Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sebinah Hussain

Post by zxo »

She’s annoying as hell and doesn’t know how to dress as a pregnant woman

Post by Guest »

I’ve been following her since her uni days and actually thought she seemed quite relatable at first it seems the minute she stopped buying her own clothes and makeup and partnered up with modanisa primark and shein and started promoting there crap I unfollowed her, She also got more followers on the back of Shaneeq doing her bridal makeup.
Does she ever cook or do any chores seems as if she’s been pregnant forever and constantly moans about everything also why is always guzzling red bull and coke whilst pregnant??

LONELYQUEEN
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by LONELYQUEEN »

I always thought her long big head contained brains but clearly not from what I heard about her husband? I can’t believe he has a 5 year old daughter. Very interesting. All her outfits are atrocious but I honestly thought she was a sensible one

Post by Guest »

Her husbands daughter is now 13 believe it or not dunno how she managed to convince her family she wanted to marry an ex jailbird with no education who also has a teenage daughter bet they were well chuffed!

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

I'm left shocked after reading that article.

She always came across as goody goody and considering she has a 1st class law degree....what the hell did she see in him??!! I swear even the most smartest girls can be so easy when it comes to guys! I wonder how she managed to convince her parents?

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Maybe she didn't. Her family (and in laws for that matter) never seem to feature much in their lives.

zxo
Debater
Debater

Post by zxo »

bengalibella wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:49 am

She always came across as goody goody and considering she has a 1st class law degree....what the hell did she see in him??!! I swear even the most smartest girls can be so easy when it comes to guys! I wonder how she managed to convince her parents?
Can you please post a link to the article? I want to read it

Post by Guest »

Why the hell has she put a cup of tea on her bump in her latest post? Then she doesn't even address that cup in her caption? Why the fuck leave a cup on top of your bump in a photo and not mention it? I don't get it??? She looks so stupid it's hilarious 😂😂😂

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know it's real but her bump looks so weird and fake in that recent post, like she's just shoved a pillow up her dress :D

Zoeva
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Zoeva »

Can I just say PLEASE someone direct sebinah to this forum Just so she get a personal stylist. Her outfits are CRINGE AF. Who are the people who follow her and why they follow her 😭😭😭 Dress sense is pathetic honestly and the way she’s flipping out her pregnant tummy inEvery single pic. How do people think it’s cute ???? Maybe once in a while show your bump progression but not every damn post. Unfollowed long time ago but keeps popping up on my feed and it annoys me like mad !!!!

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

zxo wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:19 am
bengalibella wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:49 am

Can you please post a link to the article? I want to read it
Google: Fezan Hussain Maidenhead hammer attack/house fire

Post by Guest »

Guys please don’t shop on shein! That website passes out ur personal details to dodgy 3rd party sites who know ur passwords and start sending weird bitcoin requests via email happened to my mate a few days ago so much for Sebinaah promoting there crap does anyone bother clicking on the links for her granny dresses?

Bdw her husband who portrays such a holy image wasn’t happy with her event attending and blogging everything straight after marriage he did get her to try stop but looks like she’s got him whipped and convinced him she’s bringing home the dollars and with his criminal record and no job I highly doubt he would be taking her on holiday or buying her all those ridiculous dresses!

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

Strawberry_bonbons wrote: Guys please don’t shop on shein! That website passes out ur personal details to dodgy 3rd party sites who know ur passwords and start sending weird bitcoin requests via email happened to my mate a few days ago so much for Sebinaah promoting there crap does anyone bother clicking on the links for her granny dresses?

Bdw her husband who portrays such a holy image wasn’t happy with her event attending and blogging everything straight after marriage he did get her to try stop but looks like she’s got him whipped and convinced him she’s bringing home the dollars and with his criminal record and no job I highly doubt he would be taking her on holiday or buying her all those ridiculous dresses!
He always struck me as being off. I always knew there wasn't something quite right because of the way he kept portraying himself to be religious and pious lol...and the kohl liner. Recently on one of his stories he said how he never misses namaz etc....but given his 'religiousness' I found it odd how he'd be ok with his wife wearing so called ''modest'' (and ghastly) clothes showing every bit of curve!?!
After reading the news article I'm surprised why sebinaah's family would allow her to be with him and what on earth she saw in him? no doubt his past gives her the ammunition to push him around and to get her own way...

Post by Guest »

I agree.. people use to give him a barrage of abuse about his wife when they were newly married saying ur wife doesn’t dress modestly her full face of makeup isnt hijab etc and he use to respond with this path my wife is on may allah guide her etc he was quite vocal about it in there lives too she use to get pissed off and end it straight away

When Noah was born she never showed his face up until recently where she’s stopped Covering his face with an emoji in pics and vids her husband dint want the kid being flaunted on insta looks like she’s got her own way as she’s now busy posting the newborns pics

Post by Guest »

Yes I was so surprised that when Noah was born she didn't show his face for months and then slowly she started showing him everywhere and this new baby is plastered all over her feed and stories. How did she even find time to story as soon as she got the chance?!

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

I'm sure she said his names Nuh - she just westernised it for more likes LOL.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Strawberry_bonbons wrote: I agree.. people use to give him a barrage of abuse about his wife when they were newly married saying ur wife doesn’t dress modestly her full face of makeup isnt hijab etc and he use to respond with this path my wife is on may allah guide her etc he was quite vocal about it in there lives too she use to get pissed off and end it straight away

When Noah was born she never showed his face up until recently where she’s stopped Covering his face with an emoji in pics and vids her husband dint want the kid being flaunted on insta looks like she’s got her own way as she’s now busy posting the newborns pics
Lots of insta people never show their newborns faces initially. They say it's because of nazar but personally I think it's because they want to tap into the childrens goods freebies and to some extent because newborns are not that attractive but once they're a couple of months old they look a bit cute which always helps with the likes and engagement.

Don't get the point of the whole Nuh/Noah thing. She probably wanted Noah all along but compromised on formally naming him Nuh on the birth certificate. I predict a Adam/Rayan/Daniyal type name for the next one, something that is also quite westernised if you spell it differently.

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else thinks its tacky how sebinaah always talks about the most outrageous things. Like you’re not the first woman to have a baby love. Talking openly about breastfeeding and her cow udders at every given opportunity. They’re soo saggy and its bloody annoying
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”