If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

Morvphefe
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter MONNumentally GUTTED Bitter Bully: Starbucks Diet #13

Post by Morvphefe »

Someone suggested my new favorite gif should be in every thread, and I agree.

giphy.gif
Thanks again for making/sharing it, QueenPenny!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

following :tu:

Post by Guest »

To stay on topic with the new title here's how Peter tries to hide is huge GUT by wearing black and making his pics darker (on the left), but Alex posted the same exact picture with a decent exposure so we can see (on the right).
ALSO those hashtags that Peter uses...the delusion is real :roll: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

He looks like the male version of a Karen. You know damn well he's asked to speak to a manager more than once.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

Post by 1peterbullshtmeter »

Yeah he can alter that pic but he looks like a grandpa next to Alex. Some of those hashtags are down right sad
:FU: Fck you, rePeter

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

Teankerbell wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:50 pm
To stay on topic with the new title here's how Peter tries to hide is huge GUT by wearing black and making his pics darker (on the left), but Alex posted the same exact picture with a decent exposure so we can see (on the right).
alex the shady betch

Post by Guest »

Teankerbell wrote:
Is it just me or does it look like these two are REALLY short?? They look like they’re about 5’6”...😳

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

Teankerbell wrote:
😂😂😂 Good sleuthing!

But this fat talk reminds me. The other day YT had a mukbang of Peter's in my suggested vids lol. I guess I wasn't watching Peter back then, but holy shit....he ate a LOT. And who is he kidding...he obvs eats like that off camera. But it seems like he only did a couple of those vids. Did Alex tell him to stop being a pig on camera? Lol. For example, the Wendy's and mexican food ones were like My 600lb Life levels (Vite al limite in Italy, Teankerbell lol)

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Denise02delete1 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:20 am
Teankerbell wrote:
😂😂😂 Good sleuthing!

Did Alex tell him to stop being a pig on camera? Lol. For example, the Wendy's and mexican food ones were like My 600lb Life levels (Vite al limite in Italy, Teankerbell lol)

For any newbies--- here is a throw back. I apologize in advance for any damage this may cause. :barf: :barf: :?

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

^^ OMG🤢🤢🤢 Ewww I didn't even see that one!

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Morvphefe wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:27 pm
Someone suggested my new favorite gif should be in every thread, and I agree.

giphy.gif

Thanks again for making/sharing it, QueenPenny!
I haven't been following much, but this gif kills me, wtf? :rofl:

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

1peterbullshtmeter wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:07 pm
Yeah he can alter that pic but he looks like a grandpa next to Alex. Some of those hashtags are down right sad
My parents have 55-57 years old and look way younger than Pete. It's insane.

Post by Guest »

I’m moving this over from the last thread:

AnniaDrama wrote: ↑
poshspice88 wrote: ↑

Lol, according to Peter, it’s ALEX that’s holding them back from getting a place in Florida because of Alex’s job! Sure Jan. As if they already have the money saved up for a down payment and can make mortgage payments on a second place. It’s true that Alex can’t work remotely from FL. He is tied down to his job and doesn’t seem to have ANY flexibility with it as he must physically report for work Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.

Can't he get a job in Florida?

He could, but they want to keep the condo in Indianapolis and travel back and forth. Peter mentioned alternating one month in Miami, one month in Indy type of thing. If Alex can’t get a freelance job where he can literally be mobile he should just look into becoming a flight attendant. He can be based anywhere and commute. It’s quite easy actually. I have a friend who works for American Airlines and he lives in Louisville and Fort Lauderdale (he and his husband have a house and condo in both locations) and he’s based out of Philadelphia. His schedule is easy peasy and he works Sunday through Tuesday. The commuting thing sounds harder than it is. Many flight attendants commute and he loves it. The flight benefits are fantastic. It’s the perfect job for people who are outgoing and don’t like a traditional job.

Post by Guest »

Denise02delete1 wrote:
Teankerbell wrote:
😂😂😂 Good sleuthing!

But this fat talk reminds me. The other day YT had a mukbang of Peter's in my suggested vids lol. I guess I wasn't watching Peter back then, but holy shit....he ate a LOT. And who is he kidding...he obvs eats like that off camera. But it seems like he only did a couple of those vids. Did Alex tell him to stop being a pig on camera? Lol. For example, the Wendy's and mexican food ones were like My 600lb Life levels (Vite al limite in Italy, Teankerbell lol)
His mukbangs are vile, as proven by the thumbnail of the video @Lurker2012 posted. I remember when he started filming those he got lots of terrible responses by his fans but, just like he does with his vlogs, he found an excuse saying that he got so many DMs of people thanking him for making those videos so they don't feel alone while eating :?
I wouldn't be surprised if Alex made some extra snarky comments about that and Peter gave up for good haha

@Denise0211Are you Italian too or something?

