Jordan "Catfish" Cheyenne - Part 3

Facts101
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jordan "Catfish" Cheyenne - Part 3

Post by Facts101 »

But wait there’s more ? There’s a longer video describing how she got the dog
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Facts101 wrote:But wait there’s more ? There’s a longer video describing how she got the dog
Oh man the crocodile tears are real with that one! SMH Image And to think this bitch has ripped off so many ppl w that bullshit boss babe academy course and social media “how to’s”. I wonder if part of the course is showing how to do shit like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anubis333
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anubis333 »

???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

A lot of people sent the video to him asking for him to expose her so why is she smiling ?

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

anubis333 wrote:???
Yeah I saw that on her IG stories just now. She’s advertising it on there. She is really milking it it seems but not surprised. As they say, any publicity is good publicity (for some) I guess Image

anubis333
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anubis333 »

I don’t understand! Why would she want people to “tune in”?? I’m confused! I hope that Channel is not on her side… 😠

anubis333
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anubis333 »

She’s so desperate for views since her content sucks that wouldn’t surprise me if she did this on purpose. She’s disgusting

Mayra3361
Learner
Learner

Post by Mayra3361 »

I am so shocked! Poor kid. She sucks.

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

Dad challenge podcast is actually advertising her seems SUS

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Facts101 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:56 pm
A lot of people sent the video to him asking for him to expose her so why is she smiling ?

I think its a psyop....a lot of these youtubers create fake drama, for views. Essentially a "collab" for clicks and views. They are owned by the ONE system-the matrix....to put it nicely. She throws the hand gestures....she's not a "christian", as i believe she has claimed....quite the opposite. This "interviewers" channel was set up on the get-go for this purpose-to create drama.....essentially diversions from the elephant in the room, but I digress.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

The sickest part of that she deliberately upsets christian off camera, to get a reaction (even if its a fake interview) and the interviewer enables this..if this is infact the situation. She did this with sadie.....she exaggerates the dogs condition/lies about it to him, to make him cry....It is an act in sadism, you can see it in her face. She loves the control and fawning the camera. She is nothing short of mommy dearest....creates drama (most likely rages) then turns around and hugs him.... its the Truman show... she creates fake drama.

Her ex and the dog story is most likely B.S... if all is known, he probably reprimanded her on the neglect o f the dog, so she got another.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

TacyCollini wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:40 am
The sickest part of that she deliberately upsets christian off camera, to get a reaction (even if its a fake interview) and the interviewer enables this..if this is infact the situation. She did this with sadie.....she exaggerates the dogs condition/lies about it to him, to make him cry....It is an act in sadism, you can see it in her face. She loves the control and fawning the camera. She is nothing short of mommy dearest....creates drama (most likely rages) then turns around and hugs him.... its the Truman show... she creates fake drama.

Her ex and the dog story is most likely B.S... if all is known, he probably reprimanded her on the neglect o f the dog, so she got another.
It’s beyond sick. Her mentality is so poor. She plays victim. I believe this whole thing was a setup. To get negative attention and if she gets hate, she will just claim cancel culture. She is desperate for $ and out of control spending. Desperation is yet again neglecting and using her son. Her following is so dumb they will sympathize with her being canceled and a victim. Please she lost 1k subs so far over this but 12k total this year! What do you think that means?? People are sick of her content and constant lies. She cancelling her damn self!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Facts101 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:21 pm
But wait there’s more ? There’s a longer video describing how she got the dog
I'm guessing a puppy mill?

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

She is on the live chat on the video for dad podcast, good lord…she said “I don’t care about the hate..” bullshit you wouldn’t be spitting out videos faster than you ever have to try and save yourself!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

I’m watching some of the podcast now and she’s definitely good at manipulating and doing damage control.

I guess some ppl were commenting on how she keeps moving and looking around/grabbing things during the call bc she says in a pinned comment that it was bc she was checking the extra camera behind the monitor or whatever but I think she was looking at her phone and texting. JMO

I personally think that the coaching and coercing we saw happen in yesterday’s video happens literally every single video with him featured bc if u pay attention to previous ones where there’s clips of them together doing this or that and there’s music playing over the top, u can see where she’s mouthing something to him like right before he does it (ie: like if he hugs her or gives her a kiss or whatever) it’s just to make it look like they have this wonderful, perfect relationship, when in reality most of it is staged bs.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Re: Jordan

Post by Sadams1 »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:46 pm
I’m watching some of the podcast now and she’s definitely good at manipulating and doing damage control.

