Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabi the Wannabe Waldorf of Youtube and Pathetic Tumblr Taurus Niki

Post by Yikes8624 »

teddy0416 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:38 pm
For a gal with super low self esteem, Niki thinks the only thing between her and a Gigi modeling career is a couple inches. The face, the body, the attitude, the talent? That’s in the bag. Also, she’ll be 25 in a few months - basically towards the end of most models golden years. I’m being a shady lady though, if she really thinks that she’s that hot of shit, good for her. I wish I had that confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well, niki and gabi expect things to be handed over to them cuz they're sooo famous. idk why niki think it's her height standing in her way tho, it's a lot of other things. models actually work hard, and they cant cancel work cuz of their anxiety or ocd or whatever niki's issue of the week will be at that point.

Yikes8624
Debater
Debater

Post by Yikes8624 »

Boogiegirlhey wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:05 pm
Niki and Nate look so awkward together he looks like he can’t stand her even in this new video she posted.
well i cant imagine most boyfriends would want their girlfriends to be posing half naked pics onto tinder. just to prove a point a point that she's tall for a vid. such a stupid idea. i keep saying that niki and gabi should go back to college, but maybe they're just stupid and incapable of anything more than the shit content they keep putting out

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Lol Niki is so delusional. She doesn’t look tall or like a model. And she’s not going to make petite modeling or punk rock music mainstream, no matter how many photos of Bella Hadid and Avril Lavigne she put on her vision board.

DakotaWaldorf
Talker
Talker

Post by DakotaWaldorf »

Lmao Niki copying Bella Hadid...
She wasn’t kidding when she said she was her new “inspo” for 2020 Image

Detectivev
Talker
Talker

Post by Detectivev »

Just got back from watching gabis vlog lmao. God I hate her decor so bad! That basement is so gross and it looks so ghetto with the washer and dryer there on the side.

Detectivev
Talker
Talker

Post by Detectivev »

DakotaWaldorf wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:09 pm

Cringe as fuck

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

Detectivev wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:17 pm
DakotaWaldorf wrote:

Cringe as fuck
jesus christ this girl needs to figure out her own damn personality. no wonder she's so fuckin depressed all the time, she's constantly trying (and failing) to mimic more famous/successful women that her life will never measure up to.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

DakotaWaldorf wrote:

That's so fucking weird.
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Boogiegirlhey
Learner
Learner

Post by Boogiegirlhey »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:31 pm
DakotaWaldorf wrote:

That's so fucking weird.
Yes and did anyone notice how now that she seems to have a crazy obsession with Bella hadid all of a sudden she’s now on a “petite modeling” kick when before I’ve never heard a word of her wanting to be a model it was always music. This modeling dream seemed to come out of thin air.

applebottom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by applebottom »

I couldn’t help but notice in Gabi’s new vlog one of her bunnies wasn’t shown. The grey one Frodo hasn’t been seen. Does anyone else think that she either gave it away or it died?
If it died she would probably be to upset to admit it because people told her she didn’t know how to take care of bunnies. IMO I thought that was pretty mean because they attacked her w/o giving her a chance. But if it died, I’m pretty sure she’ll come up with some dumb tragic lie of what happened to it.
Btw I’m also calling bs on the story on the story of her other bunny Gabanna how she gave it to some old lady. How stupid does she think people really are 🙄

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

DakotaWaldorf wrote:

The way that they pick and choose to mention that they're Cuban is always so funny to me. Like when they want attention or to seem exotic and edgy, they pull that card. How about just be proud 24/7. Reminds me of Bella Thorne back in 2016/2016 when all of a sudden being Cuban mattered to her because she wanted the attention of being exotic. Niki suffers from major identity issues as much as Gabi does. When I first started watching her she was so obsessed with Kendall Jenner then it moved onto Demi Lovato then Halsey. Vanessa Hudgens has been copied by both of them and of course we can't forget Bille Ellish and even Miley Cyrus. That's a lot.

