Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheTimTracker: RealLifeisStartingNow Part 8

Post by Rebelle »

"Sung to the tune of their dumb Christmas intro." - craychel813

Thanks to craychel813 for the title suggestion. It got the most likes, it's also a fitting deviation from the other thread titles.
If there's an issue the name can be changed by contacting a mod. :love2:

Continue here!

foldout
Talker
Talker

Re: TheTimTracker: RealLifeisStartingNow Part 8

Post by foldout »

Chococat76 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:40 am
eyecandy0delete7 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:02 pm
I just searched the distance between their house and Disney, it's about a half hour away, probably more with bad traffic {which is very typical in Orlando}
Actually, looking at a map, they're equidistant from Disney and Universal, I wonder if that was planned. They were about an hour from Disney in their old place.
They live in Lake Nona and the drive from Nona to Disney would require him to take the 417. That's a toll road so he probably has an E-Pass or a SunPass for regular travel on that. It says 23 mi from their house to Disney. However, I'm 26 miles from Disney and it can sometimes routinely take me 1 hour to get there nowadays... all because of traffic and construction, etc.

And there are constant backups on the 417 - especially through downtown - and often crashes.

For them to get to Universal, it's more of a complex jog as there is not one direct route from Nona to the I-Drive / Universal area. It requires him to get more creative and take the 417 to 528 (another toll road) to probably exiting on Orangewood / Universal Blvd. Again, dependent on traffic, miles distance-wise won't equal length of travel.

Incidentally, when they lived in Sanford, they'd take I-4 as that was the most direct route... from them to WDW could easily be 1 to 1.5 hours nowadays b/c of traffic and construction - and / or dependent upon time of day he'd be coming / going.

The average person in Orlando who frequents all the theme parks on such a regular basis would likely NOT purchase a home in Lake Nona. If they're going to be in the theme parks all the time, my money has them buying nearer to Winter Garden, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, Hunter's Creek, Four Corners area - anything in west or southwest of Orlando and all with comparably priced homes to the one Tracker bought....but certainly nothing east of OIA.

To ultimately answer the OP's original question - if she started bleeding, he would NOT be just around the corner.
And heaven help her if he's in the Magic Kingdom at the time. Could be 10 minutes to get to the exit, 15 to get back to the TTC, and another 10 to get to his car and out of the parking lot. And those are non-peak exit times.

I hope she knows to call 911 if she goes into labor and he's at a park, otherwise it's going to be 2 hours before he can get her to an ER.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I'm still stuck on the comment asking for a video of Tim giving Jenn a foot massage.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

foldout wrote:
Chococat76 wrote:
They live in Lake Nona and the drive from Nona to Disney would require him to take the 417. That's a toll road so he probably has an E-Pass or a SunPass for regular travel on that. It says 23 mi from their house to Disney. However, I'm 26 miles from Disney and it can sometimes routinely take me 1 hour to get there nowadays... all because of traffic and construction, etc.

And there are constant backups on the 417 - especially through downtown - and often crashes.

For them to get to Universal, it's more of a complex jog as there is not one direct route from Nona to the I-Drive / Universal area. It requires him to get more creative and take the 417 to 528 (another toll road) to probably exiting on Orangewood / Universal Blvd. Again, dependent on traffic, miles distance-wise won't equal length of travel.

Incidentally, when they lived in Sanford, they'd take I-4 as that was the most direct route... from them to WDW could easily be 1 to 1.5 hours nowadays b/c of traffic and construction - and / or dependent upon time of day he'd be coming / going.

The average person in Orlando who frequents all the theme parks on such a regular basis would likely NOT purchase a home in Lake Nona. If they're going to be in the theme parks all the time, my money has them buying nearer to Winter Garden, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, Hunter's Creek, Four Corners area - anything in west or southwest of Orlando and all with comparably priced homes to the one Tracker bought....but certainly nothing east of OIA.

To ultimately answer the OP's original question - if she started bleeding, he would NOT be just around the corner.
And heaven help her if he's in the Magic Kingdom at the time. Could be 10 minutes to get to the exit, 15 to get back to the TTC, and another 10 to get to his car and out of the parking lot. And those are non-peak exit times.

I hope she knows to call 911 if she goes into labor and he's at a park, otherwise it's going to be 2 hours before he can get her to an ER.
The moral of the story is he's never going to be close enough, even if he's right in the house, if she would start bleeding out from the previa. She did say partial in the hospital vlog so I don't know how different that is from the full blown.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

foldout wrote:
Chococat76 wrote:

Hopefully she knows how to dial 911

Post by Guest »

foldout wrote:
Chococat76 wrote:

Exactly! and like you said - those are non-peak estimates...and very generous ones at that!

This is why they REALLY created a MONSTER with these friggin stans expecting DAILY vids all throughout the pregnancy when they could have heeded it off from the get-go by saying their schedule was going to be inconsistent and be aware (especially nearing due date as anyone wanting some semblance of privacy and normalcy would deem appropriate)… PLUS they needed a bank of vlogs sitting there waiting in the wings.

HOWEVER, since she apparently takes 10-15 hours to edit every single 15-20 min vlog they put out coupled with the fact that he apparently doesn't do any editing anymore himself to help with that incredibly difficult, draining, complex, challenging, and oh-my-God-you-guys-that-took-forever-and-now-I-have-carpal-tunnel-syndrome workload... and I don't even know if that was a conceivable possibility at this point. :roll:

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

foldout wrote:
Chococat76 wrote:

Yep, plus Jersey week is coming up and the start of the Xmas season/MVMCP. It’s going to be sooo busy.

