PepeLePaytas$11,000DumpDoll4 OldIndianBurialGroundSnatch Part 108

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

Re: PepeLePaytas$11,000DumpDoll4 OldIndianBurialGroundSnatch Part 108

Post by Guest »

Sorry for the double post. This is kind of off topic but I was watching the Luka magnotta documentary on netflix and its crazy how similar he is to Trisha. They both are narssistic, obsessed with films/fictional characters, both try and imitate these characters, photoshop how they look online, sex work, make fake accounts, act bizarre for attention, troll etc. I know this has been said before, but it's only a matter of time before Trisha does something that'll get her arrested.

Post by Guest »

kamerz wrote: Sorry for the double post. This is kind of off topic but I was watching the Luka magnotta documentary on netflix and its crazy how similar he is to Trisha. They both are narssistic, obsessed with films/fictional characters, both try and imitate these characters, photoshop how they look online, sex work, make fake accounts, act bizarre for attention, troll etc. I know this has been said before, but it's only a matter of time before Trisha does something that'll get her arrested.
Good.

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

TeddySerious wrote: He doesn’t know what to get her because he spends zero time around her anymore despite what she says. He got her a $2000 bracelet extremely similar to the last one he bought her. I doubt he even picked it out. Shane is only around when he feels like he has to be which is why I wonder where these two hid the body lol. Seems like he’s there out of guilt more than want.
He buys her things to placate her, and keep her from going psycho on him when he tries to get away and have a life of his own. Since Conspiracy, Shane is now a multimillionaire. Buying her a paltry $2K bracelet every now and then to get out of hanging around her is well worth it for him.
kamerz wrote: Sorry for the double post. This is kind of off topic but I was watching the Luka magnotta documentary on netflix and its crazy how similar he is to Trisha. They both are narssistic, obsessed with films/fictional characters, both try and imitate these characters, photoshop how they look online, sex work, make fake accounts, act bizarre for attention, troll etc. I know this has been said before, but it's only a matter of time before Trisha does something that'll get her arrested.
YES! I was watching a different doc about him today and thought the same thing. What's eerie is the ease in which they both make up lies about their lives, trying to make themselves seem rich and famous. Luka - living in the Caribbean with Karla Homolka, has places all over the world, drives sports cars, travels the world, etc. Trisha - got paid $50K to sleep with a basketball player, had sex with an MLB team, has thousands of people coming to her shows, has obsessed fans showing up at her house, etc. (I'm sure there are more but my brain isn't working today). All lies.

The truth is that they're both lonely losers who live solely online and have no real connections with anyone in their lives. They both CRAVE attention and fame and don't care what they have to do to get it. If Trash's social media career devolves into obscurity, hide yo kittens.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by monak »

Did you guys see she gave that hot tea chick three channel strikes? What a cunt.

kalcala91
Learner
Learner

Post by kalcala91 »

recently the mua she hires accidently said her trisha palette instead of shadow so I was thinking what colors would be in her palette.
Chicken tender brown
Fried cheese white
Acne Scab red
Gross vag gray
Tacky g-wagen pink

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

kalcala91 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:38 pm
recently the mua she hires accidently said her trisha palette instead of shadow so I was thinking what colors would be in her palette.
Chicken tender brown
Fried cheese white
Acne Scab red
Gross vag gray
Tacky g-wagen pink
Envious of David Green
Bougie Undereye Beg Black

SpicyChickenSammich
Talker
Talker

Post by SpicyChickenSammich »

ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:32 pm
kalcala91 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:38 pm
Chicken tender brown
Fried cheese white
Acne Scab red
Gross vag gray
Tacky g-wagen pink
Envious of David Green
Bougie Undereye Beg Black
Moldy cow tongue Ivory
Silverfish Silver
Discolored dented butt Dark Brown
Necrotic frankentittie Purple

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

SpicyChickenSammich wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:53 pm
Moldy cow tongue Ivory
Silverfish Silver
Discolored dented butt Dark Brown
Necrotic frankentittie Purple
:rofl:

lilbitdramatic
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by lilbitdramatic »

Ugh I saw a comment somewhere that Big T gave a channel 3 copyright strikes. I think the YouTuber was Hot Tea maybe? My phone died and now I can’t find where I read it.

Funkypuppy
Talker
Talker

Post by Funkypuppy »

Oh no! Molly Burke (adorable youtube creator who happens to be blind) filmed a video with the vlog squad today and one of her "blind date" suitors was friggin Jason Nash.
If Trisha starts shit with Molly, she'll be erased from existence.
Edible Prophetess, don't believe my conspiracies.

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

Imagine being 31 and throwing a Christmas party (where 90% of the people who showed up were employees) as "revenge" for not getting invited to a different party (because of YOUR OWN ACTIONS.)

