Channon "my sex life, marriage, and channels are all dead" Rose #10

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Channon "my sex life, marriage, and channels are all dead" Rose #10

Post by bloodbrothers »

I just find it ironic how she said she didn't give a shit if she got demonitized and she'd still post content on YouTube no matter what even if that meant she wouldn't get a dime out of it because she "loved" making content for her fans. Fast forward to her Patreon scam where she's baiting her fans into "juicer" content that's all she talks about now is how YouTube is demonitizing her and she's not making money off videos so everyone should feel sorry for her and sub to her Patreon instead. She doesn't give a shit about her YouTube fans anymore because she's not making money off of them anymore. She threw that audience out like yesterdays trash and is onto suckering people out of money on her Patreon now. Where was this energy before her YouTube channels nose dived into the toilet? She has no one to blame but herself for her YouTube channels dying.

pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by pumpkie0 »

the more they show that child the worse it is put her in a swing zero response just a stare put her on the floor of a gym she walks like a new born starting to walk zero interest get the damn child some help before you get knocked up again. Just like her swimming lesson the other day all she can do is lay on her back with help and she has to hold a toy or has a melt down know of any other kids taking swimming lessons that hold a toy the entire time? you are reading here clearly as you now are posting her at the gym around other kids and still nothing wake up and get her some damn help

leelolee90
Debater
Debater

Post by leelolee90 »

Watching today’s video and paused it at just the right moment. Such beauty. Such grace. :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

barbiemroberts39
Learner
Learner

Post by barbiemroberts39 »

She knows 0 about surrogates except what she saw on “The Kardashaian’s” on TV! Yet, click the links in today’s video & she was PAID yes paid to advertise a egg & surrogate clinic she knows 0 about! If you see the drop down menu it says referral by Tv, then Channon Rose. That clinic gave her a kickback link! She should at minimum put AD or sponsor in her video! But I think 99.9% of what she does is PAID!
I do NOT believe she donates anything! I I Somehow saw on her phone in a recent video an app for Threadup & one more sell old stuff (not posh) I guarantee you she’s
Out there selling everything she gets free. The baby clothes & more! Let’s say a “birdie” like her sis nick name makes me think there are way more skeletons in her closet than clothes from Target! Peace ✌🏼

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiratedesco »

leelolee90 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:08 pm
Watching today’s video and paused it at just the right moment. Such beauty. Such grace. :rofl:
Shes deleted alot of comments on her vlog about how gross she looks and she needs to cut her dry ass hair. :rofl:

I saw a comment on yesterdays vlog saying they had 2 embryos that made it. Apparently this person has patreon so we'll see. Is she the spokesperson for infertility and eggs now? Talking about surrogates and donating eggs, and how you can make money off of that. Thats all she cares about is money.

Hey channon, theres a homeless epidemic in LA and children who are starving! How about you talk about that and bring awareness to the people who need help and shelter, instead of blasting us with all your embryo and egg talk.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

barbiemroberts39 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:14 pm
She knows 0 about surrogates except what she saw on “The Kardashaian’s” on TV! Yet, click the links in today’s video & she was PAID yes paid to advertise a egg & surrogate clinic she knows 0 about! If you see the drop down menu it says referral by Tv, then Channon Rose. That clinic gave her a kickback link! She should at minimum put AD or sponsor in her video! But I think 99.9% of what she does is PAID!
I do NOT believe she donates anything! I I Somehow saw on her phone in a recent video an app for Threadup & one more sell old stuff (not posh) I guarantee you she’s
Out there selling everything she gets free. The baby clothes & more! Let’s say a “birdie” like her sis nick name makes me think there are way more skeletons in her closet than clothes from Target! Peace ✌🏼
I get a gut feeling that place she is promoting is not legit or has shady practices. I could be totally wrong but I do not trust a place like that where they are paying people to promote them. I have never heard of a surrogacy place where they pay people to promote their services. Also, what even is that Wix website for? That's not their actual website and when I went to their actual website it said the web page wasn't safe/secure. Not to mention the actual website looks like it was designed by a high school kid taking a web design class. I looked at their Twitter too and they only have 10 followers and most of them are dead faceless accounts. Not sure about you guys but this "business" she is promoting looks shady as hell.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Shiratedesco wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:20 pm
leelolee90 wrote:
Shes deleted alot of comments on her vlog about how gross she looks and she needs to cut her dry ass hair. :rofl:

