DidYouSwabMyVaginaDoll4EvictedFromHoarderHedgeMaze - Part 107

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DidYouSwabMyVaginaDoll4EvictedFromHoarderHedgeMaze - Part 107

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

talkingaboutyew wrote: im pretty sure she abuses pills but makes sure theyre prescription because in her pea brain that equates to "safe". i also think she does coke to lose weight and combines it with other upper prescription pills. she definitely appears manic at times. lastly, i believe she accidentally did meth ONCE but her claiming she is some meth addict is like everything else in her life, fraudulent. i also think she abuses alcohol. she has addictions coming out of the ass: shopping, drinking, eating, lying, sex, etc. etc. her whole existence is tragic
Yes yes and yes ☝️☝️☝️ people thinking that she is a big conspirator, actress or faking most of her addictions for views or just for the 'glamour' of it all, must not have been paying enough attention. Dumb, FASsy bitch's entire existence is riddled with addictions. This Satan's whore has no other concept in her life but ADDICTION, in every shape or form. She knows no balance, control or refrain in any area of her life, from her eating, to her whoring ways, booze and drugs. This is even, actually, one of the symptoms of a Fetal Alcohol Syndrome affected persons, they will develop addictions later in life, they are prone to. And drug addiction does not necessarily mean that you have to look like a dirty hobo, with sting marks, ripped apart clothes, tweaking or nodding, or rocking back and forth. Many addicts manage to hide their addictions very well, work a 9-5 job, have families, up until one point when it comes to a halt. I am not saying she is a meth head, this might be one of her big fluff lies, still trying to get Jason's attention or sympathy, in her twisted, depraved mind, but people saying here that she is faking having her pupils dilated or shrinked, because of the lighting or because of the camera. C'mon now, what would be so fucking ridiculous about a fucking sick in the brain food addict, sex addict, alcohol addict, attention addict, co-dependant, needy AF, clingy, desperate type of personality, to try drugs, be it prescription pills, coke or even meth, like it and become addicted, as it is in her nature? Would that be such a stretch?
“Vapid in thoughts, phony in words,
Ill-natured though a whore,
Her belly is a bag of turds,
And her c u n t is a common shore.”
― John Wilmot, The Complete Poems/with a slight revision

Rajadance
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rajadance »

I think someone kinda said it already but she may be in the top 3% percent or whatever in onlyfans for now, but it’s only cuz she’s the grotesquery fresh meat this month.
Next month when they’re all bored of eyeballing her grey vag and botched tits, she’ll drop right into obscurity.
Looks like she already dropped her going rate from 50 bucks a month to 40

Rajadance
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rajadance »

Sorry for double post but maybe the reason she can’t drive had to do with the fallout of “ driving into a ditch” as she mentioned in one of her poems ?

ireallyjustcant
Learner
Learner

Post by ireallyjustcant »

Rajadance wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:15 am
Sorry for double post but maybe the reason she can’t drive had to do with the fallout of “ driving into a ditch” as she mentioned in one of her poems ?
She did??? So do we think this is the result of her nodding off due to pills/"meth," her vlogging about Jason and not watching the road or her eating while driving??

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

She’s still driving. She was “joking” that doofus was her Uber driver. Anyway...
Her re-post of this trans dancer... she only used the first clip but it went on... the person was dancing to “Freaky” and according to the poster, looked just like Trisha! Here’s a closeup from the part she didn’t show: Yep! Looks JUST LIKE HER!
4F98A984-02DE-42E6-A79E-0BBF392069EE.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Rhea85 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:03 pm
I disagree. It’s obvious that she abuses pills. Her first encounter was when she was 21 and living with her dad. She overdosed and he had to call the paramedics. She definitely did not make up that story.

There was another incident while she was still with Jason. In David’s vlog she looks drunk/high and is seen walking away from a lifted truck and gets into David’s Tesla. Many of the comments stated that she had bought something from her dealer. This woman is addicted to sex, food, attention, validation, cars, clothes, stalking ex boyfriends. Drugs are just another addiction she uses to fill in the void.
That’s not the “ story “ she’s told about her Dad. She was younger because she was living in the Valley when she was 21. So probably 19. She was living in Hollywood in the building where the Superman guy lived who just died. She claimed she was “ strung out “ & lying in her own piss & somehow her Dad had just decided to drive 2 hours to check on her cuz he had a “ divine feeling “. According to Trish he saved her life & she moved back with her Dad. I interpret this fairytale as Trash was broke & begged her Father to let her move back home because the seedy side of Hollywood after dark was scaring the Midwest Princess to Death!!! All the other stuff was her Hollywood drama that she spun into a story after her YouTube got bigger.

