Em_Chunk: Warrior Braid Princess & Insufferable Influencer

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Em_Chunk: Warrior Braid Princess & Insufferable Influencer

Post by Gossipmedium »

Czarbucks wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:19 pm
Is this another show with two other competitors or are there more?
There is more this time lol. So let’s see can that ego overcome more than two other girls cause she is going to have to bring it. And why is she sash shaying her ass around on stage with they have to present there glutes isn’t that a huge no for posing?

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Lol she looks ridiculous prancing around on stage. Also she thinks she’s soooo clever and cunning with all her “secrets”. She’s just childish and attention seeking. It’d be one thing if she quietly prepped and showed up on stage one weekend, but she drops hints the second she can. Like her “secret” prep. She was pointing out not drinking and not going off track and eating specially at thanksgiving making it all but obvious she was on prep like a month in. But back to the show today I doubt she gets top 2. If she does we know they have pull with the judges. She didn’t even really look too 3 but I’m guessing she places 3rd in her class. I can’t get over how little glutes and 0 hamstrings she has. The side by side with 2016 the only difference I see is a better camera and darker spray tan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

treelee wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:08 pm
Lol she looks ridiculous prancing around on stage. Also she thinks she’s soooo clever and cunning with all her “secrets”. She’s just childish and attention seeking. It’d be one thing if she quietly prepped and showed up on stage one weekend, but she drops hints the second she can. Like her “secret” prep. She was pointing out not drinking and not going off track and eating specially at thanksgiving making it all but obvious she was on prep like a month in. But back to the show today I doubt she gets top 2. If she does we know they have pull with the judges. She didn’t even really look too 3 but I’m guessing she places 3rd in her class. I can’t get over how little glutes and 0 hamstrings she has. The side by side with 2016 the only difference I see is a better camera and darker spray tan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yet she cant stop tooting her horn about her glute and ham development, its like ??? i don't know what shes looking at. wonder how many shows she doing this year, what a waste of money when you are def. not going anywhere with those glutes.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Em_Chunk: Warrior Braid Princess & Insufferable Influencer

Post by treelee »

Called it. She placed 3rd. She looked totally average at small local shows. No way she’s doing well on the national stage. She has zero glute ham tie in (or whatever that’s called). Also I used to think her stage presentation was better than average but she gave me major Marie wold stomping across the stage like a Clydesdale vibes at the bb.com spokesmodel search show Lmao

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

treelee wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:28 pm
Called it. She placed 3rd. She looked totally average at small local shows. No way she’s doing well on the national stage. She has zero glute ham tie in (or whatever that’s called). Also I used to think her stage presentation was better than average but she gave me major Marie wold stomping across the stage like a Clydesdale vibes at the bb.com spokesmodel search show Lmao
also, "not what she hopped for.." like, what? I'm so confused, i mean she follows the sport, does she really think her competitors are not as good as she is and shes going to routinely win shows? she is so completely average, it's like she has the opposite of body dysmorphia and thinks she looks bomb.ill admit, this is very fun to watch. wonder when the next show will be.

annahoney1234
Learner
Learner

Post by annahoney1234 »

fivebelievers wrote:Does anyone else find her “stage walk” extremely awkward ? It seemed jerky . Like the manner in which she prances is odd
YES!!! 10000% awkward and like she’s trying to stick her butt out the whole time, so she just ends up awkwardly waddling instead of strutting. I wish a picture could capture the awkwardness like a video does. Image

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

I watched one of her “strutting” stories and it looked like me getting up when my foot is asleep.

fivebelievers
Talker
Talker

Post by fivebelievers »

ynzb wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:05 pm
I watched one of her “strutting” stories and it looked like me getting up when my foot is asleep.
:rofl: Yes soooo accurate !!!!

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

fivebelievers wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:08 am
Does anyone else find her “stage walk” extremely awkward ? It seemed jerky . Like the manner in which she prances is odd
It is really clunky like she didn't practice walking, but like she had four years to do so...

