Gabi the Wannabe Waldorf of Youtube and Pathetic Tumblr Taurus Niki

Georgiagd13
Informer
Informer

Re: Gabi the Wannabe Waldorf of Youtube and Pathetic Tumblr Taurus Niki

Post by Georgiagd13 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:17 am

Yeah, i dont think ariana is a nice or warm person at all in general
Shes always very shady, passive aggressive, sometimes shes just straight up aggressive and petty.
Her fave thing to do with her fans on twitter is shade ppl and make fun of things, thats her sense of humor
She has the reputation of being a diva for a reason...
Shes a great singer but her personality is not the greatest
She sounds like shes shading gabi again with that tweet tbh
Its pretty obvious she doesnt like gabi and hates paige niemann (which is sad cus shes basically still a kid)
Its like that saying goes: don’t idolize anyone cus they’ll let you down
Just like these tweens need to stop idolizing gabi as well cus shes a FAR cry from perfect

Detectivev
Learner
Learner

Post by Detectivev » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:39 am

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:17 am
Shes always very shady, passive aggressive, sometimes shes just straight up aggressive and petty.
Her fave thing to do with her fans on twitter is shade ppl and make fun of things, thats her sense of humor
Its pretty obvious she doesnt like gabi and hates paige niemann (which is sad cus shes basically still a kid)
Just like these tweens need to stop idolizing gabi as well cus shes a FAR cry from perfect
I like that Ariana interacts with her fans and I would hate it too if people tried to be creepy and look like me

moonlightbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by moonlightbitch » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:43 am

does gabi actually know what it means to have a parent cut them off? my parents cut me off when i was 18 and this included me having to find my own place to live, putting all my stuff in a storage unit, working a full time job, and not contributing to food, car, gas, money, apartment, or a cent to help with college. she thinks having her parents not wanting to pay for makeup and clothes and shit is being cut off. niki and gabi continued to live with their parents and still have in tact rooms horded with all their shit at their parents house and still have sleepovers there. im sure their food and board was paid for and idk about if their parents paid for college but they more than likely contributed to it. they dont seem cut off to me. if anything the parents were just trying to teach them to make their own money, budget and be financially smart for the future. i wish shed shutup about how hard her life is. girl needs a reality check 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pumped up lips
Learner
Learner

Post by pumped up lips » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:04 am

Their parents literally paid for their college. And these girls didn't complete it because they didn't want a degree. They wanted to go to beauty school.
They fucking turned down the opportunity to complete a fully paid for education because they're a couple of bratty idiots.
If they wanted to go to beauty school so bad, they could've paid for it with the money they splurge on tacky designer stuff.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:06 am

moonlightbitch wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:43 am
does gabi actually know what it means to have a parent cut them off? my parents cut me off when i was 18 and this included me having to find my own place to live, putting all my stuff in a storage unit, working a full time job, and not contributing to food, car, gas, money, apartment, or a cent to help with college. she thinks having her parents not wanting to pay for makeup and clothes and shit is being cut off. niki and gabi continued to live with their parents and still have in tact rooms horded with all their shit at their parents house and still have sleepovers there. im sure their food and board was paid for and idk about if their parents paid for college but they more than likely contributed to it. they dont seem cut off to me. if anything the parents were just trying to teach them to make their own money, budget and be financially smart for the future. i wish shed shutup about how hard her life is. girl needs a reality check 🙄
"my parents cut me off" she says as though she doesn't still have her custom bedroom and a beach house provided by her parents. as if they weren't buying her chanel beauty for Christmas. as if they didn't give her and niki they're old car instead of making them buy their own. She talks a lot about being "cut off" but I never hear anything about her ever having any kind of regular job that someone who was truly cut off would have to get to survive. Gabi, I know you don't know this, but words mean things
i like using pictures

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:44 am

sorry double post
whoever said she copies according to her hair color was spot on
also
acting like she hasn't been out here attacking female service/retail workers and calling women all kinds of bitches and being shady when it comes how women supposedly act around her sugar bird. Ya ever wonder the common denominator is?
i like using pictures

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:16 pm

Women doesn’t have to support a woman for the simple fact she’s a woman. I don’t support gabi because she’s a shitty person. And she only has guy friends cus she’s so insecure Collins gonna leave her for someone else like he did for her.

