Saadiya Rahman

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Re: Saadiya Rahman

Post by Private_user01 »

Rozi2020 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:19 am
I booked saadiya for my wedding back in 2019, her husband was the one in control of her emails which i didn’t really like but oh well, in the email it stated that saadiya will take pictures if she feels like it, she charged me £700 for my bridal makeup and hair, and £100 travel, i lived less than a hour away. She called me the night before hand and asked what time my venue is booked for, most places these days are evening wedding which mine was, she was like ‘wow why is ur wedding so late for’ i was took back a bit at that her tone of voice was funny. Anyway she asked for a picture of my hair colour i sent it, she came around 5pm on the day and i was ready by 5:45 6ish, she is very fast in her makeup skill, but it was like she was rushing, i almost felt intimidated because i felt as though I couldn’t open my eyes, she wasn’t talking me through what she was doing, i said i don’t want too much of a dark eye and she went did a dark eye, she was kinda aggressive too whilst applying on makeup, no1 was allowed in the room and once my mum needed to ask me something and she knocked on the door and i could sense the frustation from saadiya, i asked for a bold red lip but she gave me a darker lip instead, i showed her how i wanted my makeup from her OWN PAGE and she goes no we arnt going to do it like that bride she barely wanted anything. I was like errrrm okkkk... i wanted my hair in a certain way and she didnt do it, she said i can’t do it im struggling im not happy, so i was like thinking to myself ‘is my hair tht hard to style’ which it is not iv had it styled before, i remember her saying ‘im not happy with it’ as in my look, which made me feel down. She eventually finished and took a picture on my phone to show me how it looked, (i told her i do not want my picture taken) she was okay with that didn’t say anything. I did like my look i have to admit, i did look nice, i don’t always wear makeup it was definitely something different, but i remember saying i regret booking her as soon as she left. I advise all my friends and family not to go to her, for the price its just ridiculous.
I am sorry to hear you experienced that but glad you liked the look in the end. She definitely can be more friendly, considering you paid for her service. It sounds like she has an attitude problem and thinks she is above all.

aaneesa786
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by aaneesa786 »

£700 for 45 minutes work. Bloody hell. And even that with an u friendly attitude. Wrong! So so wrong!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

This is from the account that was exposing saadiah. She literally has nno sharam what if shes thrown all this out there herself to get more views loool
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User4545
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by User4545 »

Zara2018 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:15 am
This is from the account that was exposing saadiah. She literally has nno sharam what if shes thrown all this out there herself to get more views loool
More of her videos have been exposed. She’s been making videos of her husband taking a dump on the toilet. He then gets up and starts shaking his 🍆 while she’s filming him. She then lifts his t-shirt up from behind and start filming he’s naked bum. I honestly don’t know what kind of couple makes videos of each other taking a shit on the toilet!

Teaqueen2020
Learner
Learner

Post by Teaqueen2020 »

Omg that’s absolutely vile. Why would you record shit like that?!

I wonder if her husband will have to start working again now that she’s had so many bad reviews. I doubt she’ll get as many bookings as before

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

User4545 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:16 pm
Zara2018 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:15 am
More of her videos have been exposed. She’s been making videos of her husband taking a dump on the toilet. He then gets up and starts shaking his 🍆 while she’s filming him. She then lifts his t-shirt up from behind and start filming he’s naked bum. I honestly don’t know what kind of couple makes videos of each other taking a shit on the toilet!

Omg i honestly cannot believe it!!! 🤣🤦‍♀️🤯🤢. I love my husband but would never film him or watch him shit!!lmao strange fetish and the insta persona of clean perfect beauty all down the drain. Fake cow. Shes disgusting. Its not even private shit its disgusting. She needs to remove herself off social media. I dont get why couple film each other. Fucking get a education and grow up. She will come back and then say shes soooo depressed because of this.

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

Where has the new video been leaked? I thought that exposing account has come off insta

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

What a dirty kanjiri🤮🤮 I’ve seen the naked pics of them on Twitter and her husband’s 🍆 was micro I felt bad for him so wouldn’t be surprised if she was trying it on with married men aka clients spouses. She looks horny on every video she uploads.

If he had taken a dump it explains his nude in the shower he was most likely cleaning himself before 😉 Saadiya is a nasty woman filming her husband taking a shit. That’s not naughty that’s just disgusting🤮 shows what kind of filthy animals they are. The fact that aunty rushed to insta and posted stories pretending she was okay and it never happened😂 she’s now gone back to silence again😂

User4545
Learner
Learner

Post by User4545 »

B5CA7BA3-5A79-4000-A755-732D85FAAA54.jpeg
Saadiya’s husband 🤮
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Soni84
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Soni84 »

Where is this video?

User4545
Learner
Learner

Post by User4545 »

Soni84 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:40 pm
Where is this video?
There’s actually 2 videos, someone sent me them. The accounts have been taken down.

Zoyah
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoyah »

OMG this is wrong on so many levels 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢 How can they live with the fact that they both made pics and videos of each other like this and that are out there on public platforms for the whole world to see????? How on earth are they gonna explain that to their kids if they ask them. Their eldest is in high school, imagine the poor kid being bullied because of his parent’s disgusting obsession/ fetishes.😷
Even if this kind of stuff gets deleted, there are always screenshots of it somewhere in someone’s phone. And people NEVER forget!!!!

immakeepit100
Learner
Learner

Post by immakeepit100 »

Her husband is butt ugly he looks like a dirty creepy pervert who would sexually abuse and molest underage children if he could get away with it. We have all seen how ugly Saadiya is without makeup on the Twitter account that shared her nudes

fashionqueen1003
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fashionqueen1003 »

I wonder if her and her husband are still together since her scandal is public

Mermaid999
Learner
Learner

Post by Mermaid999 »

Her husband is in Dubai right now - they’re all probably there as a family

Teaqueen2020
Learner
Learner

Post by Teaqueen2020 »

If it wasn’t for the scandal she would have been posting her holiday all over Instagram

User4545
Learner
Learner

Post by User4545 »

Teaqueen2020 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:44 am
If it wasn’t for the scandal she would have been posting her holiday all over Instagram

Yeah that’s all we’d see on her Instagram

Sham1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sham1234 »

Does anyone know the account of the person that leaked the nudes?

User4545
Learner
Learner

Post by User4545 »

Sham1234 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:39 pm
Does anyone know the account of the person that leaked the nudes?
It got deleted

Dailygoss9812
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dailygoss9812 »

Anyone mind adding me on snap? Dailygoss9812

Let’s spill some real tea lol

Return to “P-T”