Jordan "Catfish" Cheyenne - Part 3

Gossip_queen2310
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jordan "Catfish" Cheyenne - Part 3

Post by Gossip_queen2310 »

I missed the video!! Did anyone screen record?

xfashionhurts
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashionhurts »

She made a ton of very old videos public

One is titled my son now has CHRONIC LUNG DISEASE (never wears a mask or makes him wear a mask)

Another is “what I feed for 4 year old vegan son”

Think she’s trying to win over the single moms who all buy into her shit because she’s a single mom of a sick child. SMH
JORDAN CHEYENNE WHEN IS THE JEWELRY BOUTIQUE THAT YOU CLAIM YOU WILL LAUNCH EVERY FKN YR FINALLY LAUNCHING!!?! #BOSSBABESCAMMER

xfashionhurts
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashionhurts »

Someone upload the videos to tiktok lmao
JORDAN CHEYENNE WHEN IS THE JEWELRY BOUTIQUE THAT YOU CLAIM YOU WILL LAUNCH EVERY FKN YR FINALLY LAUNCHING!!?! #BOSSBABESCAMMER

Gossip_queen2310
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossip_queen2310 »

She really needs to just give up YouTube.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Gossip_queen2310 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:27 pm
I don’t think she understands how wrong it is for Christian to be a so called vlogger. She only pissed that she didn’t edit that out. He is being coached to pose for the camera, then off camera she seems to not have patience for him. This chick does not need another dependent dog to care for! Poor puppy.

She does this nonsense every breakup, change home, get rid of everything, change your looks. How about focus on what matters and not buying a new life. Her emotions don’t heal and she is back on the cycle again. I can’t imagine what it puts Christian through.

Change your niche Jordan! Learn something to do. Putting him through that is unfair. You say your purpose is to capture video memories, bull shit, you are exploiting your son! You shouldn’t even being sharing any private moments of his life. He isn’t grown to make that decision. Home videos do not need to be on YouTube. You stage your content, obviously with this thumbnail staging, in a child’s mind, it’s hard to determine reality living like that.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Sadams1 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:34 pm
Gossip_queen2310 wrote:
I don’t think she understands how wrong it is for Christian to be a so called vlogger. She only pissed that she didn’t edit that out. He is being coached to pose for the camera, then off camera she seems to not have patience for him. This chick does not need another dependent dog to care for! Poor puppy.

She does this nonsense every breakup, change home, get rid of everything, change your looks. How about focus on what matters and not buying a new life. Her emotions don’t heal and she is back on the cycle again. I can’t imagine what it puts Christian through.

Change your niche Jordan! Learn something to do. Putting him through that is unfair. You say your purpose is to capture video memories, bull shit, you are exploiting your son! You shouldn’t even being sharing any private moments of his life. He isn’t grown to make that decision. Home videos do not need to be on YouTube. You stage your content, obviously with this thumbnail staging, in a child’s mind, it’s hard to determine reality living like that.

Here is a clip of the deleted video:

alwayseatinglol
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alwayseatinglol »

Sadams1 wrote:
Gossip_queen2310 wrote:

I knew she was shit but this only makes me wonder how she truly is with Christian when the cameras are off…. Poor kid…. She needs serious mental health help…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

BPD man, I tell you whaaa.... she deliberately scares him to get him to cry....she did this with Sadie. I bet you a million dollars that guy she was with got smart and bolted. Psychopaths are dangerous and I fear for her little boy. He seems very sensitive and hopefully that doesn't leave him. I just want to hug him.....fucking disgusting. That little boy has no one. Jezabel and her boobkini. 😲 just my God, that is possibly the worst I've seen with youtubers and their kids....

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

holy shit -- that video needs to be blasted to all her minions...what a piece of fucking shit.

and another dog in a small condo..? her dumb has no end.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Sadams1 wrote:
Sadams1 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:34 pm

OMG! ImageImageImageImageImage
Thank u for posting! I watched her update video last night before bed where of course she mentioned… yet again… her and Roy broke up. (ShockerImage) then this morning saw a bunch of notifications here but wldnt have ever guessed all of this! Ive always suspected she was a fraud/full of shit but that video was still shocking to actually see confirm it! WOW.

Also side note: why in the fuuuccckkkk wld u go and get another dog when u have just downsized majorly to a small condo ?! Poor puppy. She is bipolar as hell and so insecure. She needs to take one hell of a hiatus from social media and get her damn self together. JFC Image

kikicb10
Debater
Debater

Re: Jordan

Post by kikicb10 »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:23 am
Sadams1 wrote:

Thank u for posting! I watched her update video last night before bed where of course she mentioned… yet again… her and Roy broke up. (ShockerImage) then this morning saw a bunch of notifications here but wldnt have ever guessed all of this! Ive always suspected she was a fraud/full of shit but that video was still shocking to actually see confirm it! WOW.

