Lumpyfacexo - Evettexo Part 10

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lumpyfacexo - Evettexo Part 10

Post by EBDBBNB »

What a stupid fucking video. 20 minutes of saying nothing. If I was a fan I would be pissed, either put up or shut up, it’s been the same thing for weeks now hinting at an announcement. Just a video of them complaining and Ulysses rambling while she stares into the viewfinder thinking she looks cute. Obviously the big announcement is they're moving. The investigation thing I bet is a stalker or their house got broken into. Something like that. What a waste of everyone’s time

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Decembergirl »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:56 pm
Did you guys see the twins ig stories last night of the Christmas party they went to?? Blanca will for sure follow through with her bbl & boobs surgery after watching that so she can throw a party and wear what they did next year 😆 Brit’s has a lot more stories showing everything at the party.
The Murillo twins are so much like able lol

Diam0ndgrl69
Learner
Learner

Post by Diam0ndgrl69 »

EBDBBNB wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:04 pm
What a stupid fucking video. 20 minutes of saying nothing. If I was a fan I would be pissed, either put up or shut up, it’s been the same thing for weeks now hinting at an announcement. Just a video of them complaining and Ulysses rambling while she stares into the viewfinder thinking she looks cute. Obviously the big announcement is they're moving. The investigation thing I bet is a stalker or their house got broken into. Something like that. What a waste of everyone’s time
YESS. I was getting so annoyed and irritated. la hacen de tanta emocion. just looking at blancuh's face gets me heated. fucken ugly ass sausage lips. she should not be participating in vlogmas with shitty and boring ass videos like that :roll:

Diam0ndgrl69
Learner
Learner

Post by Diam0ndgrl69 »

Decembergirl wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:05 pm
Losangeles24 wrote:
Did you guys see the twins ig stories last night of the Christmas party they went to?? Blanca will for sure follow through with her bbl & boobs surgery after watching that so she can throw a party and wear what they did next year 😆 Brit’s has a lot more stories showing everything at the party.
yes I agree. I love the Murillo twins! they are somewhat airheads but they were raised the mexican way. them bitches can cook and clean and i love that. I love watching the whole fam's vlogs, they're pretty entertaining so yeahhh I fucks with them :love2:

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

EBDBBNB wrote:
Yup and she’s stressed because she’s gotta leave grannyxo behind. Although grannyxo would probably go with her and leave her husband for Hollywood 🤣

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

EBDBBNB wrote:
Yup and she’s stressed because she’s gotta leave grannyxo behind. Although grannyxo would probably go with her and leave her husband for Hollywood 🤣

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Diam0ndgrl69 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:22 pm
Decembergirl wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:
yes I agree. I love the Murillo twins! they are somewhat airheads but they were raised the mexican way. them bitches can cook and clean and i love that. I love watching the whole fam's vlogs, they're pretty entertaining so yeahhh I fucks with them :love2:
Yes the moms hilarious and so is Bri.

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Decembergirl »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:29 pm
Diam0ndgrl69 wrote:
Decembergirl wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:
Yeah their kinda dumb but they honestly entertain me and I am here for them . They have bad and good qualities but overall they are good people I feel like the only one I don’t like is moe money the aunt

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Decembergirl »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Diam0ndgrl69 wrote:
Decembergirl wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:
Have y’all seen or heard the Murillo twins grandma speak she is hilarious grannyxo could never

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Decembergirl wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:35 pm
Losangeles24 wrote:
Diam0ndgrl69 wrote:
Decembergirl wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:
Have y’all seen or heard the Murillo twins grandma speak she is hilarious grannyxo could never
Yes!! The whole family is hilarious!!! Especially the grandma.

Diam0ndgrl69
Learner
Learner

Post by Diam0ndgrl69 »

Decembergirl wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:35 pm
Losangeles24 wrote:
Diam0ndgrl69 wrote:
Decembergirl wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:
I AM DEADDDD at grannyxo could neverrr. lmao you right! she talks like the india maria viejilla arrugada

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

E5126C40-5CBF-4B60-8ACD-1ED19038E9E0.jpeg
??????

At first I thought it meant my account so I looked on other peoples Twitter and I can still see it and I went back into hers and there’s nothing there!! Anyone else ???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

Wait blanca’s Twitter is showing to me that it’s suspended anyone else?

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

EBDBBNB wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:58 pm
Yes just posted screen shot!!
Wonder what she did lol
At first I thought it was just me and my Twitter was suspended LOL then I looked at other peoples and there’s was still working.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Ivette’s(lilbigivette) on twitter right now, we should ask why Blancas is suspended lol

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:16 pm
Ivette’s(lilbigivette) on twitter right now, we should ask why Blancas is suspended lol
2E1BDC05-8DEB-48DE-AF19-97FC80656557.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

If too face sponsored her it would be #AD, she’s just trying to get their attention because she thinks they will sponsor her.
83CA3F7F-F7E0-46CA-9420-6C544A545D55.jpeg
Just like she did with Great American .

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

In the video Ulysses was basically like we can tell them now and Blanca said no. Like it’s not even that big of a deal if Ulysses was trying to get her to tell it. Just get it over with and quit trying to hype it up blanca.

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:11 pm
EBDBBNB wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:58 pm
Yes just posted screen shot!!
Wonder what she did lol
At first I thought it was just me and my Twitter was suspended LOL then I looked at other peoples and there’s was still working.
Lolllll wonder what she did

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Lumpyfacexo - Evettexo Part 10

Post by KingJD »

she’s partnered w/ too faced & used the born this way foundation so that reminds me. if any of yall use/want that. . i got it in a kit a couple days ago for like $14 on sephora using the holiday code they sent out! it comes with a fenty & becca powder:highlight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Evettexo”