Alex & Michael: Ads Are Bait, Can’t Decorate, Way Too Obsessed With Her Weight (Pt. 15)

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Re: Alex & Michael: Ads Are Bait, Can’t Decorate, Way Too Obsessed With Her Weight (Pt. 15)

Post by gossipislife1 »

Lmao at all the peeps going off on her PATHETIC & EMBARRASSING attempt at dumping out a “Christmas decor” video. No rude comments so these are not HATERZZZ, she can delete all she wants, there won’t be any comments left. :rofl:

I’m sure they deleted some early on thinking they were the minority, but nopeee. 95% comments are negative lol

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Ads Are Bait, Can’t Decorate, Way Too Obsessed With Her Weight (Pt. 15)

Post by eyeroller »

gossipislife1 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:14 am
Lmao at all the peeps going off on her PATHETIC & EMBARRASSING attempt at dumping out a “Christmas decor” video. No rude comments so these are not HATERZZZ, she can delete all she wants, there won’t be any comments left. :rofl:

I’m sure they deleted some early on thinking they were the minority, but nopeee. 95% comments are negative lol
Yep! I noticed she made a point to only respond to the few comments kissing butt. I'm just so glad these people are starting to wise up! If you're new here, welcome finally!!

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

478 thumbs down too!!! :rofl: :rofl:

pikaa
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pikaa »

Thanks to the person that said to watch her previous Christmas videos. That pink, gold, and fur tree from 2017 was so pretty. What a world of difference..

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Man these people have the most depressing lives. I feel sad just watching them endlessly try and fill the gaping void with Chanel bags and designer gear.

Poor julian.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

That Pinterest picture she shows of the garland on the staircase was so pretty and would have looked nice in their home. How THAT was her inspiration for that whack wrap job she did beat me. Don’t be lazy and buys some more command hooks...that’s how you do it genius. Please tell us this was all a prank.

That couch is so ugly and unnecessarily massive too..bet she hardly measured. Didn’t she say she worked with a RH stylist? I’ve done it and they would never have suggested that style in that color in that size. Don’t show it to us with two dinky pillows. FINISH and then do a reveal.

Her video was incomplete like everything she’s shown us so far of her $million+ house...I am truly beginning to question her sanity.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

pikaa wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:23 am
Thanks to the person that said to watch her previous Christmas videos. That pink, gold, and fur tree from 2017 was so pretty. What a world of difference..
I’m still in awe that it was the same person that executed that beautiful garland versus the video we all just saw.

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

I honestly think besides that she is insane. She just jumps to the next thing before she finishes something. Like their MI house..that wasnt fully decorated and yet they moved to this even bigger house and was all about decorating it yet still nothing in that house. Also their FL condo is not 100%done.

She needs to FOCUS one thing at a time. She is all over the place. I honestly think they cant afford their lifestyle. They have to be struggling and their relationship going down hill. Somone who is living comfortably would be enjoying their job. Not running around trying to make a buck here and there and exauhsted.

She looks like a mess

They keep saying they are busy and work hard. Where??!! They only picked up the camera while Julian napping to film this hot mess. No planning for the video , nothing.

Poor Julian his mom cant even fake a Christmas decor for a video so he can enjoy it. She is just not a happy person and doesnt care

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

Aexish wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:16 am
I honestly think besides that she is insane. She just jumps to the next thing before she finishes something. Like their MI house..that wasnt fully decorated and yet they moved to this even bigger house and was all about decorating it yet still nothing in that house. Also their FL condo is not 100%done.

She needs to FOCUS one thing at a time. She is all over the place. I honestly think they cant afford their lifestyle. They have to be struggling and their relationship going down hill. Somone who is living comfortably would be enjoying their job. Not running around trying to make a buck here and there and exauhsted.

She looks like a mess

They keep saying they are busy and work hard. Where??!! They only picked up the camera while Julian napping to film this hot mess. No planning for the video , nothing.