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:31 pm

Georgiagd13 wrote:
The way she said who do you think she is and worded her response sounded really condescending. Why would Gabi reply to that? Did she take it as if Ariana wanted to say Gabi has so much skill that is needed to film a haul. Idk weird.

glittertorres
Informer
Informer

Post by glittertorres » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:34 pm

moonlightbitch wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:43 am
If I were her parents I’d be ashamed and embarrassed by her behavior. She’s so unaware.

eldina98
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eldina98 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:11 pm

GivemeCoco wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:44 am
sorry double post
whoever said she copies according to her hair color was spot on
also
acting like she hasn't been out here attacking female service/retail workers and calling women all kinds of bitches and being shady when it comes how women supposedly act around her sugar bird. Ya ever wonder the common denominator is?
Majority of her supporters are women too but u won't hear her acknowledge that :roll: so why is she on twitter crying to her FEMALE fans about 'ThiS iS whY mY bEsT fRieNdS aRe dUdeS'

randooooo
Learner
Learner

Post by randooooo » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:36 pm

eldina98 wrote:Majority of her supporters are women too but u won't hear her acknowledge that :roll: so why is she on twitter crying to her FEMALE fans about 'ThiS iS whY mY bEsT fRieNdS aRe dUdeS'
Camryn and Jess both responded to that tweet lmao

Aricat
Learner
Learner

Post by Aricat » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:38 pm

Detectivev wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:39 am
Georgiagd13 wrote:
I like that Ariana interacts with her fans and I would hate it too if people tried to be creepy and look like me
Yeah. I think she’s just over people trying to be a carbon copy of her. It’s a lot more than any other celebrity. It’s creepy. I wish she would stop giving gabi the time of day tho. Gabi doesn’t see the shade ever and it just encourages her that Ari is her besTiEEE

Aricat
Learner
Learner

Post by Aricat » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:44 pm

Reality show where they are actually cut off. I’m so over her saying she was cut off. She doesn’t know what that means. She lived in a giant house with a princess room and 100 percent her parents still bought them stuff. They paid for their educations and living expenses. I had to work 5 years after high school to afford beauty school, college, and my rent. She wants to act like she came from nothing to something when she basically was how Kylie Jenner became the worlds youngest billionaire. They been had money. Goooodbye I’m over it.

smzth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by smzth » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:52 pm

GivemeCoco wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:44 am
OT but sugar bird SENDS me😂😂😂

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:11 pm

randooooo wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:36 pm
eldina98 wrote:Majority of her supporters are women too but u won't hear her acknowledge that :roll: so why is she on twitter crying to her FEMALE fans about 'ThiS iS whY mY bEsT fRieNdS aRe dUdeS'

Everytime someone links their twitters I always look and immediately regret it. They both have serious issues.

brittculture
Informer
Informer

Post by brittculture » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:52 pm

Cheesey wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:11 pm
randooooo wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:36 pm

Everytime someone links their twitters I always look and immediately regret it. They both have serious issues.
I just don't get how neither of them really have a life outside of the internet it seems. Like what 21 year old wants to hang out with a high school senior and a random 25 year old from the internet? I just don't get their dynamic. Gabi isn't impressive nor does she strike me as an inspiration. The twins are only 3 years older than me and I feel like I'm more mentally mature than the two of them put together!

pizzabooty
Talker
Talker

Post by pizzabooty » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:30 pm

Gabi’s lips in her latest vid when she’s eating her grilled cheese with ranch & pickle :help:

they look PAINFUL. also i haven’t seen much of her eating habits, but it seems pretty... juvenile..? gross..? no sugar tho!!! :?
:HK: <3

lunabaxter
Learner
Learner

Post by lunabaxter » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm

So I think I found out where Collin works from Gabi's latest video - he's wearing his work hoodie. Apparently he works for a brewing company - I don't see what's so wrong with her saying he works at a Brewing company? There's nothing to be ashamed of at least he's working.

lunabaxter
Learner
Learner

Post by lunabaxter » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:14 pm

I wonder how Niki feels about Gabi getting signed to Roc Nation and getting music management. I feel like Niki is way more passionate about music - Gabi's songwriting is like a 12 year old trying to rhyme. It just sucks that Niki wanted to be blonde - Gabi is going blonde. Niki wanted to focus more on music - Gabi is doing the same. It's like she's trying to one up her idk.

