Emma Chamberlain: Louis Vuitton's Favorite Urban Outfitters Model - Part 5

full_send
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma Chamberlain: Louis Vuitton's Favorite Urban Outfitters Model - Part 5

Post by full_send »

For those who don't know and may be interested, Emma has a nice feature in Vogue Australia (above),  Nylon Magazine also has an article with her (below).  Her Ideal Planner official release date from Simon & Shuster is today, and she is doing one livestream tonight for one bookstore, and then another one tomorrow night with her dad and they are going to do some art together.  Emma discontinued her channel membership at the end of February, no explanation as to why.  She was just named to Variety Magazine Power of Young Hollywood list.  She is really hyping Chamberlain Coffee a lot, will be bringing out new products soon, and says her dream is to open an actual coffee shop.

It is all but confirmed Emma is likely dating Tucker Pillsbury aka the musician Role Model, who is 22, and may have written his latest single Blind about her.  Her parents follow him, he is in photographs regularly by Emma's friend Olivia Rouyre.  In Emma's Anything Goes podcast two weeks ago she talked about having a dream in which she was cheated on, then said she told the real life person about it, which implies she is in a relationship if she could be cheated on.  Last week's podcast she talked about sleeping without pants on with a guy in his bed and then being worried she may have accidentally pooped his bed in her sleep (yes, this is Emma, no she didn't.)

Emma and James Charles have started refollowing each other on their socials and first James was liking / commenting on some of Emma's posts, then a few days ago she commented on his.  Whether they are just being distantly friendly but won't hang out, or a possible collab / real-life get-together is immanent we don't know.

Bryant and Dixie D'Amelio were at Emma's house two days ago, Emma had challenged Dixie to box in her Internet Beef video so maybe they will do a photoshoot with Bryant along this theme.  Emma has been hanging out with Larray, and a few other Tik Tokkers.  Yes, she got grief for going to Larray's party a few weeks ago at the Hype House and being photographed hugging him without a mask, supposedly she was there only about 10 minutes.  Otherwise until recently Emma has been pretty good about not spending much time with people.  Some of you may have seen her get confronted by a few different paparazzi while out getting gas for her car and jogging, which she says makes her very nervous. 

Emma did not get lip fillers, she just finished 6 months of Accutane which made her lips swell, now she is a primary spokesperson for Bliss Skincare with lots of ads on YouTube.

full_send
Debater
Debater

Post by full_send »

Above, Emma just posted on her IG Story of seeing herself on a huge billboard in LA. She is now one of the primary spokesmodels for Bliss Skincare, so there is the ad. She has been on posters inside Hollister and for Romwe and Five Below, not sure if she had a Calvin Klein billboard, so this may be the first big billboard outside.

Below, Emma must have another magazine / brand collab as Laura Polko just posted this on her IG. Laura Polko is the hair stylist who has worked with Emma for Vogue, Allure, Cosmopolitan, Louis Vuitton, several other higher end shoots. Laura also does the D'Amelio sisters so it is probably a United Talent Agency contract for their clients.

foxyunicorn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by foxyunicorn »

:love2: Emma finally confirmed she's in a relationship in the Hollywood Fix video just posted. She came out of the restaurant with rumored bf Tucker (Role Model) and bff Olivia... :love2:

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Anyone got any comments about the James Charles collab vid she just did? I hate that they don't elaborate. They want everyone to know when they're great friends, but radio silence when they went separate ways. I'm guessing it was down to the twins cos i'm not buying this "oh we just drifted apart and i didn't even think about it!" She even changed her phone number and never told him...
Idk what it was, but i felt so awkward the whole video. It just makes me wonder if they're actually friends again or if there is an agenda behind it...or both...?
Don't stan so close to me

yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Post by yellowbowl »

catsnotgotmytongue wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:02 pm
Anyone got any comments about the James Charles collab vid she just did? I hate that they don't elaborate. They want everyone to know when they're great friends, but radio silence when they went separate ways. I'm guessing it was down to the twins cos i'm not buying this "oh we just drifted apart and i didn't even think about it!" She even changed her phone number and never told him...
Idk what it was, but i felt so awkward the whole video. It just makes me wonder if they're actually friends again or if there is an agenda behind it...or both...?
I like that they are friends again because it seems good for Emma. I don't like that they are pretending nothing happened, especially since they are both like "I bet you guys NEVER thought this would happen again." Like yes because we know there's drama and now you aren't acknowledging it.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

