Tati Westbrook: Eyetwat McGlitterStan- How Much Sand Can a Twat Stan Stand, If a Twat Stan Can Stand Sand? (Pt. 35)

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tati Westbrook: Eyetwat McGlitterStan- How Much Sand Can a Twat Stan Stand, If a Twat Stan Can Stand Sand? (Pt. 35)

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

I agree I don't like him either but he conducts himself professionally it seems when it comes to his products. Twatto is pathetic and is just hoping her manipulation will work with enough idiots to keep her in her Maserati.

The whole 'stand down' thing came across more like a threat and it's disgusting! Who the hell does she think she is! I really think she threw the mental health card thing in because that's what JH did. She'll probably send emails out to all the drama channels threatening them that she is in an unstable place atm and they could push her over the edge. God she makes me sick!

herbata
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tati Westbrook: Eyetwat McGlitterStan- How Much Sand Can a Twat Stan Stand, If a Twat Stan Can Stand Sand? (Pt. 35)

Post by herbata »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:Lol it was me that said Crumpet pores :rofl: :rofl: Maybe we can use that in the next thread title??

I know we cannot and should not diagnose but yesterday on JH thread I mentioned someone I know very well who is exactly like these two and she has a diagnosis of BPD and HPD. I have come to the conclusion that these OG YTers started their channels because they have issues where they don't fit in, don't have a big friends group and didn't do the things, the normal activities that we all did in our early adulthood. They were isolated in their bedrooms, I wouldn't have had the time to do a channel I was too busy out enjoying my early 20's etc. They did it because they need attention and validation. Again I am NOT diagnosing but if you know someone who has that diagnosis you will recognise it. This girl I know can't deal with any criticism or any negative comments and they both use factitious somatic symptoms (of physical illness) or psychological disorders to garner attention, has excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval, constantly seeking reassurance or approval, she blames personal failures or disappointments on others, she is overly dramatic and emotional, need to be the center of attention,the list goes on.
I have BPD. Trisha? Maybe. But Tati and JH? Not once I’d thought they could be borderlines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boobi
Learner
Learner

Post by Boobi »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:32 pm
I agree I don't like him either but he conducts himself professionally it seems when it comes to his products. Twatto is pathetic and is just hoping her manipulation will work with enough idiots to keep her in her Maserati.

The whole 'stand down' thing came across more like a threat and it's disgusting! Who the hell does she think she is! I really think she threw the mental health card thing in because that's what JH did. She'll probably send emails out to all the drama channels threatening them that she is in an unstable place atm and they could push her over the edge. God she makes me sick!
What angers me the most is that it kind of works. People are tiptoeing around it out of fear. And some drama channels actually befriended her, like Rich Lux. He used to make fun of her being old and all that, he made dun of everyone until he became part of it all. Many YT’ers have saaid how they are nervous to review her stupid sponge. I am certain no one would have cared if it was done by some other brand. No one cared when Beautyblender came out with a similar sponge/puff thing.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Slightly off topic but I just went back through her video's as I was looking for a particular vid and noticed she has removed a lot of her earlier ones when she looked completely different, wonder why? :rofl:

JanLevinson
Talker
Talker

Post by JanLevinson »

The only thing that I agree with the ape on is the application method of the pitiful. It's easy. It should work if it's not faulty. But it is in many ways. I mean you put some product on your face and rub it in with Alladin's rug and it either works or it doesn't. Maybe I've had one too many tequila shots because I just passed my exams, but are her stans even madder than she is? Trying to justify anything on her behalf when she hasn't engaged with her audience in years? How are these people alive and functioning is beyond me. She seems to insist that it's very easy to use the blanketful, but her stans insist that you need instructions in 25 languages for it to work out, and somehow, after folloween all that, you're the one mistakeen if it doesn't. This woman and her cohort of mindless pieces of shit have been makeen all of this very confuseen regarding the magical blendeeful, but the basic instinct of it not working with cream products (that a lot of people had) shouldn't steer us wrong....right? Right? I feel like I'm losing more brain cells than I can afford to lose at this point, I doubt this is good for me in any way. I might pull a mental health card soon and stop posting here for a while because this woman messed me up a bunch. I still can't get over the fact that she handed that Rachel woman a dirty puff to put on her face. I've just watched "an idiot abroad" and Twati giving her that dirty ass puff messed me up more than what I've seen in this TV series, and if you've seen it, you'll know what I'm talking about. How in the world can someone afford a place around Hollywood and one in Seattle and be so god damn disgusting? She makes me gag. I am appalled.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Boobi
Learner
Learner

Post by Boobi »

You are useen your puff wrong!!

