Potatie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Clingy Jessy & hubby Gabey Contey

Post by Potatie »

Welp the discord’s back you guys 😊
The link’s stapled to the top of the web page, but in case anyone wants it’s here too: https://discord.gg/EKd8m2V

Lalu
Learner
Learner

Post by Lalu »

My comments on her latest video about flying home for Christmas keep getting deleted. I didn't even say anything bad, just replied to people's questions.

nev1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nev1993 »

Heeeey, what is happening with this forum??

katcher002
Wallflower
Wallflower

Jess and Seb are at least disrespecting Gabe and probably engaged in an emotional affair

Post by katcher002 »

I think Jess and Seb are enganged in an unhealthy emotional affair. Her love language is quality time and she talked on his podcast how they spent countless hours alone together in LA and he sends her voice messages like Gabe used to do when they were dating (The piecring their ear vlog).

On Seb's EOT 3 podcast he specifically told Seb not to refer to Jess as his best friend and Seb made a joke of it of it. In their most recent vlog Seb STILL referred to her as his best friend. Gabe on the other hand doesn't keep girl best friends out of respect for his marriage. What a great best friend to Gabe! Jess is such a loyal and considerate wife
How many acting roles did Gabe give up because she didn't want him kissing on screen and she can't even make sure he's treated with respect in his own home. Seb needs to spend his romantic energy on people other than a married woman.

I think part of the reason they never set Seb up on a date is that Jess has feelings for him. Someone mentioned it and I had to look back but when Seb flirted with Jenny, their editor, Jess definitely looked jealous.

In the most recent vlog where they get their ears pierced its really convenient that she was hoping that he was on a date after they already knew the girl he was talking to had a boyfriend. I think she is now doing things to hide the nature of her relationship with Seb.

Many people have been commenting this stuff on Sebs podcast, twitch and I have seen a few on Jess and Jess and Gabe's channel as well. I used to love these guys adn thought Gabe was a little annoying but I can't stand her anymore.

The point of a spouse and getting married is to connect with them on a emotional and physical level. Jess and Seb are both putting that energy in the wrong direction. The fact that Seb and Jess are telling eachother that they love eachother is just the icing on the cake.

nev1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nev1993 »

I really do not think they have feelings for each other. That's kind of weird. Do you think they are vaccinated? In their recent vlog in New York, they seem to dine inside and this should mean they are. I really doubted they would vaccinate. Are you guys talking somewhere else, this forum is pretty inactive.

katcher002
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by katcher002 »

I think they might be because NYC started that vaccine passport online thing as of 9/13.
I have resorted to using other Jess and Gabe chat applications but I am still looking for the new GG chat. I was on the old one (d1scord) but it disappeared suddenly.

never_conte
Lurker
Lurker

Post by never_conte »

So what do tou guys think it s going on with them lately? They haven't posted anything and it seems like Gabriel is again depressed. This in combination with the fact that she admitted to not be in the honeymoon phase and to be in weird mood makes me think they make each other miserable

xogossipgurl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xogossipgurl »

I think she might be pregnant…
The spontaneous trip to australia, the big break from youtube, both of them barely posting on socials

xogossipgurl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xogossipgurl »

I read that they would have to be vaccinated to enter australia so I assume they are

never_conte
Lurker
Lurker

Post by never_conte »

I was thinking the same (about a pregnancy), although it seems like it s something about Gabriel. Anyway, seems like they will post that video soon

LAGirlXOXO
Learner
Learner

Post by LAGirlXOXO »

So, they posted a new video. Gabriel apparently needed a break.
I usually try not to make comments, we don't really know what happens in their house or relationship.
But seriously? Burn out? From what?? Posting one video every week? One podcast episode every week? Playing too much F1?
The way they say it we can think that he works on house construction for 12 hours every day, he has 7 kids to take care of and doesn't have any money.
I know he has issues with mental health, but I don't understand how they don't see how privileged they are for being able to work as influencers/youtubers.
I'm afraid I'm being kinda mean but arghhh, when you see milionaire youtubers saying things like this while everybody is struggling due covid pandemic, it's just mindblowing for me.
What would really help him is to stop being self-centered and notice how is a privilege being rich and self-employed, they have a luxury home, he has a healthy wife and family, incredible travel opportunities (and can turn that into money - hello travel vlogs).
I don't know, maybe he's still frustated over not becoming an actor, maybe he's upset that his videos doesn't get 1 million views...
Plus, Jess looked weird when they talked about his "burn out", maybe she's also tired of working and doing sponsorships while he's whining about lack of direction or creativity.
Again, sorry if my words are mean, but reality is not easy, people need to get their things out of that place and be an adult.
I usually like their content cause they're chill people e do chill vlogs, but the selfishness and alienation just make me mad sometimes.

kyaraslife
Informer
Informer

Post by kyaraslife »

What kind of burnout is he talking about?

