Megashitstains & Yerrwifepissedherpants Part 69

bitch1992

Re: Megashitstains & Yerrwifepissedherpants

Post by bitch1992 »

What I find annoying that ant aways cooked form hello fresh and not meg LOL what's the point?! When ant is away from business trip, does she goes out to eat and not knowing how to cook food?!

Katiedid342
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Megashitstains & Yerrwifepissedherpants Part 69

Post by Katiedid342 »

Hey y’all. I just wanted to let y’all know I got engaged on Monday. I didn’t go to Instagram and Facebook and post all over the place 100 times a day. I didn’t flash my ring to anyone. I also didn’t tell everyone I was engaged out in public regardless if I knew them. I’ve been enjoying the privacy before our extended family and friends find out. Despite all this, I’m perfectly content and the world didn’t end. We celebrated and went back to work and our responsibilities continued. Highly recommend, Meg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alycat17
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by alycat17 »

Following

mrsdash_420
Learner
Learner

Post by mrsdash_420 »

I'm a little late on the transphobic post she shared, but wtf. I take the pill continuously so I don't get a period and I can't get pregnant -- does that make me not a woman? Talk about being reductive. I don't want my womanhood reduced to being a baby-making machine. It honestly makes me sad that she thinks that being able to get pregnant is the only "special" part of femininity. She desperately needs to leave whatever South Jersey bubble she's in and join the 21st century.

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

Agree about the “momma is hungry” and asking ants validation for cutting a tomato. Bish has been referring to herself as “momma” since the moment she saw two faint pink lines. Major cringe. And the fact she has to get ants approval for cutting a tomato? Is she that dumb? How does this girl expect to be a mom when she acts like a dumb child herself.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Following

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Not sure if someone said it in the last thread but if she gets embarrassed by peeing herself a little how does she expect to have her vagina spread open for all those nurses and doctors that come to check in her? She seems like the type that doesn't even let Anthony see her naked and she's going to let a bunch of random people see her naked. Ok.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

sisinikkole wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:00 am
Not sure if someone said it in the last thread but if she gets embarrassed by peeing herself a little how does she expect to have her vagina spread open for all those nurses and doctors that come to check in her? She seems like the type that doesn't even let Anthony see her naked and she's going to let a bunch of random people see her naked. Ok.
A lot of women even shit themselves while giving birth. Imagine how she would feel if that happened to her!

Bree621
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Bree621 »

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I’m dead at whoever said this. 😂😂😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

If she shit herself she would definitely tell everyone during a vlog and Rat would be in the background making fun of her. #CoupleGoals

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Bree621 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:15 am

LMFAO I just saw this comment on her youtube 😂😂 To lazy to clean 2 plates for 2 people, cooking tray and fry pan 😂😂 I fuckin can't. It isn't that she throw thanksgiving or birthday party or bbq

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

I dont know why anyone would lie about peeing themselves but i feel like she did. or it was exaggerated that it ran down her legs because im surprised she didnt show it. unless she was wearing black leggings that wouldve shown through her pants but she she never show us her outfit. i also had to laugh when she addressed the seat belt.. "its on it just hurts my belly" really?? because you were doing this wayyy before ever being pregnant. i grew up in a time where we never wore seatbelts and i remember when it was put in to law to wear them it felt wrong to me, but i adjusted within liek a week, i barely realize its on most times lol

and as for their "hella" fresh meal that ant cooked. she thinks mixing sour cream and pico de gallo makes it their own special recipe? lmfao and when she was cutting tomatoes.. babe is this right? how could it even be wrong just fucking dice them. what is it with her and cutting fruits and vegetables?? she thinks its a difficult ordeal.

also the way the vlog ended was creepy. first of all she was also posting that on instagram stories so while all her friends were maybe having a good time together.. meg sat on a couch in silence with her phone and camera switching back and forth to take pics and videos of someone elses baby. if there is a god out there.. please.. make megs baby super fussy and a cryer because shes not expecting that life at all

