ijustcantbebothered2
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Salty break with la cochina part 6

Post by ijustcantbebothered2 »

RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:18 am
This girl Image I can’t find the time to work because I’m sooooo busy being a mom. Need flash, Dani, most people are parents and work and do every chore around the house and get groceries and maybe even have animals. How in the world do they do all of that without hiring outside help?? Because she’s thinking about hiring help. She just doesn’t know how she’s gonna handling it all. Why does she think she has to homeschool those little boys for 8 hours a day? She’s utterly clueless. Plus- she can’t find the time to work, yet she’s going out of town for the next 2 weekends with Parker. She’s a train wreck, so that’s why I keep watching...but idk how much longer I can keep going. She’s the biggest martyr.

PS- therapy was only to get through Parker leaving and also to show him she can “change”. And since it seems Parker is fully back and all in again, mark my works, this too will end. She already canceled her Friday night session and now she’s going out of town. Therapy will slowly go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WHOA! I have not watched Dani in a WHILE... Parker actually left her?? Therapy??... what the heck did I miss?

In other news: She must be A MAY ZING in the sack, because I cannot fathom why Parker is still with her.

What are the chances she pulls another "save the relationship pregnancy" with Parker? :corn:

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by GreatOdds88 »

ijustcantbebothered2 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:11 am
RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
This girl Image I can’t find the time to work because I’m sooooo busy being a mom. Need flash, Dani, most people are parents and work and do every chore around the house and get groceries and maybe even have animals. How in the world do they do all of that without hiring outside help?? Because she’s thinking about hiring help. She just doesn’t know how she’s gonna handling it all. Why does she think she has to homeschool those little boys for 8 hours a day? She’s utterly clueless. Plus- she can’t find the time to work, yet she’s going out of town for the next 2 weekends with Parker. She’s a train wreck, so that’s why I keep watching...but idk how much longer I can keep going. She’s the biggest martyr.

PS- therapy was only to get through Parker leaving and also to show him she can “change”. And since it seems Parker is fully back and all in again, mark my works, this too will end. She already canceled her Friday night session and now she’s going out of town. Therapy will slowly go away.

WHOA! I have not watched Dani in a WHILE... Parker actually left her?? Therapy??... what the heck did I miss?

In other news: She must be A MAY ZING in the sack, because I cannot fathom why Parker is still with her.

What are the chances she pulls another "save the relationship pregnancy" with Parker? :corn:
Yes, girl! OMG! He left her around June I think, perhaps May. She never discussed what exactly went down with us, obviously, but we could see that she was beyond hysterical, making him do all the grocery store runs for 2 months because she was sitting huddled in a corner somewhere in her house, scared to death to even go near an open window, and he was still going to work every day in a very stressful job. She was fighting with his girls with her demands that they keep HER house clean, in spite of Dani have an obsessive compulsive disorder whose standards can never possibly be met. He and his girls moved back into his home, and (IMO) he demanded that Dani seek therapy to salvage the relationship, which she did. Then they got married in July because she was desperate for insurance coverage because hers was due to expire, yet continued to live in separate homes until his house was sold. They agreed to buy a new house to rid the negative vibe the old one had and hopefully start fresh and new with Dani possibly taking meds for, in her own words, "ADD". The opinions of this matter may or may not be 100% accurate, but quite possibly close.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:00 am
GreatOdds88 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:54 am
Yeah, cool colors are not my choice. I prefer warm Fall earthy tones, but everyone likes something different.

It's funny how she considers the new house "old" because it's 20 years old. That's not an old house. Houses built in developments 20 years ago are the same houses in developments being built today...cheaply and way too quickly. A solid, well-built house with thick wood floors, thicker studs, screws over nails, and much better craftmanship can be found in houses made earlier than 1980. Dani needs to get out a bit and take a look around the world.
I agree, earth tones and neautrals are homey. Her taste is quite questionable. I wonder if her master bedroom smells like cat pee? She said 3 cats used to live in there. Cat pee is the worst smell in the world... :? :|

About the age of her home.. when did she mention it was old? 2000 isn't old. Her previous home was built in 2013 (slightly newer) but not by much. Mine was built in 2015.. big deal. She seems to complain about anything and everything. I truly wonder how long Parker puts up with her and her ENORMOUS personality full time. More job trips?
She talked about the age of the house somewhere in the Raw Beauty palette disaster look. She always finds a way to use passive aggression to get her point across, just like her mother....