I am genuinely confused. How privileged could you be, that you don't need to to check your emails because you are depressed?

In the midst of this heavy conversation about his depression, Jess stats plugging in a sponsorship for Iphone cases. Just wow! I am not sure if this is planned or what, but it is insincere and rude.

There cannot be any love left. If Jess is pregnant, that will literally break their crumbling marriage fully apart.

Depression is easily managed with therapy, medication and by being around loved ones. The fact that he has these constant bouts of depression (Which he then blames on the workload), is a sign that something is lacking and my guess is that it has something to do with his career.

Not being able to make it as an actor (partly due to Jess being insecure and being uncomfortable with him kissing on screen etc), must be tough.

No amount of money can make a person happy, when they are not doing what they really want to do in life, and that is acting/entertainment related work for Gabe.

never_conte
Lurker
Lurker

Post by never_conte »

I totally agree. I am sure he has struggles like all of us, but he is in the most flexible work ever. He took 1 month off, while in Australia like it s the easiest thing.

Anyway, the sponsorship of Jess in the middle of him talking about such an important matter highlighted how money thirsty they are. Making also your husband announce your success (because you suddenly dont know how to say it) while just talking about how miserable he is with his life/career is just unbelievable. I can't believe she would do that. This was a video that 1000% shouldn't have had sponsorship.

never_conte
Lurker
Lurker

Post by never_conte »

Also, I thought that the reason for his bad thoughts and feelings was LA and that he would feel better in Florida. That was supposed to be the whole reason for the move.

I personally think that the real problem is his married life. He didn't know how it would be.. Jess was happy, laughing with his jokes etc when they met. Totally different form this boring no-lifer that is becoming. He has been depressed in LA, in Florida and now even in Australia. The only constant throughout this is Jess. But even if one day realize (which I doubt) they will never separate because they are Christians.

LAGirlXOXO
Learner
Learner

Post by LAGirlXOXO »

Also about this australia/america issue, apparently they want to slip time between the two countries. They said something about buying or renting a house in Aus.

I wanna see how are they going to overcome this, Jess totally changes when she's in australia, she's much happier near her family. Gabriel looks like he wants to come back home asap.

If he's having mental health issues being in US and near family, imagine spending months in a country he obviously doesn't really enjoy. This things must be discussed before marriage, bc for then there is no divorce option after that.

I already feel bad for their kids, imagine move countries every 6 months, diferent continent, weather, people, rules and culture. Children need routine, safety, a solid home and relationships, they're can't be dragged around like bags in trips, it will exhaust then.

I'm also sorry that his dream of being an actor didn't work out, when you're single you can focus on your individual dreams and work on them.
When you get married you share dreams, and if your partner isn't on the same path as you or willing to support it, someone will end up hurt and sad.

nev1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nev1993 »

I think it must be hard for him seeing Jess constantly achieving something, by doing almost nothing and he can't do much. They got married too young and were to obsessed with this "perfect married life" and now realise its not exactly flowers and sunshine all the time, they were just not ready for the reality of life. Also I feel a big part of his depression is coming from the fact that he is purely bored, nothing brings him pleasure, therefore he doesn't do anything. They are also constantly together, which must be exhausting. As Lexy from Cody and Lexy Johns said once, you should realise that happiness doesn't come with: I will be fine once we move to ...., I will be happy once I have a kid, I will be happy once I am able to travel, I will be happy once... whatever. And for me it seems they are constantly chasing the next thing cause they are just not happy in the present.

LAGirlXOXO
Learner
Learner

Post by LAGirlXOXO »

Yep, new place in Australia confirmed.
Also more Gabriel's comments about how things are better in US, Jess talked about the market there - Gabe: target is better.
Jess about the way australians dry their clothes - gabriel: that doesn't make sense, why not use a dryer.
He looks resigned the whole video.
Clearly they're there because she wants to, he would just live in florida.

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”