TheGabbieShow Part 8

pancakes4life
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 8

Post by pancakes4life »

Onelongfurby wrote:Last Thursday of December—and 2019– and looks like her promised doc on the homeless was a lie. Figured it was a lie the first time she didn’t deliver, back at the start of the year, since she would never hold back on posting something that makes her look good and will get her tons of compliments, but, jeez, honestly didn’t expect her to lie about it *again*. I’d bet half my Christmas presents that she didn’t shoot a second of it, and instead it was just something she came up with to try to make herself look good and discourage people who were criticizing her, and then backfired—twice— when she realized that she’d then have to deliver on something that never existed in the first place.

Edit:Also including a screenshot to show the performance of her latest video. That is not good for a video that’s been up for over ten minutes on a channel with 6 million subscribers (i know the vast majority of those are inactive accounts or people who just ignore her at this point, but that just further proves my point). Although I know the views are gonna spike up soon—maybe—her last video before this is still stuck below 300k views. Wonder if this will inspire her to put out a video akin to “leave it in 2018” that we’ll have to look forward to...
She’s gonna say something like “I didn’t wanna post it at the time bc I didn’t wanna seem like I wanted attention” like she did with the feed the homeless video she did last month. Since when has she been this virtuous person who wants to help out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Been thanked: 0

Post by hungreeandhornee »

Alx James uploaded a new video about Gabbie. Pretty much confirms she’s fucked up in the head.

Funkypuppy
Talker
Talker

Post by Funkypuppy »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:48 pm
Alx James uploaded a new video about Gabbie. Pretty much confirms she’s fucked up in the head.

Dangit, I wish he would have put subtitles. You couldnt tell anything being said in that prank call.
Edible Prophetess, don't believe my conspiracies.

lahaine_
Learner
Learner

Post by lahaine_ »

hungreeandhornee wrote:

My god. This bitch is sick. Preying on someone's vulnerability like that.
And like the top comment on Alx's video says, you can feel Gabbie's insecurities through her actions. She was trying to get Alx to say he doesn't love himself. What kind of sick person does that? Oh yeah, Gabbie Hanna...the girl who doesn't love herself.

Post by Guest »

it makes me happy that people are calling her out in the comments of her videos. she's trying soooo hard to act like nothing happened and moving on as fast as possible but the comments straight up roast her. as she deserves.

also, is it me or is her very hot and very hung boyfriend(/s) completely devoid of a personality....

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

hungreeandhornee wrote:

This and the thing with Jessi just proves how sick she is. I think the worst thing you can do in a friendship is take the things a friend has told you privately that make them feel unsafe and throw that back in their faces.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

Lmao peep the comments. All those triggered Gabbie stans still thinking he’s trying to steal her “thunder” from her mediocre music video ImageImage

lizziecopper
Debater
Debater

Post by lizziecopper »

Steal her thunder??? Bitchhhh the weather is fiiiiine after her MV dropped 😂

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

A prank call is, well, funny. That, on the other hand, is just her straight-up torturing Alx for her own fun.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

i refuse to believe gabbie is a real person but then that takes away accountability for her actions as a human being. rot in hell gabs xoxo.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

i 100% believe this
Screenshot 2019-12-27 at 20.36.59.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

sweetbabyjesus
Debater
Debater

Post by sweetbabyjesus »

hooyah123 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:38 pm
i 100% believe this
This took me all the way out because it’s completely plausible. She knew exactly what to say on the prank call to get him riled. Fuck.
:love2: :FU:

harlowen
Talker
Talker

Post by harlowen »

sweetbabyjesus wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:13 pm
hooyah123 wrote:
i 100% believe this
This took me all the way out because it’s completely plausible. She knew exactly what to say on the prank call to get him riled. Fuck.
well damn, I wasn't around when that happened but I had assumed from the last two Alx videos that she was the hacker... I didn't even question it, that's how you know how plausible it is lol, yikes

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

sweetbabyjesus wrote:
hooyah123 wrote:
i 100% believe this
I’d believe it too tbh, how else would she have been able to ‘get his account back’?

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

So Gabbie wants to do an “assumptions” video.. lol
She really isn’t too bright is she?

Meg4756
Learner
Learner

Post by Meg4756 »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:18 am
A prank call is, well, funny. That, on the other hand, is just her straight-up torturing Alx for her own fun.
It's like the one to Liza. She's not messing around with them she's being plain evil for her own enjoyment but she can't even claim this one was for content.

pancakes4life
Debater
Debater

Post by pancakes4life »

Not to go off on a random note but her feet are dirty af in her newest IG post. I don’t think she’s joking when she talks about how dirty and gross she is lol. That’s all

lizziecopper
Debater
Debater

Post by lizziecopper »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:18 am
Exactly. But evil people find joy in others suffering, and that's the people who are bullies and call it just a joke. She for sure doesn't see the difference.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

pancakes4life wrote:Not to go off on a random note but her feet are dirty af in her newest IG post. I don’t think she’s joking when she talks about how dirty and gross she is lol. That’s all

Wasn’t there another picture a while ago where people were calling out the fact that her feet were filthy?

Having stayed with some dirty fuckers over the years, I’m going to guess it’s because she doesn’t clean her floors often and then doesn’t wash her feet properly. Nasty

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

What ever happened to those charges Trisha was gonna press on Gabbie bc she was soyyyy scared of her? lmao did they just drop it and move on?
these bitches are messy

edit: page 39? Ladies are we making a new thread soon?

Return to “TheGabbieShow”