ijustcantbebothered2
Learner
Learner

Post by ijustcantbebothered2 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:08 pm
RaspberryBeret2 wrote:

Yes, girl! OMG! He left her around June I think, perhaps May. She never discussed what exactly went down with us, obviously, but we could see that she was beyond hysterical, making him do all the grocery store runs for 2 months because she was sitting huddled in a corner somewhere in her house, scared to death to even go near an open window, and he was still going to work every day in a very stressful job. She was fighting with his girls with her demands that they keep HER house clean, in spite of Dani have an obsessive compulsive disorder whose standards can never possibly be met. He and his girls moved back into his home, and (IMO) he demanded that Dani seek therapy to salvage the relationship, which she did. Then they got married in July because she was desperate for insurance coverage because hers was due to expire, yet continued to live in separate homes until his house was sold. They agreed to buy a new house to rid the negative vibe the old one had and hopefully start fresh and new with Dani possibly taking meds for, in her own words, "ADD". The opinions of this matter may or may not be 100% accurate, but quite possibly close.
Daaaaannnnngggggg! Thanks for the information :o

Parker sadly deserves what he is getting with Dani. She apparently has showed him her "true colors" many times over and she is still the SAME insecure, manipulative, selfish bitch... and he chose to marry her anyway.

This will be a painful lesson for him to learn for sure! And I wonder what the mother of his daughters thinks of all this drama and upheaval when it comes to the children they have together? I'd be suing for Primary Custody just to save my kids sanity. I would also be sending Dani a bill for my daughters cleaning services, and their therapy bill from having to deal with her freak show behavior.

Side Note: not sure if this was covered in a previous posting somewhere.... But whatever happened to Sam and Anoosha? Does she even talk to them anymore?
I apologize for being so out of the loop.. I refuse to watch to watch Dani anymore. That would be me adding to her viewership which funds her dysfunctional lifestyle.
No Thank You.

And as an RVT, her pet care is ABHORRENT! Don't get me started there...
Assuming she trolls this thread: Hi Dani... seeing as you struggle with adding new words: Abhorrent means inspiring disgust and loathing; repugnant.
Feel free to add that to your "vernacular". Your'e welcome. :roll:

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:43 pm
GreatOdds88 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:08 pm
RaspberryBeret2 wrote:

She claims to still talk to Sam "every day", but Noosha has not been mentioned, and I think she doesn't speak to Vetto at all. The girl who had the baby last year that Dani fawned about hasn't been mentioned either. As Dani has said many times, she doesn't have friends because most people find her annoying.

Daaaaannnnngggggg! Thanks for the information :o

Parker sadly deserves what he is getting with Dani. She apparently has showed him her "true colors" many times over and she is still the SAME insecure, manipulative, selfish bitch... and he chose to marry her anyway.

This will be a painful lesson for him to learn for sure! And I wonder what the mother of his daughters thinks of all this drama and upheaval when it comes to the children they have together? I'd be suing for Primary Custody just to save my kids sanity. I would also be sending Dani a bill for my daughters cleaning services, and their therapy bill from having to deal with her freak show behavior.

Side Note: not sure if this was covered in a previous posting somewhere.... But whatever happened to Sam and Anoosha? Does she even talk to them anymore?
I apologize for being so out of the loop.. I refuse to watch to watch Dani anymore. That would be me adding to her viewership which funds her dysfunctional lifestyle.
No Thank You.

And as an RVT, her pet care is ABHORRENT! Don't get me started there...
Assuming she trolls this thread: Hi Dani... seeing as you struggle with adding new words: Abhorrent means inspiring disgust and loathing; repugnant.
Feel free to add that to your "vernacular". Your'e welcome. :roll:

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

Why are her get ready with me videos always 45-60 minutes long? It's not like she's doing a really complicated winged eyeliner look. It's the same shit show every time. You can't see her face because she's sitting at an odd angle and the lighting is crappy.

She's seriously bitching about how hard it is to move into a 20 year old house. This bitch needs perspective, she lives under a goddamn rock if she thinks that's stressful or difficult. I don't know why anyone watches her videos anymore, she's just an insufferable narcissist.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Starbux wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:04 pm
Why are her get ready with me videos always 45-60 minutes long? It's not like she's doing a really complicated winged eyeliner look. It's the same shit show every time. You can't see her face because she's sitting at an odd angle and the lighting is crappy.