ETA
@poshspice88 I think Alex would be so much happier being a flight attendant, he would have so many great excuses to stay far away from the old gutted one :rofl:

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

From the other thread:
poshspice88 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:15 am
AnniaDrama wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:51 am
Can't he get a job in Florida?
He could, but they want to keep the condo in Indianapolis and travel back and forth. Peter mentioned alternating one month in Miami, one month in Indy type of thing. If Alex can’t get a freelance job where he can literally be mobile he should just look into becoming a flight attendant. He can be based anywhere and commute. It’s quite easy actually. I have a friend who works for American Airlines and he lives in Louisville and Fort Lauderdale (he and his husband have a house and condo in both locations) and he’s based out of Philadelphia. His schedule is easy peasy and he works Sunday through Tuesday. The commuting thing sounds harder than it is. Many flight attendants commute and he loves it. The flight benefits are fantastic. It’s the perfect job for people who are outgoing and don’t like a traditional job.
That's a possibility too and I think it's a great idea. Or why not putting the condo in Indianapolis to rent and then move? They can stay at Larry's or one of their friends when they want to visit Indianopolis, no? They could try renting the house for a year and then decide if they want to continue living in Miami or not.

Post by Guest »

Teankerbell wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:44 am
Denise02delete1 wrote:
😂😂😂 Good sleuthing!

His mukbangs are vile, as proven by the thumbnail of the video @Lurker2012 posted. I remember when he started filming those he got lots of terrible responses by his fans but, just like he does with his vlogs, he found an excuse saying that he got so many DMs of people thanking him for making those videos so they don't feel alone while eating :?
I wouldn't be surprised if Alex made some extra snarky comments about that and Peter gave up for good haha

@Denise0211Are you Italian too or something?

ETA
@poshspice88 I think Alex would be so much happier being a flight attendant, he would have so many great excuses to stay far away from the old gutted one :rofl:
I can only imagine how GROSS those mukbangs are. I don’t like those kind of videos anyway...😱

Lol, yes, Alex would be off flying all over the country and internationally making friends everywhere and Peter could “relax” at home with the pups and drive aimlessly in the middle of the night reminiscing on camera about the good ole days to his heart’s content...oh wait...😎

Post by Guest »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:56 am
From the other thread:
poshspice88 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:15 am
That's a possibility too and I think it's a great idea. Or why not putting the condo in Indianapolis to rent and then move? They can stay at Larry's or one of their friends when they want to visit Indianopolis, no? They could try renting the house for a year and then decide if they want to continue living in Miami or not.
Except that Larry PAYS the mortgage on that condo. And there’s no way Larry would let Peter sell, it’s probably nearly paid off anyway. Larry seems to like the distance between himself and his son, so I doubt very much he wants Peter, Alex, and their 3 dogs in his gorgeous lakeside home. When was the last time you heard Peter mention visiting his dad at home? That’s right, never. They only see Larry twice a year for birthdays and New Years/Christmas at a restaurant where Larry picks up the bill. That, and the occasional funeral or car dealership. Otherwise, nada.

They both have family/friend ties in Indy and if they weren’t so picky about about where they wanted to live in South Florida they could easily get an affordable condo near Ft. Lauderdale and go back and forth with 2 residences.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

^^I noticed Peter never mentions seeing his father, and I'm not sure even at Xmas anymore (or not every one now) bc I swear he said in a vlog once about how elderly his step mom's family is as well as his dad's siblings and they don't do the dinner now....something like that. But anyway, I also got the idea Larry likes his distance.

TMD50
Debater
Debater

Post by TMD50 »

Lurker20delete2 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:58 am
Denise02delete1 wrote:
hey did anyone happen to catch his YouNow livestream on Friday night? I did and rest assured he is still eating like the carb king he is and doing it on camera because he’s that unaware. For those who missed it he had went to Whole Foods or somewhere and got take out. The amount of food that man had was insane. I’ll give you what he had. It was four side dishes but big heaping piles. It was sweet potatoes, Mac and cheese, a rice dish , a mushroom dish. Then on top of that he got a big old container of mushroom soup and a soda. Also he cut the livestream right at forty five minutes( his requirement to keep his subscriber button). It was time to end it anyway as many many people left when he rambled on and on about his favorite book as a kid. His dancing and singing were so extra cringy in that live, I was almost embarrassed for him. When he does kiss me deadly by Lita Ford it is literally the wost and I want to look away but it’s hard when the cringe is next level like that.

😂😂😂 Good sleuthing!

Did Alex tell him to stop being a pig on camera? Lol. For example, the Wendy's and mexican food ones were like My 600lb Life levels (Vite al limite in Italy, Teankerbell lol)

For any newbies--- here is a throw back. I apologize in advance for any damage this may cause. :barf: :barf: :?

Return to “Peter Monn”