Alex & Michael: Ads Are Bait, Can’t Decorate, Way Too Obsessed With Her Weight (Pt. 15)

hearmenow
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Ads Are Bait, Can’t Decorate, Way Too Obsessed With Her Weight (Pt. 15)

Post by hearmenow »

forevermommin wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:22 pm
Lol no no no! My name is Lindsay. I was just watching her videos after reading here the other day and just wanted to shout her out and give y’all a rec of a better mom to watch. I definitely don’t know her and she definitely doesn’t know I exist lol. I just like the way she parents.
joanafanara wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:54 pm
Gggossipgirl wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:20 pm
forevermommin wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:19 pm
Hey there! So I’m a long, long time lurker here and I finally felt it was time to make a
SO if you’re interested in watching a REAL mom channel I would recommend Carissa Nunez. I know there’s a rave board but honestly, if you’re a mom on here and even if you’re not, I think you’d really enjoy her videos! She’s relatable, funny, creative and truly

meh. just checked her out. boring. i'll watch her if i really need something to put me to sleep someday

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Ads Are Bait, Can’t Decorate, Way Too Obsessed With Her Weight (Pt. 15)

Post by jliz10925 »

hearmenow wrote:
forevermommin wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:22 pm
Lol no no no! My name is Lindsay. I was just watching her videos after reading here the other day and just wanted to shout her out and give y’all a rec of a better mom to watch. I definitely don’t know her and she definitely doesn’t know I exist lol. I just like the way she parents.
joanafanara wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:54 pm
Gggossipgirl wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:20 pm
forevermommin wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:19 pm
Hey there! So I’m a long, long time lurker here and I finally felt it was time to make a
SO if you’re interested in watching a REAL mom channel I would recommend Carissa Nunez. I know there’s a rave board but honestly, if you’re a mom on here and even if you’re not, I think you’d really enjoy her videos! She’s relatable, funny, creative and truly

meh. just checked her out. boring. i'll watch her if i really need something to put me to sleep someday
Agree....they seem boring and blah.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Gggossipgirl »

These two are so cringey, I’m laughing at this relationship Q&A. First of all, they basically addressed everything we say on here, so hi A&M! Thanks for watching

& I can’t wait until they’re back in Nashville and over this euphoric state they’re in. Rocks could have chemistry in a hotel room in WY on a “romantic getaway”. You’re not goals. You’re happy for 10 min bc you’re not home and Alex is in a better mood bc she doesn’t have to be a mom.

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Gggossipgirl »

Sorry for the double post but omg!!! Did anyone catch around the 10 min mark where they’re talking about what they’re grateful for and Michael says he’s grateful Alex is a “great” mom? He gives her a look (bc they read here) and she takes control and is like “yes I am a great mom I am”... can they make it any more obvious they stalk this thread?!

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

What the fuck married couple celebrates their dating anniversary...? She really is a 15 year old trapped in a 26 year old’s body. Fucking weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

They had to go on a trip to make vlogmas more fun. How about you bake Christmas cookies? Take julian to see Santa , make a gingerbread house or any Christmas related stuff at home with your kid :roll:

Ew their Q and A video is so cringy. They both admitted that Alex doesn't do shit at home and she gets angry more often and Michael puts Julian to bed. She is a great mom :roll:

They cant even say what they are grateful for.. they had to think about it 😬🙄

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

I rewatched the Q&A. They literally should’ve just titled the vlog to us here lol. Soooo obvious!!! And Alex definitely panicked and cut Michael off when he was telling us that he cooks the meals AND does the dishes... she’s such an evil, manipulative bitch. And these are the people that follow them... like do they have brains?! WHAT??? Fucking MORONS. All they are doing is feeding their egos with delusion. My blood is boiling.
ImageImage

notaguruthankfully
Stalker
Stalker

Post by notaguruthankfully »

First time poster - long time lurker. Feel free to ignore this rant. It's mostly what everyone has posted before but why not?

First of all, I started watching Alex a long time ago because she came off like a big ol' dork playing "beauty guru" and I found it endearing, approachable and cute. She was always a little girly-girly for me but I honestly felt like her skill level was the same as mine (average) but she just had the balls to record it and pull it off. What's so interesting to me is that I found Mallory through Alex and I, for the longest time, found Mallory unwatchable because it was consumerism, consumerism, "my purrrfect lyyyyfe", eyelashes, pageant-style chatter and I couldn't stomach it. So fake, so vapid so void of anything real. This is where things get interesting. Mallory for sure was inspired to create Youtube from Alex and I don't blame her; if my friends were making a living doing youtube I would probably consider it too! Where as with Alex, once she had a baby, I think she's gotten so insecure, unhappy and resentful she's now a shell of what she used to be. Her personality is completely gone - there's no spark in her eyes.

Mallory is maturing and evolving into a woman I am starting to admire with real connections with people and love for her kids whereas Alex is regressing into a an unhappy, bratty, sad, hive-mind/follower type hermit. I have never seen Alex embraced by any sort of friend or mention a friend? I actually have empathy for Alex because I don't want anyone to suffer and I think she's absolutely drowning spiritually and it really shows.

Mals videos and Alex's are night and day. Mallory's are super gritty, raw, messy and pretty goofy. Her and her husband (I honestly don't even know his name) have an ease together. They aren't perfect but that's the point. Sure, she's a trust fund kid and she's delusional to think that her success is all her hard work (eye roll) because honestly anyone with a trust fund and all the resources in the world can get a lot done. However, Mallory is happy and that's ALL on her. She did that. No trust fund will ever make anyone happy (in fact most are miserable) because money doesn't give you purpose. Mallory has seemed to found her purpose in family and shedding her perfectionism whereas Alex and Michael seem to think "happiness" is still some sort of destination that you can only get to with money.

