xoxoSD
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Natalia Taylor

Post by xoxoSD »

nt tour.png
i'm sorry..... $250 for a vip package??????????? what?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

xoxoSD wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:55 pm
nt tour.png i'm sorry..... $250 for a vip package??????????? what?!
Yeah that's ridiculous. I wonder about the following part. I wonder how long she will follow you before she inevitably unfollows your account or is she just going to be contractually obligated to follow them until he end of time?
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Firecracker
Talker
Talker

Post by Firecracker »

Anyone have the tea on who Nat was talking about in her latest video?

Also love that she's trying to pitch her channel as "drama-free".... oh my god

sofiajamotea
Talker
Talker

Post by sofiajamotea »

Firecracker wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:42 pm

She was definitely talking about Tana when it came to scandalous YouTubers getting rewarded. Tana has had so many moments showing how selfish she is as a person but people still sympathise with her and she now has an MTV show. Natalia also mentioned shock value videos/tweets and fake relationships which Tana is known for. I can't help but think that Natalia never really liked Tana since wasn't she the one that called her out for taking all of Trash's money? I'm sure she sees through her compared to the other members that still kiss her ass.

Yeah, Natalia isn't "drama-free" at all. She's already gotten into two petty beefs with Sarah Mcdaniel and the creator of Shudu all because she thinks she's entitled as an ex failed model to expose them. Not the mention, the whole drama with Anna and her whole past persona. Just because you now talk about astrology, doesn't make you drama-free, Natalia. You're just not on the same level as someone like Jake Paul.

Post by Guest »

Natalia's Getting Called Out For Her Bullshit Diet :rofl: :rofl:

SweetAndSalty
Learner
Learner

Post by SweetAndSalty »

sofiajamotea wrote:
Firecracker wrote:

She was definitely talking about Tana when it came to scandalous YouTubers getting rewarded. Tana has had so many moments showing how selfish she is as a person but people still sympathise with her and she now has an MTV show. Natalia also mentioned shock value videos/tweets and fake relationships which Tana is known for. I can't help but think that Natalia never really liked Tana since wasn't she the one that called her out for taking all of Trash's money? I'm sure she sees through her compared to the other members that still kiss her ass.

Yeah, Natalia isn't "drama-free" at all. She's already gotten into two petty beefs with Sarah Mcdaniel and the creator of Shudu all because she thinks she's entitled as an ex failed model to expose them. Not the mention, the whole drama with Anna and her whole past persona. Just because you now talk about astrology, doesn't make you drama-free, Natalia. You're just not on the same level as someone like Jake Paul.
I was thinking of Tana too. She is an obvious one. But I think she was talking about more people, maybe other YTers managersvand such? I am pretty sure Shane mantioned in his videos with Jeffrey star how the youtube trending page is actually a person. So probably was talking about people like that too.

I know there has been some talk about her relationship with some girl she shared a youtube chanel with? Like a long time ago. Can someone fill me on her past dramas please?

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

sofiajamotea
Talker
Talker

Post by sofiajamotea »

SweetAndSalty wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:28 am
sofiajamotea wrote:
Firecracker wrote:

I was thinking of Tana too. She is an obvious one. But I think she was talking about more people, maybe other YTers managersvand such? I am pretty sure Shane mantioned in his videos with Jeffrey star how the youtube trending page is actually a person. So probably was talking about people like that too.

I know there has been some talk about her relationship with some girl she shared a youtube chanel with? Like a long time ago. Can someone fill me on her past dramas please?

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
I don't know all the smaller details but basically, Natalia used to be in a relationship with another Youtuber named Anna Campbell. They met through Tana and her collab channel Trash and people used to ship them together before they were outed as dating by (I think another Trash member) Sierra Watts. They made a couple channel together called Natanna (which is still up with all the videos titled under G) but they broke up because Natalia just used Anna as an experiment and for clout. Which we found out because Natalia basically said that she was straight and "wants to be able to have a family" in one of her infamous "woke" videos. Everything completely opposite to her brunette Natalia Taylor persona. Anna was heartbroken and then Natalia left Youtube for a while, dyed her hair blonde, apparently got engaged (?) and then came back till now.

Her other two, big dramas were with Sarah McDaniel and the creator of Shudu. She tried to "expose" Sarah McDaniel for lying about having Heterochromia even though it's already well-known information on the internet but it just came across like she felt entitled to do it because she's a past model. The same thing goes for the creator of Shudu/Shudu. A poc, digital model that was created by a digital designer/photographer so he can work with brands. Natalia has a video up about it but she basically got into a petty Instagram dm fight with the creator and made a video about it. I don't agree with the idea of Shudu or Sarah McDaniel as a person because they are both taking away and downplaying representation in the media but the way Natalia came across in her videos felt like she was more bitter than wanting to "spread awareness."

