reading a few pages back and I think Jess has cornered her husband into being a couple channel rather than giving him the choice of being an actor. She is clearly handling his freedom. Its typical in the youtube world/couples. Its strange to me that they're just using religion as a way of sticking to each other and not allowing for any options -divorce/ seperation/ opposite sex friends. I think they both have a case of seperation anxiety.
I've live in very conservative town that people get married young using god has excuse just to get married they get so miserable being together cause they made promise to god to be together it makes sense why older couple get so miserable ( not all of them) some of them get married in selfish ways. I understand you're married they love each other Gabe needs to do something else & so does jess she needs some female friends.Most christians that i know of think divorce is a sin you would go to hell & alot of them think it's okay for your partner to control you. I think you can have friends of the oppsite sex friends it doesn't mean anything if they can respect you & your partner.

If anybody remember that one Q&A few years back gabe was talking about him getting acting roles he said he wouldnt kiss or do anything with other female that's the problem nobody wont hire you if you cant do that no wonder why he cant get acting roles & jess probably controlls him that he cant post on his youtube channel hes so good at videography. They did anther Q&A talking about that they arent allowed to have friends of the opposite sex cause things can happen but you need to have friends of the oppsite I have better relationships with males then females thats just me.

I never like Gabe something about rubs me the wrong way & Jess I think shes a sweet girel but I feel like she acts alot more different idk how to explain it.

Here tosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Here tosee »

Please dont come at me im genuinely asking.
Im a muslim therefore i dont know somethings. Is divorce really a sin mentioned in bible? Cuz we muslim people can divorce if something doesnt go right and its not really such a big deal. Not trying to start a fight or anything just really interested in knowing

ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

side_eye wrote:
For sure not. Probably Florida or other warm state that is close to Gabe's family.

paramouse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by paramouse »

side_eye wrote:
I really hope not. If they think LA is a bad place to raise kids despite being majority suburbs, they sure as hell wouldn’t think NYC is. And there’s no way they’d like NYC. It’s a city where it’s just not really possible to stay in a bubble and pretend that people from other cultures and socioeconomic levels don’t exist.

I think Florida, which would be anti-climactic but they’re always anti-climactic, or another conservative area like Utah maybe?

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

I can't imagine two people as goodlooking as Jess & Gabe not getting hit on all the time. I get the impression they're also in a relationship & freak out about people hitting on them/looking at them to prove that goodlooking people don't need to be showered with attention to be happy. LOL

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

I can't imagine two people as goodlooking as Jess & Gabe not getting hit on all the time. I get the impression they're also in a relationship & freak out about people hitting on them/looking at them to prove that goodlooking people don't need to be showered with attention to be happy. LOL

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

Or somewhere near Nashville...

Professional_eater
Learner
Learner

Post by Professional_eater »

At first I read this as “fragile ego!” And was like is he carrying Jess in there lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

Professional_eater wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 9:58 pm
At first I read this as “fragile ego!” And was like is he carrying Jess in there lol
LMAO

ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

Here tosee wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:38 pm
Im a muslim therefore i dont know somethings. Is divorce really a sin mentioned in bible? Cuz we muslim people can divorce if something doesnt go right and its not really such a big deal. Not trying to start a fight or anything just really interested in knowing
There are some cases that can make your marriage anulled but they have to be really strong e.g if your spouse hid their mental illness from you or the fact that they can't have children and you found out after the wedding but there is something like what "let no man divide what God has joined" so if you get a civil divorce in the eyes of God you are still married therefore if you decide to commit to another relationship it is considered adultery.
So - there is no such thing as a divorce only an anullement on specified terms.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Yeah, you guys are right lol there's no way they'd move to NYC. Probably somewhere in the south. Still annoying they're keeping it some huge secret though lol

ivyrabbit
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyrabbit »

I wish the same ~AcCoUnTaBiLiTy~ that you're talking about, you would have shown for h&w. Instead of being completely shut & having a blind eye about it for about more than a year now & acting like you don't care about anything as long as you're getting the popularity, money & compliments everyday. And their keeping secret about literary everything is so annoying too. I mean common on! They aren't big as they think they are. I swear whenever she actually reveals anything about h&w (don't know when she'll do it. I've completely lost trust & faith in her. I don't see her being open about it this year. Maybe next year but who knows. Maybe she'll never be accountable about it :roll: ), she's gonna pull such crocodile tears & puppy eyes just to get all the popularity she'd had lost in these months & get praise from basically child audience who can't even see through her real motives.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

examplerandom99
Learner
Learner

Post by examplerandom99 »

This is random but I feel like they’re moving to Nashville, they took that trip over there a few months ago and a little after that they said they were moving. Maybe there were looking at houses there?? Other than that the only other place I could think of is Florida, but I don’t think Jess would want to go there cause Gabes family being around would take all his attention from her 24/7 which we know she would hate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

examplerandom99 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 3:11 pm
This is random but I feel like they’re moving to Nashville, they took that trip over there a few months ago and a little after that they said they were moving. Maybe there were looking at houses there?? Other than that the only other place I could think of is Florida, but I don’t think Jess would want to go there cause Gabes family being around would take all his attention from her 24/7 which we know she would hate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah i'm with you, nashville or maybe florida. but for SURE jess wouldn't be able to handle gabe paying attention to anyone else in florida, so...

maybe somewhere else in california? san diego or somewhere north?

kazloop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kazloop »

Here tosee wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:38 pm
[{
Yeah you can. But like Islam, theres very strict conditions and rules. Plus it depends on what denomination you are, People part of Church of England are liberal in terms of divorces.
Last edited by kazloop on Mon May 25, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kazloop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kazloop »

Guest wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 3:10 pm
side_eye wrote:
I don't think NYC suites their lifestyle. I could see Florida, to be closer to Gabe's family. Or Georgia/South Carolina.
I don’t think Florida (maybe near it though) because they already have a home there, they said its a ‘vacation home’ and Sofia stays there when they aren’t there.

Here tosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Here tosee »

Have u noticed when they reacted to their first vlog, it was Gabe's first time meeting Jess's mom and he called her MOM. But I never heard Jess calling Gabe's mom anything or showing respect/interest towards her

Here tosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Here tosee »

Another Q&A coming tonight 🙃 The ORGINALITY in their videos kills me

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”