So someone can just come over during Covid with no mask on and hang out? nice... no wonder this pandemic is never ending///

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

Who is the guy she’s supposedly dating?

kanemirami
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kanemirami »

7_ringsforme wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:58 pm
Who is the guy she’s supposedly dating?
People think she is dating this guy https://www.instagram.com/rolemodel/

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

He looks like her type lol. And honestly I just hope he isn’t a clout chaser unlike Aaron’s mustard head ass. But as far as James and Emma being cool again is such COMEDY to me basically shitting on the other two fake ass clowns.
Last edited by 7_ringsforme on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blessup
Debater
Debater

Post by Blessup »

Ugh, I low-key hate that she's friends with James again. He annoys me to no end.

sn_54
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sn_54 »

aaron posted this video explaining emma and his relationship and details on their break up

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

Well they’re not close like they used to be but seem to be on good terms with each other with is good enough because they never really had any real beef. And I think after the whole James and Tati scandal that’s when she fell back from him also because of those fake ass twins that stop associating with him because it was going to affect their image.

Riribeytaysel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Riribeytaysel »

It’s really disappointing that Emma just let Aaron get all that hate and let him get painted as a cheater and a terrible person. I’m so tired of her being silent through everything just to stay out of drama and protect her reputation. Same thing with James when his career was going down the drain, she decided to unfollow him and disassociate with him to save herself.

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

She’s actually vile. I tried to watch her most recent video and had to stop half way in because she kept burping super loudly, to the point where I genuinely got extremely nauseous. She’s so disgusting, since when was burping like a gross bitch and videoing it ‘cute’ or ‘quirky’ it’s literally fucking vile, does ANYBODY find her burping funny or endearing? she’s 18/19 I think it’s time to grow the fuck up.

She also spoke about how she’s been super unhygienic the past few days and feels ‘gross’, yet just washed her face and brushed her teeth instead of showering and putting fresh, not stained clothing on.

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

And yet she has a boyfriend smh. Like what girl you know brags about that lol. It’s not cute whatsoever.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Wy does she look so gross all the time? I honestly thought she was questioning her sexuality.. but then she glams up for magazines?

HER BURPS ARE SOOO GROSS!

ZoeLovesPizza
Learner
Learner

Post by ZoeLovesPizza »

Do we know who her boyfriend is?

conejita
Lurker
Lurker

Post by conejita »

mi-ya wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:22 pm
She’s actually vile. I tried to watch her most recent video and had to stop half way in because she kept burping super loudly, to the point where I genuinely got extremely nauseous. She’s so disgusting, since when was burping like a gross bitch and videoing it ‘cute’ or ‘quirky’ it’s literally fucking vile, does ANYBODY find her burping funny or endearing? she’s 18/19 I think it’s time to grow the fuck up.

She also spoke about how she’s been super unhygienic the past few days and feels ‘gross’, yet just washed her face and brushed her teeth instead of showering and putting fresh, not stained clothing on.
Omg thank youuu, when I go to her comment section people are like "I love how real Emma is, she doesn't hold anything back" And I'm like girl...you can still come across as authentic and edit out your burps (and farts! she likes to mention when she farts, too). Don't understand how ppl can find it endearing or quirky or whatever, it's just plain gross.

Ulala
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ulala »

Mental breakdown, mental breakdown, coffee, burp, anxiety, sore stomach, coffee, anxiety, mental breakdown, burp, anxiety, mental breakdown, cried off camera, sore stomach, coffee, gross vegan food I don't even like, anxiety, burp, sore stomach, mental breakdown, burp.

Like, subscribe, buy my shitty merch.

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

Something is wrong with this girl like I try to somewhat like her but she always does stupid shit.

Return to “Emma Chamberlain”