Tati Westbrook: Eyetwat McGlitterStan- How Much Sand Can a Twat Stan Stand, If a Twat Stan Can Stand Sand? (Pt. 35)

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Re: Tati Westbrook: Eyetwat McGlitterStan- How Much Sand Can a Twat Stan Stand, If a Twat Stan Can Stand Sand? (Pt. 35)

Post by Mortichia »

It's mind blowing how much audacity she has!! I can't watch her without getting pissed off, and had to write a comment, just addressing her points, and why she didn't film before the launch when she'd feel better, I'll probably will get flooded with hateful stans🤣😂 and her commenting about drama channels to step down from talking about her "ability to reproduce", i never seen any video made about her health issues and infertility, it's irrelevant, it has nothing to do with anyone else, i don't care about people having baby after baby and don't care about people that don't have any, it's just a-feel sorry for me card. She should be a proffesionall ceo and just say I'm sorry if some of you were experiencing the problems with my overpriced puff, please reach out to me, how hard is that??? She and jh are so ignorant and narcissistic that I can't believe the level of audacity and manipulation they both are on...and the bit when she threatens the reviewers, i didn't get to that yet but she's just unbelievable!!!

JanLevinson
Talker
Talker

Re: Tati Westbrook: Eyetwat McGlitterStan- How Much Sand Can a Twat Stan Stand, If a Twat Stan Can Stand Sand? (Pt. 35)

Post by JanLevinson »

This is one of the few/only times when I wished I had a youtube channel with 20 million subscribers so I could direct everybody to this thread and make all of her stans see her true colours, but on the other hand they're so god damn stupid that they deserve to get ripped off of their every penny, even their rent money, I don't give a shit. My good side would want to save their money but my rational side would want them to end up in a dump with their pore feeleen queen at the bottom of it.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

And the bit-"you need to operate on the internet to not be embarrassed when someone will pull the curtain back" she assumes that people were creating lies about the puff🙄🤣 she's basically saying-don't give me a bad review otherwise I'll dox you! Maybe she thought that everyone will be kissing her ass and had to think about the strategy for bad reviews. And she's pulling another shit like jh- only 10-20% had issues, my this and that is a HuGeee sUcCesSs, figures don't lie! I doubt that palette won an award, but even if it did, I'll still never ever buy it!! There's so many better palettes, and Iam a makeup maniac, but those entitled gurus will never shill anything to me!!
I was forgetting about her but with this shit I can't stand her again!

jozu
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jozu »

Is anyone surprised she wants to go after people? Every damn time there's controversy she's shown herself to be vindictive, entitled, and casually dishonest.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Mortichia wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:24 pm
And the bit-"you need to operate on the internet to not be embarrassed when someone will pull the curtain back" she assumes that people were creating lies about the puff🙄🤣 she's basically saying-don't give me a bad review otherwise I'll dox you! Maybe she thought that everyone will be kissing her ass and had to think about the strategy for bad reviews. And she's pulling another shit like jh- only 10-20% had issues, my this and that is a HuGeee sUcCesSs, figures don't lie! I doubt that palette won an award, but even if it did, I'll still never ever buy it!! There's so many better palettes, and Iam a makeup maniac, but those entitled gurus will never shill anything to me!!

Tati could find my ip, reveal my name and picture and I wouldn’t be embarrassed because a)I’m a nobody and b) I’ve only ever spoken the truth about her and my real opinions. She’s acting like every hater is a troll and a LIAR but no we aren’t. I’m a hater of Tati because this is just another example of the way she acts when people question her; condescending and deflects everything back to endo instead of facing criticism and manipulates her fans into thinking everything she says is gospel. I would go crazy if I didn’t have this thread of sane people because her subscribers are infuriatingly stupid

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:40 pm
Mortichia wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:24 pm

Tati could find my ip, reveal my name and picture and I wouldn’t be embarrassed because a)I’m a nobody and b) I’ve only ever spoken the truth about her and my real opinions. She’s acting like every hater is a troll and a LIAR but no we aren’t. I’m a hater of Tati because this is just another example of the way she acts when people question her; condescending and deflects everything back to endo instead of facing criticism and manipulates her fans into thinking everything she says is gospel. I would go crazy if I didn’t have this thread of sane people because her subscribers are infuriatingly stupid
Exactly!! I'm the same, just asking questions and addressing her bullshit! No one is harassing her! Way to shut down the freedom of speech and guilt trip everyone. I'm glad as well that there's so many people here that are seeing through her.

Post by Guest »

She's really making herself out to be some Joan Crawford 'Mommy Dearest' type. I can just imagine her in a board meeting thinking she's hot shit, eye-fucking herself in any reflective surface as they try to tell her the customer complaints about her 'Blendiful' and her just telling them not to fuck with her. lmfao. Pathetic pissant.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

Let me get this straight; she basically said that she thought it would be one of those products that people can just go out and buy without needing all this extra info (basically trying to excuse the fact that she didn’t do a video on it beforehand) but is now coming out with all these rules about how you can’t wash it this way and you can’t squeeze it, you have to pat it etc.

So... the video was necessary? Make up your mind!

Twati, you had months leading up to this “launch”.. is it the consumers fault that you waited until the week/day before to attempt to film something? No. Blaming the endo is such a cop out and wildly unprofessional for someone who claims to be a this big CEO. She’s just lazy.

Side note: I feel like if she’s been trying for a baby for a long time, she would have achieved it by now if that was ever a genuine goal for her. There’s IVF, surrogacy, adoption etc so with the money she has, something could have happened by now. Yet she chooses to sit on the internet and whine about her endo and use it as her get out of jail free card when people come for her. There’s so much conflicting things being said/done that nothing about all this makes sense.

herbata
Informer
Informer

Post by herbata »

She was the last big beauty guru I’d been subscribed too. I cant subscribe her after this video. I havent seen such a manipulation in a LONG time. She really outdid herself in my eyes. Bye Twati

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

So.... Internet.....