I saw a comment on yesterdays vlog saying they had 2 embryos that made it. Apparently this person has patreon so we'll see. Is she the spokesperson for infertility and eggs now? Talking about surrogates and donating eggs, and how you can make money off of that. Thats all she cares about is money.

Hey channon, theres a homeless epidemic in LA and children who are starving! How about you talk about that and bring awareness to the people who need help and shelter, instead of blasting us with all your embryo and egg talk.
The only way you’ll get Channon to GAF about a homeless person is if they are dead in a restroom and she’s vlogging with Tana Mongoose.
Also, where are we at with the pajama party city announcement? :rofl:

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiratedesco »

Character Assassin wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:46 pm
Shiratedesco wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:20 pm
leelolee90 wrote:

The only way you’ll get Channon to GAF about a homeless person is if they are dead in a restroom and she’s vlogging with Tana Mongoose.
Also, where are we at with the pajama party city announcement? :rofl:
Yeah, still no word on her pajama tour!! This seems to be a bad habit of hers...promoting things and never actually following through! They had to put in their credit card info and she said they wouldn't be charged until the date and city was chosen. My guess is they actually got charged and her followers forgot all about it, therefore she made some quick cash. I dont follow my account that closely soooo its possible.

And im so relieved that the botox she got is "Vegan and animal cruelty free." Did she catch alot of shit on IG for getting botox? So, the botox doesnt test on crawfish then? Shes so dumb, she sets the bar for people to come at her.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

It's that time again to submit a new title name for a new thread. Click the following link to submit your clever titles:

viewtopic.php?f=755&t=35258

starlighttt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starlighttt »

pumpkie0 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:36 pm
the more they show that child the worse it is put her in a swing zero response just a stare put her on the floor of a gym she walks like a new born starting to walk zero interest get the damn child some help before you get knocked up again. Just like her swimming lesson the other day all she can do is lay on her back with help and she has to hold a toy or has a melt down know of any other kids taking swimming lessons that hold a toy the entire time? you are reading here clearly as you now are posting her at the gym around other kids and still nothing wake up and get her some damn help
I'm sorry but the "Snow had to hold a toy and that shows she has developmental issues!!!" argument is really stupid. A lot of kids are scared of swimming and need to have some sort of comfort item with them. I was a swim instructor to toddlers and young kids when I was in HS, and trust me, it's super common. A lot of kids just stand in the water and refuse to do anything. It's fine, they're just getting used to being in a body of water. That is no indication of her developmental status.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

I haven't even watched her video yet about how many embryos survived and I'm already reading a shit ton of negative comments about Travis on today's video. :?

Missie12
Learner
Learner

Post by Missie12 »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:30 am
I haven't even watched her video yet about how many embryos survived and I'm already reading a shit ton of negative comments about Travis on today's video. :?

Of course she has NO problem leaving comments attacking him up but say one word about her being a lunatic and and attacking him for no reason shits deleted🙄 She’s disgusting truly disgusting! I wish Travis would leave her ass and take snow and mama joy with him! Not that he’s any better but he gets snow to interact at least, not just putting a camera in her face and trying desperately for a reaction! I seriously can’t stand that woman😡

justawful
Talker
Talker

Post by justawful »

I can't fucking stand Travis

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

I don't think Travis was mad that they have 3 survive I think he's kinda nervous If I remember correctly it happen last time she got pregnant & she had miscarriage. I do think Travis is nervous that it can end up bad not like he's being a brat or whatever. I really do think channon shouldn't get pregnant again until she can take care of snow i'm not that heartless to tell her she should never get pregnant.

