Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 8

lilacbaker16
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama Off Broadway - Part 8

Post by lilacbaker16 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:35 pm
New thread! Gimme name suggestions and I'll change this :tu:
Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen

beheadbread
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama Off Broadway - Part 8

Post by beheadbread »

There's no WAY she's gonna go through with adoption once she realizes how much actual time and effort it takes, obviously it also costs tons of $ and requires you to open your life to complete strangers but neither of those are an issue for her LOL. As sick as this sounds she would definitely be the type to adopt a baby of color/minority and use it as an accessory/clickbait "RAISING MULTICULTURAL KIDS" or "RACIST CASHIER AT TARGET" for example.

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

beheadbread wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:59 pm
There's no WAY she's gonna go through with adoption once she realizes how much actual time and effort it takes, obviously it also costs tons of $ and requires you to open your life to complete strangers but neither of those are an issue for her LOL. As sick as this sounds she would definitely be the type to adopt a baby of color/minority and use it as an accessory/clickbait "RAISING MULTICULTURAL KIDS" or "RACIST CASHIER AT TARGET" for example.
i also think that from the way she is, shed have trouble bonding with her child. she already has trouble bonding with flynn as it is. shes so set in her ways, i dont think she could see another persons child as her own. she needs to keep this in mind before adopting. but honestly it seems like she never wanted to adopt in the first place, she probably picked it up from erik.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

I’m surprised no one has mentioned yet that she ate like half a piece of french toast and a single french fry in her “mukbang”.

There was so much wasted food on that table just to sit there as a prop so she could put mukbang in the title. And she ended up having to take it out of the title so she wouldn’t look like she copied Rachel.

Like she barely even pretended to be actually eating the food. Wtf.

sarao1089
Learner
Learner

Post by sarao1089 »

As a mom of two, what I find really weird is how she refers to Flynn as her best friend. I have two sons that I love and are my whole world, but calling a baby your best friend is a little weird, no? I would never refer to my kids as such, and it just seems a little unhealthy.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

theantiblair wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:45 pm
I’m surprised no one has mentioned yet that she ate like half a piece of french toast and a single french fry in her “mukbang”.

There was so much wasted food on that table just to sit there as a prop so she could put mukbang in the title. And she ended up having to take it out of the title so she wouldn’t look like she copied Rachel.

She ate about the same amount of food that Flynn ate. If that doesn't speak volumes idk what will.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

A little off topic but I wonder if Colleen will start getting mad that a lot of her family are gonna start spending time with Erin and Adam because of their baby and it would probably be really awkward if she ever shows up because of everything because we all know if there’s anything family related she has to be their
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Following

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

lilacbaker16 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:47 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
I like the Complainleen and I would suggest also the:
Starving yourself to get your "ruined" by pregnancy body back

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

theantiblair wrote:

i was going to say this but i didnt watch the entire video. is really all she ate was what she ate at the beginning??? she is very worrying

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Clickbaiteen Ballinger - My Whole Family Survives On Your Clicks!

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 »

Following

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:10 pm
theantiblair wrote:

She ate about the same amount of food that Flynn ate. If that doesn't speak volumes idk what will.
That was one of the rare times she ate anything on camera. I noticed that she regularly shows cooking segments (some with very fattening baked goods) yet she never shows herself eating anything. There is always a heaping dish of food with three portions on it or a full dish of baked goods for 10 people at the end that we never see her eat. I bet she takes one or two bites of whatever she makes then throws the rest out. This is a huge tactic for someone hiding an e.d.. It is up to her family to intervene if she is willing to take the help. This has been going on since she was with Josh, probably before. She had the runs all the time. I always thought she was on diuretics to control her weight (which cause dehydration) which is why her skin looks so crapped out. She probably thought she would be fine once she had a baby, new husband, new outfit, was on Broadway, got a new house etc. Colleen is just running from herself. Yet that has nothing to do with how shady and self-centered she is.

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

lilacbaker16 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Qween?

Post by Guest »

make the title include something about how she killed her dog and felt no remorse

pearltherebel
Informer
Informer

Post by pearltherebel »

Have you guys seen this Natasha chick on Twitter? She stalks Colleen and her family and they notice her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilacbaker16
Learner
Learner

Post by lilacbaker16 »

Lis2 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:37 am
lilacbaker16 wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Qween?
Kween?

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

Colleen The Kween Of Dog Killin

Neptunian
Talker
Talker

Post by Neptunian »

The vlog from the other day where she is in the hot tub and lifts up the camera. Her arm is tiny tiny tiny scary skinny. I wonder if her family notices and is concerned? Makes me sad.

Post by Guest »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Clickbaiteen & Complaineen Ballinger- Kween of Attention seeking & Dog killing
(idk if that title's too long)

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”