I will tell you now, anyone with a new baby, brand new million dollar home in a new city, who can't seem to nest at all... are unhappy. They keep moving for content - Nashville, Florida, this dumb holiday "break" for content. That's where they will loose long-term and Mallory will win. Mal will have book deals, speaking gigs, etc., because she's growing as a human and has real-life experience to offer. Alex and Micheal offer what? Nothing anyone over 16 wants. They are sad, stunted kids with new money. This is literally their day, everyday:

Coffee
MONETIZATION
New diet
MONETIZATION
Take out
MONETIZATION
Buying things to fill the void
MONETIZATION
Showing-off things to fill the void

I mean what new parents want to be away from their kids + parents during the holiday season? This blows my mind. The weeks leading up to Christmas were the most magical times as a kid.

FORCAST: If I had a crystal ball this is what I see unfolding. Alex and Micheal will continue to shill crap while Mal grows and creates content and share her real-life. I think she will get a book deal, cooking type show, local morning show type things etc. Alex and Micheal's energy will not be "in flow" for Mal anymore and that relationship will strain. Alex can't truly be happy for Mal because Alex can't even be happy for Alex. I think Alex and Micheal will move out of Nashville (I hope they are humbled and realize they need to go home, heal and be near family and APPRECIATE THEY HAVE FAMILY) but my gut thinks they will save face and act like it's for some "amazing, unreal, exciting" job opportunity for Micheal. Because Micheal will need to get a job and honestly I think he will thrive and really enjoy it.

Okay, sorry for the rant but I can no longer watch Alex and Micheal. I hope they take Jan off (they wont) to connect with themselves (without eachother), make new friends, build a community for themselves that isn't about monetization.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Gggossipgirl wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:46 pm
These two are so cringey, I’m laughing at this relationship Q&A. First of all, they basically addressed everything we say on here, so hi A&M! Thanks for watching

& I can’t wait until they’re back in Nashville and over this euphoric state they’re in. Rocks could have chemistry in a hotel room in WY on a “romantic getaway”. You’re not goals. You’re happy for 10 min bc you’re not home and Alex is in a better mood bc she doesn’t have to be a mom.
I sent them a question, LOL...I wonder if they addressed it.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Yeah um why would they think this weird dating anniversary trip would be more interesting than just being home with their family visiting for the holidays when they were already there?? It makes zero sense to me. It’s like every single choice Alex/both of them makes is incorrect for not only their flopping channel, but themselves. So bizarre.

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:19 pm
I rewatched the Q&A. They literally should’ve just titled the vlog to us here lol. Soooo obvious!!! And Alex definitely panicked and cut Michael off when he was telling us that he cooks the meals AND does the dishes... she’s such an evil, manipulative bitch. And these are the people that follow them... like do they have brains?! WHAT??? Fucking MORONS. All they are doing is feeding their egos with delusion. My blood is boiling.
ImageImage

i havent watched the vlog but based on one of those comments from the screenshot mycull says "i dont have goals". Well no shit hes that laziest shit on youtube... why have goals when you're a man servant to your wife?! this is the guy that had to quit his job bc he didnt want to wake up early. hes just a stay at home mom and i would be so mortified to be married to him. spends ten mins a day editing his wife's videos and calls himself a CrEaT-oR. my husband has goals to be the most successful in his line of work and he works his ass off and i couldnt be more proud. mycull is a sad excuse for a man if you can even call him that.

hey mycull, i know your shark eyes are reading this out loud to your master in your disgusting vocal fry

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

also i am LIVING for all the new people coming here! please keep commenting and bring more people to this thread!!!

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

They call this "work"???? Terrible boring dull content. Poor editing. She claims she is the main parent???? They both are delusional.
No wonder juju is delayed.
They have no chemistry together. It's like he is her gay bff.
She is a airhead like her sister-drag queen Frankie. Both are so materialistic.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

literallyicant wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:59 pm
What the fuck married couple celebrates their dating anniversary...? She really is a 15 year old trapped in a 26 year old’s body. Fucking weird.

What in the hell is a dating anniversary??? Agreed- it sounds like a girl in 6th grade would say when she and her bf reached the two week relationship mark. Very immature.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

Now we know the real reason they didn’t go to NYC and it had nothing to do with rain. Mallory is there signing her dream deal.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

Also her holding a martini in her IG stories??? Get real. She can’t even drink wine, what makes her think she is fooling us drinking hard liquor?

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

GossipyB wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:28 am
Also her holding a martini in her IG stories??? Get real. She can’t even drink wine, what makes her think she is fooling us drinking hard liquor?
just a prop for her photo as jujie is. all she cares about is appearances

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Gggossipgirl »

I really think Alex always has a coffee cup in her hand or tea or gluten free rocks because she’s so socially awkward and that’s her security blanket if that makes sense? Or else she wouldn’t know how to act or move. Just so bizarre.

She’s most definitely a messy person, too. One thing I can say about Michael is throughout the vlogs he makes it a point to clean up after them and he likes the house clean. She’s literally useless lol

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

Gggossipgirl wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:25 am
I really think Alex always has a coffee cup in her hand or tea or gluten free rocks because she’s so socially awkward and that’s her security blanket if that makes sense? Or else she wouldn’t know how to act or move. Just so bizarre.

She’s most definitely a messy person, too. One thing I can say about Michael is throughout the vlogs he makes it a point to clean up after them and he likes the house clean. She’s literally useless lol
She just expects everyone to wait on her hand and foot and is just appalled and outraged when she is “forced” to do something. Very strange.

Can’t run errands by herself, can’t get her nails done alone, can’t get food alone (because god forbid she cooks anything), etc.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”