GrajjPartySparkles (Part 58)

war-country
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: GrajjPartySparkles (Part 58)

Post by war-country »

She can rent one the Polynesian themed room at the Fantasyland and pretend she's in Hawaii.

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by reality04 »

war-country wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:40 am
She can rent one the Polynesian themed room at the Fantasyland and pretend she's in Hawaii.

Deadass I think that's what she's gonna do when she see's the price of the actual vacations

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's usually good for this once a year - starts talking about a "tropical vacation" and then never goes. She's been talking about going to fucking Hawaii for like 5 years now. If she'd stop her ridiculous junk hauls, she'd be able to afford it.

Post by Guest »

I had to laugh in her shot getting stolen video when she went on a rant about how she doesn’t have anything expensive because she’s sewww thrifty. It’s not thrifty when you buy 50 junk shirts for $15 each in the span of a month rather than one or two nice ones for $30-40 like a normal person does. She thinks because she stops at urban planet and ardene she’s so savvy but she spends $500 a month on ugly crop tops on biker shorts she never wears. I literally never see her wear these outfits she hauls. Once and a while she comes out with a random hideous outfit no ones seen before like that tacky number she wore to glow with those beige booties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

HEYYYYYY DOLLHIN!!!
Thanks for stopping by and reading!!!!!!!
You prob posted an old photo? Or someone here is lying saying you got fired from your job!
Since you read here, tell your gf to wash her hair with SHAMPOO! Shes dirty and disgusting!
I also hope your constantly reminded that she cheated on you with EM, since she has his initials tattoo to her body! BUT SHE DOESNT HAVE YOURS! Someone she was with for 6 years!!!!! Let that sink in!
Shes USING you as much as you use her! Your both toxic for each other! Enjoy though as you cant do any better, and clearly she cant either! But do remember, the moment another guy even bats a lash at her, your on the streets again! So enjoy!!!

allstate rental reimbursement

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Isn't that just that red truck that he has?

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:HEYYYYYY DOLLHIN!!!
Thanks for stopping by and reading!!!!!!!
You prob posted an old photo? Or someone here is lying saying you got fired from your job!
Since you read here, tell your gf to wash her hair with SHAMPOO! Shes dirty and disgusting!
I also hope your constantly reminded that she cheated on you with EM, since she has his initials tattoo to her body! BUT SHE DOESNT HAVE YOURS! Someone she was with for 6 years!!!!! Let that sink in!
Shes USING you as much as you use her! Your both toxic for each other! Enjoy though as you cant do any better, and clearly she cant either! But do remember, the moment another guy even bats a lash at her, your on the streets again! So enjoy!!!

allstate rental reimbursement
Regardless of the picture, everything in this statement is on point ^

She doesn’t have Dahltyns initials. And he will be back out on the street as soon as another guy pays her any attention. This is going to end very badly for both of them soon enough!

Post by Guest »

So I was looking at her Instagram and she follows another girl who was a Glow ambassador and her flow pictures say #ad and it also has a disclaimer that it’s a paid sponsorship with Glow Edmonton. Sams didn’t say anything about it being an ad. Also I scrolled back through her timeline and when she did the backpack posts for ecogear (not her own backpack) there’s no disclaimer that it’s an ad and you know this bitch has never used those backpacks in her life so where is the disclaimer? Isn’t this law?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/later.com/b ... posts/amp/

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

I kinda hope she does end up going to Hawaii or somewhere, just imagine all the botched ass, leaking-boob, pictures we would see for months on end

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Real rich that she posted that quote to her IG story - "be with someone that makes you a priority not an option" LMFAO! Why, Sam? That's EXACTLY what you're doing to Dahltyn! Keeping him around until something else comes along.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:37 pm
Isn't that just that red truck that he has?
Is that truck a 1986 Chevy??

