Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lushmoon13
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samantha Jo

Post by lushmoon13 »

How long until you think she comes back?

Literallyanyone
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Literallyanyone »

I’ve been watching her rather religiously for about a year and even joined her $5 Patreon tier the day she made it and I haven’t cancelled it yet. So speaking as a fan on the way out I’m frustrated. Let’s start with the Patreon. Started on April 23rd with a promise of 2 exclusive videos a month and a discord chat where she was very excited to talk directly with us. 1st problem: starting a monthly subscription in the last week of a month so fans are charged for an entire month without full benefits. 2nd problem: lying about her interaction with her community, she repeats how she wants to, is, and will continue messaging fans but she blocked personal communications and further hasn’t responded to my direct message sent on Discord and Patreon. After asking the other members no one I spoke to has personally interacted with her. Knowing she doesn’t contact anyone watching back the original Patreon announcement is so funny when she says she’s messaging with everyone all day—- 3rd problem: lack of participation, looking past the blatant lies about personal communication, she also doesn’t participate in the general Discord conversation frequently. 4th problem: empty words, April saw 1 video, May had 1, she’s done 2 live streams (They should be conversations in the Voice Channel but whatever) and won’t tell anyone what time they are in advance so trying to go is nearly impossible, and

So finally what lead me to post in the first place;

05/29: “Gonna go live again tomorrow bc ima be sad when momma Kelly leaves. Y’all r my friends so plz help console me and chat with me tomorrow” -Discord

She didn’t go live.

05/30: “I wanna film a video for y’all wirh my mom tonight that we can post for u tomorrow! What would u like to see?” -Patreon

She never posted a video.

...and that’s it. She set the expectations that she isn’t maintaining and that’s all on her.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

Literallyanyone wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:38 am
I’ve been watching her rather religiously for about a year and even joined her $5 Patreon tier the day she made it and I haven’t cancelled it yet. So speaking as a fan on the way out I’m frustrated. Let’s start with the Patreon. Started on April 23rd with a promise of 2 exclusive videos a month and a [404 TEXT NOT FOUND] chat where she was very excited to talk directly with us. 1st problem: starting a monthly subscription in the last week of a month so fans are charged for an entire month without full benefits. 2nd problem: lying about her interaction with her community, she repeats how she wants to, is, and will continue messaging fans but she blocked personal communications and further hasn’t responded to my direct message sent on [404 TEXT NOT FOUND] and Patreon. After asking the other members no one I spoke to has personally interacted with her. Knowing she doesn’t contact anyone watching back the original Patreon announcement is so funny when she says she’s messaging with everyone all day—- 3rd problem: lack of participation, looking past the blatant lies about personal communication, she also doesn’t participate in the general [404 TEXT NOT FOUND] conversation frequently. 4th problem: empty words, April saw 1 video, May had 1, she’s done 2 live streams (They should be conversations in the Voice Channel but whatever) and won’t tell anyone what time they are in advance so trying to go is nearly impossible, and

So finally what lead me to post in the first place;

05/29: “Gonna go live again tomorrow bc ima be sad when momma Kelly leaves. Y’all r my friends so plz help console me and chat with me tomorrow” -Discord

She didn’t go live.

05/30: “I wanna film a video for y’all wirh my mom tonight that we can post for u tomorrow! What would u like to see?” -Patreon

She never posted a video.

...and that’s it. She set the expectations that she isn’t maintaining and that’s all on her.
yikes!! i fell off her content so hard, every video feels repetitive. its pointless to watch her repeating the same exact daily routine. I can't imagine editing/filming takes all that long so it feels like she's making low quality/low effort videos. I don't see why she can't fulfil her patreon responsibilities. if she's having mental health problems she shouldn't be charging people money, at that point she's scamming you guys. I honestly don't see how anyone on her level could possibly maintain engagement to that extent so she's setting herself up to fail & disappoint her fans.

she tries reaaally hard to put on the "relatable friendless bff" but she's making six figures & living in a luxury condo, she's not the girl next door she pretends to be. influencers that market themselves this way give me red flags - she's trying to monetize off of the parasocial relationship of lonely/isolated genz-ers that want to pretend that she's their friend. she def knows she views us as subscribers not her "besties", there's no way she can actively engage with even 1 percent of us. so at that point she needs to do the bare minimum & post the videos she's promised. I follow people that do daily lives AND will heart/comment on 80 percent of their 2k comment section. she can do better if she wants to present herself like our "bestfriend", o.f models probably do more on a daily basis & they manage.

Literallyanyone
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Literallyanyone »

Just a fun little note Sam has never mentioned getting vaccinated (to my knowledge) yet went out to the Florida bar scene… and now has a “cold/sinus infection/whatever” but it’s probably covid. If she’s anything but pro-vax I’m out. I can handle her being religious but not stupid.

Jellywager
Learner
Learner

Post by Jellywager »

I used to watch her videos as soon as she posted them, and now... eh. The first comment that turned me off to her was her making fun of Kia Soul, she said they were ugly, but they look exactly like her band-aid colored Jeep.