I still a bad feeling the same thing happen to them before & shit starts to hit the fan. I don't think he wants to get his hopes up high & it comes crushing down something would happen channon should understand Travis is emotional scare that something could go wrong he's still the father he has every right to feel the way he does.

Maybe her second time around would be better & I don't feel bad for Channon she did this to herself not getting her std treated in time. The way she makes Travis look bad rubs me the wrong way yes she had to go through shots, medications, she would spend more money I really do think travis having hard time cause it seems like the same thing they had before they told you have this much embros & then when she gets pregnant she has miscarriage.

Let's be real she only has three & they still have to test them to see if any of them would last I think Travis feels kind scare that the same thing could happen they tell them everything is fine & she gets pregnant & something happens to the baby.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:30 am
she has 3 that survived & Travis got not really mad in my opinon I think he's just scare & doesnt want to get his hopes up. Of course Channon & her minions needs to put him down I don't blame him for being scare I would be to.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Okay, so I watched the video and here's what happened so you don't have to watch:

- They got a lot more embryos this time, they could possibly have up to 7. The clinic is just monitoring a few more to see if they make it past a certain stage. But they for sure have at least 3 even maybe 5.

- Travis gets frustrated because he doesn't want genetic testing done even though according to Channon they both agreed upon genetic testing if they got a certain amount of embryos. She didn't understand why Travis reacted the way he did. Channon made a good point though saying the following "I don't think it's fair for me to put my body through more shots, medications, spend more $ etc. if we have the opportunity to test them to make sure they will become a viable pregnancy. I don't want to transfer embryos that aren't good".

- Mama Joy had to step in and speak for Travis to the lady on the phone because he was frustrated over the genetic testing coversation.

- Travis is paranoid that all the embryos that get genetic testing done are going to be "killed" with all the manipulation going on with the cells even though they have a 98% success rate.

- Although I understand that Travis is scared he was a complete debby downer. The guy isn't excited at all and keeps listing off all these negative things that can happen. Like I said, I get he's scared but it wouldn't kill him to crack a smile and be happy that they got this many this time around.

- They didn't do genetic testing with Snow when she was an embryo which was very telling but I understood why they chose to not do genetic testing for that since they only had one embryo. That might explain why they may not know if something is actually wrong with Snow.

- They are going to the same fertility clinic that the Kardashian's go to.

- With the genetic testing they'll be finding out the gender. They don't care about the gender but it could be a possibility they have another girl to give Snow a sister since Channon grew up having sisters and wants that for Snow and they have a girl name picked out that they really like.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Channon really wastes no time “liking” all the comments that shit on Travis. These are only a few I saw, there are so many more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

You know, I hate to say it but I agree with Channon on this one. I normally defend him when she makes him look bad and throws him under the bus but there was no way she could have spun that to make him look good in any shape or form. He made himself look bad all on his own with how he acted. I agree with her that she shouldn't have to implant embryos that won't even be viable. To me, they'd be setting themselves up for more disappointment if they decided to do what Travis wanted. Hell must have frozen over because Channon acted like an actual adult in that situation compared to Travis. Don't get me wrong, I understand he's scared but he literally sucked the happy vibe out of the room and replaced it with his negative what-if scenarios. Sorry, but I'd trust a doctor who is specialized in this, not to mention is the fertility doctors to the Kardashian's over Travis. There is always a risk with anything you do but come on, they can possibly have up to 7 embryos and the genetic testing has a high success rate. I wouldn't want to implant an embryo either if it wasn't going to be viable. Why put yourself through that if there was a step to find the viable and healthy embryos?

justawful
Talker
Talker

Post by justawful »

Travis is so negative and I feel like it's all related to his sort of crazy ideas about things being "natural" or whatever which considering all that makes me surprised he would even go along with IVF at all

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

Tbh neither of them deserve their own biological kids. Or ANY kids for that matter. It was unfortunate they even had snow with the way they treat her. It makes me mad that these nutbags had kids when lots of more sane people aren't able to.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Return to “Channon Rose”