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

I feel she should have advised glamnetic was sponsoring the video before she tried the lashes instead of after her long ad for them in the video. It makes it seem more sketchy to me to not release that info sooner.
-E.Bombeck

being human
Learner
Learner

Post by being human »

It's even more sketchy because isn't it the law to disclose all sponsorships in the beginning of a video?

highlightispoppin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by highlightispoppin »

Y’all, her latest video just made me unsubscribe permanently. She uploaded a video about how she isn’t okay, has really bad ptsd, body image problems, etc. She was crying, being super vulnerable and it was emotional. OUT OF NOWHERE it turned into an undisclosed ad for Better Help. I’m so done with her.

manicrose
Learner
Learner

Post by manicrose »

highlightispoppin wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:13 pm
Y’all, her latest video just made me unsubscribe permanently. She uploaded a video about how she isn’t okay, has really bad ptsd, body image problems, etc. She was crying, being super vulnerable and it was emotional. OUT OF NOWHERE it turned into an undisclosed ad for Better Help. I’m so done with her.
Yeah that was really sketchy and sleazy. The comments section was of course full of "OMG you're SOOO brave!" I don't think it is brave of her, especially when it comes with a hefty check from Better Help lol. Many many many people have or have had an ED and it's not something shameful, especially if you have a modeling past, and also if you hint about it being anorexia rather than the "grosser" and less trendy bulimia or BED.

nursekatie
Learner
Learner

Post by nursekatie »

highlightispoppin wrote:
This video is what prompted me to look and see if she had a gossip page.. I discovered her a few weeks ago and her videos have been a good quarantine distraction but this video felt super off. Her crying felt very staged and as soon as I realized the entire video was an ad for better help I clicked out.

highlightispoppin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by highlightispoppin »

I don’t know how to post reply on my phone, BUT I couldn’t agree more. I used to be super into her when she dated Anna Campbell and kind of rediscovered her and was really enjoying her content. I liked all the weird photo videos. But I was noticing her doing obvious (to me) ads without disclosing which is problematic, but nothing new. But milking this tough time and your history with disordered eating to manipulate your fans for an undisclosed brand deal is disgusting and unforgivable.

KerriT123
Talker
Talker

Post by KerriT123 »

Oh wow, this video was so gross. As someone who has suffered from an ED, I related to a lot of the things she was saying. And then for her to turn around and try to sell to me? Praying on people suffering from mental health issues? Absolutely disgusting.

Also brings to light how disgusting her "What I eat in a day" video was. In this video she talks about how she's counting calories again and how bad that is for her mental health, when just a few months ago she put out an advertisement FOR A CALORIE COUNTING APP. I didn't see the problem with that video at the time because by chance I happened to be using the same app and I thought "well I'm using it healthily so she probably is too". Wrong, when you have an ED you can almost never use those apps healthily. So how dare she advertise it to her underage followers?

graboid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by graboid »

highlightispoppin wrote:
I feel like that is not even the first time this has happened... In her video where she discussed her hiatus from YouTube, she talks a lot about losing touch with reality by being a youtuber, being inside all day, taking things for granted, just being really honest, and how she went out to get a job... And then the video turns into a huge ad about her boss' self-published self help book. It really put me off.
She is very weird. Most of the time she seems genuine and honest, but then she does this kind of stuff and it's like the mask falls off for a moment, or rather the filter glitches for a moment, and you kinda start to question everything you have seen from her previously.

Hyperventilointi
Learner
Learner

Post by Hyperventilointi »

Y'all she deleted the Better Help video without dicslosing it ???
Wow the lack of spine amazes me

Post by Guest »

Hyperventilointi wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 3:56 am
Y'all she deleted the Better Help video without dicslosing it ???
She apologized for it on insta story

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

estherx wrote:
Hyperventilointi wrote: Y'all she deleted the Better Help video without dicslosing it ???
She apologized for it on insta story
I feel like that doesn't really count. Why not put it in her YouTube community tab? Not everyone follows her on Instagram.
-E.Bombeck

KotekaraUsuzukiyu
Stalker
Stalker

Post by KotekaraUsuzukiyu »

She put the video back but with the comments turned off. I'm just watching it for the first time, but watching her cry seems fake to me xD Maybe because I read this thread before seeing the video.
Good job on justifying her sponsorshit with the argument "well Shane did it so it must be legit"

backdoorteenmom
Learner
Learner

Post by backdoorteenmom »

Anyone remember her video about her “cult” church video? I didn’t even know she was super religious...very random lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “L-O”