FluffeeSocks
Stalker
Stalker

Post by FluffeeSocks »

Sooooo does anyone else think Jerrell is gay? I’m getting SUPER closet vibes from him. He’s very religious so maybe Samantha is his beard? Idk…something is off.

Fuqyourfeelinqs
Learner
Learner

Post by Fuqyourfeelinqs »

FluffeeSocks wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:58 pm
Sooooo does anyone else think Jerrell is gay? I’m getting SUPER closet vibes from him. He’s very religious so maybe Samantha is his beard? Idk…something is off.

I have always picked up those vibes & also some narcissistic tendencies that no one else seems to notice.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

In this vlog Sam talks about wanting to not to stay in Florida when her year lease runs out and moving to Georgia to be with her boyfriend.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

She's walking around stores not wearing a mask and hugging strangers...during a pandemic. Super responsible and considerate, Sam :? Ugh, there's just zero excuse for that level of ignorance and entitlement.

Put a damn mask on, Sam! And stop traveling back and forth to freakin' Florida, one of the worst hit covid states (because no one wore a mask)!

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Sam going to the ER because she "lost a tampon" has to be one of the most attention-seeking, narcissistic things she's ever done. Like she 100% just did it for attention and shock value. Full-stop. Her boyfriend, friends and family just enable her by going along with it. And she had the audacity to film it because she thought it was funny or quirky. And it turns out she didn't even have a tampon in.

I'm sorry, but what a big baby. Even if she had a tampon in (which she didn't!) she couldn't get it out herself?! Wow she's immature. There's no way to "lose" it up there because the cervix would block it, so it couldn't have gone far. How does she not understand her own anatomy?!

It just makes me mad how she wasted time & resources in the ER for something she 100% could have fixed on her own.

Eiram Inag
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Eiram Inag »

Is she still with her boyfriend since she moved to Nashville?

CocoDior
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoDior »

Eiram Inag wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:42 am
Is she still with her boyfriend since she moved to Nashville?
I saw her new Q&A video and she has never addressed this question. Before she moved she mentioned moving to Georgia, then all of a sudden moves to Nashville randomly? I doubt she is with him anymore since she hasn't talked about him. She is clearly avoiding the question.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

how many times is this chick gunna cry about being unhappy and trying to “find herself” and “self-care” and all those buzzwords? seriously, i feel like she’s ALWAYS complaining about something related to that. she has the money and the opportunities to live an amazing lifestyle. move wherever she wants, rent fancy apartments, etc. she says she knows she’s lucky and “blessed” but i don’t think she’s ever matured enough to truly understand just how lucky she is.

she’ll move, buy things, clean her room and go to the gym once and then ultimately falls into her old inconsistent habits and complaining. i’m sure this is a direct result of her clear menta health struggles. she seems to think doing “aesthetic” instagram things will help her overcome this but she clearly needs more serious help than just a new apartment and a trip to the dog park.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Honestly I think a lot of her problems could be solved by (drumroll): GETTING A JOB.

Not only does she have way too much money and time on her hands to mope around, but she also acts like an over indulged adult-baby because ….she hasn’t had to grow up. She just lives in her bubble, and if something is uncomfortable or “triggering” for her she just… won’t do it. She’s just enabling herself and doesn’t have any actual goals or plans…YouTube is not sustainable for her, and she’ll have absolutely nothing to show for herself when YouTube dies down. I think, deep down she knows this, which is probably making her even more anxious and depressed.

Obviously her mental health issues will still be there, and I’m not trying to downplay that. But, they could be more easily managed if she actually had a routine and responsibilities.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Hold on...she paid $40,000 for her USED Jeep? And then, after only two years, she got a NEW $45,000 Buick?

Girl. That is so dumb. She is blowing through her Youtube money and making really bizarre choices. :roll:

Chaoticgoodcrab
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Chaoticgoodcrab »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:43 pm
Hold on...she paid $40,000 for her USED Jeep? And then, after only two years, she got a NEW $45,000 Buick?

Girl. That is so dumb. She is blowing through her Youtube money and making really bizarre choices. :roll:
The final straw for me was seeing her move into one of new builds in nashville. We’re literally being pushed out of the city because people like me, who have lived here forever, can’t afford it anymore. Why? Because people like her think it’s hip and move into $3500k houses a month so they think they can get away with it.

She has too much money and is too immature to handle it. I laughed at her thinking walking two days in a day was a “job”

Hk25
Talker
Talker

Post by Hk25 »

She did a Q&A I wonder if she finally answered about her and the boyfriend.

Does anyone know who the roommate girl is, is she a random girl who she met in Nashville

:HK:

waterypanda
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by waterypanda »

She posted a video today.
She is still with her bf but decided not to post about it anymore
Samantha (her roommate) was someone who used to be a fan she became friends with and she wanted her to live with her just to have someone close to her I guess?

waterypanda
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by waterypanda »

Hk25 wrote:She did a Q&A I wonder if she finally answered about her and the boyfriend.

Does anyone know who the roommate girl is, is she a random girl who she met in Nashville

:HK:
She’s still with her bf but decided not to post it anymore
Samantha is a fan that’s now her friend and they both wanted the support of living with a friend I think

Return to “P-U”