Re: Crusty Ca$$ie: Sweaty Girl in a Lonely Plastic World - Part 6

Post by Deedlemonster »

spacetravelisboring wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:55 pm
Deedlemonster wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:49 am
Bradie_Carrshaw wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:21 am
Don’t want to defend her, and didn’t watch the video, just saw the thumbnail. But I read the other day that it’s a current strange sm trend to emphasize or even color your under eye circles with eyeshadow etc. So maybe she was doing some kind of that.. looks atrocious anyway

She's a dominatrix??? Can you imagine???
Social media not s&m lol
OMG I'm an idiot lmao

Iliana
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Iliana »

Watched her “ curly routine “ and this woman doesn’t have curly hair or ringlets it’s wavy at most . I don’t understand the logic of putting gel and brushing it out when it is dry it looked horrible!

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

Deedlemonster wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:43 pm
Deedlemonster wrote:
Bradie_Carrshaw wrote:
Don’t want to defend her, and didn’t watch the video, just saw the thumbnail. But I read the other day that it’s a current strange sm trend to emphasize or even color your under eye circles with eyeshadow etc. So maybe she was doing some kind of that.. looks atrocious anyway

Social media not s&m lol
OMG I'm an idiot lmao
I'm crying at this, thank you lmao

As for Cassie, I was feeling nostalgic; I used to enjoy her back in the day. I legit thought I clicked on the wrong channel. I feel bad for her, but feel like she just self sabotages at this rate.
tittysprinkles

Bradie_Carrshaw
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bradie_Carrshaw »

Deedlemonster wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:43 pm
Deedlemonster wrote:
Bradie_Carrshaw wrote:

Social media not s&m lol
OMG I'm an idiot lmao
I mean, to be fair, with the wig it seems like a poor attempt to look like a dominatrix indeed *whipsound* :shock:

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

This last video: at this point I just feel pity for her. A hair washing video where she washes her hair, lets it air dry, then brushes it out.😶 My grandma doesn't even do this. There are a million ways to make hair appeal fuller (root sprays, hair pieces, actually styling the hair?) Whether its laziness or otherwise it's just sad. Good grief.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

I watched her newest video, and colourpop sent her valentine collection (they're really just throwing it all around at anyone don't they?), at least she did a look with it.
I feel like she's so condescending, she doesn't like guys putting an old photo on dating site and showing up on a date few stones heavier and years older, why do I have a feeling like she catfish guys as well 🤣
And she thinks every guy wants sex from her, that's what's wrong with all of them?

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

Mortichia wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:49 pm
I watched her newest video, and colourpop sent her valentine collection (they're really just throwing it all around at anyone don't they?), at least she did a look with it.
I feel like she's so condescending, she doesn't like guys putting an old photo on dating site and showing up on a date few stones heavier and years older, why do I have a feeling like she catfish guys as well 🤣
And she thinks every guy wants sex from her, that's what's wrong with all of them?
Yep! And she admitted to being perfectly fine cuddling and making out with guys while watching movies. But sex? No way. Huhh? So she will get them all hot and bothered to make them beg for her "puss" then she just walks out and leaves with her superiority complex in check. She is truly a piece of work.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

I'm not a prude but I wouldn't want to go to the guy's place on the first dates, he'd think it's for sex! And you never know if it's not a psycho.

eunoia
Talker
Talker

Post by eunoia »

Finally Cassie listened to her viewers and switched up her content with her vday video. She’s probably going to be annoyed with people in the comments saying this is the content we’ve been asking for I know she’s pissed no one wants to see another stitch fix box or boxycharm unboxing!!!!

And if her stories are true.... I’m not sure why she would put herself in danger by going to all these strange mens houses......... instead of meeting at a public place like starbucks. So odd her decision making.

Also did anyone notice her hand shaking like crazy in the video??????? It was really bad and noticeable in the beginning when she was showing her ringlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

eunoia wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:18 am
Finally Cassie listened to her viewers and switched up her content with her vday video. She’s probably going to be annoyed with people in the comments saying this is the content we’ve been asking for Image I know she’s pissed no one wants to see another stitch fix box or boxycharm unboxing!!!!

And if her stories are true.... I’m not sure why she would put herself in danger by going to all these strange mens houses......... instead of meeting at a public place like starbucks. So odd her decision making.

Also did anyone notice her hand shaking like crazy in the video??????? It was really bad and noticeable in the beginning when she was showing her ringlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First thing I noticed was the left hand shaking out of control. 👋🏻

Minimalist
Talker
Talker

Post by Minimalist »

I've often noticed her shaking a lot as well. I really think she needs a full health overhaul at this stage. I suspect she drinks a lot as well which possibly doesn't help.
I couldn't deal with her complaining about people's Bumble pics not being accurate. Her instagram photos look nothing like her at all. They are all very heavily filtered and in every single one of them she cuts off the top of her head (just like in her videos) as she knows that her thinning hair on top doesn't look great.
I feel like she really lacks any self awareness and treats her viewers as though they are idiots that don't notice these things.

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

I'd be very interested to listen what guys that she went on a date with, has to say about her real life looks compare to pictures.

SKA
Learner
Learner

Post by SKA »

I swear she’s high and got the munchies in her Girl Scout cookie video

rawpumpkin
Talker
Talker

Post by rawpumpkin »

This is her Youtube and Insta thumbnail. Which is a very old photo. No one would be able to tell she's morbidly obese, has thinning hair or dermatillomania from this photo. Something tells me this is the kind of photo she uses on her bumble profile. She's got some nerve.
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 4.54.22 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

Her hand shaking was front and center in the Girl Scout cookie video. Someone asked her about it in a video a few weeks ago and she said it was because she was hungry...but her hands are like that in literally every video.

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

I think it's safe to say she's completely given up on herself. She reminds me more and more of Foodie Beauty.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

SKA wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:35 pm
She. Is. Wasted. Either pills or booze or something. She is categorically LOOPY by the end of the video. "I'm not sure if they changed the formula of these cookies I haven't heard any reports on it."

For real. That's what she said. Formula.

SKA
Learner
Learner

Post by SKA »

sheusheu wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:23 pm
SKA wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:35 pm
She. Is. Wasted. Either pills or booze or something. She is categorically LOOPY by the end of the video. "I'm not sure if they changed the formula of these cookies I haven't heard any reports on it."

For real. That's what she said. Formula.
She seemed very excitable not her usual downcast self 😄

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

It's about time she went up a size for her Stitch Fix boxes. Everything looked way too small, especially in the arms/stomach.

It is your body, Cassie, not the clothing.

rawpumpkin
Talker
Talker

Post by rawpumpkin »

Oh no honey, what is you doing.....
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 7.11.17 PM.png
"They're just the eeentsy beensty teensy bit too tight in the waist -- they fit me *peeerfectly* otherwise" IMSORRYWHAT?! :? :? :? :? :? :?
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 7.12.50 PM.png
I know she's struggling for content but god damn, if she's going to insist on continuing to buy this cheap crap that already looks terrible on her, it's time to size up. What size does ThredUp even go to? I have a feeling nothing is going to look good as it never has in the past when she wasn't quite this massive. How is this not a wake up call? Oh yeah, it's not her body, it's the clothes not fitting properly, mkay.
The top comments are pretty good tho :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Thrift Thick”