Salty break with la cochina part 6

FrenchieNewbie
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Salty break with la cochina part 6

Post by FrenchieNewbie »

I find it hilarious how she says that it drives her crazy when Parker eats while he cooks because it's not hygienic and she claims to be a cErTiFiEd ChEf...and yet doesn't mind when her dog puts her paws on the kitchen counters???

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by GreatOdds88 »

FrenchieNewbie wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:59 am
I find it hilarious how she says that it drives her crazy when Parker eats while he cooks because it's not hygienic and she claims to be a cErTiFiEd ChEf...and yet doesn't mind when her dog puts her paws on the kitchen counters???
Exactly!! If she were "hyper vigilant" about sanitation, she would not eat 80% of her meals from restaurants. She's delusional if she thinks they are cleaner than her own home. She's highly medicated in this video, as she refers to herself as being "ADD". Perhaps if she didn't eat junk food all day, she'd be able to focus on something.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I hope we get some moving-in vlogs, redecorating, etc. I'm actually happy to hear Parker is all gung ho with her making moving content for her channel. We all know her ex could give 2 shits about her 'career' at least Parker is handsome and sweet. How did she land him?!?!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BTW watched part of an old vlog from March of 2018.. who is #JustJustin? An old boyfriend? Pre Parker?

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:29 am
I hope we get some moving-in vlogs, redecorating, etc. I'm actually happy to hear Parker is all gung ho with her making moving content for her channel. We all know her ex could give 2 shits about her 'career' at least Parker is handsome and sweet. How did she land him?!?!
Meh. I think he looks more and more like Bill Clinton every day.

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

Has anyone watched her most recent vlog? She just had a little rant about how the kids don't get to have any opinion or input in the house buying because they don't work or bring any money so they don't get any say. My jaw dropped, I thought she was joking. But nope, she was 100% serious. You'd think she would want the kids to at least see where they're going to live. It was really bitchy. We all know she's fake AF, but this just reinforced how bitchy she really is. I can't imagine Parker's kids really want to be around her.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow she must have parker wrapped around her little finger. WHO doesn't show their kids the home options? :o

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

Every time I watch one of her old videos I wonder which personality is real. Her current bitchy, entitled, needy personality or the one the one she had when she was married to her first husband. She was overly nice, but she was likable. These days I have to fast forward or skip videos althoghter because she's insufferable. She used to talk about how supportive her husband was.

I'm so perplexed by the fact that he moved out and it seemed like he was breaking free and she somehow sucked him back in. How does that happen? She got him to marry her and buy a house together? I wonder if they'll both keep their current houses as an escape plan. She probably has to sell hers because the YT coin isn't flowing like it once was.

hotmess
Learner
Learner

Post by hotmess »

She was really that stupid to take a photo in front of trump signs to say go vote?

She turned off comment sbefore I got a chance to see.

paper_pen_pencil
Learner
Learner

Post by paper_pen_pencil »

hotmess wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:26 am
She was really that stupid to take a photo in front of trump signs to say go vote?

She turned off comment sbefore I got a chance to see.
On her ig stories she was ranting about people “assuming” on her political views, didn’t get to see the comments she was talking about because they were turned off. But what do you expect when you take a picture in front of a candidates name? Why does she always act like she’s new to this whole “influencer” world?

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

:rofl: i saw this photo on guru chatter and had to come to this thread omg :rofl:

after looking at the signs with the names of the local candidates and seeing the big texas flag I realized I used to live roughly in the same county area and all these signs are for republican candidates, not just the trump one.

would have been better off just taking a picture of her "i voted" sticker and called it a day instead of posing right in front of the republican peanut gallery

paper_pen_pencil
Learner
Learner

Post by paper_pen_pencil »

HiSistersByeSisters wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:29 am
:rofl: i saw this photo on guru chatter and had to come to this thread omg :rofl:

after looking at the signs with the names of the local candidates and seeing the big texas flag I realized I used to live roughly in the same county area and all these signs are for republican candidates, not just the trump one.

would have been better off just taking a picture of her "i voted" sticker and called it a day instead of posing right in front of the republican peanut gallery

She has shown time and time again how white washed she is. She’s made comments making fun of Mexican guys, she was silent during the Black Lives Matter movement, and was offended that brands were dissociating themselves from her because she was silent, she was also offended that her followers were commenting on her silence, she’s stated in the past that she votes for her wallet. Her constant reminders to herself saying she’s pale or she got a tan. It’s just funny her followers think she’s so cultured and a good Latina. If she could she would sell her soul just to be white.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:56 am
I have the same name on both sites, so you all will know my stance. I think it’s highly racist to suggest that being “white washed” is something negative. BLM is linked to a terrorist organization and not every person of color (including myself) supports it. Her husband is a cop, so of course she’s going to support law enforcement. I’m not the hugest fan of this woman..I used to really like her..but to criticize someone for not supporting BLM is just another “tolerant” left tactic. Why can’t people let others support/not support what they want and stop being so dang sanctimonious with their beliefs nowadays? Image