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I have no idea, I can't remember what kind it was :rofl: He could be driving his dad's car, who knows.

icecreamsandwitch
Talker
Talker

Post by icecreamsandwitch »

PiinkFart wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:37 am
SugarDarling wrote:So she used to do that dumb peace sign with that dumb duck face all the time, then she had a thing with her tongue out nonstop thinking she's Miley Cyrus, then couldn't stop licking her lips/side of her mouth thinking she's so ~SeXy and SeDuctiVe~, then she started pouting her lips and going "hmm"/"hmm bye!" (hope you know what sound I'm talking about) now she's having a thing with rolling her hand and making that ugly face thinking she's Fred Durst in that "rolling" video clip from 2000. She's having problems, it's like a tic she can't control

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
Omfg. Or when she yells “COOL” after literally anything happens.
i swear she thinks she is an early 2000's rapper with stupid hand motion. i feel these mannerisms, and the way she talks shows how limited her vocabulary and uneducated she is.
for example showing the sex toy she got Alexis and did that stupid kissing sound, bc she couldn't justify why she bought it :roll:

icecreamsandwitch
Talker
Talker

Post by icecreamsandwitch »

PiinkFart wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:08 pm
Here4TheTea2 wrote:She really had the nerve to say her salon is the best in Saskatoon then showcase this unblended disaster Image

OH MY GOD THAT IS SO BAD WTF
i really feel the pony tail wasn't her hairdressers fault. we know how cheap this bitch is when it comes to extensions. she is always more concentrated on length instead of fullness, so it will blend.
i'm sure he told her she didn't buy enough hair, and i can see her saying she doesn't care bc her extensions never blend anyway :rofl:

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:21 pm
So I was looking at her Instagram and she follows another girl who was a Glow ambassador and her flow pictures say #ad and it also has a disclaimer that it’s a paid sponsorship with Glow Edmonton. Sams didn’t say anything about it being an ad. Also I scrolled back through her timeline and when she did the backpack posts for ecogear (not her own backpack) there’s no disclaimer that it’s an ad and you know this bitch has never used those backpacks in her life so where is the disclaimer? Isn’t this law?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/later.com/b ... posts/amp/

I remember she used the #ad hashtag only in one of the pictures (the one with the yellow top)

icecreamsandwitch wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:08 pm
PiinkFart wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:08 pm
Here4TheTea2 wrote:She really had the nerve to say her salon is the best in Saskatoon then showcase this unblended disaster Image

OH MY GOD THAT IS SO BAD WTF
i really feel the pony tail wasn't her hairdressers fault. we know how cheap this bitch is when it comes to extensions. she is always more concentrated on length instead of fullness, so it will blend.
i'm sure he told her she didn't buy enough hair, and i can see her saying she doesn't care bc her extensions never blend anyway :rofl:
Still, he should've put the extensions above her real hair

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

Her snapchat story.. Sorry, do people not pump their own gas in Canada? I know that’s not just a samantha thing because I’ve heard of it before but, if it was me and my petrol cap was frozen over, I wouldn’t sit and let employees blow their breathe on it.. I’d try and help..

Post by Guest »

And she doesn’t need to cancel her whole day... is she dumb? Pull your car into your GARAGE and get your disgusting ex boyfriends shit box out of there... or use a hair dryer. Like she can figure it out she’s a grown ass woman. Yet another excuse for her to be completely useless. Also it’s like -40 in SK today so the fact she made them stand there trying to figure it out she’s a piece of shit.

Post by Guest »

charcobain wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:25 am
Her snapchat story.. Sorry, do people not pump their own gas in Canada? I know that’s not just a samantha thing because I’ve heard of it before but, if it was me and my petrol cap was frozen over, I wouldn’t sit and let employees blow their breathe on it.. I’d try and help..
She is the only person I know that gets someone to pump her gas for her. Where I live (also in Canada) there is no where someone will pump your gas for you. Everywhere is self-serve. Also maybe don’t blame a country for your gas cap being frozen? Or your window being stuck for how cold the country is. You’re driving a vehicle that’s OVER ten years old.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Maybe she wouldn’t have such a tough time with hell freezing over her bougie range rover if Dahltyn could get his shitmobile out of Sam’s garage so she could actually use it.

pandurr123
Informer
Informer

Post by pandurr123 »

Ok is it just me that thinks her teeth are shifting again? I know she had Invisalign right? Well girl
Needs to start using it again because her teeth look like rat teeth.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”