Fixed it she now has snowflakes on her nipples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh fuck Hahahaha hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Nursetina0518
Talker
Talker

Re: LearningtobetheMucinexGerm - Part 28

Post by Nursetina0518 »

Living for the comments on her ‘bonus video’ and the likes vs dislikes ratio is pathetic. See below her face when the FTC gets ahold of her 😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nursetina0518
Talker
Talker

Post by Nursetina0518 »

Sorry, double post 😬
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Post by Guest »

Wish TT would let me post pics, but she is getting dragged in the comments of her grwm video. It's beautiful.

I don't get the whole orange ass contouring. I'm light skinned and unlike her, I won't lie about tryin to snatch my fat. I am super self conscious about my nose, so I do contour that too. That being said, I use cool toned shades to contour with. I think she needs to re evaluate the shades she uses. She chooses warm tones, but it just looks horrid on her. I also blend to hell and back and build it up. She just goes all heavy handed right off the bat like an idiot.

Apparently, "moment" is the new "cozy"

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

agentcooper
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by agentcooper »

cuzisayso wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:01 pm
What happened to that black wrap around floral dress from stitch fix that was soooo perfect for thanksgiving ???
she was OBSESSED GUYS
I guess not shook enough or obsessed enough to actually wear it for thanksgiving
But you guys definitely should buy it !!!!
Swipe up!!!!!!!!!!

She grew out of it :P

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

ImageImage

Post by Guest »

A few I was able to grab. Hope they show up.

agentcooper
Talker
Talker

Post by agentcooper »

They're all still up? Her food coma must be epic if she can't even delete shit.

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

agentcooper wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:12 am
They're all still up? Her food coma must be epic if she can't even delete shit.
That, and if she deletes them all she won’t have any comments left! Gotta have some engagement lol!

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

B[inthe]itch wrote:Image
Lol! Wtf is she doing here

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Nursetina0518
Talker
Talker

Post by Nursetina0518 »

Ohh god she’s so persecuted 😭 *cue the sympathy from stans*
AE90E1C1-7C10-498F-B483-8E27FD4B0390.png

Baddbish+
Talker
Talker

Post by Baddbish+ »

The number of hate comments she gets grows and grows.. her fans are really starting to see through all her bullshit. On another note.. Nancy is so repulsive

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Y'all ain't right with these comments 😂😆😝
It still stuns me that she has experience in cosmetology yet knows nothing of color theory. Yes, contour mimics shadows so ideally grey scale type shading, i.e. taupe, grey, cooler tones. Orange is the opposite to blue on the color wheel, green to red and so on.
She's not trying to cover up 5 o'clock shadow like a drag queen FFS. And she's using enough makeup like she's got a beard to mask.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Jaymc1215
Learner
Learner

Post by Jaymc1215 »

I'm just going to leave these two screenshots here...

This girl is the textbook example of what happens to a girl raised by an emotionally unstable narcissistic mother. NO boundaries, NO integrity, NO work ethic, just a big flawed shell of a human being with over lined lips and an excessive amount of dry shampoo. She destroyed her body due to a deep integrated, subconscious feeling of self hate, and she seeks validation from the world because of her mommy and daddy issues. She buys company to avoid being alone, and her lack of self-identity prevents her from finishing everything she begins. She's everything we all fight not to be, it's getting gross to watch.

Untitled 2.png
Untitled.png

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Jaymc1215 wrote:I'm just going to leave these two screenshots here...

This girl is the textbook example of what happens to a girl raised by an emotionally unstable narcissistic mother. NO boundaries, NO integrity, NO work ethic, just a big flawed shell of a human being with over lined lips and an excessive amount of dry shampoo. She destroyed her body due to a deep integrated, subconscious feeling of self hate, and she seeks validation from the world because of her mommy and daddy issues. She buys company to avoid being alone, and her lack of self-identity prevents her from finishing everything she begins. She's everything we all fight not to be, it's getting gross to watch.

Untitled 2.png
Untitled.png
Nailed it.

Can't imagine in a few years where she will be

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Jaymc1215 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:18 am

Untitled 2.pngUntitled.png

So, according to that site, she makes about $33k a year (If I read that incorrectly, please correct me)

There is no way in hell that she makes $33,000 and has that mortgage, her car, and spends the way she does. Not to mention, I bet her utilities are insane since she has so much shit on in her house all the time. All those Christmas decorations are gonna make her electric skyrocket. No wonder she shills a bunch of garbage for additional income.

I saw this, too..

fupacabra
Informer
Informer

Post by fupacabra »

Jaymc1215 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:18 am

Untitled 2.pngUntitled.png
Ya'll know I hate LTBF but I gotta bring up a couple things here.

My understanding is that Social Blade changed up the way they display their statistics recently. That +1k is like a weekly wrap up and general estimate, not a sure fire thing that she bought 1k subscribers all at once. I'm no expert on it but that's my understanding. IMO Learningtobefearless would have surpassed 500,000 followers by now if she were buying them, I don't think she'd have the self control to stop buying them until reaching a big milestone. I'm near certain she's been buying Instagram followers, though.

*editing to add this quote from an article about Social Blade's changes:

"If a channel is growing fast (relative to it’s size) you’ll see almost daily subscriber updates, but if a channel isn’t growing fast anymore (maybe an older channel that has slowed down) you may see subscriber updates every few days, weeks, or even months or years."

Also, that wedding video was response to how she felt on the day that her wedding would have been, had she gone through with it. BUT that certainly doesn't excuse that she was still with Alan only a few months before and that she had picked a venue and date with him so quickly. Also there was the thought that she made up a specific date when in reality she'd only had a general idea of when the wedding would be. It's still ridiculous to post that video within the same year your Mom is calling a different guy "son-in-law" (maybe that's what you were getting at).

Everything you typed out, I agree with. Just want to make sure the photos aren't misunderstood, especially the Social Blade one.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”