To address another poster & another commenter drug addicts don’t go around blasting that they have issues every public chance they get UNLESS they are public speakers dedicated to helping others get sober. NOT! She sees herself as Heath Ledger, Jim Morrison, Marilyn, ANS, etc. This is her shtick.

cavedweller
Learner
Learner

Post by cavedweller »

I hate this bitch so fucking much. One of my friends from my stoner days ended up addicted to meth and has been homeless and in jail, and we don't know where he is now because we lost contact and moved across the ocean (he's in Hawaii, our friend group has moved to the mainland). Addiction isn't a joke and it makes me sick that she thinks its sooooyy iconic. Substance abuse isn't a personality trait, you fucking cunt.

GildedButterfly
Informer
Informer

Post by GildedButterfly »

Is anyone else just seriously bored with her now?

I haven’t watched any videos of her in ages, I don’t read here as frequently as I did (despite you all being the funniest queens ever!!) .... I just don’t give a shit anymore

peachy
Learner
Learner

Post by peachy »

stunnin wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:43 pm
Adderall is essentially meth so that doesn't make any sense. Opioids laced with meth isn't really a thing but speedballing is a thing which is taking a downer and then an upper (like taking an opioid and then doing meth) but it's also really risky. I don't think she's ever done an opioid though tbh
What the hell? Adderall and meth are not essentially the same things. An extremely rudimentary understanding of organic chemistry would make you aware of that.

Post by Guest »

It’s funny that over the years the only think she’s ever mentioned is RX, and possibly abusing RX which I would say is more of a percentage in this country than we’d like to think. I’ve never heard her mention meth or cocaine use or any other street drugs. The street drug thing coincidentally comes after her relationship with Jason. Now I don’t follow these people around, but I think her exposure to street drugs was strong around David’s crew or people they partied with. (Not judging them mind you; they are 20 somethings in Hollywood) Her incessant need to fit in and desperate fame chase made drugs seem “cool” to her. Maybe she tried them once or twice, but this bitch isn’t addicted and hasn’t been addicted to hard drugs. This is just another way to get attention and try desperately to remain relevant. She’s SO fucking stupid she thinks illegal drug use and addiction will actually make her cool or get her noticed. It’s another new low for this ogre.

The only thing I see a problem with is booze. She shouldn’t be mixing booze and adderall or Xanax either. Trisha has a bad drinking problem, and it’s getting worse. Her skin and aging are showing the effects of alcoholism. That jaundice under and around her eyes...man no bueno bitch. The old liver is screaming.

Anyhoo. Whatever. She deserves whatever comes her way. She’s an evil mean bad person.

Post by Guest »

TeddySerious wrote: It’s funny that over the years the only think she’s ever mentioned is RX, and possibly abusing RX which I would say is more of a percentage in this country than we’d like to think. I’ve never heard her mention meth or cocaine use or any other street drugs. The street drug thing coincidentally comes after her relationship with Jason. Now I don’t follow these people around, but I think her exposure to street drugs was strong around David’s crew or people they partied with. (Not judging them mind you; they are 20 somethings in Hollywood) Her incessant need to fit in and desperate fame chase made drugs seem “cool” to her. Maybe she tried them once or twice, but this bitch isn’t addicted and hasn’t been addicted to hard drugs. This is just another way to get attention and try desperately to remain relevant. She’s SO fucking stupid she thinks illegal drug use and addiction will actually make her cool or get her noticed. It’s another new low for this ogre.

The only thing I see a problem with is booze. She shouldn’t be mixing booze and adderall or Xanax either. Trisha has a bad drinking problem, and it’s getting worse. Her skin and aging are showing the effects of alcoholism. That jaundice under and around her eyes...man no bueno bitch. The old liver is screaming.