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:21 pm

She expects us to believe she was "cut off" at 15 when her mommy still has to buy her silverware at 25? Ok.

Her idea of cut off is no longer getting every single thing they want. Her parents prob stopped spoiling them to avoid them turning out like this, but it was obviously too late. And the cut off was likely after they started making money on youtube, but she conveniently leaves that out.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:31 pm

lunabaxter wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm
So I think I found out where Collin works from Gabi's latest video - he's wearing his work hoodie. Apparently he works for a brewing company - I don't see what's so wrong with her saying he works at a Brewing company? There's nothing to be ashamed of at least he's working.
You can buy stuff like that when you tour brewing company’s or even eat there. Just like hooters or Joe’s Crab Shack. I’d doubt he works for a brewing company since he drinks bud light in all gabis dinner photos.

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:00 pm

I 1000% believe Gabi being "signed" to Roc Nation is a lie. At the very least, it's an exaggeration. She's not listed as one of their artists and I would be truly shocked if she ever is listed. She has followers, she'll sell songs for sure, but she's not even close to being a musician. Between her lack of actual musical talent and her insane levels of unprofessionalism, there's no way any reputable company is claiming her as their own.

scorpio_bitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by scorpio_bitch » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:30 pm

Okay i just watched gabi's video and wrote down some bullet points from her vid
  • at 5:20 when she is drinking and eating her face looks so unnatural, it looked like it was hard for her to drink from her bottle and swallow the water. same when she is chewing her food. the only person i've seen have a tough time eating and drinking are people who have just had their wisdom teeth taken out. she really needs to get a decent amount of filler dissolved asap
  • oof her brows at the beginning of the video and in her Europe meet up announcement are literally so bad?? she could do a nice long straight bow or arch them since the eyebrow lady took them all off but no she's just rocking half an inch long brows
  • i feel like i've seen lily wear her harness a lot when gabi vlogs her. and in this vlog lily looked uncomfortable/ or like she couldn't walk normally so maybe her harness is too tight?
  • i think her nails were actually really pretty this time
  • colins mustache is so NOT a look on him
  • i've never really cared about her music passion to comment on it but everything she's made sounds so childish. and with her being pretty strongly associated with ariana i don't think her music career is going to go well at all
  • and lastly, i have never understood her obsession with bath and bodyworks candles and products. most of them have such a strong fragrance, their company literally gives me flashbacks of my middle school locker room. bath and body works is not very fancy gabi

Yikes8624
Learner
Learner

Post by Yikes8624 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:07 pm

lunabaxter wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:03 pm
well we all know how much gabi looks down on people who work normal jobs

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:22 pm

ari789 wrote:I 1000% believe Gabi being "signed" to Roc Nation is a lie. At the very least, it's an exaggeration. She's not listed as one of their artists and I would be truly shocked if she ever is listed. She has followers, she'll sell songs for sure, but she's not even close to being a musician. Between her lack of actual musical talent and her insane levels of unprofessionalism, there's no way any reputable company is claiming her as their own.

Honestly who outside of her youtube following would buy her songs or listen to her music. Its like , “hey, who wants to listen to a less talented and less interesting version of Ariana Grande, who actually sounds nothing like Ariana! And her house is messy!” - good luck selling that to literally anyone. Gabi can carry a tune and all but she’s nowhere near the level of a professional recording artist.
Im completely sold on the idea that Gabi is going through some kind of quarter life crisis where she feels the need to catch up on her childhood dreams.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”