Poor Julian his mom cant even fake a Christmas decor for a video so he can enjoy it. She is just not a happy person and doesnt care

If she really cared about her job, the enjoyment of her child, she would have thought to buy the shatterproof plastic ornaments to decorate the tree. For the thousands she spends each year on new Christmas decorations, she couldn’t have figured this out!? I have four kids and have fully decorated my house childproof and it still could have been featured in a magazine. Or instagram, in Alex’s case. Where is her sense?????? How do you put up an undecorated, pre-lit fake tree, post the video on YouTube as your annual Christmas decor, and think this is a magical inspirational Christmas winter wonderland, or whatever she delusionally called it???

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

The complete lack of effort in the decor video, and lets face it ALL their videos the past year or 2, is due to ZERO respect for their viewers. They don’t give two shits about their subscribers and don’t even respect them enough to put ANY thought or effort into putting out quality content. They do the bare minimum to keep the sponsors coming in and to shill their GTB trash, that’s it.
They both, especially the witch, think they’re above doing YT videos. Meanwhile , they have zero else going on and would have absolutely no income outside of YT! Flippin idiots

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Gggossipgirl »

gossipislife1 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:30 am
The complete lack of effort in the decor video, and lets face it ALL their videos the past year or 2, is due to ZERO respect for their viewers. They don’t give two shits about their subscribers and don’t even respect them enough to put ANY thought or effort into putting out quality content. They do the bare minimum to keep the sponsors coming in and to shill their GTB trash, that’s it.
They both, especially the witch, think they’re above doing YT videos. Meanwhile , they have zero else going on and would have absolutely no income outside of YT! Flippin idiots
Agreed w everything!!! It’s a slap in the face to the delusional people who actually support them, watch their videos, and waste $$$ on GTB merch. They put no effort into anything and act like they’re above people when in a few years after YT videos are dead and a new thing is relevant, they’re over. Michael has no experience, Alex is dumb af, and they have nothing to fall back on. Michael will probably put on his resume that he’s a video editor and own a clothing business which is the biggest joke of the century. Their lives are so unstable and they spend carelessly idk how they sleep at night

MariaTheGreat
Learner
Learner

Post by MariaTheGreat »

buttaface561 wrote:478 thumbs down too!!! :rofl: :rofl:
Up to 504 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

She's shown up on IG. No mention of anything... lol. Wants to move past this as quickly as possible and pretend everything is peachy perfect in her world! No doubt some snark will show up soon though, either on IG stories or in the next vlog. Wonder how many subs will end up here once she does her next insult that they "don't understand trends" or "were pissed" as if anyone would CARE enough to get pissed, lol!!! She'll find a way to push a few more over here!

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

One of her few responses to the major backlash on this video:

“Alexandrea Garza
I’ll probably do a whole holiday house your for Vlogmas! I didn’t get to fully finish it in this video”

YOU THINK!?

Then why in world would you think it’s a good idea to post this on your main channel in the first place!????

You could have easily done a vlog that was called “decorating part 1...To be continued...” like the stupid house hunting series you did. It was vlog style anyway, after all. She could have mitigated all of this backlash by just a simple judgment call. What was the rush to get this up? You are reaping the consequence of a stupid decision you can’t retract.

Omg no sense whatsoever.

Z1Z2Z3
Learner
Learner

Post by Z1Z2Z3 »

I couldn’t finish the decorating video it was so bad. She’s on the beach on insta and has Julian as her prop.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

I think the snark in the next vlog is gonna be unbearable. She will have all kinds of excuses ("we just moved!, we were rushed, it wasn't supposed to be finished yet b/c we had to leave to go to our vacation home, decorating is SO HARD with a baby, blah blah blah to infinity).

If she can manage to keep her FAT MOUTH shut and not insult her hated subs. I will be shocked.

Post by Guest »

She said it takes forever to get the furniture???? Uhhhhhmmmmm no???
What she ment to say is that “we can’t afford to get all the furniture at once, so we will wait even if our house looks empty, because our house must look like Mallory’s.”
😂😂😂

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

It was mentioned in her YT comments but hasn’t been mentioned here yet that her thumbnail shows her decorating with a red ribbon on the tree but that was not in the video at all. Seriously so misleading and shady

Bitches in Instagram are real desperate for this current giveaway bc she’s shot up in followers ugh

alycat17
Learner
Learner

Post by alycat17 »

Following!

Post by Guest »

she said Good to be is all about empowering and inspiring other women??? Wtf??? How so Alex????

The only thing is empowering is her your wallet

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”