I guess some ppl were commenting on how she keeps moving and looking around/grabbing things during the call bc she says in a pinned comment that it was bc she was checking the extra camera behind the monitor or whatever but I think she was looking at her phone and texting. JMO Image

I personally think that the coaching and coercing we saw happen in yesterday’s video happens literally every single video with him featured bc if u pay attention to previous ones where there’s clips of them together doing this or that and there’s music playing over the top, u can see where she’s mouthing something to him like right before he does it (ie: like if he hugs her or gives her a kiss or whatever) it’s just to make it look like they have this wonderful, perfect relationship, when in reality most of it is staged bs.

She coaches herself in content. She wants to come off as financially free and wealthy. Then on the podcast, she couldn’t even give a straight answer when he asked if she could do content without Christian. She sure knows how to dance around a strait up response. I found her to contradict herself a few times. Her looking off screen was disrespectful. Especially because he didn’t really criticize her, he was more empathetic and boosting her ego. Then she kept plugging her courses! It was a total shot show money grab. Plus last year, she had a social media break because of Christian being mentioned here, then she said she wasn’t going to show him anymore. Well stop it then! She kinda missed the whole reason of what she did was wrong, it was her treatment towards him. Not her disappointment in herself, her fans, the thumbnail. It’s emotional abuse. She didn’t address that at all. Just complete BS.

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

She’s pulling a Trisha Paytas. Her fake tears and going on social media saying she was remorseful. At first she said she was sorry she was staging the thumbnail and now it’s she’s sorry that she didn’t take Christians feelings into account. Not once did she mention him yesterday until people kept saying she’s going to damage him mentally and emotionally. Funny how she goes on to bash her sons dad in the podcast but never mentioned she got pregnant on purpose. Her getting pregnant was the icing on the cake for the guy. He never took her seriously that’s why he would cheat on her all the time. All these guys don’t stick around for a reason. They see how fake and shady she is. She hasn’t changed in all these years. She’s always been the girl that’s doing the most trying, to impress the guy, always available. And it doesn’t work for her. If she was such a boss babe she’d be standing on her own two feet not worrying about when her twin flame is going to appear. She’s been saying the same shit her whole YouTube career. She’s ready she has a lot to offer and she knows the time is coming but damn it’s been 8 years already. Still no man or the body of her dreams

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

This isn’t the first time she gets caught being disingenuous or getting caught up because of her sloppy editing. This time it happened to be really bad and that’s why she’s doing damage control. This is one of the many times in his eight years “her kid” has been used for monetary gain and content. Her channel wouldn’t be a channel of it wasn’t for him. She used his birth story for sympathy and views. She has no try worth to offer. Her content is boring and repetitive. Her courses are only bought by those same dumb people that defend her. It’s been how many years and she only has 1000 students ? Do the math that’s not a lot. She puts these things out twice a year. If she wasn’t ashamed of the stuff on the internet about her she wouldn’t have taken the getting pregnant on purpose video down. Or all the other videos she’s deleted or made private. She sure wouldn’t be asking people to seek kindness in their heart and take down the videos of her mentally abusing her child.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

bubbles_328 wrote:

I guess some ppl were commenting on how she keeps moving and looking around/grabbing things during the call bc she says in a pinned comment that it was bc she was checking the extra camera behind the monitor or whatever but I think she was looking at her phone and texting. JMO Image

This poor kid. Her running around in her panties and bra....deliberately makes him cry... the depth of damage

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Sadams1 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:43 pm
bubbles_328 wrote:

She coaches herself in content. She wants to come off as financially free and wealthy. Then on the podcast, she couldn’t even give a straight answer when he asked if she could do content without Christian. She sure knows how to dance around a strait up response. I found her to contradict herself a few times. Her looking off screen was disrespectful. Especially because he didn’t really criticize her, he was more empathetic and boosting her ego. Then she kept plugging her courses! It was a total shot show money grab. Plus last year, she had a social media break because of Christian being mentioned here, then she said she wasn’t going to show him anymore. Well stop it then! She kinda missed the whole reason of what she did was wrong, it was her treatment towards him. Not her disappointment in herself, her fans, the thumbnail. It’s emotional abuse. She didn’t address that at all. Just complete BS.

I haven't seen it yet.

Anyone have a link? :tu: <3

It definitely sounds deliberate....she will show Christian again, he's a prop, unfortunately.

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”