Can we get a
27302.jpg
this time?? Please? PLEASE?!?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

Scamwow Guru: Crumpet Face McGlittertits, only my stans understan me

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

Whoever said Crumpet Pores deserves a medal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

I can understand to use it with creams, although I'd only use beauty blender, but the blush and highlighter?? It looks like all the blendeen would take forever! If I don't have time I use my fingers for foundation and brush to powder. And she's talking about doing makeup like she would be working MUA, so affected, so impressed with herself, just beacuse orange man did her make-up and told her few things and Charlotte tilbury probably told her some tips too. And I saw comments about people having the same issues with endo and so happy that she's talking about it and will buy her crap, twati just separate those 2 things!! She's guilt tripping people to buy her bullshit!! :FU:

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Lol it was me that said Crumpet pores :rofl: :rofl: Maybe we can use that in the next thread title??

I know we cannot and should not diagnose but yesterday on JH thread I mentioned someone I know very well who is exactly like these two and she has a diagnosis of BPD and HPD. I have come to the conclusion that these OG YTers started their channels because they have issues where they don't fit in, don't have a big friends group and didn't do the things, the normal activities that we all did in our early adulthood. They were isolated in their bedrooms, I wouldn't have had the time to do a channel I was too busy out enjoying my early 20's etc. They did it because they need attention and validation. Again I am NOT diagnosing but if you know someone who has that diagnosis you will recognise it. This girl I know can't deal with any criticism or any negative comments and they both use factitious somatic symptoms (of physical illness) or psychological disorders to garner attention, has excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval, constantly seeking reassurance or approval, she blames personal failures or disappointments on others, she is overly dramatic and emotional, need to be the center of attention,the list goes on.

Boobi
Learner
Learner

Post by Boobi »

Her latest video made me so angry, I made this account, only to vent.

But then I saw an article on the Insider about her video. The shaaaadee:

“ Westbrook said. "Out of 100,000, if you are showing that the majority, your eight photos, five photos, whatever, tells the complete story, I'm here to correct you and say it doesn't and that you need to do better fact-checking, that's your job. Step up to the plate and do better because if you are someone that is writing articles and sharing stories, whether it be makeup or world events, it matters."

Insider reached out to Westbrook via email and social media, as well as representatives for Tati Beauty, for comment, but did not immediately receive a response”

They also reached out after Alexandria’s video. She did not respond. What the fuck is Tati talking about? The girl is such a manipulator in spinning stories, just like she did with JC, but the kiddo clapped back. There is no here to clap back. But I hope media outlets won’t let her get away with this behavior. No Twati, you can’t blame and gaslight everyone for everything!!

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

She wants drama channels to "stand down" and not report on "my health, my age, and my ability to reproduce" which is all PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION that SHE HERSELF has discussed on the INTERNET. All on the grounds that she tweeted about it in a reply instead of her main feed? She realizes it's still a public tweet, right? Ffs, the twists and turns she's making to avoid talking about the actual criticism is astounding! Y'all I'm still only 8 minutes in, this is going to take me forever.

I wish PewDiePie hadn't taken a break from YouTube because I'd love to see him roast her again.

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

I know a lot of people don't like him, but hear me out. When there were a few Conspiracy palettes with those nylon fibres in them, Jeffree addressed it properly. He investigated, said here's the full story, and here's where the complaints can be rectified. Full refund and new palette.

Didn't play victim, didn't say people are being meeeeean, didn't bring up mental health or health issues to get sympathy, didn't threaten to find people's IP's, didn't come up with conspiracy theories that people are trying to sabotage. Just handled it like a fucking adult and CEO.

Don't mean to trigger anyone, I know there are a lot of problematic issues with JS and that's totally legit. But Twati could take notes on how to handle complaints instead of pouting like a child.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Her comment section is ridiculous. She doesn’t even read nor respond to the comments, so why bother? These ass kissers think she’ll become their friend if they leave a gushing compliment?? Think again- she got your $$$ and laughed her way to the bank.

Edited: the comments here are hilarious! I would love to see someone film a tutorial using their blanket to apply makeup a la Tati. :rofl:
Last edited by Armywife1508 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

New thread soon. Let's all rewatch Kiki Chanel clapping back about Tati smearing her and the stans smearing her.

Don't watch her these days and the stans are picking apart everything she does to try to make something stick. I don't care if she's privately a shitty person or if I don't share her views. Telling lies about someone is still on Tati. Tati supporters are into victim blaming, though.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

Boobi
Learner
Learner

Post by Boobi »

ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:22 pm
I know a lot of people don't like him, but hear me out. When there were a few Conspiracy palettes with those nylon fibres in them, Jeffree addressed it properly. He investigated, said here's the full story, and here's where the complaints can be rectified. Full refund and new palette.

Didn't play victim, didn't say people are being meeeeean, didn't bring up mental health or health issues to get sympathy, didn't threaten to find people's IP's, didn't come up with conspiracy theories that people are trying to sabotage. Just handled it like a fucking adult and CEO.

Don't mean to trigger anyone, I know there are a lot of problematic issues with JS and that's totally legit. But Twati could take notes on how to handle complaints instead of pouting like a child.
Yes, this! I’m just still amazed over the fact that people buy her crap. She kept saying it is the consumers fault. I’m just baffled. Actually at 33 minutes in she is saying she does not mean to scold anyone. Well you are hahahaha

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”