Carlie “Nells n’ Dills” Stylez - Part 22

leggy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Carlie “Nells n’ Dills” Stylez - Part 22

Post by leggy »

Carlie not making any sort of statement is actually making a huge statement as to how she really feels about it. When she said she will just pray for everyone I took it as she will pray for everyone after this what she feels is an awful political change. She just can’t handle that her horrid Trump lost and she probably believes the country will now fall apart.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

leggy wrote:Carlie not making any sort of statement is actually making a huge statement as to how she really feels about it. When she said she will just pray for everyone I took it as she will pray for everyone after this what she feels is an awful political change. She just can’t handle that her horrid Trump lost and she probably believes the country will now fall apart.
Where is all of her girl power, girl boss and boss babe quotes? We now have a female VP with a history of being a tough prosecutor and senator. Does boss babe only apply to tall skinny blondes who sell press on nails and cheaply made clothes in China. Ugh she’s so fake. She’s using the word “inclusive” to sell her new online boutique but all I see is her own family members modeling the clothes. You can’t just throw the word “inclusive and diversity” around without representation.

Lol remember when trolltard was posting on Ivanka Trump instragram page asking her to collaborate with her daughter.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Carlie “Nells n’ Dills” Stylez - Part 22

Post by Rhea85 »

I am glad she finally realized her implants make her look top heavy. I am surprised she hasn’t fixed them yet.Image

Why don’t they do early testing with him to better understand his needs. Kayli has been ignoring winstons speech for years and I have a feeling Elliot will not receive the proper resources. Also being a genius is linked to Autism. Does she think people on the spectrum are dumb?

Sure Jan. Carlie will freak out if Lenny turns into a tomboy who plays basketball and his gender fluid. Image

Wow she really hated Sharzad and Angel. Makes sense. She has never been friends with people of color. Image

Isn’t she always complaining about going to cooper’s baseball games. Soon she will be complaining about going to Elliot’s science projects. She’s too dumb and too girly to care about other things Image

lmmomSD
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

A "litetal genius"?
Well, if that's true, we know he didn't get it from her side of the family.
And it's an obnoxious question. Poor guy already has his life plastered all over the internet. Now he's got people speculating on whether or not he is autistic. I know that the person didn't mean any harm-- they have a brother on the spectrum after all. But Elliott didn't choose this life. Speculation on whether or not he's neurotypical shouldn't be added to the crap he's going to see when he is old enough to see what his mom posts.
And if her implants bug her so much, why doesn't she have them removed? She always pretends that she has money to burn, so why not? She has had them for a while, and you are supposed to either replace or remove them. And if she was a "C or D cup" all through high school (which I also don't buy-- I have seen pictures from before she got them) why get them in the first place? She forgets that there are "litetal" hours of her on the internet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

What is it with these people and using the word "tender" to describe small children? Ellie Mecham uses that word to describe her sons too. They're not steaks, ffs.
And I re-read her reasoning for why Elliott isn't autistic. "He's a litetal genius. He's tender and pays attention to details. We think he has a photographic memory".
How are any of those mutually exclusive with autism? She is SO ignorant. Autism is a spectrum. And attention to detail could absolutely be a sign of Elliott being on the spectrum.
I half expect her to say "He can't be autistic. We didn't vaccinate him" Like Ruby from 8 Passengers saying that her son couldn't be on the spectrum because he carried on a conversation with the guys who were working on her lawn.
And people look up to these women! Glorifying mediocrity. Same with Shay.

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by avastpiratekitty »

Rhea85 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:19 pm
I am glad she finally realized her implants make her look top heavy. I am surprised she hasn’t fixed them yet.Image
I stopped following her on social media when it was clear and her family wasn't taking the pandemic seriously, but I do remember her saying a year or so ago she was "soon" going to make a video talking about her implants. I don't think she'll ever make that video, or get them removed. She just loves to complain about them but take no action.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

If she got the implants at age 24 then it’s been 10 years and it’s time to replace them or completely take the out. It would be hard taking care of two kids under two and running that boutique. I wonder if she also got rhinoplasty. She’s the only one who doesn’t have the butler nose. I have noticed they all have wider nostrils except Carlie. She has a “pinched” nose.

xsparklex
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xsparklex »

Oh my god I just saw her Instagram page after years and she looks awful :( :? Its sad I remember thinking she was really beautiful and Shay's hot younger sister. She could nearly be his mother now!!! A prime example of a good-looking girl ruining her looks due to insecurity.