She's seriously bitching about how hard it is to move into a 20 year old house. This bitch needs perspective, she lives under a goddamn rock if she thinks that's stressful or difficult. I don't know why anyone watches her videos anymore, she's just an insufferable narcissist.
Why are ALL of her videos 45-60 minutes? Can't commit... :|

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

David's fiancé, Michelle Joffrion, just posted on her FB page a post that included the words "With our move ahead and all the fun and craziness in life happening..." etc., I'm guessing her words are literal and they are moving into a new home as well? Interesting!

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

GreatOdds88 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:12 pm
GreatOdds88 wrote:
Yeah, cool colors are not my choice. I prefer warm Fall earthy tones, but everyone likes something different.

It's funny how she considers the new house "old" because it's 20 years old. That's not an old house. Houses built in developments 20 years ago are the same houses in developments being built today...cheaply and way too quickly. A solid, well-built house with thick wood floors, thicker studs, screws over nails, and much better craftmanship can be found in houses made earlier than 1980. Dani needs to get out a bit and take a look around the world.
I agree, earth tones and neautrals are homey. Her taste is quite questionable. I wonder if her master bedroom smells like cat pee? She said 3 cats used to live in there. Cat pee is the worst smell in the world... :? :|

About the age of her home.. when did she mention it was old? 2000 isn't old. Her previous home was built in 2013 (slightly newer) but not by much. Mine was built in 2015.. big deal. She seems to complain about anything and everything. I truly wonder how long Parker puts up with her and her ENORMOUS personality full time. More job trips?
She talked about the age of the house somewhere in the Raw Beauty palette disaster look. She always finds a way to use passive aggression to get her point across, just like her mother....
I found her new house. I don't understand why they had to move, the new house is just a smaller version of her old house. I agree, she's going to hate this new one after awhile. The yard is bigger, but she never goes outside so that doesn't really matter. The layout is awkward for 4 kids, especially when girls need their privacy. Maybe she did that on purpose knowing the girls will want to spend more time with their mother. For what they paid they could have gotten something more suitable for 4 kids.

I also noticed she put a big piece of furniture over one of the big windows in her filming room. It has nice natural light, but she had the blinds closed when she was filming...it's such a waste.

FrenchieNewbie
Learner
Learner

Post by FrenchieNewbie »

Starbux wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:25 am
GreatOdds88 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:

I found her new house. I don't understand why they had to move, the new house is just a smaller version of her old house. I agree, she's going to hate this new one after awhile. The yard is bigger, but she never goes outside so that doesn't really matter. The layout is awkward for 4 kids, especially when girls need their privacy. Maybe she did that on purpose knowing the girls will want to spend more time with their mother. For what they paid they could have gotten something more suitable for 4 kids.

I also noticed she put a big piece of furniture over one of the big windows in her filming room. It has nice natural light, but she had the blinds closed when she was filming...it's such a waste.
Honestly I don't get it either, her old house was really big and sold for like half a million and like someone else a few posts back, his house sold for like 350k so why couldn't they get a nice big house? I mean sure, they have more bedrooms but all the rooms are waaaaaaay smaller, especially the living room and the kitchen. It's such a shame

Cheekyheaven
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheekyheaven »

FrenchieNewbie wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:28 am
Starbux wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:

Honestly I don't get it either, her old house was really big and sold for like half a million and like someone else a few posts back, his house sold for like 350k so why couldn't they get a nice big house? I mean sure, they have more bedrooms but all the rooms are waaaaaaay smaller, especially the living room and the kitchen. It's such a shame
Both houses have 5 bedrooms though which makes it seem even more like they downgraded size-wise.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

All they did on the last vlog was eating...amazing content.
Oh yes! And the chef is giving the kids Frozen nuggets once again.
I hate how she tried to make fun at Parker at the end of the vlog, when he was heating tortillas and was being playful about it. He flip it as pancakes and she goes “we don’t do it that way”...we? Mexicans? Mexicans don’t say “TORTEEA”. Specially not the ones who put so much emphasis on the pronunciation of their spanish. And I’m not coming for everyone whom say it like that, but specifically her. She always tries to brag about her perfect spanish but then comes up with this about torteeas, tocos (tacos) and piniata.
If you are gonna correct Parker about how to do it, “first of all” you can start by calling it how you grew up calling it: TORTILLAS. Stop trying to be less mexican when is’s convenient for you.
On another subject, she looks hideous with that low pony tail. I rather see her stringy lifeless hair then that Ugly dated Ponytail. She doesn’t have supermodel features to rock it, and will look much better if she leave her few hairs all alone, away of heating tools and just let it air dry it. For someone who claims to love being natural she could embrace her wavy hair.

