piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Day-DoesntDoA-Ton: LAzy Girl - Part 2

Post by piinkfleeky »

rva1 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:45 am
Carrie "we really are shooting in the dark here as far as sizing goes because neither of us have ever tried anything...these could run really big they could run really small"
THERE IS A FUCKING SIZE GUIDE RIGHT THERE ON THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!! REFORMATION DOESN'T JUST THROW THAT UP THERE FOR FUN!!!! USE IT YOU FUCKINGGGGGGGG MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg and Alexa sneezing all over that shirt makes me want to vom because you know she returned that. At least cut that out of the video
i commented about that on alexa's video, and she gave some long winded response about how they should've BUT also they wanted to show the difference if someone is usually X size and how they fit!!! like.. we. KNOW. sizing. isn't. consistent. what is the point of these videos?? seriously, alexa, carrie, and sierra need to stop this shit and make more videos about buying by true measurements. :roll:

i'm a true xyz means nothing bc the only """true""" sizing is based on your measurements, everything else is arbitrary.

Post by Guest »

rva1 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:45 am
Carrie "we really are shooting in the dark here as far as sizing goes because neither of us have ever tried anything...these could run really big they could run really small"
THERE IS A FUCKING SIZE GUIDE RIGHT THERE ON THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!! REFORMATION DOESN'T JUST THROW THAT UP THERE FOR FUN!!!! USE IT YOU FUCKINGGGGGGGG MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg and Alexa sneezing all over that shirt makes me want to vom because you know she returned that. At least cut that out of the video
Seriously, THANK YOU for pointing that out; I noticed that when I was looking at the jeans. They’re both idiots because they’re trying on clothes with sizes they think work with them, which is fucking stupid.

I am sure Carrie is just too afraid to measure herself because if she did, she wouldn’t like the size associated with her inches. It’s so frustrating.

And yes, there are times when one’s waist/hip size doesn’t go with traditional sizing...but when that happens, you SIZE UP and then get the clothes taken in or wear a fucking belt!

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

I would hope an fairly expensive store like Reformation has proper size charts for each item but I know some places have like one chart for everything, even if they sell a range of brands. JCPenney for one, they have a women’s chart, misses/plus, juniors and petites but they sell so many different brands that fit completely differently. I’ve also tried to go with measurements and it’s been way off.

Basically what I’m say big that I don’t Totally blame them for not looking at size charts with all the fast fashion websites but why bother paying $1200 (WTF by the way) and not at least trying to find your proper size?

Aluminumfoilcat
Debater
Debater

Post by Aluminumfoilcat »

Carrie, if you have to wiggle to get the pants on, they're not too big.

Omg. An hourglass shape is literally what curvy means. It doesn't mean fat or 'in a plus-size body'.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

Aluminumfoilcat wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:49 pm

Omg. An hourglass shape is literally what curvy means. It doesn't mean fat or 'in a plus-size body'.
Carrie needs to get a better bra or give up on high waisted.

Tits down to your waist ain't a look, sis

chickennugget123
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by chickennugget123 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GreenEyedMonster
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GreenEyedMonster »

angelfire117 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:05 pm
I would hope an fairly expensive store like Reformation has proper size charts for each item but I know some places have like one chart for everything, even if they sell a range of brands. JCPenney for one, they have a women’s chart, misses/plus, juniors and petites but they sell so many different brands that fit completely differently. I’ve also tried to go with measurements and it’s been way off.

Basically what I’m say big that I don’t Totally blame them for not looking at size charts with all the fast fashion websites but why bother paying $1200 (WTF by the way) and not at least trying to find your proper size?
At least that would make for a more interesting video. Yes, standard sizing is inconsistent from brand to brand. Carrie, you've demonstrated that in like 300 videos already :roll: Move on and criticize the actual sizing chart. That would actually be more helpful!

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

Samisgossiping wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:23 pm
Aluminumfoilcat wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:49 pm

Carrie needs to get a better bra or give up on high waisted.

Tits down to your waist ain't a look, sis

I screamed when she had to push her bra straps down in the gold top and was like "My boobs don't look like this!!!".

OH BUT THEY DO. 😂

war-country
Informer
Informer

Post by war-country »

Her fish lens did her dirty in this video.

Stripecatscooler
Learner
Learner

Post by Stripecatscooler »

I hope reformation doesnt return the clothes!! Does anyone else think its really gross and wrong to order over $1000 worth of clothes from a sustainable business KNOWING you are going to return most likely all of them? Like what? Her and Alexa both act like they are trying but that creates a lot of waste that could abosuetly be avoided.
Being that they are a sustainable company that just seems even more wrong of a thing to do. Does anyone know what happens when items are returned to Reformation? Do they sell them like normal?
Maybe im thinking too much about it LOL but I hate how they all just return shit like no big deal! A lot of stuff just gets thrown in the trash in retail so im curious about clothes.

