Minimalistic Hoarder Muhma Therese - part 2

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Minimalistic Hoarder Muhma Therese - part 2

Post by arctous »

Omg y'all I haven't checked on Sarah in a while and I ran here as soon as I saw that she's no longer planning to adopt. YES! I am honestly SO relieved that it fell through like we were all hoping. I've been learning a lot from adoptees this year and there's a huge problem with Christian families adopting children internationally as part of their white savior complex. Many of them feel that it's their religious duty to take children out of "bad" situations and give them a "good" life. I see this narrative all the time of bio families fighting for custody and being villainized for it. Adoptees experience so much trauma and dysphoria even under the best circumstances. Sarah would have been a terrible adoptive mother. I'm so glad.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

DariaSnarker wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:34 pm
NyxIsis wrote:I have read that emotional dysregulation is an emotional problem that is often caused by bad parenting like telling them not to express emotions. One of the medical problems that can result from extreme emotional dysregulation is borderline personality disorder.

This suppression of the kids' emotions is bad parenting.
Nobody is talking about teaching a child to suppress their emotions. All she said was that it’s not good for a parent to cry in front of a strong-willed child.

At that age what a child needs most is to feel safe and secure. How safe or secure is a 3-year old going to feel if mom is breaking down in front of her? You also don’t want to give the child the impression that she’s the cause of mom’s distress because she’s being strong-willed. How is that healthy?
IMO it's important for children to see that all emotions are valid and it's okay to not be happy all the time. And like another user said, it helps teach empathy. My daughter is almost 3 and if I get upset she comes over to me, gives me hugs and kisses, and says, "You okay Mommy?" She doesn't think it's her fault and she doesn't suddenly feel that she's not safe. Also, if toddlers do behave in a way that's harmful it's important to show natural consequences. Like if they hit someone they should see that the person is hurting or sad. This is all very common practice in positive parenting strategies. The way that Sarah and Rachel parent seems more old-school, children should be obedient, seen and not heard, kind of method. Not ever crying in front of your kid is so weird. This is why adults who had deaths in the family as children have never dealt with that grief. It was covered up and not expressed.

bubblybubb
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bubblybubb »

Seems like she's pregnant again...
Look at her most recent video "Full Day Of HEALTHY HABITS For 2021 | (and a secret...)" at the 1:27 mark.
And in her Insta stories from yesterday/today she keeps talking about how her hormones are crazy but there's nothing she can do about it.

frau guru
Learner
Learner

Post by frau guru »

OMG, she is pregnant again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I genuinely apologise for my terrible English. <3

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

I found this website and FB page Tyla that had a link to her birth video. There were unfortunate comments of women saying how amazing she looked post-partum compared to them and some good ones pointing out how unhealthy she sometimes looks and not to see her as the end goal of post-partum bodies.

pksanne
Debater
Debater

Post by pksanne »

So is it official she is pregnant again? Because if she is I am officially pronouncing her as a certified idiot- in the same video she goes on about her beef liver vitamins- SARAH stop taking them! I know you not particularly bright but still stop harming your future child

Delirium_triggered
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Delirium_triggered »

Ok does anyone else watch Loeppkyslife? Think a much more genuine and sweet version of Sarah’s channel. And you know, saner lol. I swear Sarah is copying almost every single video Loeppky has been posting lately, even as far as pregnancy announcements. Like wtf?

bubblybubb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bubblybubb »

Yes, I like watching LoeppkysLife. Even though I do not believe in god and do not share her faith at all, she seems like a very sweet person and I like watching her family vlogs. Indeed, she does seem to be a much nicer version of Sarah :D The two are friends/internet friends, right?

Delirium_triggered
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Delirium_triggered »

bubblybubb wrote:Yes, I like watching LoeppkysLife. Even though I do not believe in god and do not share her faith at all, she seems like a very sweet person and I like watching her family vlogs. Indeed, she does seem to be a much nicer version of Sarah :D The two are friends/internet friends, right?
Exactly! I’m not religious at all but her videos never feel pushy or gross. And normally I’m not big into other people’s kids, my own is enough lol, but hers are adorable!

They’re both Canadian family channels so it’s possible.

badtwinkie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by badtwinkie »

Welp. She’s officially pregnant again.

meruelonights
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by meruelonights »

So..... Lo and behold, as the government told her (very wisely) that there's pple without kids who deserve more than them a baby/kid, the MUHMMA went on to get a 4th baby.... WIll her pelvis break? Will she go on a shopping minimalistic spree for the new baby?