I never knew her second name was Teresa. Heck, I never even knew she was Nicola either. I always thought she was Nicole. I wonder if she'd even be okay with anyone calling her Nicola and not Niki tbh.
Last edited by ugh_as_if on Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aricat
Learner
Learner

Post by Aricat »

DakotaWaldorf wrote:

These girls don’t have a fucking original bone in their body. Maybe if they were teenagers it’d be cute. But they are fully grown adults in their mid 20s. I’m the same age and have a kid and couldn’t IMAGINE being as immature as them. They never got out of being 15.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

ugh_as_if wrote:
DakotaWaldorf wrote:

The way that they pick and choose to mention that they're Cuban is always so funny to me. Like when they want attention or to seem exotic and edgy, they pull that card. How about just be proud 24/7. Reminds me of Bella Thorne back in 2016/2016 when all of a sudden being Cuban mattered to her because she wanted the attention of being exotic. Niki suffers from major identity issues as much as Gabi does. When I first started watching her she was so obsessed with Kendall Jenner then it moved onto Demi Lovato then Halsey. Vanessa Hudgens has been copied by both of them and of course we can't forget Bille Ellish and even Miley Cyrus. That's a lot.

I never knew her second name was Teresa. Heck, I never even knew she was Nicola either. I always thought she was Nicole. I wonder if she'd even be okay with anyone calling her Nicola and not Niki tbh.
It’s funny bc she’s mentioned her real name in a past video and talked about how much she HATED it and was embarrassed of it or something along those lines and never uses it

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:49 pm
ugh_as_if wrote:
DakotaWaldorf wrote:

It’s funny bc she’s mentioned her real name in a past video and talked about how much she HATED it and was embarrassed of it or something along those lines and never uses it

Her and Gabi are so scary with their obsessions. Imagine using a name you claim to hate and are ashamed of just to try and copy some celebrity, Yikes.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:49 pm
ugh_as_if wrote:
DakotaWaldorf wrote:

I'm sure I recall her saying she wasn't too crazy about her middle or full last name either. Hence why all her socials were Niki Demar. Or maybe she shortened her last name because it was "different ". It's one of the two.
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

notreb6
Lurker
Lurker

Post by notreb6 »

Niki and Gabi: The Hadid Weed and Melted Mouth Demartino

Feel free to edit and improve, just a jumping off point!

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

glittertorres wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:15 pm
Niki’s new video is so dumb. Is she seriously trying to make it seem like petite models are some oppressed group? Is this really something she needs to victimize herself over?
Y does she always need to play victim. the whole world isnt against u

cheekie
Learner
Learner

Post by cheekie »

Niki and Gabi: detached and delusional Demartinos

rosemilktea
Talker
Talker

Post by rosemilktea »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:16 pm
DakotaWaldorf wrote:

honestly as a latina it gets me hot & bothered when influencers & celebs only use their ethnicity as like some badge of exoticism but then never actually do anything to show they care about their culture. this whole time i thought they were just regular pennsylvania white girls bc they never express interest in culture until it benefits them.

&& big cringe at the blatant copy of bella hadid's bio. homegirl has no shame about her lack of personality and it's embarrassing. i get being inspired by the aesthetic of the bio and throwing in the butterflies or something, but to completely rip off the butterflies + first-middle-last name + ethnicities is so shameful to me. i wouldn't be surprised if now niki goes out wearing only 90s/00s inspired outfits like bella does, and hops on the chunky dad shoe trend. i would be so tired being a fan of theirs when every month or so they copy off a new person and pretend they're somebody else. they are honestly the definition of culture vultures.

sofiajamotea
Talker
Talker

Post by sofiajamotea »

DakotaWaldorf wrote:

The way these girls' cling to celebrities and try to emulate their whole life is so scary. It's like they can't do anything themselves and for themselves because they always need somebody's approval. Niki's obsession with Bella isn't going to go down well because she is far from obtainable and I don't know where this delusion has come from. At least Halsey's aesthetic was somewhat in her reach with the blue hair and "I'm not like other girls" image. While Bella has none of that and I don't think looking up to a model is going to do Niki any favours. As well as this modelling aspiration that she has never talked about ever. It makes me think that she is just doing this because singing is now Gabi's thing.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”