Gretchen Geraghty: GretchenLovesMax, Stage 5 Clinger (Pt. 4)

sensualamber
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gretchen Geraghty: GretchenLovesMax, Stage 5 Clinger (Pt. 4)

Post by sensualamber »

kdoggy21 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:49 am
Can we talk about the rose bear from her insta story? It's $130 bucks for a styrofoam bear covered in fake roses. Just why......
i found it on amazon for like $26

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

gossipgalll wrote:
24601 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:25 pm
The thing about short leases was odd to me too. Does the league not provide housing for the players as they get traded around a lot and the season is under a calendar year? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i think they get housing unless they want to live with someone else like gretchen. financially, max would be better off living in team housing so maybe because of that gg will pay the expensive rent for them (under 12 month leases are expensiveeeeee)
Lol then I have zero doubts GG will be footing the entire bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

Did Max even officially ask her to live with him in Allentown or did she just invite herself? I mean, it seems like it's been a conversation but seriously, if she's pushing herself this hard and this desperately into his 24/7 life, then Max should obviously let her shell out her Princess Polly haul money on a fab apartment. I sure as hell wouldn't. It would be easier for him to rent a space in a player dwelling, like what he had in Reading, but if she's going to be a PITA, let her be the dumbass and spend all her money. I hope she goes in deep with an expensive place and then he gets traded.

llamalove5
Talker
Talker

Post by llamalove5 »

gossipgalll wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:03 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:57 pm
Do you guys think Taylor is joining her in the podcast? I feel like she already interviewed everyone she knows and is running out of ideas.
The way she did it like it’s notice and it’s at a certain time seems like they’re releasing something
My guess is they are doing a Soul Cycle ride with us type of class like the ones Gretchen has done with Maggie before.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

llamalove5 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:33 am
gossipgalll wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
Do you guys think Taylor is joining her in the podcast? I feel like she already interviewed everyone she knows and is running out of ideas.
The way she did it like it’s notice and it’s at a certain time seems like they’re releasing something
My guess is they are doing a Soul Cycle ride with us type of class like the ones Gretchen has done with Maggie before.
ah, good call. i think you're right. probably a soulcycle donation ride since taylor is trying to fundraise for the boston marathon

thunderation
Learner
Learner

Post by thunderation »

jadorexo wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:35 am
llamalove5 wrote:
gossipgalll wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
ah, good call. i think you're right. probably a soulcycle donation ride since taylor is trying to fundraise for the boston marathon
100% will have to do with her marathon fundraising. Soul class is a good guess, or some other type of meet up

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

kdoggy21 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:49 am
Can we talk about the rose bear from her insta story? It's $130 bucks for a styrofoam bear covered in fake roses. Just why......
Styrofoam bothers me more than straws. I’m not even an environmentalist but styrofoam is just stupid.

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalll »

thunderation wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:48 am
jadorexo wrote:
llamalove5 wrote:
gossipgalll wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
100% will have to do with her marathon fundraising. Soul class is a good guess, or some other type of meet up
i bet thats right. i figured it was something to do with fundraising. thats proof then that the upcharge for the past rides with her and maggie are to give to them the money

Butterfly_fly
Talker
Talker

Post by Butterfly_fly »

Someone spilled some tea earlier in the thread about someone/people close to Max thinking they’re moving too fast. I just wanna know what they think now.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

She’s doing the charity ride with Taylor since her stingy ass only donated 100 dollars even though she spends thousands on herself.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

gossipgalll wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:20 pm
thunderation wrote:
jadorexo wrote:
llamalove5 wrote:
gossipgalll wrote:

i bet thats right. i figured it was something to do with fundraising. thats proof then that the upcharge for the past rides with her and maggie are to give to them the money
There hasn’t been an up charge for their previous rides. You can book bikes for the week on Mondays and noon. You can pre-book on Sundays at noon for an extra $15. Their rides always sold out during pre-booking, but soul gets that money not them. They get a free set (leggings and bra) for “hosting” the ride and continue their brand relationship which gives them classes.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:50 pm
She’s doing the charity ride with Taylor since her stingy ass only donated 100 dollars even though she spends thousands on herself.
even though it's for charity and a good cause but nothing like gretchen to exploit her young followers to beg their parents to pay $60 for a soulcycle ride! who is the girl who works at the front station? please report back from your coworkers the average age of the class. it's probably going to be 17.

taylor needs to raise $5360 and this one ride will raise $1500. 4 classes and taylor meets her goal.

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalll »

Seaside22 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:43 pm
gossipgalll wrote:
thunderation wrote:
jadorexo wrote:
llamalove5 wrote:

There hasn’t been an up charge for their previous rides. You can book bikes for the week on Mondays and noon. You can pre-book on Sundays at noon for an extra $15. Their rides always sold out during pre-booking, but soul gets that money not them. They get a free set (leggings and bra) for “hosting” the ride and continue their brand relationship which gives them classes.
someone before said when they looked to book the rides with them were more expensive and that soul must be giving them the money

melodie123
Informer
Informer

Post by melodie123 »

im so confused bc i havent been watching the vids...whose dog is Lola? did they buy her? is it max's?

thunderation
Learner
Learner

Post by thunderation »

melodie123 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:33 pm
im so confused bc i havent been watching the vids...whose dog is Lola? did they buy her? is it max's?
It’s Max’s roommate pascals! However pascal got sent back down to Reading today lol

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

gossipgalll wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:03 pm
Seaside22 wrote:
gossipgalll wrote:
thunderation wrote:
jadorexo wrote:

someone before said when they looked to book the rides with them were more expensive and that soul must be giving them the money
Nope, they’ve always been the same price as a usual soul class, you book them on the app like a regular class.

For charity rides they are booked separately and not through the app. Maggie’s first “soul ride” that she did with a PR company was booked like a charity ride would be so that might have been more. The people who show up for their rides are 16-25. There’s always a few girls who get dropped off by their parents who can’t ride because they need a parent to sign the waiver. It’s kinda sad how they’ll sit on the benches and wait the whole class just to have a glimpse of them. Honestly they should do more charity rides, people will pay to go and it wouldn’t hurt their image to give back in some way even if it’s not their money.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Seaside22 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:16 pm
gossipgalll wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:03 pm
Seaside22 wrote:
gossipgalll wrote:
thunderation wrote:

Nope, they’ve always been the same price as a usual soul class, you book them on the app like a regular class.

For charity rides they are booked separately and not through the app. Maggie’s first “soul ride” that she did with a PR company was booked like a charity ride would be so that might have been more. The people who show up for their rides are 16-25- more college aged than high school. There’s always a few girls who get dropped off by their parents who can’t ride because they need a parent to sign the waiver. It’s kinda sad how they’ll sit on the benches and wait the whole class just to have a glimpse of them. Honestly they should do more charity rides, people will pay to go and it wouldn’t hurt their image to give back in some way even if it’s not their money.

ilovetogosssssipx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ilovetogosssssipx »

God Max is so immature. The way he was acting in his birthday vlog opening his gifts. Holy crap he could pass as a child how is he 25

ilovetogosssssipx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ilovetogosssssipx »

Max literally talks like a child.

ytkeke
Learner
Learner

Post by ytkeke »

what guy gets that fucking excited over a candle??? he is just as screwed up as she is. maybe they are meant to be together because theyre both so messed up. She presents their relationship to never fight or have any issues, thats either not realistic or not healthy, or both. either way, theyre going to crash and burn

Return to “Gretchen Geraghty”