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Bree621 wrote:

omg thank god someone said it. she says sometimes. ive literally never seen them use a real dish. she makes ant cook and then cant even be bothered to help out by literally placing their dishes in the dishwasher.
you know what i just realized? shes always talking about cleaning products.. she has a sick obsession with them.. has anyone ever heard her mention dish detergent? weve seen her talk about her 87 laundry detergents.. but for the dishes nothing im surprised she doesnt have a fruity scented detergent from grove

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

steph88x wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:32 am
I dont know why anyone would lie about peeing themselves but i feel like she did. or it was exaggerated that it ran down her legs because im surprised she didnt show it. unless she was wearing black leggings that wouldve shown through her pants but she she never show us her outfit. i also had to laugh when she addressed the seat belt.. "its on it just hurts my belly" really?? because you were doing this wayyy before ever being pregnant. i grew up in a time where we never wore seatbelts and i remember when it was put in to law to wear them it felt wrong to me, but i adjusted within liek a week, i barely realize its on most times lol

and as for their "hella" fresh meal that ant cooked. she thinks mixing sour cream and pico de gallo makes it their own special recipe? lmfao and when she was cutting tomatoes.. babe is this right? how could it even be wrong just fucking dice them. what is it with her and cutting fruits and vegetables?? she thinks its a difficult ordeal.

also the way the vlog ended was creepy. first of all she was also posting that on instagram stories so while all her friends were maybe having a good time together.. meg sat on a couch in silence with her phone and camera switching back and forth to take pics and videos of someone elses baby. if there is a god out there.. please.. make megs baby super fussy and a cryer because shes not expecting that life at all
I feel like she tries to be cute and play dumb when she says things like "babe is this right". I just personally feel like a lot of girls dumb down to pretend to be cute or something and it's really weird and awkward lmao

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

layrod_ wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:59 am
steph88x wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:32 am

I feel like she tries to be cute and play dumb when she says things like "babe is this right". I just personally feel like a lot of girls dumb down to pretend to be cute or something and it's really weird and awkward lmao
I hate when girls act like that... it is really weird and awkward. I was on my instagram like 5-10 mins.. then I saw this video remind me of Meg 😂🤣

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She's SO lazy, how the fuck is she going to parent? The dishes thing really annoys me, paper plates when it's just the two of you? Come on, these people produce so much waste with their overconsumption.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

When she got her hair done she said she never gets to pamper herself. and then she starts this video out by saying she got her nails and toes done and it was 2 in the afternoon. so she did nothing all morning and afternoon and then got to go relax for another few hours must be nice.
her job is literally taking a camera out and recording her day and yet she cant even manage that. theres no way were gonna see any content after this kid is born

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

steph88x wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:20 am
When she got her hair done she said she never gets to pamper herself. and then she starts this video out by saying she got her nails and toes done and it was 2 in the afternoon. so she did nothing all morning and afternoon and then got to go relax for another few hours must be nice.
her job is literally taking a camera out and recording her day and yet she cant even manage that. theres no way were gonna see any content after this kid is born
Her content is always boring af. Nothing in her content had changed... the same thing. I'm sure she prob off freelance makeup and hair... what's the point of her getting her nails done, all she does it stay at home and pick up the stupid camera and go out with friends and family. She's doesn't seem a pretty busy person at all. Runs around for few things like target, bath and body, homesense, winners and ulta. Pamper herself; hair, nails and clothing (half won't wearing) and over and over. I think she never does all the stuff by herself unless someone does it for her or helped her with it. I don't think she has tripod to put down the stupid camera down and cooked a damn single meal without ant helped. I granted Meg will be staying at home mom when this baby comes, and hoping ant makes lots of money for 3 of them LOL while Meg at home doing nothing.

She hasn't gained any more subs

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

bitch1992 wrote:
Bree621 wrote:

I’m dead at whoever said this. ImageImageImageImage
LMFAO I just saw this comment on her youtube ImageImage To lazy to clean 2 plates for 2 people, cooking tray and fry pan ImageImage I fuckin can't. It isn't that she throw thanksgiving or birthday party or bbq
Is it just me or did it look like she was using a wet wipe on the pan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Megan Leigh”