Can't wait to frigging follow her Shatshow though the preggers months.... Also anyone noticed on her video that momento of MAX INCONVENIENCE because the poor thing is gon be born in summer when everyone is on vacation? xDD i swear to god i cant deal with her sometimes hahahah

stuiterei
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stuiterei »

Lol didn't she say she had to walk with a cane if she had anymore babies? Great idea

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

Her IG says she went ski-ing while 9 weeks pregnant but she says her pelvis was already starting to hurt and discussed relaxin in pregnancy. Shows having this baby is already going to have pelvis issues for her, but what about the miscarriage risk if she falls while ski-ing?

Also with ski-ing while pregnant: my mother told me as a teenager that when she was pregnant with me, she opted out of the ski-ing in the Rockies when they went for a holiday to see family there for the main reason that you should avoid x-rays while pregnant (unless unavoidable) so don't do activities where you run the risk of fractures and then needing x-rays as part of the treatment.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

Is it just me or like... Was this the actual chain of events?

1. Told by doctor not to get pregnant again.
2. Tried to adopt a baby for content.
3. Denied by adoption agency for not being a stable or fitting home for another baby.
4. Decided to get pregnant again, presumably for content.

Like... What a shitshow. I'm just so sad for her children. I know they could be a lot worse off but she is so gross! Are they going to give up the downstairs office to make another bedroom? If it's a girl, would they make all three girls share a room? I just feel like she's always competing with her sister. And she has said that she never gains weight during pregnancy which is so dangerous. Ugh.

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

Brags about how she doesn’t show her kids to protect their privacy but then literally posts a whole story on Instagram detailing her kids potty training stories and then shows a clip of her daughters bare ass while eating lunch.

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

Sarah’s sister has her faults but she at least isn’t scared to say her struggles or that she isn’t perfect. She’s struggling a lot to potty train Beverly, and yet there’s Sarah in her insta stories today talking about pushing through and not giving up.

nifty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nifty »

Honestly I had suspected from the get–go the whole adoption shtick was just to create content. Not surprised she’s pregnant again, after all she idolises her own muhmah who has had four kids and Sarah *needs* to live up to this image (in her head).

As someone who has moderate pelvic issues in her current second pregnancy, despite the pregnancies being five years apart I can tell you one thing: she either way over exaggerated her issues for the sake of content OR she’s even dumber than suspected. I‘d guess a combo of both since she also thinks going skiing at nine weeks is no big deal. It might be for some women but I‘d personally not risk a miscarriage. Skiing is a high impact sport, no matter how you twist and turn it bc you have zero control over how other people going downhill take care– or not and run into you. Of course she’d milk even a miscarriage for content. Real actual pregnancy pelvic instability is HELL. If it was real, she could end up bedridden with three kids to take care of on top. Then again, maybe Kieran will be free now to take care of that. I doubt he‘d be willing to do that full time for months though, plus it would not fit in with her perfect busy muhmah image.

She just infuriates me– yeah, she’s so important, the Lord will take care. Kieran also irritates the heck outta me and Idk why. Poor kids. It’s a good thing she didn’t get to adopt.

Regarding Rachel: can’t stand her either but I feel her perspective is much more... realistic/honest.

novemdar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by novemdar »

Delirium_triggered wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:33 am
bubblybubb wrote:Yes, I like watching LoeppkysLife. Even though I do not believe in god and do not share her faith at all, she seems like a very sweet person and I like watching her family vlogs. Indeed, she does seem to be a much nicer version of Sarah :D The two are friends/internet friends, right?
Exactly! I’m not religious at all but her videos never feel pushy or gross. And normally I’m not big into other people’s kids, my own is enough lol, but hers are adorable!

They’re both Canadian family channels so it’s possible.

Don't be fooled you guys, Delilah subscribes to the same BS (not talking religion, but views) as Sarah. That's why they're pals and promote each other on YouTube. Delilah just hasn't got enough subscribers to go full on bonkers like Sarah does with the pro life, submit to your husband agenda, because she can't face /afford backlash. Sarah was also down to earth and sweet but unleashed her inner crazy as her channel grew.

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

I see a LOT of Sarah's personality in Delilah. Self righteous, HUGE ego. You can see how Delilah's changed over the last couple years since her channel took off.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

What is with these two and their refusal to practice safe sleep?!?
Screenshot_20210127-120212.png
There are at least two blankets on Meredith and there's a curled up blanket by her head. WHY?! She's 5 months old. All she needs is a wearable blanket in an EMPTY crib. This infuriates me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “P-U”