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:17 pm
What is it with these people and using the word "tender" to describe small children? Ellie Mecham uses that word to describe her sons too. They're not steaks, ffs.
And I re-read her reasoning for why Elliott isn't autistic. "He's a litetal genius. He's tender and pays attention to details. We think he has a photographic memory".
How are any of those mutually exclusive with autism? She is SO ignorant. Autism is a spectrum. And attention to detail could absolutely be a sign of Elliott being on the spectrum.
I half expect her to say "He can't be autistic. We didn't vaccinate him" Like Ruby from 8 Passengers saying that her son couldn't be on the spectrum because he carried on a conversation with the guys who were working on her lawn.

Literally all of the traits she described could also be taken in a way to be seen as traits of people with autism, but I’m sure she probably thinks everyone on the spectrum is Rain Man.

Boymomma123
Learner
Learner

Post by Boymomma123 »

I just don't understand why she seemed so defensive about Elliot potentially being autistic. It doesn't change who he is and he would still be the same kid. A diagnosis would just allow him to get the help and proper tools he would need to meet his potential.

My son is on the spectrum and no one knows except my family and his teachers and therapists. Other than a speech delay all of his autistic traits are not really noticeable unless you spend a significant amount of time with him. He is super meticulous and rigid in his routines and has extensive knowledge on certain subjects.

She is just ignorant and clearly unwilling to do any research on the subject. It all just rubbed me the wrong way but I am probably super sensitive since we just got autism as an official diagnosis for my son. I feel bad for all of these mormon kids. Their parents seem to distrust Dr's and the medical field when it comes to what is best for their kids. Yet have no problem when it comes to plastic surgery for their own vanity.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

je0509 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:17 pm

Literally all of the traits she described could also be taken in a way to be seen as traits of people with autism, but I’m sure she probably thinks everyone on the spectrum is Rain Man.
Yes. There's a reason it's a spectrum. I'm sure she and Ruby Franke believe like you said, that anyone on the spectrum is rain man.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Boymomma123 wrote:I just don't understand why she seemed so defensive about Elliot potentially being autistic. It doesn't change who he is and he would still be the same kid. A diagnosis would just allow him to get the help and proper tools he would need to meet his potential.

My son is on the spectrum and no one knows except my family and his teachers and therapists. Other than a speech delay all of his autistic traits are not really noticeable unless you spend a significant amount of time with him. He is super meticulous and rigid in his routines and has extensive knowledge on certain subjects.

She is just ignorant and clearly unwilling to do any research on the subject. It all just rubbed me the wrong way but I am probably super sensitive since we just got autism as an official diagnosis for my son. I feel bad for all of these mormon kids. Their parents seem to distrust Dr's and the medical field when it comes to what is best for their kids. Yet have no problem when it comes to plastic surgery for their own vanity.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
She wants all of her kids to be perfection with zero flaws. She expects the boys to be athletic and douchebags like all the men she has dated (Steve cook, her ex husband). Her daughter has to be an exact replica of carliestylez. There’s a reason why she’s obsessed with Lenny.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

God I hope poor Elliot isn't autistic. He will SUFFER being raised by these dumb hicks and they will never get him the supports he needs.

If he ever gets diagnosed she will cry and cry about how hard it is for her, then morph into one of those batshit autism moms who obsess over their child's diagnosis because it gets them attention and praise while wholly ceasing to give a shit about the kid's actual needs when there's no show to put on.

Bluewelly
Learner
Learner

Post by Bluewelly »

I'm confused - do they think Elliot has autism or the person that wrote the comment on her Instagram does?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Bluewelly wrote:I'm confused - do they think Elliot has autism or the person that wrote the comment on her Instagram does?
The person who commented. Carlie would never publicly admit that one of her children might have an imperfection. Remember how long it took to get Elliott's eye checked?
And the moronic thing is that everything she listed as reasons that she is sure he isn't autistic are actually symptoms. All she needed to add would be he's fixated on something-- anything. For my son it was WWII and military history. For my nephew it was music.
She is ignorant. But that's not a surprise.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

This is why dumb narcissist should not have kids. They seem to think they are their own clone and expect them to have the same ideas and values as them.

Kelly Anne Conway (trumps advisor) is a perfect example

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

It looks like Jackson’s sister broke off her engagement to the guy that Carlie introduced her to.

Boba15
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Boba15 »

Rhea85 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:14 pm
It looks like Jackson’s sister broke off her engagement to the guy that Carlie introduced her to.
Wow. She was supposed to be married to him by now but they postponed due to the pandemic.

GossiperL
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GossiperL »

Did you guys see her screenshot of the text with her and cooper? His AnimojiImage
was of a dark black guy....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GossiperL
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GossiperL »

Did you guys see her screenshot of the text with her and cooper? His Animoji was of a dark black guy....?Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”