Someone commented on carries video how they should check size charts and order according to the measurments bc their job is making these videos. Carries reply was " didnt know it was that serious 😘"
She is such a smug bitch to people and honestly it makes her look stupid.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

^You know, any other YouTuber would comment back like "Oh yeah lol, I should have done more research!" And then released another video where they use the size chart and then review the clothes.

Carrie gets constructive criticism and is like "You know what? Fuck your mother."

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

Stripecatscooler wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:31 pm
I hope reformation doesnt return the clothes!! Does anyone else think its really gross and wrong to order over $1000 worth of clothes from a sustainable business KNOWING you are going to return most likely all of them? Like what? Her and Alexa both act like they are trying but that creates a lot of waste that could abosuetly be avoided.
Being that they are a sustainable company that just seems even more wrong of a thing to do. Does anyone know what happens when items are returned to Reformation? Do they sell them like normal?
Maybe im thinking too much about it LOL but I hate how they all just return shit like no big deal! A lot of stuff just gets thrown in the trash in retail so im curious about clothes.

Someone commented on carries video how they should check size charts and order according to the measurments bc their job is making these videos. Carries reply was " didnt know it was that serious 😘"
She is such a smug bitch to people and honestly it makes her look stupid.
god she really is just such a bitch, i can't wait for her audience to catch wind of her attitude and turn on her. that's what happened to me. she's awful. i'm glad she's getting fatter and fatter and more wrinkly lmaooo.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

DP but also, like i said, i commented on alexa's video about going by measurements, and even though explanation was kinda dumb, at least she listened to the constructive criticism and didn't brush it off. i don't know why carrie just has to be so shitty. i know all of the thrift crew blow smoke up each other's ass, but i have to wonder if the others can see what a dick she is.

Amii1024
Informer
Informer

Post by Amii1024 »

Or instead of her dumb need to twin with Alexa she could have gotten a couple of different sizes for herself to see what would fit better. Nah. That would make too much sense.

Post by Guest »

I rewatched this stupid video. Carrie doesn’t understand when pants are too big. Just because there is that little gap around the waist, it doesn’t mean you need to go down 2 sizes, especially when those pants are already snug in her hips and legs and is already having trouble squatting. Hopefully she doesn’t have varicose veins in her genes because it’ll be a painful bitch having to squeeze into pants too small. :rofl:

Like I said, I am in between sizes in designer pants, but the waist gap is much wider than what Carrie experiences. I don’t pull on the waist like she does because the pants are already gaping for me. :roll: It’s like she wants to prove a point that she’s smaller the biggest straight size (16).

watching4fun00
Talker
Talker

Post by watching4fun00 »

Also.... her horrible spray tan.. look at her feet and her wrists omg

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

At the beginning of the video, Carrie states that she “sized up” and ordered a 16 in these pants. She goes along with that story for the first few jeans. Then, at the end, she says something along the lines of “we both ordered our normal sizes.” Oh, really, Carrie? I thought 16 was sizing up for you? Hmm, interesting.

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:05 pm
Alexa is also an idiot. Bitch, if you're regularly a size 6, there is no way you fit into a 25 aka a size ZERO. These bimbos are dumb as shit.
Right? Reformation's size chart literally says a US 6 is a 28-waist. These girls think they're sneaky.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

I want Carrie to try on the sizes she said would fit perfectly.

I wonder if she’s ever used Nordstrom’s size suggest where you put in the size of brands you own and it tells you the others.

Post by Guest »

remlosha0515 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:17 pm

Right? Reformation's size chart literally says a US 6 is a 28-waist. These girls think they're sneaky.
Yep:
415F1C9C-970E-47D5-BA4F-E3DE8900DF68.jpeg
Would it really kill them to stop being lazy, use a measuring tape for once, and maybe just try to go by the Reformation recommended size based on said measurements? Instead of being all cutesy and thinking, “Golly gee, I must be a size 27 in jeans!” Or “I have to try a size 16 because I know it will be huge on me!” In fact, not just with Reformation but with any brand they want to try instead of wasting over $1K that’s going to be returned and covered in their germs (Alexa sneezed on one of those shirts they bought, fucking nasty). Your measurements are more accurate than going by projected sizes you think you are cause at least you can use YOUR measurements (which should be stable for the most part) on any brand you’re interested in. Dumbasses.

I would bet anything that if Carrie actually knew and USED her measurements and wasn’t so fucking insecure with her size she’d actually be more successful in finding clothes that fit her (at least 80 percent of the time). Of course, Carrie wouldn’t dare measure herself because she’d probably twist it in her head that it would be the same as going on the scale and weighing yourself. :roll:

Return to “Carrie Dayton”