MrsTemfee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MrsTemfee »

Ok I just had to come here to see what you guys thought about this new 'how to' video for her puff...first thoe I don't hate tati. I have her eyeshadow palette and its fine. Not the greatest but not terrible so whatevs.

Anyways, In her new video its SO OBVIOUS that she switched the sponge to a clean one when she was washing it!! She loads up the dirty one with soap and you can see the soap getting dirty from the makeup...then the camera changes to a scene with her dirty puff sitting next to a bar of soap..then it goes back to her washing the puff again but its already clean? And you can tell its not the same puff because the soap is clean and has no makeup residue in it!! Like what the hell man why are you lying about washing the damn thing. Ugh. I bet its beacause it stains really easily or doesnt clean well (or maybe it tore when she was washing it lmao).

Im just so confused. And I dont understand why people are saying its inexpensive...18 dollars for two puffs is hella expensive (over 20$ if you add shipping). Just no.... I almost bought one but im so glad I waited. Can't wait for more cheap dupes to come out lol

JanLevinson
Talker
Talker

Post by JanLevinson »

MrsTemfee wrote:Ok I just had to come here to see what you guys thought about this new 'how to' video for her puff...first thoe I don't hate tati. I have her eyeshadow palette and its fine. Not the greatest but not terrible so whatevs.

Anyways, In her new video its SO OBVIOUS that she switched the sponge to a clean one when she was washing it!! She loads up the dirty one with soap and you can see the soap getting dirty from the makeup...then the camera changes to a scene with her dirty puff sitting next to a bar of soap..then it goes back to her washing the puff again but its already clean? And you can tell its not the same puff because the soap is clean and has no makeup residue in it!! Like what the hell man why are you lying about washing the damn thing. Ugh. I bet its beacause it stains really easily or doesnt clean well (or maybe it tore when she was washing it lmao).

Im just so confused. And I dont understand why people are saying its inexpensive...18 dollars for two puffs is hella expensive (over 20$ if you add shipping). Just no.... I almost bought one but im so glad I waited. Can't wait for more cheap dupes to come out lol
No worries. Most of us here liked her at some point but started to notice bits and pieces here about her that weren't in the right place and that's how we got to so many threads. We and Twati grew together, we grew smarter and she grew more money hungry than ever. It's evolution. If you ever have too much time on your hands, feel free to catch up with the threads and you'll see that we're not psycothic. It takes time and energy, we've all been there. Also reading her threads is a lot of fun! Image

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

Amazing... If something is wrong with the product it's the consumer's fault. "I put my hair dryer too close, I got curious about the seam and ripped it open, I didn't use a bag in the washing machine, I used it while it was still wet, I washed it too aggressively..." Okay so if it's SO intuitive, why are there so many ways to make it unusable?! She hasn't earned a dime?! I had no idea she was running a goddamn nonprofit organization! What a saint! We should all strive to be like her and start businesses that don't make a profit... Is anyone buying this?

"I address things as quickly as I can, I needed time to myself, I wasn't well, this is nothing that I'm making up." Yet she took the time to film a monetized video instead of addressing it on social media?

I am shocked that she is straight up threatening to dox people for saying something negative!!! This bitch is a psychopath!!!

Okay I got to the tutorial portion... "This is what the video is truly about." Okay you just bitched for 20 minutes but sure Jan. I better publish this before we start a new thread lol.

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

arctous wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:27 pm
...She hasn't earned a dime?! ...
MrsTemfee wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:05 pm

Dupes have always existed. Better made velour puffs from reputable brands are $5 for two, with brands still making a profit. What Tati charges is mostly gullibility tax.