Shoulda_Left_It
Debater
Debater

Post by Shoulda_Left_It »

Starbux wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:

In my opinion, an advantage to buying a new house together, means they are more entangled, especially financially. As long as he had his own house to go back to - or even if his sold - didn’t have his finances tied up in a house together with her with his name on it - it would have been easier for him to leave again. So by making sure they buy a house together - it just adds a layer of complexity that might steer him into a direction of putting up with more and not leaving in the future. Plus - they do at least ensure they would likely get an even 50-50 split on what they have paid into the new house if they do split up later. I was also maybe wondering if getting a place w a pool was a way to bribe Parker’s daughters into putting up with living with Dani again?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Starbux wrote:

I think she already regrets it and caved to whatever Parker wanted... :|

I also noticed the big furniture blocking the natural light and view of the pool.. that looks so stupid.. she must be cramped in her new beauty space already, to have to resort to placing TALL furniture over the window.. ? :?

I wouldn't want the sound of kids clomping all over the second story while I tried to sleep downstairs below.. hate the layout! i liked her other house so much more.. the kitchen was better too. The only thing I would have changed was the hideous purple painted master bedroom and her teal "office space" in the very front foyer room.. :?

At least the new house has a pool..

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

She hasn't mentioned therapy in quite awhile, I wonder if she quietly stopped going. I always felt like she was going through the motions to appease Parker.

Did anyone watch her latest vlog? She dropped sauce on the dog again and Parker was cleaning it off. Didn't she burn her once before too? There was another part where she said she had to shower for date night. Parker said "You promise?" And then made some comment about how she said it so she has to shower. If my husband said that to me I'd be horrified, but I guess she doesn't care if she stinks. She must be so gross, she always brags about how filthy she is, isn't this the time when she should be still trying to look nice?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Married 6+ years here and I still make the effort to spray some body splash before bed and I wash my hair instead of using dry shampoo.. :tu: :rofl:

FrenchieNewbie
Learner
Learner

Post by FrenchieNewbie »

Cheekyheaven wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:22 pm
FrenchieNewbie wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:28 am
Starbux wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:

Both houses have 5 bedrooms though which makes it seem even more like they downgraded size-wise.
Oh yeah you're right, I forgot she made her sons share a room so the dogs could have their own... :?

FrenchieNewbie
Learner
Learner

Post by FrenchieNewbie »

Starbux wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:02 pm
She hasn't mentioned therapy in quite awhile, I wonder if she quietly stopped going. I always felt like she was going through the motions to appease Parker.

Did anyone watch her latest vlog? She dropped sauce on the dog again and Parker was cleaning it off. Didn't she burn her once before too? There was another part where she said she had to shower for date night. Parker said "You promise?" And then made some comment about how she said it so she has to shower. If my husband said that to me I'd be horrified, but I guess she doesn't care if she stinks. She must be so gross, she always brags about how filthy she is, isn't this the time when she should be still trying to look nice?
Ewwww that's so nasty!!!! She claims to be a clean freak while her husband has to actually ask her to shower...that coochie must smell like fish tacos

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

FrenchieNewbie wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:01 am
Starbux wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:02 pm

Ewwww that's so nasty!!!! She claims to be a clean freak while her husband has to actually ask her to shower...that coochie must smell like fish tacos

She's mentioned in old vlogs that she deals with some sort of body odor. I told her it may be a yeast overgrowth due to an imbalance in her diet, probably too much sugar, flour and alcohol...all of which contribute to a yeast overgrowth. Of course I was blocked after that. It hurts her when people know more than she does. The "nutritionist" who feeds her kids Gold Fish for dinner and puts her son on ADD medication rather than heal his gut with proper nutrition.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I also don't get how she's lost her looks in only a few years. If you watch her 50 Facts About Me, which was 6 years ago, she was actually cute! I don't get what she's doing wrong/different. She looks like a different person. Most people develop better makeup skills, not regress. I think the brow tattoo is making her look too harsh.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”