Hollyannaeree | Part 12 - Hot Pocket Thot

jpyst2
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 12 - Hot Pocket Thot

Post by jpyst2 »

I think it’s so gross she’s going to a sauna and getting the fat procedures done while she’s sick and coughing. She’s so gross
Also I find it weird she loves this cryo stuff but doesn’t think cool sculpting is effective.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

How does she get so little views on her YT vids with nearly half a million subs...? Kinda shady.

Collagethisholly
Learner
Learner

Post by Collagethisholly »

LMAO she tries so hard to look like a Jenner/Kardashian but she looks closest to Kris Jenner in that crazy filtered pic. 😂

"get a life scank" -Shirley Nurczyk, 2020

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

starsicle11 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:23 pm
How does she get so little views on her YT vids with nearly half a million subs...? Kinda shady.
She has a lot of minions who think she is drop-dead gorgeous and living the life...and they're the only views, followed up by some of us on here who watch. And I'd also say a large chunk of her subscribers are from back in her hey day (2008-2015-ish) and likely have not bothered to unsubscribe or mainly are inactive accounts. You can probably throw a handful of dudes who also subscribe to jerk it (I said it, IDGAF).

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

lawlipop wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:10 pm
starsicle11 wrote:
You can probably throw a handful of dudes who also subscribe to jerk it (I said it, IDGAF).
:rofl:

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

Collagethisholly wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:14 am
*covers half of her face with hat*
"Gorgeous Cowboy fan!!!!"

In regards to the Hello Fresh thing - I still don't understand how people don't know how to cook. It is literally following directions. Recipes tell you what ingredients to buy and what to do with them, not sure how this could possibly be rocket science unless you are completely inept... oh, there it is. :roll:
Hello Fresh has great recipes online so I go out and get the ingridients myself which is way cheaper and I just follow the recipe. I think that people who say “omg I can’t cook” are people who never tried cooking and are too lazy to do it.

Kyro1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kyro1 »

Was wondering why she’s so obsessed with cryotherapy so I went on their page to check it out and noticed out of all the posts on there, these are the ones she likes. Seems like she’s do anything to look younger and skinny than actually eating right and working out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:11 pm
lawlipop wrote:
starsicle11 wrote:
You can probably throw a handful of dudes who also subscribe to jerk it (I said it, IDGAF).
Honestly though, what would there be to jerk to, she shows nothing other than her pancake face in her videos. Those must be some real losers who jerk off to anything.

echohecko
Informer
Informer

Post by echohecko »

MurkyandLurky wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:46 am
echohecko wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:16 pm
With the way she eats, of course she’s sick. I think holly is the only adult I know of who thinks bottled orange juice with added sugar is top choice for vitamin C. Eat some broccoli or spinach once in a while, damn. Seriously, what the fuck kind of 35 year old single woman are you. Instead of getting beauty procedures done, go pick up some groceries, you lazy pig.
Omg this had me in stitches 😂 It’s so true though! Her and I nearly the same age and if anything, I’m more conscious of what I eat than ever because I realize I’m not 20 years old and can eat whatever I want and not feel like shit or it affect my health. The thirties is an important time to eat better for your body because you are aging and health problems are on the horizon. This chick is so ass backwards, cares more about appearance than health. When you’re aging, your outer beauty is diminishing but your health can always be worked on and kept up. Not saying appearance can’t, but mentally she seems to think she’s still a youthful 21 year old.

LOL Holly trying to dispute my comment about her poor diet contributing to her sickness. No bitch, you are not sick because you “forgot to take packets of powdered vitamin c” on this trip. You’re puffy marshmallow body caught an unbeatable virus because when you’re stomach grumbles, you spread those nasty balloon lips to stuff your face with what I’d imagine to be shitty foods.

All we ever see her eating sometimes is fast food and other junk. Knowing how calculative Holly is, I don’t know if she’s sometimes eating somewhat clean foods and not posting about them for whatever psycho reasons she has like she does for re-filming videos 3 times due to unflattering angles, but EVEN IFFF she seems to eat one meal a day in her vlogs, she still looks fat and bloated all the time with eye bags that look like she’d been crying all night, concealed with make up and Instagram filters to make them appear smooth and flawless :rofl:

I’m always saying this on GG, but godddd I do not get how someone like Holly even existssssss. How does a person fail THIS hard at life? To the point of adopting the mindset “haters gonna hate” LOL. Like whoa, how can we NOT feel sorry for someone who is this dumb and lazy.

jtx0
Debater
Debater

Post by jtx0 »

ay1215 wrote:
Wonk_Eye wrote:
lawlipop wrote:
starsicle11 wrote:
Honestly though, what would there be to jerk to, she shows nothing other than her pancake face in her videos. Those must be some real losers who jerk off to anything.
Her sweating boob shots and her bbl lol Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

jtx0 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:18 am
ay1215 wrote:
Wonk_Eye wrote:
lawlipop wrote:
starsicle11 wrote:
Her sweating boob shots and her bbl lol Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha there's plenty of better looking thots displaying it all out on Instagram for free. It's like a breeding ground for insecure thots to get their attention fix.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

Not sure why she wanted to share that she talks to her mom for 8 hours daily.... Yikes.

I understand being close with your mom/bffs with her, so maybe once a day is enough. But these are multiple calls, and tens of hours daily...

LMFAOOO BIG YIKES

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

So she literally doesn't do anything all day except sit on her couch and talk to mommy. At 35.

Also does her mom not work also? Apple and the tree, I guess.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

oh my god.... I have a pretty close relationship with my mom and even we only talk about an hour once a week... wtf, they both need therapy and real jobs...

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

I wonder how many brain cells would die listening to a convo between her and her mom. That’s great they’re close but the shit Holly goes on and on about is a bore, and her mommy is just encouraging it. I Feel like a lot of these OG youtubers who have gone crazy have a weird Codependent relationship
with their mothers...Kalel, HRH collection, the Fowler sisters...it’s like their moms coddled them too much and now they want the whole world to continue coddling them and catering to their otherwise useless selves .

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

It’s so weird how she’ll talk to her mom for that long on the phone but won’t visit or have her visit Texas.

echohecko
Informer
Informer

Post by echohecko »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:08 pm
It’s so weird how she’ll talk to her mom for that long on the phone but won’t visit or have her visit Texas.
Watch her make up some overly detailed bullshit reason for that now, in her stories or YouTube

“Because I can’t leave the dogs for too long and if I’m going to go then I’d rather it be when I can stay there for a long time to make the trip worthwhile, my mom is currently renovating her house there’s no place for me to really stay and you know how I am with the hotels in my hometown” blah blah blahHhhh

Kyro1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kyro1 »

2CC543EB-C997-44E4-A383-97D4DD8B6354.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

^^^ she’s asking for $400 cuz she’s expecting any random old creepy paypig to volunteer to cashapp her that. Get your money, sis! Kind of a skeezy way to do it though. Lol

BeachWay
Learner
Learner

Post by BeachWay »

Eww. She drinks OJ with Emergen-C!!! Go eat a real
Orange!!! Or she just too lazy to peel one.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”