My dad was a cop and so is one of my best friends. I still support the core idea that Black Lives Matter was founded on, and there is still a heavy presence of systemic racism in this country and most of the world. My friend cop and I had a heavy but civil conversation about this and he admitted to me he gets calls while on duty about people complaining about a black person just simply walking around in their neighborhood. He tells them nothing they are doing is illegal and moves on but some cops don’t do this and pursue...that can lead to people being killed.
Now this neighborhood I’m talking about is in the same county that is shown on those candidate signs that Dani is standing in front of.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:08 am
RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
I have the same name on both sites, so you all will know my stance. I think it’s highly racist to suggest that being “white washed” is something negative. BLM is linked to a terrorist organization and not every person of color (including myself) supports it. Her husband is a cop, so of course she’s going to support law enforcement. I’m not the hugest fan of this woman..I used to really like her..but to criticize someone for not supporting BLM is just another “tolerant” left tactic. Why can’t people let others support/not support what they want and stop being so dang sanctimonious with their beliefs nowadays? Image
My dad was a cop and so is one of my best friends. I still support the core idea that Black Lives Matter was founded on, and there is still a heavy presence of systemic racism in this country and most of the world. My friend cop and I had a heavy but civil conversation about this and he admitted to me he gets calls while on duty about people complaining about a black person just simply walking around in their neighborhood. He tells them nothing they are doing is illegal and moves on but some cops don’t do this and pursue...that can lead to people being killed.
Now this neighborhood I’m talking about is in the same county that is shown on those candidate signs that Dani is standing in front of. I don’t want to get too far off track because I know this thread is dedicated to Dani but if she doesn’t want people to bitch about who she voted for (it’s very obvious) all the signs behind her are for conservatives, then don’t take pictures right in front of conservative political signs. If she wants to play coy about being a conservative on social media then fucking own it and understand half of your audience isn’t going to like it or agree. Don’t try to play the fence sitter when it’s very clear you aren’t.

I say this as someone who is from the same area as Dani and most of my family is conservative and voting for Trump but they know I’m going to speak up if they say some bullshit I don’t agree with and vice versa towards me.
Last edited by HiSistersByeSisters on Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

RaspberryBeret2
Talker
Talker

Post by RaspberryBeret2 »

dessertgrape wrote:
RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
Now this neighborhood I’m talking about is in the same county that is shown on those candidate signs that Dani is standing in front of.
I definitely never said these kind of things don’t happen, but if you just dig a little deeper, you’ll see the numbers don’t lie about what race gets shot more by the cops and also what race commits the most crime in this country. Girl, I could talk politics all day. I love it. But I understand not everyone does. And this is a gossip site. I just am going to defend my beliefs and also someone’s right to their beliefs..whichever way they lean. Dani shouldn’t be criticized for not defending BLM or for possibly voting for Trump. It’s ridiculous that she has been.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:19 am
dessertgrape wrote:
RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
I definitely never said these kind of things don’t happen, but if you just dig a little deeper, you’ll see the numbers don’t lie about what race gets shot more by the cops and also what race commits the most crime in this country. Girl, I could talk politics all day. I love it. But I understand not everyone does. And this is a gossip site. I just am going to defend my beliefs and also someone’s right to their beliefs..whichever way they lean. Dani shouldn’t be criticized for not defending BLM or for possibly voting for Trump. It’s ridiculous that she has been.

I respect you got your own views. They are based on fallacies and misunderstanding statistics IMO but I won’t get into that here.

My point is people have a right to not like Dani’s political views or leanings when she posts about them on her social media. if she doesn’t want an ounce of backlash don’t post stuff that is so obvious. If she wants a cheering squad for being conservative, anti blm, blue lives matter she isn’t going to find that on mainstream beauty Instagram or YouTube.

maybe she can join up with Ben Shapiro’s sister. She is a conservative beauty guru or is trying to be :rofl:

RaspberryBeret2
Talker
Talker

Post by RaspberryBeret2 »

RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
dessertgrape wrote:
RaspberryBeret2 wrote:

I respect you got your own views. They are based on fallacies and misunderstanding statistics IMO but I won’t get into that here.

My point is people have a right to not like Dani’s political views or leanings when she posts about them on her social media. if she doesn’t want an ounce of backlash don’t post stuff that is so obvious. If she wants a cheering squad for being conservative, anti blm, blue lives matter she isn’t going to find that on mainstream beauty Instagram or YouTube.

maybe she can join up with Ben Shapiro’s sister. She is a conservative beauty guru or is trying to be :rofl:
Haha and I think you’re misinformed. But hey- that’s the beauty of democracy. We can agree so disagree.

One thing we can definitely agree on is..if she doesn’t want backlash and can’t handle it (which we all know she can’t handle any type of criticism..whether it be constructive or not), she shouldn’t post things like that. She’s a big baby when it comes to people saying anything she deems negative to her. She needs to get thicker skin!

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:38 am
RaspberryBeret2 wrote:
dessertgrape wrote:

Haha and I think you’re misinformed. But hey- that’s the beauty of democracy. We can agree so disagree.

One thing we can definitely agree on is..if she doesn’t want backlash and can’t handle it (which we all know she can’t handle any type of criticism..whether it be constructive or not), she shouldn’t post things like that. She’s a big baby when it comes to people saying anything she deems negative to her. She needs to get thicker skin!

that we can agree on. :tu:

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

I feel like this marriage was doomed from the start and she's fooling herself. I still can't get over them going to the court house to get married a month after he moved out. It's so unfair and confusing for her kids. She put them in the same bedroom so she could make room for his kids. They all moved out, now they're moving into a new house together and she doesn't care what they think since they don't contribute. She's such a selfish narcissist, who cares about her kids, as long as SHE is happy. It just seems like they're forcing this relationship. We said for months it shouldn't be that much work so early into a relationship.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

As if she couldn't become any less attractive, she dyes her hair a hideous pink. Wow. I think she's having a mental breakdown. That looks nice on no one.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”