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Czarbucks wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:29 pm
fivebelievers wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:08 am
Does anyone else find her “stage walk” extremely awkward ? It seemed jerky . Like the manner in which she prances is odd
It is really clunky like she didn't practice walking, but like she had four years to do so...
she said she has a posing coach too....feedback is she needs to come in leaner. are any of the judges pointing out the obvious she needs to glow her backside?

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

I think they're assuming that if she leans out, she'll actually have ham/glute tie in? And woof, 120s at her height, that's so light. Hopefully she doesn't destroy her hormones again with this break between shows and push to get even leaner. Starting to get deja vuish.

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:15 pm
I think they're assuming that if she leans out, she'll actually have ham/glute tie in? And woof, 120s at her height, that's so light. Hopefully she doesn't destroy her hormones again with this break between shows and push to get even leaner. Starting to get deja vuish.
120 at her height is bad. Some of the better bikini competitors sit at the high 130s mid 140s at her height like Mahsa Akbarimehr.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

So she’s basically ending up as light as last prep (and looking quite similar)... soo she didn’t gain muscle. Unsurprising as she spent most of the last 4 years feeling sorry for herself for gaining weight, not gaining muscle or getting stronger. She can try and rewrite history as much as she wants but she didn’t spend 4 years building her physique. She spent 2 years gaining and not lifting as much and 2 years losing and working out a lot. So net zero.

fur4elise
Learner
Learner

Post by fur4elise »

I always find it ridiculous to say you "lost" when you actually place top three, top five. Think of all those competitors who never place...If you truly love the journey, process and show day, you should celebrate any placing.

TBH, I truly believe she does not enjoy the work aspect of bodybuilding. She loves the glamour and the glittery shiny suit & high heel parts of her division...not the actual grit and grind of progressive weight training.

ShadowDog
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadowDog »

treelee wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:38 am
So she’s basically ending up as light as last prep (and looking quite similar)... soo she didn’t gain muscle. Unsurprising as she spent most of the last 4 years feeling sorry for herself for gaining weight, not gaining muscle or getting stronger. She can try and rewrite history as much as she wants but she didn’t spend 4 years building her physique. She spent 2 years gaining and not lifting as much and 2 years losing and working out a lot. So net zero.

I could not of written this better.
Only thing I could add is that I will give her a little/most minuscule bit of credit that her posing has improved and her current shape is clearly the result of all posing improvements.
You can see how flat and underdeveloped her glutes are when she walks across stage and then they semi reappear when she poses

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

they might be .02% larger now...but the tan is so much darker. she is so delusional. i just dont think she has the muscle building capabilities to do this naturally. and yeah, i dont think if she comes in leaner her glutes and hams will pop more, they will just deflate more because she doesnt have enough "tissue"

annahoney1234
Learner
Learner

Post by annahoney1234 »

Not competition related, but is anyone else irritated every time they see her post a story where one singular E has a freaking accent? Like we get it, you’re pretending you can speak French and regularly need the French keyboard ImageImageImage she’s just trying soooo hard to be different and ~*kEwL*~ and it irks me every time lmao

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

^Lol. I have had that issue, but that's because I lived in a French speaking part of the world and actually occasionally use the french keyboard to text french friends (lol french autocorrect is my lifesaver in those cases the more years I've been away from using french regularly). For some reason the iphone thinks I want to use the french version of words that are spelled the same (minus accents) even when I'm on the english keyboard. That said, as far as I know the only "french" friend Emily has is her (only) HS bff Yoon who took HS french with her. Which makes that even more lol/cringe-worthy. She took like what 3-4 years of HS french? Most people who applied to any sort of competitive college in the US took that amount of language too. Large portions of the world are bi, if not tri+ lingual. But please tell us how much you use French Em Dunc (aka that one time you went to Paris for a week).

Hereforattachments
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereforattachments »

In response to her ridiculous story about how too many people are saying she should have won. Insert huuuuuuge eye roll. This is gonna get me blocked but totally worth it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

^that sounded mild lol I was expecting worse

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”