Anyhoo. Whatever. She deserves whatever comes her way. She’s an evil mean bad person.
let's just say she's addicted to attention in whatever form, the rest just goes along with that

she's basically a cockroach and the only reason she's still around is because she has little to no emotions. everything is an act. if she was so deeply impacted as she claims in her videos, she would have done something drastic by now to entice a change whether it'd be positive or negative. she literally just jumps from one lie to the next, one scam to the next, then rinses and repeats. i'd love for a decent psychologist to do a completely psych evaluation on her to see how many disorders she has and what percentage of raging narcissistic sociopath she is.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

peachy wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:22 pm
stunnin wrote:
Adderall is essentially meth so that doesn't make any sense. Opioids laced with meth isn't really a thing but speedballing is a thing which is taking a downer and then an upper (like taking an opioid and then doing meth) but it's also really risky. I don't think she's ever done an opioid though tbh
What the hell? Adderall and meth are not essentially the same things. An extremely rudimentary understanding of organic chemistry would make you aware of that.
********Off Topic, kind of **********
I searched this and several if not most said they are very very similar... here’s just one I grabbed as an example, discussing molecular level comparisons:
“When comparing the substances on a molecular or chemical level, methamphetamine and Adderall are very closely related. Differences between the two substances are quite minor.

Methamphetamine has an extra methyl group, a substance formed from three hydrogen atoms and one carbon atom. This extra methyl group makes the two substances chemically different but related.

It is believed that the extra methyl group in methamphetamine allows the drug to cross the blood-brain barrier quicker than other amphetamines. This makes methamphetamine a more potent drug than most other types of amphetamines.

OTHER BASIC SIMILARITIES
Adderall and methamphetamine are considered to be central nervous system stimulant medications.

They are both classified under the same controlled substance classification (Schedule II) by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration [DEA], and both require a prescription from a physician.

Adderall is far more likely to be prescribed for ADHD, narcolepsy, or other uses than methamphetamine. Most sources classify Adderall and methamphetamine as types of amphetamine drugs.

Meth and Adderall

ADDITIONAL COMPARISONS
Adderall is a prescription medication that may often be a drug of abuse. Some sources estimate that 30 percent of Adderall prescribed in the U.S. is diverted for illegal uses.

Adderall pills are taken orally, but they are typically ground up and snorted by abusers. The drug may be crushed and mixed with a solution to be injected.

Abuse of methamphetamine is primarily restricted to the private and illegal manufacture of crystal meth. This formulation is typically crushed and snorted, smoked, or mixed with a liquid and injected.”
EFFECTS OF BOTH
As medications that stimulate the functioning of the central nervous system, both drugs share similar effects.

Post by Guest »

Sorry if the speculation on her lambo was already settled but are there any videos of trisha ACTUALLY driving the lambo?? I told my dad about what happened with her getting it "stolen" and he said that lambos are pretty complex to drive, and then I realized I never actually have seen her driving it lol. Like for example in the video of her and jeffree, the video starts with her already sitting in the car in the drive way... my dad thinks it was all a lie😂

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

GildedButterfly wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:15 pm
Is anyone else just seriously bored with her now?

I haven’t watched any videos of her in ages, I don’t read here as frequently as I did (despite you all being the funniest queens ever!!) .... I just don’t give a shit anymore
Yeah, same. It's sad when even my own life is more interesting than someone else's. All she ever does is lie and make an ass of herself in 50 different ways, none of them entertaining. Just pathetic.

peachy
Learner
Learner

Post by peachy »

Cactuswater wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:54 pm
peachy wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:22 pm
stunnin wrote:
********Off Topic, kind of **********
I searched this and several if not most said they are very very similar... here’s just one I grabbed as an example, discussing molecular level comparisons:
“When comparing the substances on a molecular or chemical level, methamphetamine and Adderall are very closely related. Differences between the two substances are quite minor.

Methamphetamine has an extra methyl group, a substance formed from three hydrogen atoms and one carbon atom. This extra methyl group makes the two substances chemically different but related.

It is believed that the extra methyl group in methamphetamine allows the drug to cross the blood-brain barrier quicker than other amphetamines. This makes methamphetamine a more potent drug than most other types of amphetamines.

OTHER BASIC SIMILARITIES
Adderall and methamphetamine are considered to be central nervous system stimulant medications.

They are both classified under the same controlled substance classification (Schedule II) by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration [DEA], and both require a prescription from a physician.