Between last year when she went EXTREMELY over the white elephant limit then LIED to their faces about "not knowing there was a limit" (even though she mentions the limit on the same day on her vlog), then decides to publicly BITCH about what Laura Lee did with the gift after cause it was ~expensive~ (no one told you to buy an expensive gift??), the whole disgusting fake trans thing and the bs with Gabbie (Joey's good friends with Gabbie) - it's no wonder they didn't invite her.

But here's Trisha with zero self reflection, determined to be the victim in the situation.

pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pumpkie0 »

how does this fat disgusting piece of crap think she looks sexy mounting the damn xmas tree? its not bad enough she showed filming it where she could barely get on it nor move on it but she is a fat disgusting pig nothing sexy about her. and she thinks she can make a makeup palette go ahead miss piggy make one it will tank just like channon's manifest that

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

lilbitdramatic wrote:Ugh I saw a comment somewhere that Big T gave a channel 3 copyright strikes. I think the YouTuber was Hot Tea maybe? My phone died and now I can’t find where I read it.
Probably Twitter. That's where I saw it. I mentioned it in here earlier.

lolcat2019
Learner
Learner

Post by lolcat2019 »

monak wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:28 pm
lilbitdramatic wrote:Ugh I saw a comment somewhere that Big T gave a channel 3 copyright strikes. I think the YouTuber was Hot Tea maybe? My phone died and now I can’t find where I read it.
Probably Twitter. That's where I saw it. I mentioned it in here earlier.
I enjoy watching Hot Tea channel. Despite the silly channel name, she is not a drama channel. She does brief summaries of videos, and I watch her videos rather than give Trisha a view. She's cute and fun and not a hate channel at all.

Hot Tea did a stupid thing by calling attention to herself with the Patreon stunt, but, still, she doesn't deserve to have her channel deleted. Yesterday Kalli emailed her and refunded her $500. Then within hours, Trisha hit her with a copyright strike. Hot Tea quickly privated all of her Trisha videos. Trisha hit her with a second copyright on a privated video. So she deleted most of her Trisha videos, but kept ones where she summarized using mostly written cards or screen shots? That's what Hot Tea indicated in a comment in her latest video. Anyway, Trisha hit her with a third copyright this morning.

Based on what I recall seeing, her work falls under fair use. I hope Hot Tea fights back and contests the strikes because she should win under fair use.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

The doors in her house are hideous! They look like school classroom doors! She’s made an ugly house even uglier!

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Trisha is so mean. It's not like Hot Tea even lied. And Trisha's sister runs her Patreon? Interesting.

Mukbang818
Talker
Talker

Post by Mukbang818 »

Hot Girl Christmas is a bop, wish she wasn't showing her floppy belly in the video though

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

Trisha can post happy photos with her bbfs all day long. She can post IG stories about how happy she is. But at the end of the day, we all know that she would give anything to own a nice house, to have a husband and children.
This vindictive rotten bitch will stay forever alone. And that is her ultimate karma.

pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pumpkie0 »

Linda2017 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:02 am
Trisha can post happy photos with her bbfs all day long. She can post IG stories about how happy she is. But at the end of the day, we all know that she would give anything to own a nice house, to have a husband and children.
This vindictive rotten bitch will stay forever alone. And that is her ultimate karma.
she isn't happy or ok with any of it. If she was over jason there was no need to not only mention him but put an old clip in the song. Most people would be like fuck him and not say a word. If she felt she needed to put that reference in she could have said a boyfriend. I love how she is all over shane he gets he is my best friend isn't that the same shit she was saying to the lurch guy that helped her move and where is he? Her "friends" are her family and the people that use her they went there to shut her up. Her tacky Cartier is shitty and tacky if he wanted to buy Cartier why not the popular ones that looks like a piece of shit bought at Kays. She will be crying on her floor come Christmas because she doesn't have friends she is pathetic

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:27 am
She full on stole this concept from Megan Thee Stallion. She even made it somewhat of a pop-rap song as well. Of course, she would have no shame in stealing from black women. This actually makes me angry because the idea is blatantly stolen. I know that is Trisha's whole music career. Knocking off Britney Spears, Cher etc. It's just more obnoxious because Megan is an up and coming talented rap artist and seeing people give Trisha kudos for the song/MV concept is nauseating because the whole 'Hot Girl x' was popularised by Megan and Trisha ripped her off. She does not deserve any credit or recognition for it.
Sorry but what about it, other than the name,scream HGS? I'm a huge Megan fan and I don't see it so maybe enlighten me? I clicked it, thinking Trisha would copy Megan but she didn't and the song sounds nothing like it at all. Everyone all around the world is using the saying hot girl summer and Megan herself said it's for all women. Not taking up for Trisha at all, I just want insight because like I said, I don't see it. Trisha's song is just yeah, it's not great or catchy lol.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”