Also side note: why in the fuuuccckkkk wld u go and get another dog when u have just downsized majorly to a small condo ?! Poor puppy. She is bipolar as hell and so insecure. She needs to take one hell of a hiatus from social media and get her damn self together. JFC Image

She's truly a psycho. I bet she got another dog to spite Roy. She mentioned one of the reasons they broke up is because he wasn't a dog person. Now she's got a new puppy hmm

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Jordan "Catfish" Cheyenne - Part 3

Post by bubbles_328 »

kikicb10 wrote:
bubbles_328 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:23 am

She's truly a psycho. I bet she got another dog to spite Roy. She mentioned one of the reasons they broke up is because he wasn't a dog person. Now she's got a new puppy hmm
True! Didn’t even think abt that. Found it funny she says in that one video she isn’t gonna bash him but then kind of low key did in a way by saying how he said they cld never move in together bc of the dog and dog hair.

I watched some of her “apology” video earlier (didn’t get to finish it all bc I’m at work) but I noticed she lies and says she tells him to pose for the thumbnail which wasn’t what she said at all in the actual video. Granted, maybe that’s what she meant but that’s not what was said and tbh she shldnt even have her son in her vlogs as much as she does… to me it’s as if she uses him for attention like oh notice me, look how great of a relationship we have!!Image

I wld LOVE to be a fly on the wall to see how things really are when the cameras are off.

Did she buy that condo or is she just renting again? I don’t recall her saying but may have missed it. Im sure she wants ppl to think she did buy tho bc she loves to pretend she is wealthy.

Ana31991
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ana31991 »

She said she's renting it for a year in one of her vlogs. If I recall it correctly lol. 🤔

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Thank u! I figured that’s what she was doing. She literally cannot make up her mind. I’m betting she only moved there to try and make their relationship work and now that it didn’t she went and got the dog out of spite. God she is a moron and never thinks ahead

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Re: Jordan

Post by Sadams1 »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:40 am
Thank u! I figured that’s what she was doing. She literally cannot make up her mind. I’m betting she only moved there to try and make their relationship work and now that it didn’t she went and got the dog out of spite. God she is a moron and never thinks ahead Image

I can’t decide if she is just a flat out narcissistic, self involved, moron or if this “drama” was all planned for views because she is desperate. I think it’s both. I mean this is the “sperm jacker” we are talking about who went on YouTube to say she got pregnant on purpose! I can’t get the look out of my head of Christian’s face. She is stealing his childhood. Manipulative moms never get the adult child they hope. Either they resent their mom or turn to depression. Now she posting an update on the puppy? Read the room Jordan and other channels are trashing her. Also, she posts these click bait titles and next day changes the title, this has to be desperation for views. Girl get a clue, your views suck because your content is trash!

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

Someone put this girl on suicide watch. I figured it was bad but not this bad. The way she talks to him to coy him into doing things I cannot. The fact that she shows no remorse towards her son and only mentioned how they we’re getting a thumbnail. She was doing way more than that. She was manipulating the situation so he would get more emotional for a damn video. Does she not see how her manipulation for content is in reality going to affect him in the long run ? In all honesty I feel like she resents him. Let’s not forget he was supposed to fix her “relationship” and “bring them together” and it all backfired on her. She got stuck dealing with the mess she created after her son’s dad left. Plus him being born premie sure didn’t help either. More than she bargained for. Oh and let’s not forget the final kicker she wanted a girl so bad and ended up with a boy. 😬

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

Not the fake crying for me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

She recently uploaded video trying to minimize the situation And still managed to give a birthday shout out to her brother. Is she like that selfish? Poor Christian maybe someone needs to do a welfare check on him. I wouldn’t doubt she comes on here later on saying CPS is now involved. There’s so much stuff on her social media that proves she’s an unfit mother. Maybe he’s better off with her mom.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nia1116
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nia1116 »

I have so much to say. First of all I started not to like her when she tried to say that her sons dad left them when she said she didn't want to be with him. She tried to make it sound like he wasn't involved in their lives or her sons life because SHE didn't want to be with him. I commented then that a man will care for his kid no matter what and that there must be more to it then that. That perhaps he's just a deadbeat. That it wasn't about her not wanting to be with him and how conceited she sounded.
Then I saw her move very often and introduce these guys to her son. Anytime anyone would say anything she would block or delete you. She does address certain things she gets called out for but only if enough ppl call her out or it impacts her views. Like that one time she had to make a video addressing vlogging while she was driving.
This latest thing I am wondering like did she do this on purpose to get more views and attention and for other channels to mention her. The way she thinks I wouldn't put it past her. How does someone who has been in the game this long make that kind of rookie mistake? Why make him even pose for a thumbnail when she had plenty of material she could have just screenshotted to make her thumbnail. She is so ridiculous. From her fake boobs which look awful to her bragging about how much money she has and always buying new things. Also her charging people for stolen material that you can get from anywhere. I can't believe people still fall for it.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Sorry y’all, back for another comment lol

I was able to watch the rest of her “apology” video and now the updated one where she’s sitting on the couch talking abt the dog. This girl is not genuinely sorry in the least, she is only sorry she fucked up & got caught. She continues to repeat the same phrases and things in hopes it sounds good and sticks. Also, another thing are the comments on the most recent video: I am appalled at how many ppl are supporting her and saying “well I hope those who are criticizing u are pErFeCt”. clearly 90% of them didn’t even see the footage, they missed it entirely or only watched up to a certain point and closed the video out.

Also side note: she really needs to ditch the blonde hair and go back darker. It literally looks like shit

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”