RugbyBabe522 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:33 pm
hellopeople123 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:26 pm
smugdisneychick11 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:18 pm
lelele wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:08 pm

I think her new house is in Studio City, close to Alisha and Lauren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, I’m 90% sure she got the dream house vlog house. It’s pending sale. So we’ll see!
how much is the house
It says it’s pending for $1,985,000.00
It’s 5 bedrooms 5.5 bathrooms and 3,319 sq ft
It’s crazy but but it’s on a busy road so I wonder how fast before she vlogs about her “CrAzY RoAd” or “CrAzY NeIgHbOrS” lol

We'll see, but if she has already signed the papers (the tittle, not just the contract) it should show as off the market now.
She said alisha and her were in some "important" shoot yesterday, not touring the house. Then she signed.
Even after signing the tittle you have to wait a couple days to get the keys so, Unless she is being annoying and asking the realtor to tour the house again and again to show off, it is very unlikely that's the house.
i don't know if it's just me, but i would not announce about getting a house until i actually GET the house, aka have the physical keys in my hands. because you never know what can happen during the process until you officially get the house. i understanding that it's a very exciting thing but you just have to think smart and not make this kind of announcement to the whole world until it's confirmed 1000000%. can't stand how immature she's being

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

Post by remlosha0515 »

Dorqy wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:27 pm
SourHoney wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:44 pm
RugbyBabe522 wrote:
hellopeople123 wrote:
smugdisneychick11 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Nope, I’m 90% sure she got the dream house vlog house. It’s pending sale. So we’ll see!
how much is the house
It’s crazy but but it’s on a busy road so I wonder how fast before she vlogs about her “CrAzY RoAd” or “CrAzY NeIgHbOrS” lol

We'll see, but if she has already signed the papers (the tittle, not just the contract) it should show as off the market now.
She said alisha and her were in some "important" shoot yesterday, not touring the house. Then she signed.
Even after signing the tittle you have to wait a couple days to get the keys so, Unless she is being annoying and asking the realtor to tour the house again and again to show off, it is very unlikely that's the house.
i don't know if it's just me, but i would not announce about getting a house until i actually GET the house, aka have the physical keys in my hands. because you never know what can happen during the process until you officially get the house. i understanding that it's a very exciting thing but you just have to think smart and not make this kind of announcement to the whole world until it's confirmed 1000000%. can't stand how immature she's being
Agreed! An acquaintance of mine posted that they "got" a house on the day their offer was accepted, and I'm sure you can guess what happened...it fell through. She deleted the post and then did the exact same thing with another house (lol) but this time it actually worked out.

Especially being in the public eye, Remi never should've posted that "dream house" video/posted that she is buying that house. It was all too easy to find the address, and while someone like myself would never do anything with that info, a crazy fan might! I did see that Remi has closed (she said "signed the papers") on this house, though, so I'm okay with all the moving/house content now.

Amsh9
Learner
Learner

Post by Amsh9 »

Lili2345 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:45 am
3F3756A9-7EF6-49F0-9BE3-10C6E1477A93.png
I’m glad people are calling her out.
I upvoted those comments too. Especially for keto you just can't go on and off, it wont be effective.

Whats wrong with her hauls? Who buys so much for one or two persons when they have limited expires.

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

The new title should include 'playing house'' because let's be real, she never had any interest moving out of her apartment until Cal came along.

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Post by smugdisneychick11 »

MissRemiCantCalorieCountAshten: Failing at keto, playing house, and body showers :rofl:

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

anotherone wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:20 pm
The new title should include 'playing house'' because let's be real, she never had any interest moving out of her apartment until Cal came along.
"MissRemiAshten: Playing House & Playing Herself"

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

remlosha0515 wrote:
Dorqy wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:27 pm
SourHoney wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:44 pm
RugbyBabe522 wrote:
hellopeople123 wrote:
how much is the house

Agreed! An acquaintance of mine posted that they "got" a house on the day their offer was accepted, and I'm sure you can guess what happened...it fell through. She deleted the post and then did the exact same thing with another house (lol) but this time it actually worked out.

Especially being in the public eye, Remi never should've posted that "dream house" video/posted that she is buying that house. It was all too easy to find the address, and while someone like myself would never do anything with that info, a crazy fan might! I did see that Remi has closed (she said "signed the papers") on this house, though, so I'm okay with all the moving/house content now.
Do closings usually happen this quickly? I used to work in a real estate office doing property management and I thought the norm was at least a month...

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

remlosha0515 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:25 pm
anotherone wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:20 pm
"MissRemiAshten: Playing House & Playing Herself"
LOLLLL yes :rofl:

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

Love that she's like "I didn't use the office as much as I thought we would" LIKE YEAH WE KNOW. What a waste of money that was.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

pinotgrigiolife wrote:Love that she's like "I didn't use the office as much as I thought we would" LIKE YEAH WE KNOW. What a waste of money that was.
It makes you think about what awful things she’ll do to her new house for aesthetics and trends. *shudders*

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

kittykat94 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:37 pm
Do closings usually happen this quickly? I used to work in a real estate office doing property management and I thought the norm was at least a month...

Maybe it's being a month or so, her vlogs are allover the place like she was touring houses then we just saw her doing a (tacky) bday photoshoot . She probably made a high offer the same day she toured the house and they took it right away. I think they are still closing, she would've post something in social media by now.

Amsh9
Learner
Learner

Post by Amsh9 »

SourHoney wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:41 pm
kittykat94 wrote:

Maybe it's being a month or so, her vlogs are allover the place like she was touring houses then we just saw her doing a (tacky) bday photoshoot . She probably made a high offer the same day she toured the house and they took it right away. I think they are still closing, she would've post something in social media by now.
She did say she signed the papers for her house . Is that the final stage? I am not from US, so not aware of property dealing procedure over there.

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

Amsh9 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:43 pm
SourHoney wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:41 pm
kittykat94 wrote:

She did say she signed the papers for her house . Is that the final stage? I am not from US, so not aware of property dealing procedure over there.
She definitely closed on the house already — she’s posting an “empty house tour” on YouTube tomorrow.

Amsh9
Learner
Learner

Post by Amsh9 »

She deleted the comment :rofl:
Why does she need a filming room as most of her content is cooking and grocery haul !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JustAGirlx
Learner
Learner

Post by JustAGirlx »

Remi literally only bought a Nintendo Switch for the new Animal Crossing that is releasing next week. It’s the only game she plays. If she waited she could’ve bought a Switch lite in pink that is releasing or the new special edition Animal Crossing Switch. This is how much of a newbie one gamer she is. 🤦🏽‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Return to “MissRemiAshten”