Properly made velour do not shed and do not lose their texture after a wash. A Chinese youtuber who worked in what the West would call sweatshop conditions had spoken at length about velour fabric products released by Chinese gurus. Tati's puff also all rip at the same place, a single spot above the ribbon. That means there was a consistent manufacture flaw that shows up for users over and over.
Last edited by jozu on Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

JanLevinson
Talker
Talker

Post by JanLevinson »

Britt Clarke just said in her current live chat that she talked to twati and twati admitted to her that she uses filters because of her insecurities. Please someone watch it on playback or something asap. I feel like she's going to delete it after it's done because she's kinda shitting on Twateen and she's gonna get attacked. Not that I give a shit about Britt (because she supports J* and IMO she can't be trusted as long as she puts money in that monster's pocket) but I think that a lot of people need to see the video, because she's calling the witch out, mildly I might say, but at least she does.

Last edited by JanLevinson on Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

Lmao, yes Twati I'm sure the first thing people are doing when they open their Blendiful is take their fingernails and rake over the surface incessantly before using it. That's OBVIOUSLY the only way it would shed. I mean when I buy a new sponge I always make sure to really scratch it, pull it, and bop it to "break it in" ya know. When I get a new brush I spend a few minutes plucking out the hairs as hard as I can.

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

I had to turn it off after the "I'm not making any money from this, I want to make a dream brand for you guys". Lmao just stop.

Is it just me or she had three different excuses for why she didn't had a blendiful video posted? First she says she thought there was no need to, then it was about giving smaller youtubers a chance or something, and then her health.

Which one is it? I feel so vindicated that the hivemind of /r/Beautyguruchatter is seeing through her lies.

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:03 pm
Lol it was me that said Crumpet pores :rofl: :rofl: Maybe we can use that in the next thread title??

I know we cannot and should not diagnose but yesterday on JH thread I mentioned someone I know very well who is exactly like these two and she has a diagnosis of BPD and HPD. I have come to the conclusion that these OG YTers started their channels because they have issues where they don't fit in, don't have a big friends group and didn't do the things, the normal activities that we all did in our early adulthood. They were isolated in their bedrooms, I wouldn't have had the time to do a channel I was too busy out enjoying my early 20's etc. They did it because they need attention and validation. Again I am NOT diagnosing but if you know someone who has that diagnosis you will recognise it. This girl I know can't deal with any criticism or any negative comments and they both use factitious somatic symptoms (of physical illness) or psychological disorders to garner attention, has excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval, constantly seeking reassurance or approval, she blames personal failures or disappointments on others, she is overly dramatic and emotional, need to be the center of attention,the list goes on.
Can you please stop with these misinformed, inappropriate and hurtful comments and diagnoses of BPD? Just because you knew one girl doesn't mean everyone with BPD is like that. Educate yourself

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

Everytime someone here addresses something about her video I'm not going to watch, my mind is blown once more
Who does this girl think she is? So condensending and full of excuses. With this attitude, I wonder how much longer her makeup will last

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

JuliettaGrey87 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:58 pm
Lol it was me that said Crumpet pores :rofl: :rofl: Maybe we can use that in the next thread title??

Can you please stop with these misinformed, inappropriate and hurtful comments and diagnoses of BPD? Just because you knew one girl doesn't mean everyone with BPD is like that. Educate yourself
Sorry was referring to the HPD as she is my step daughter and I have had educated myself on it. I was not diagnosing simply stating the fact that their behaviour reminds me of hers.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

All right, I finished. I can't believe she swapped the dirty puff for a brand new one right before our eyes. It's so obvious! No wonder we've never seen her reuse one, they must be impossible to get clean and maintain in good condition! This is a new level of scam. And she insinuated that people need to replace sponges every couple weeks and the Blendiful will outlast that. As if. It looks like James is heavily monitoring the comment section because I didn't find a single negative one.

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

Crumpet pores and the Blendifools (Tanya and her stans).

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

K so with Twati's palette I really wanted a fake #ad where someone swatched it on their arse.
With the poofpoof - and thanks to you lot taking the piss - I want some #ads of people wiping their arse with it or using it as an incontinence pad or douche.
Omi god the thought of tagging her in a post like this. I'm creased again!

Man I wish I could be arsed with sm cause I could set up a STONKING parody promo insta account for influencer products.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

hrlyn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hrlyn »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:Lol it was me that said Crumpet pores :rofl: :rofl: Maybe we can use that in the next thread title??

I have BPD and I hate attention. Most people I know with BPD hate attention because we have such severe anxiety that is made worse by BPD. I know not everyone has the same symptoms and I hope other people understand this too. If she does have BPD I hope she goes to DBT to get help because it’s no joke. BPD has a very high suicide rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”