Ruby Granger part 3

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ruby Granger part 3

Post by charcobain »

New poster here! Just seen her wardrobe haul video.. I can’t take her serious in her Miss Patina clothes, I know they’re vintage and not everyone’s taste but, I’m finding it hard to believe she actually wears those out and about, and that anyone takes her serious in them. But, for the price of them, surely they aren’t sat in her wardrobe.
Last edited by charcobain on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Ruby Granger part 3

Post by jiggy_girl »

charcobain wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:59 am
New poster here! Just seen her wardrobe hall video.. I can’t take her serious in her Miss Patina clothes, I know they’re vintage and not everyone’s taste but, I’m finding it hard it believe she actually wears those out and about, and that anyone takes her serious in them. But, for the price of them, surely they aren’t sat in her wardrobe.
The moment in the video where she says about getting 20 "precent" off her trousers for being "kind"
Just shows that the only reason she is actually kind to people is to get a reward

Post by Guest »

Hi, new here!
It seems like she is unconfortable with tight (and not even tight) clothes. I mean, how she doesn't stop stretching the fabric and how she actually says that she usually buys clothes one size larger. I don't know if this has been mentioned before in the forum

aquinas
Learner
Learner

Post by aquinas »

only a few mins into her try-on vid - could she not back up a couple of steps so we could at least see a full shirt instead of only the top half? (not that I'm particularly interested in her Miss Patina fantasy but if you're gonna film, at least do it right)

Post by Guest »

she could've ironed her clothes

actualloll
Talker
Talker

Post by actualloll »

Again, everything she does is so half-hearted and..well, terribly filmed. Wonky camera angles, also just terrible framing (half the time we couldn't even see more than the top of each piece of clothing!) and just generally not knowing how to display these outfits.

The sports bra straps were very off-putting...not to mention it got me thinking; I bet you she doesn't wear anything but sports bras because anything with cups probably seems too adult for her tastes lol.

Not saying there's anything wrong with wearing sports bras - some people genuinely prefer it, but a) this is Ruby so I'm assuming the reason for them is because 'yay makes me feel like I'm a pre-teen' but mainly b) if you're filming an outfit video, maybe take the time to wear undergarments that actually don't show and go with the outfits you're displaying? There's literally no point in this video if you're not going to make the garments look as good as possible.

It's also a real shame that she doesn't wear hoodies and sweatshirts more often, as they actually look good on her and make her look her age.

Post by Guest »

actualloll wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:35 am

It's also a real shame that she doesn't wear hoodies and sweatshirts more often, as they actually look good on her and make her look her age.
Yeah, the black one looked great on her.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

Didn't even bother to watch it. We have seen all her clothes in hauls and photos and it is just rehashing the same information. I neither like her style nor plan to buy any of these brands, so the video was useless to me.

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

I basically just watched her out of curiosity when it comes to her behaviour but she's so boring lately it's tragic.

Oh my sea
Learner
Learner

Post by Oh my sea »

it frustrated me when she mentioned a t-shirt was cropped but you couldn't even see the bottom of it. Like how cropped even is it if she couldn't be bothered to show it all. Like others have said would have been better if she stood further back. It felt a little bit like a video she just chucked up to show that she makes content regularly.

Hydrangea
Informer
Informer

Post by Hydrangea »

I just hate the Miss Patina clothes, and some of them just don't look right on her in terms of fit

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

"Precent" and "automonal" both made it into that video :roll:

sah6994
Learner
Learner

Post by sah6994 »

For an English student and always trying so hard to seem eloquent, I can’t get over how often she used the word “actually” in one video. And the video editing again... you can hardly see the outfit!

Rubylee87
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubylee87 »

The Miss Pattina clothes are quite unflattering. They look as if they swamp her. She looked good in the more fitted t shirts and hoodies. She could pull of the vintage look if she chose clothes that fitted her well and looked stylish.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

She should work with Karolina Zebrowska who does a lot of vintage inspired videos. It could even be her new series or something.

lilyumi
Debater
Debater

Post by lilyumi »

She needs to stop with the pay it forward & being nice obsession, when I do something nice for someone I don’t think twice about it and I don’t expect some kind of reward it often just happens.

I find this shit so cringy I’m sorry.
Like please stop sis...

slc_chick
Talker
Talker

Post by slc_chick »

Barely watched half of her wardrobe video. Literally, what is the point if your frame is 90% your head/face, and you can't see the whole outfit. What a pointless video.

She seems so demotivated and lost with YouTube lately. She can't get her videos to ten minutes, she clearly has no idea what content to produce. If she's going to be so lazy she may as well not post anything.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

fffffffffff

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

slc_chick wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:46 pm
Barely watched half of her wardrobe video. Literally, what is the point if your frame is 90% your head/face, and you can't see the whole outfit. What a pointless video.

She seems so demotivated and lost with YouTube lately. She can't get her videos to ten minutes, she clearly has no idea what content to produce. If she's going to be so lazy she may as well not post anything.
I doubt she will stop, she has a mortgage to pay for

Allyse1999
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Allyse1999 »

I genuinely like Miss Patina as a brand- but (not to suck my own dick here) that’s because I think I’m actually capable of styling the clothing well.
I can’t remember if they sponsor her/used to/have worked with her, but it’s really not doing them any favours when trying to reach out to those who could actually style & enjoy the brand. It’s more a shame on their part than anything.
She can dress how she wants to, but *surely* Ruby must know that the clothing doesn’t do her any favours. And, even if that is intentional, surely she knows companies won’t want to work with her if she’s making them (and their product/s) look bad...

Return to “Ruby Granger”