LearningToBeCozyWithTheFTC - Part 29

Alexandra Rodriguez

Re: LearningToBeCozyWithTheFTC - Part 29

Post by Guest »

Learningtotreatyourfamilybetter

PS. Greta's sweater is incredible!!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Learningthatmentalhealthisntafuckingjoke
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

themao101
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by themao101 »

green_eyez19 wrote:
WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:16 am

...the fuck? Did she watch the same video we did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think her fat girl followers are craving acceptance and love and are living vicariously through those kind of relationships. This relationship isn't goals just like Sarah Rae Vargas' relationship isn't goals. Both are with users that just tolerate them for the perks.
If Alex was still living with her mom, driving that KIA he wouldn't have looked at her twice. What he really wants is a cute Latina but very few girls in their mid 20s make the kind of bread Alex makes and that's what he is infatuated with. Driving that BMW, living in that nice house, being able to save his money till the woman he wants to buy a home for comes along.
I do believe that he'll propose once the pressure gets too much but no way in hell will there be a wedding.
Agreed. a lot of her obese followers are so desperate they can’t see through the man’s bs or they have never had anyone actually shown them real attention and love so they don’t know what that looks like.

Also what’s with these people calling it “ your one true love “ ? Like aren’t we all adults ??? How is someone she met less than a year ago her one true love ? And why are people expecting babies and wedding ?!?! Wtf is wrong with them.

Post by Guest »

LearningtorecognizeauserImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jmcgw
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Jmcgw »

Y’all, what happened to Peter?? She was obsessed with bleaching that poor boys head every 3 days. He randomly disappeared.

Here4Comm3nts
Talker
Talker

Post by Here4Comm3nts »

At the 22:00 mark of the Q&A, someone asked what is something Alex does that annoys Yarmayn. He paused to think about it and said, what you is what you get; Alex is pretty honest with her audience. IS. HE. SERIOUS?! I just scrolled through pages of photos on here that say otherwise to her honesty. We don’t get what he sees. Is he partially blind in one or both eyes?! :o

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

i think many of her followers hype her up that much so she never tries and change. this way she will always be more pathetic, more desperate and fatter than they are.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

i cannnnnotttttt with the marriage and baby talk! i’ve known people who have gotten married in under 6 months of dating. they were 40+ years old tho and at a totally different stage in life and maturity. even thought alex and yarmayn claim they are ~soulmates~ they should both be aware that this is still very much the honeymoon stage and there’s much to gain from enjoying your time as boyfriend and girlfriend versus rushing an engagement. i’d actually take them way more seriously if alex wasnt so nauseatingly codependent. sometimes you do just *know* you’re meant to be with someone early on, but this is just another case of alex being a codependent, clingy, insecure girl.

also she talks so much about babies. is she aware of the challenges of conceiving and/or carrying a pregnancy to term when she is obese? like cmon she can’t really think that she’s healthy enough to get pregnant any time soon can she? i can’t wait for the TTC vlogs eventually and all the crying when the doctors “fat shame” her

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

This may seem petty but does anyone else get seriously bothered when she throws the word “triggered” around? I have C-PTSD and getting triggered by something is really serious...so to hear her throwing that word around bugs me

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

I feel so uncomfortable watching the Q&A

There is no chemistry. They move way too fast. She idolizes him and this relationship to a point where it's unhealthy.

She plays "being in love" and "being soulmates". This is at best an ordinary relationship.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Y'all are so negative. They're TOTALLY soulmates; they share the same eye Rx.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

It was the end of the day, did she really have to put more makeup on and change her clothes just to film a simple q&a where they basically answered a couple questions which would of only taken a few mins to film that they dragged out for what seems like half hour 🙄
Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

Post by Guest »

WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:This may seem petty but does anyone else get seriously bothered when she throws the word “triggered” around? I have C-PTSD and getting triggered by something is really serious...so to hear her throwing that word around bugs me

That's because she mocks mental health and posts about it like it's a joke. That selfie at the Psychiatrist office is gauche and offensive.

moondawg626
Informer
Informer

Post by moondawg626 »

I’m sorry what was that weird tantrum clip she threw in? Was it a joke? Was she copying another YouTuber no one cares about? Like it looked so dumb and staged and too over the top. She’s trying so hard to be funny and it just comes across as annoying and desperate

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

Bewbsmagoo wrote:
WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:This may seem petty but does anyone else get seriously bothered when she throws the word “triggered” around? I have C-PTSD and getting triggered by something is really serious...so to hear her throwing that word around bugs me

That's because she mocks mental health and posts about it like it's a joke. That selfie at the Psychiatrist office is gauche and offensive.
Agreed. To her mental health issues are “trendy” like an accessory. Like the way she drones on and on about her “anxiety.” I think she believes it makes her seem quirky and interesting...what an idiot

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:48 am
Bewbsmagoo wrote:

Agreed. To her mental health issues are “trendy” like an accessory. Like the way she drones on and on about her “anxiety.” I think she believes it makes her seem quirky and interesting...what an idiot

Y'all put my thoughts into words! She thinks it's a joke and IT IS NOT.

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

remlosha05delete5 wrote:
WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:48 am
Bewbsmagoo wrote:

Y'all put my thoughts into words! She thinks it's a joke and IT IS NOT.
Yeah, that’s always bothered me about her. I feel like she only talks about it to garner sympathy.
Like the whole thing about “getting triggered” by things past partners did, and how she describes her relationship with Alan as “toxic”. It’s like she’s trying to paint herself as this pitiful victim to get attention and make Alan look bad. As someone who just got out of an insanely abusive relationship after 3 YEARS, it’s incredibly insensitive and infuriating to see.

Cupcakesandglitter
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cupcakesandglitter »

saucinonu wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:51 am
i cannnnnotttttt with the marriage and baby talk! i’ve known people who have gotten married in under 6 months of dating. they were 40+ years old tho and at a totally different stage in life and maturity. even thought alex and yarmayn claim they are ~soulmates~ they should both be aware that this is still very much the honeymoon stage and there’s much to gain from enjoying your time as boyfriend and girlfriend versus rushing an engagement. i’d actually take them way more seriously if alex wasnt so nauseatingly codependent. sometimes you do just *know* you’re meant to be with someone early on, but this is just another case of alex being a codependent, clingy, insecure girl.

Ditto! Pregnancy is no joke and if she isn’t careful she can easily get gestational diabetes. Does she have any desire to lose weight? Or has clinging to the body positive movement enabled her to continue to gain. I think she should just focus on being healthy. I remember when she would go on walks but now she doesn’t really share her exercise. Kids aren’t a joke and it really changes your life. She has to realize that. I don’t know how much longer being an “influencer” will be a thing??

also she talks so much about babies. is she aware of the challenges of conceiving and/or carrying a pregnancy to term when she is obese? like cmon she can’t really think that she’s healthy enough to get pregnant any time soon can she? i can’t wait for the TTC vlogs eventually and all the crying when the doctors “fat shame” her

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

As a brandnew first time mom I can confirm it’s hard af. I have a really good baby I.e. she’s sleeping well, breastfeeding is working, she doesn’t cry a lot but even taking a shower is a challenge because that tiny little human needs you 24/7.
Being a mom isn’t subs cute and adorbs all the time. You can’t parade your baby around target daily because they might not do well with too many people around. I haven’t really been outside except for walks in nature with my baby yet. We’ll test the waters on Thursday with a restaurant dinner with family.

Post by Guest »

Someone wanted an elf vid, so I tried.. Hope it works... //cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5df00543772 ... 437107.mp4

Return to “Learningtobefearless”