continue gossiping about Saadiya Rahman here :tu:

Spillthetea123x
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Saadiya Rahman

Post by Spillthetea123x »

Does anyone think she looks like a bird lol like she is quite pretty but looks very bird like and she looks cross eyed

Post by Guest »

Her white dress is so granny like lol that big white flower in her hair and the granny jewelry it’s just too much. The jewelry looks like something a 60 year old woman would wear and her dress is a big flop. The fabric looks cheap and tacky nothing to be proud of. I like her makeup though. It’s common sense that you don’t wear the same color as the bride out of respect. It’s crystal clear that Saadiya wants to outshine Itziar which means the lovey dovey posts on her ig is fake as fuck. Why would anyone try to steal the limelight from the bride which Saadiya also refer to as a sister haha she’s full of shit. Can’t even let Itziar be the center of attention on her own wedding. So petty and shady, typical paindu behavior. Shameless woman this Saadiya..

betterthanyou91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by betterthanyou91 »

I'm still cringing at her 'entrance' video at the mehndi. Umm you're not the bride babes why do you need a separate entrance

Post by Guest »

I can’t believe she hasn’t allowed aaliyah to post any wedding pics to her insta. I guess she wants all the traffic on her page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Her comments are always full of people praising her. She must monitor her account like crazy and very quick to delete the negative messages.

Post by Guest »

Following

looseinlucy
Learner
Learner

Post by looseinlucy »

All the sisters bloody wore white at the nikkah! And their necklaces legit look like tasbeeh’s, Masha Allah so much dhikr to be made

User4545
Learner
Learner

Post by User4545 »

looseinlucy wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:24 am
All the sisters bloody wore white at the nikkah! And their necklaces legit look like tasbeeh’s, Masha Allah so much dhikr to be made
:rofl: :rofl:

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Lol! They even trained their puppet SIL to say 'qabool hai' all filmi style even though the words mean nothing to her.

aaneesa786
Talker
Talker

Post by aaneesa786 »

She sold out her own brothers wedding for freebies. All those arse licking shout outs.

U can so see saadya is in control of everything. She posts first then the bride gets to post her own wedding pics how tragic.

And sooky are they two to each other lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

looseinlucy wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:24 am
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 those necklaces were so UGLY. Their nikkah outfits looked awful. I really wish arse lickers would stop lying to these girls and telling them they looked great. Only their makeup looked nice which is not surprising considering she’s a mua 😅😅 and her long ass caption about being trusted to do the whole look. Anyone with an eye for actual fashion and class would see that the look flopped lol

Post by Guest »

Gosh their outfits were hideous. Insta fame has actually got to her really badly. Their desperate, sad desire to have an Insta wedding meant they didn't invite anyone (friends/extended family/neighbours) and then he odd 1 or 2 they did were asked to wear outfits to match their theme! She puts on this fake persona of having anxiety (who doesn't) and body dysmorphia but it's all bullshit and just for her Insta minions to feel sorry for / likes. She claims to be from a very religious household; they're not. Her husband who a couple of years ago was giving Islamic lectures on her Live is now more than happy for her to parade herself on insta infront of thousands of men because, well she's bringing in the money.

She face tunes her photos to the point she's actually unrecognisable if you saw her in real life. It's quite sad because the younger generation are wanting to look like these so called perfect looking girls on insta but all these 'influencers" care about is their likes etc, not at all at how they might ACTUALLY be influencing young girls. I have stopped following her because she makes me cringe with her fake bullshit when everyone in Bradford knows exactly what she has turned into. A stuck up nobody who actually thinks she is a famous celebrity here in Bradford 😂

She is absolutely pathetic.

Amys1
Learner
Learner

Post by Amys1 »

How old is Saadiya and her sisters?

Post by Guest »

Reviews of Saadiya from her customers posted on @sweetpeachesandco insta. A truly horrible and disgusting woman with a bad, rude and negative attitude. Forcing brides to make fake insta videos and stressing them out on their big day. Stupid bitch don’t realize it’s not about her, it’s about the brides. Giving the bride’s mother a dirty look because she accidentally walked in. Swear to God I would had slapped her hard in her face if I was that bride. She lacks manners and respect to elderly. I can only imagine how Itziar feels being around these three sisters.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Who the fuck does she think she is
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Safiira wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:30 am

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg
Wtf how off putting is that? Surprised brides still book her. I would have read that and told her to f off

chatterbox1
Learner
Learner

Post by chatterbox1 »

That’s absolutely disgusting!!! She’s been tagged in them posts so most likely will read them. Let’s wait for her quotes to be posted on her story . They’ll either be Islamic quotes or some motivational ones.

User4545
Learner
Learner

Post by User4545 »

Private_user0delete wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:14 am
Safiira wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:30 am

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg
Wtf how off putting is that? Surprised brides still book her. I would have read that and told her to f off

Wtf! Just by reading that list has given me anxiety!

Return to “P-T”