Saadiya Rahman

aaneesa786
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Saadiya Rahman

Post by aaneesa786 »

That is horrific those pics. My god who is doing this it’s just sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

immakeepit100
Learner
Learner

Post by immakeepit100 »

From the looks of it the naked picture of Saadiya is taken by her husband and the naked picture of her husband is taken by her. Their phones must have been hacked I don't think they shared the pictures with anyone. A hacker is 100 % involved it's either their Snapchat, iCloud, OneDrive or Dropbox that's been hacked or maybe it's their computer Google Drive etc. I save my pictures on all these apps and it’s NOT easy to hack into these programs.

It’s concerning how this person got access to something so private it’s definitely illegal and a crime to hack into someone’s private and personal stuff. I found this Daffy Duck person funny and entertaining at first but not anymore it’s disgusting he’s ruining a married woman’s life who doesn’t look like the type who cheats on her husband. He accused her of sleeping with other men but didn’t have any proof to verify his claims. That’s fucked up don’t make such horrible accusations and character defamation without proof.

Iqra and the other hoes he can expose all he wants but Saadiya is not a hoe like them. She comes from a strict family and her husband is her cousin her first and only one.

Saadiya Rahman has a contact email on her insta bio and it looks like her private email not a business email I don’t know if that has something to do with the hacking.

Personally I find it a bit weird that a married couple with kids who have seen each other naked countless of times has the need to take naked pictures of each other and save it on their phones. Each to their own I guess. Just thought the whole naked picture thing is something younger people are more likely to do, teenagers in love or newly married couples who doesn't know better but that’s just my opinion not judging anyone.

shade110
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by shade110 »

tbh I don’t think anyone should care why a married couple have photos like that of each other. But I do agree that someone’s definitely hacked something in order to get them as they don’t just float about like that

Zoyah
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoyah »

Don’t know what’s the truth behind this, But no person would go to so much trouble and get an expensive software to hack in to shit like this. It’s probably been leaked as there must be a third person involved who they shared pics with. Couples do all sorts of kinky shit these days we never know what’s happening behind closed doors.

User4545
Learner
Learner

Post by User4545 »

Zoyah wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:39 pm
Don’t know what’s the truth behind this, But no person would go to so much trouble and get an expensive software to hack in to shit like this. It’s probably been leaked as there must be a third person involved who they shared pics with. Couples do all sorts of kinky shit these days we never know what’s happening behind closed doors.
I agree

Imoutofherenow
Learner
Learner

Post by Imoutofherenow »

Saadiyah Rahman is the most hated makeup artist out there. She's got on the wrong side of too many people. Robbing her brides, not returning peoples deposits, not turning up to brides and insulting them so I guess someone has got it in for her in a big way.

Shani111
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Shani111 »

Does anyone know which account to see these pictures? Share on here please

Josiie4Lyf
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Josiie4Lyf »

Feel really sorry for her!

I wonder how someone got access to the photos? I hope it wasn’t anyone in her inner circle.

Very sad!

Feathers22
Talker
Talker

Post by Feathers22 »

Shani111 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:55 pm
Does anyone know which account to see these pictures? Share on here please
Why do u wanna see these pics? Weirdo I’m pretty sure they weren’t released with her consent so why would u wanna view them

Shani111
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Shani111 »

True, I just wanted to know what everyone's talking about tbh

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Shani111 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:14 am
True, I just wanted to know what everyone's talking about tbh
The pictures were very intimate, there were two of Saadiya in the bathroom and in one she's bending over completely naked and you can see everything. There's some of her husband in the shower too and again fully naked you can see it all. I found them on Twitter but I'm sure they've been taken down now.

Mermaid999
Learner
Learner

Post by Mermaid999 »

If somebody comes across these pictures of Saadia then please report them. I have reported them but they haven’t been taken down as of yet. As much as I dislike her attitude, nobody deserves to be put through this.

nycentaldesi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nycentaldesi »

Where have you seen them? I think they have all been taken down

immakeepit100
Learner
Learner

Post by immakeepit100 »

nycentaldesi wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:27 am
They are on Twitter just search her name on Twitter

nycentaldesi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nycentaldesi »

immakeepit100 wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:01 am
nycentaldesi wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:27 am
They are on Twitter just search her name on Twitter
I just checked I guess they have taken them all down

Yesiambored
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Yesiambored »

Zeynip wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:19 am
She’s back on Instagram and seems absolutely fine
Probably to show everyone it's not affected her and she's "back stronger than ever" 🙄

User4545
Learner
Learner

Post by User4545 »

Yesiambored wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:30 am
Zeynip wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:19 am
She’s back on Instagram and seems absolutely fine
Probably to show everyone it's not affected her and she's "back stronger than ever" 🙄
She’s back to her making love to the camera looks again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Al108
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Iqra saleem

Post by Al108 »

[quote=Guest post_id=4014796 time=1574000821]
Reviews of Saadiya from her customers posted on @sweetpeachesandco insta. A truly horrible and disgusting woman with a bad, rude and negative attitude. Forcing brides to make fake insta videos and stressing them out on their big day. Stupid bitch don’t realize it’s not about her, it’s about the brides. Giving the bride’s mother a dirty look because she accidentally walked in. Swear to God I would had slapped her hard in her face if I was that bride. She lacks manners and respect to elderly. I can only imagine how Itziar feels being around these three sisters.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
[/quote]

Imoutofherenow
Learner
Learner

Post by Imoutofherenow »

She's disgusting and shameless. One would keep their head down for a while. The world has seen her bits and nipples and shes bahing like nothing has happend.

Rozi2020
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rozi2020 »

I booked saadiya for my wedding back in 2019, her husband was the one in control of her emails which i didn’t really like but oh well, in the email it stated that saadiya will take pictures if she feels like it, she charged me £700 for my bridal makeup and hair, and £100 travel, i lived less than a hour away. She called me the night before hand and asked what time my venue is booked for, most places these days are evening wedding which mine was, she was like ‘wow why is ur wedding so late for’ i was took back a bit at that her tone of voice was funny. Anyway she asked for a picture of my hair colour i sent it, she came around 5pm on the day and i was ready by 5:45 6ish, she is very fast in her makeup skill, but it was like she was rushing, i almost felt intimidated because i felt as though I couldn’t open my eyes, she wasn’t talking me through what she was doing, i said i don’t want too much of a dark eye and she went did a dark eye, she was kinda aggressive too whilst applying on makeup, no1 was allowed in the room and once my mum needed to ask me something and she knocked on the door and i could sense the frustation from saadiya, i asked for a bold red lip but she gave me a darker lip instead, i showed her how i wanted my makeup from her OWN PAGE and she goes no we arnt going to do it like that bride she barely wanted anything. I was like errrrm okkkk... i wanted my hair in a certain way and she didnt do it, she said i can’t do it im struggling im not happy, so i was like thinking to myself ‘is my hair tht hard to style’ which it is not iv had it styled before, i remember her saying ‘im not happy with it’ as in my look, which made me feel down. She eventually finished and took a picture on my phone to show me how it looked, (i told her i do not want my picture taken) she was okay with that didn’t say anything. I did like my look i have to admit, i did look nice, i don’t always wear makeup it was definitely something different, but i remember saying i regret booking her as soon as she left. I advise all my friends and family not to go to her, for the price its just ridiculous.

Return to “P-T”