Adderall is far more likely to be prescribed for ADHD, narcolepsy, or other uses than methamphetamine. Most sources classify Adderall and methamphetamine as types of amphetamine drugs.

Meth and Adderall

ADDITIONAL COMPARISONS
Adderall is a prescription medication that may often be a drug of abuse. Some sources estimate that 30 percent of Adderall prescribed in the U.S. is diverted for illegal uses.

Adderall pills are taken orally, but they are typically ground up and snorted by abusers. The drug may be crushed and mixed with a solution to be injected.

Abuse of methamphetamine is primarily restricted to the private and illegal manufacture of crystal meth. This formulation is typically crushed and snorted, smoked, or mixed with a liquid and injected.”
EFFECTS OF BOTH
As medications that stimulate the functioning of the central nervous system, both drugs share similar effects.
You can have methyl groups in the same area, but that does not speak to the chirality of the molecular placement. They are a similar class and can act on the CNS (as many other drugs do) but that doesn't make them the same. Are meth and Adderall more similar than Tylenol and meth? Sure. But its unwise to try to equate them.

Missie12
Learner
Learner

Post by Missie12 »

Icanteven11 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:20 pm
Rhea85 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:03 pm
I disagree. It’s obvious that she abuses pills. Her first encounter was when she was 21 and living with her dad. She overdosed and he had to call the paramedics. She definitely did not make up that story.

There was another incident while she was still with Jason. In David’s vlog she looks drunk/high and is seen walking away from a lifted truck and gets into David’s Tesla. Many of the comments stated that she had bought something from her dealer. This woman is addicted to sex, food, attention, validation, cars, clothes, stalking ex boyfriends. Drugs are just another addiction she uses to fill in the void.
That’s not the “ story “ she’s told about her Dad. She was younger because she was living in the Valley when she was 21. So probably 19. She was living in Hollywood in the building where the Superman guy lived who just died. She claimed she was “ strung out “ & lying in her own piss & somehow her Dad had just decided to drive 2 hours to check on her cuz he had a “ divine feeling “. According to Trish he saved her life & she moved back with her Dad. I interpret this fairytale as Trash was broke & begged her Father to let her move back home because the seedy side of Hollywood after dark was scaring the Midwest Princess to Death!!! All the other stuff was her Hollywood drama that she spun into a story after her YouTube got bigger.

To address another poster & another commenter drug addicts don’t go around blasting that they have issues every public chance they get UNLESS they are public speakers dedicated to helping others get sober. NOT! She sees herself as Heath Ledger, Jim Morrison, Marilyn, ANS, etc. This is her shtick.
FINALLY someone with common sense lol!! You absolutely are 100% correct in all you said.. no one is going to go around claiming they have a pill addiction and they have “tried” meth... I’m sorry but she’s full of shit.. even down to her random sex stories with so many men.. not true!! She’s a lonely pathetic woman that creates shit in her head and tries convincing others if her majestic life she thinks warrants YouTube stories! She racks up credit card debt like crazy she has zero $$ in reserves and her credit is likely shit now due to having so much debt. THAT is why she can’t buy a house!

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Uh oh... ha ha ha Her buddy Jeff posted a pic of himself with his arm around a... woman? Probably a trans, looked like, at a club... and boy Trisha sure is quiet on social media today! Half the comments on his pic are mentioning telling Trisha or sending the pic to her- as if she wouldn’t see it right away. Wonder what she has cooked up next- a breakdown, a fit? A drive-by?

NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NicosDoll »

Cactuswater wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:23 pm
Uh oh... ha ha ha Her buddy Jeff posted a pic of himself with his arm around a... woman? Probably a trans, looked like, at a club... and boy Trisha sure is quiet on social media today! Half the comments on his pic are mentioning telling Trisha or sending the pic to her- as if she wouldn’t see it right away. Wonder what she has cooked up next- a breakdown, a fit? A drive-by?
No way! Can you screenshot I dont have his Instagram.

kimmberley
Learner
Learner

Post by kimmberley »

pretty sure thats their friend! kali posted a pic with her to

NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NicosDoll »

kimmberley wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:30 pm
pretty sure thats their friend! kali posted a pic with her to
Oh that's LaDemi then. I used to follow her, until I found out she is friends with the beast.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”