Modest Street

Insanelife
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Modest Street

Post by Insanelife »

What was her Somalian friend name again??

And I've never seen this runawhatever hername is on her Instagram page till today

Insanelife
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Insanelife »

Had anyone noticed how her older son Qais isn't at all in her snaps

Shindaindahouse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shindaindahouse »

Funny thing is I bet u any money it's not Sodi who exposed her LOL but good she cut sodi off, sodi won't be influenced by this toxic filth.

Also MS has slagged Sodi I know she commented on Sodis weight and how sodi looks so much older than Mr. Ali to the others in her group. She is a nasty person.

She also cut millionaire and her best friend isn't it shahanara or sumthing and not forgetting the cheese board lady who she threw surprise baby shower.

This MS talks shit about her close ones the cuts them off. Toxic shit.

Shindaindahouse
Lurker
Lurker

Insanelife wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:58 am
Yes so true she never posts him I wonder why

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

👀 Just saw on one of Modest Street fake burner page she is exposing SodisGems!!! I’m not on Modest Street snap but did she actually name and shame SodisGems or just made blatant hints about SodisGems?

No wonder SodisGems husband randomly came back to visit her a few weeks ago from Qatar where he works, must be because this drama with Modest Street blew up so he must have come back to support SodisGems… Normally when SodisGems husband is visiting she always tells her followers in-advance and shares her house and cooking prep etc for her husbands arrival. I also noticed that SodisGems hasn’t got Modest Street Mehndi video on her main page anymore, it’s just the pics of the mehndi sari, think she has moved the modest street mehndi video to the reel section off her main page.

SodisGems not said a word about the bust-up with Modest Street on her social media but as per usual the b*tch Modest Street is ranting her sh*t in public again, girl got no shame!

B75BE77C-06DC-476E-87B4-2548098B63D8.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Lol :rofl: It’s funny how Modest Street is suddenly sharing pics of her kids promoting F&F clothing including the son Qais which someone mentioned earlier on this thread because they noticed he was missing from most of her recent snaps! So obvious Modest Street defo reads this thread so is posting her sons pic to counter the narrative on this thread… so funny how she is playing up on social media because she can’t handle what we are saying on GG! Lol :rofl:

Modest Street claims those fake burner accounts are not controlled by her so why is there the same pics of her kids on the burner page at the same time as her actual page? She obviously posted it on the fake burner accounts herself and she pretending she doesn’t control the fake accounts… childish loser gal! 🤮💩

On the fake burner page she has also posted a group family pick. Who is that little girl next to her sons is that her brothers kid?

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Insanelife wrote:
Modest Street posted him on her insta page and her fake burner account because you mentioned him on here! :rofl: loool

Toyboy1992
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Toyboy1992 »

What happened to Khala she hasn’t mentioned her in a while. Looks like she has ditched the people who took her in at her lowest.

Here4dadrama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Here4dadrama »

OMGAlert wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:09 am
👀 Just saw on one of Modest Street fake burner page she is exposing SodisGems!!! I’m not on Modest Street snap but did she actually name and shame SodisGems or just made blatant hints about SodisGems?

No wonder SodisGems husband randomly came back to visit her a few weeks ago from Qatar where he works, must be because this drama with Modest Street blew up so he must have come back to support SodisGems… Normally when SodisGems husband is visiting she always tells her followers in-advance and shares her house and cooking prep etc for her husbands arrival. I also noticed that SodisGems hasn’t got Modest Street Mehndi video on her main page anymore, it’s just the pics of the mehndi sari, think she has moved the modest street mehndi video to the reel section off her main page.

SodisGems not said a word about the bust-up with Modest Street on her social media but as per usual the b*tch Modest Street is ranting her sh*t in public again, girl got no shame!

Yea she's obviously berated Sodi, but to be honest how many people go in and out of that house of modest streets? It really could be anyone. Sodi hasn't said anything that shows us how her character is, she doesn't wanna get involved. Really don't understand why Sodi would do that since she was going to be considered for management. MS still doesn't have any proof. I don't think it's Sodi.

Here4dadrama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Here4dadrama »

Toyboy1992 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:38 am
What happened to Khala she hasn’t mentioned her in a while. Looks like she has ditched the people who took her in at her lowest.
Probably had a falling out like she does with everyone.

Shindaindahouse
Lurker
Lurker

Here4dadrama wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:37 pm
OMGAlert wrote:

Yea she's obviously berated Sodi, but to be honest how many people go in and out of that house of modest streets? It really could be anyone. Sodi hasn't said anything that shows us how her character is, she doesn't wanna get involved. Really don't understand why Sodi would do that since she was going to be considered for management. MS still doesn't have any proof. I don't think it's Sodi.
So this is what I rekon. It's not sodi who leaked the info it's someone else. MS is seeing how liked sodi is and is getting jealous so she's blasting her accusing her of leaking info at the same time to create drama and gt the attention back on her and gain followers.

Seriously she is sucha chaaav it's disgusting. Anyway poor sodigems but this was bound to happen to her because that chavs a toxic thing. She just stabs innocent ppl in the back and turns her followers against innocent people with her lies.

Where's lily's spread she cut her off too. Pathetic cow.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

She’s worshipping the ground her hubby walks on as he moved in with her. Of course he was going too. He’s a lazy bum who achieved nothing in his life!!! Who else found it creepy how she gave her youngest daughter a bag and said nomiji bought them for her? 🤣🤣🤣
Last edited by Sparkle103 on Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shindaindahouse
Lurker
Lurker

OMGAlert wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:21 am
Insanelife wrote:
Modest Street posted him on her insta page and her fake burner account because you mentioned him on here! :rofl: loool
He'll yeh she reads this really can't stand her even more. She os so fake those kids look like they've been forced to smile u can see the frailty in their eyes. Poor kids hav a shit mother she thinks giving them free stuff will mke them happy. This woman is a vile human.

Shindaindahouse
Lurker
Lurker

Sparkle103 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:48 pm
She’s worshipping the ground her hubby walks on as he moves in with her. Of course he was going too. He’s a lady bum who achieved nothing in his life!!! Who else found it creepy how she gave her youngest daughter a bag and said nomiji bought them for her? 🤣🤣🤣
Honey moon period won't last long when he needs a new vagina to shag

Here4dadrama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Here4dadrama »

Shindaindahouse wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:50 pm
Sparkle103 wrote:
She’s worshipping the ground her hubby walks on as he moves in with her. Of course he was going too. He’s a lady bum who achieved nothing in his life!!! Who else found it creepy how she gave her youngest daughter a bag and said nomiji bought them for her? 🤣🤣🤣
:D I'm dead!

Shindaindahouse
Lurker
Lurker

Insanelife wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:54 am
What was her Somalian friend name again??

And I've never seen this runawhatever hername is on her Instagram page till today
I think it's mariumz or something

Tollycakes
Learner
Learner

Post by Tollycakes »

Insanelife wrote:
Strange, last time on snapchat she mentioned all of her kids by name and their achievements and how proud she is, but she didn't mention Qais. She also made a big deal out of nomi and diya birthday, but the cake also has Qais name, so it was his birthday too. Really sad, she clearly has her favourites, thats damaging for a child.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Shindaindahouse wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:50 pm
Sparkle103 wrote:
:good1: :rofl: :rofl: <3

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Here4dadrama wrote:
OMGAlert wrote:

Exactly SodisGems staying dignified, unlike Modest Street who has turned into an extra loud mouth b*tch (more than usual) and is throwing SodisGems publicly under the bus just like she is her ex-husband and his family. Modest Street you got no shame and no real friends in life as you screw everyone over and do the dirty on them… Just like she ranting about her ex-husband and SodisGems now she will do the same to Nomi soon, he should watch his back… Nomi bro you should leave asap and escape from the evil b*tch soon before she does the dirty on you too. I bet when her kids grow up they will run far away from Modest Street as she just a ruthless lady.

Modest Street has such a bad reputation and the amount of arguments she has with people and brands is a joke! :bozo: 💩🤮

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Shindaindahouse wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:47 pm
Here4dadrama wrote:

So this is what I rekon. It's not sodi who leaked the info it's someone else. MS is seeing how liked sodi is and is getting jealous so she's blasting her accusing her of leaking info at the same time to create drama and gt the attention back on her and gain followers.

Seriously she is sucha chaaav it's disgusting. Anyway poor sodigems but this was bound to happen to her because that chavs a toxic thing. She just stabs innocent ppl in the back and turns her followers against innocent people with her lies.

Where's lily's spread she cut her off too. Pathetic cow.
:tu: Agree glad Modest Street getting exposed!!! We need to let her brand sponsors know the truth.

:tu: Defo SodisGems better off without toxic Modest Street, I bet Modest Street is very jealous of SodisGems as she has a stable, disciplined and nice family support network with morals and not a broken drama lifestyle like hers.

Oh she cut off Lily Spread too, lol 😂 Sound like Modest Street is just happy with no mates and just her Nomi ji, good luck to the guy as she will suffocate him with her ranting. 💩🤮

I bet Modest Street is paying that RunaKanom girl money to suck up to her and kiss her arse or Runa is doing it for attention and to get gains and followers on her page! But seriously RunaKanom you need to Shut The F*ck up and stop saying all this crap when you don’t know the the truth or facts about Modest Street, she will end up stabbing you in the back soon too!

Return to “K-O”