SneezedMyBabyOut
Talker
Talker

Post by SneezedMyBabyOut »

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
foldout wrote: And heaven help her if he's in the Magic Kingdom at the time. Could be 10 minutes to get to the exit, 15 to get back to the TTC, and another 10 to get to his car and out of the parking lot. And those are non-peak exit times.

Hopefully she knows how to dial 911
"There's no 11 button on my phone!"

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

I have a friend who makes YouTube videos, small channel. She makes nice videos, music, little bit of editing. Hers are also outdoor videos where she is doing something (not sit-down videos). The TT videos are not better than hers at all.

Anyway, she told me that it takes her 1 hour of editing for every 10 minutes of final video.

So based on the TT videos, it should only be taking 2-3 hours MAX for one of their videos.

So either Jenn lies or Jenn is a terrible editor.

foldout
Talker
Talker

Post by foldout »

ziggy777 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:07 am
I have a friend who makes YouTube videos, small channel. She makes nice videos, music, little bit of editing. Hers are also outdoor videos where she is doing something (not sit-down videos). The TT videos are not better than hers at all.

Anyway, she told me that it takes her 1 hour of editing for every 10 minutes of final video.

So based on the TT videos, it should only be taking 2-3 hours MAX for one of their videos.

Yes and yes.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

ziggy777 wrote:

#lyingsackofcraptrackers

Post by Guest »

ziggy777 wrote:

Yes - of course she's lying. The time on the microwave clock the other day read 10:40-something. That was when she was making BREAKFAST for herself. (Side note - I recall a vid months ago where they were flabbergasted they couldn't find breakfast somewhere (some hotel or whatever) at 11:00. Because that's when most places are already on lunch, you idiots.)

SO - if she wakes up around 10-10:30... eats... doesn't get started going at editing until noon... then she's going to blip around the house doing things... doing things w/ her hair... maybe trying new makeup one day...watching Real Housewives... Googling things...watching YT vids...all the while toggling and doing editing here or there... then Tim goes / comes from the parks... still editing... taking so long! Oh - I forgot to add in there lunch and dinner breaks.

So yeah... if that's her typical schedule, she took 10 hours to "edit." :roll:

When, in reality, those two should be working like Swiss watches by now. He goes to the parks and gets his footage (can likely even do two vlog "themes" in one day if he gets there early enough). Has his footage ready for her to edit the next day.

She should be up between 6-8 a.m. like typical people...start working at 8-9 a.m. like typical people... and very conceivably could be done by lunch... or if stretching it 1-2 p.m. Upload. Wait for it to load. While one is waiting to upload, start working on a second edit.

Tim's not out there filming for 10-12 hours straight... so not sure how it takes 10 hours to edit what becomes a 15-min. vid.

There's just piss poor time management on her part... and laziness...it's spilling now over into REAL LIFE now as evidenced by the pumpkin carving party THEY were throwing just "snuck up on them"... and the fact that they're a high-risk pregnancy and have been telling us this for months on end only to NOT have packed their hospital bag ….all this time.

Real Housewives isn't going to edit the vlogs, Jenn. Real Housewives isn't going to change your baby's diaper.

mjr55
Talker
Talker

Post by mjr55 »

foldout wrote:
Chococat76 wrote:

She spent 2 days googling videos of pain before going to the hospital....i dont hold out hope she is gonna call 911

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

I don't see anything of this ending well for them. They banked on YT being able to sustain them, but for them to stay on top they need to keep uploading daily videos. If they start filming Kerching, they will most likely be flagged as a kids channel and will no longer be able to make money off of ads in 2020. If they actually have videos stockpiled, which I highly doubt, their stans are going to freak out that they want a baby update and how they feel that the baby is part of them because Tim and Jenn expose way too much of their life on the channel.

It's going to be a balance of keeping the theme park watchers happy to keep the ad revenue up and keeping their stans happy because if the ad revenue starts to fall they're probably going to rely on Superchats saying sorry we're doing this but life is just soooo hard with the baby. We didn't know that Tim wouldn't be able to go to the parks everyday and Jenn though she would still be able to "edit" for 15 hours a day. They're so screwed. Someone said it on the last threat, sorry I forget who, but they will probably make a Patreon and I believe they will because they have stans that will send them $100 a month no problem. Tim and Jenn will gladly take it and keep complaining about us on here and not about the creepy following they have that think the baby is theres too and want to see Tim give Jenn a footrub.

Bhg469
Debater
Debater

Post by Bhg469 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:32 am
I'm still stuck on the comment asking for a video of Tim giving Jenn a foot massage.
ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thats fucking gross! She looks like the type to have filthy feet because she never wears anything but sandals

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

By now, 10 years in Tim could have the workflow down to having the video posted before he left the park. He should "edit in camera" slap in the premade intro/outro graphics and tags, export to youtube, done. This is done all the time by other vloggers etc. and some even on actual edited creative videos. To prove it, Tim has done just that via the instagram stories that they have done. They are exactly like their videos without the intro/outro.

Pro -Tip for Tim - Just do insta stories, export the daily story to youtube, add in the your saved title graphics intro on YouTube and then publish. Vlog published before you get home.

There is ten times more creativity put into the posts on these boards than any of their vids ( BTW great thread title).

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

guruxuxa wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:19 am
By now, 10 years in Tim could have the workflow down to having the video posted before he left the park. He should "edit in camera" slap in the premade intro/outro graphics and tags, export to youtube, done. This is done all the time by other vloggers etc. and some even on actual edited creative videos. To prove it, Tim has done just that via the instagram stories that they have done. They are exactly like their videos without the intro/outro.

Pro -Tip for Tim - Just do insta stories, export the daily story to youtube, add in the your saved title graphics intro on YouTube and then publish. Vlog published before you get home.

There is ten times more creativity put into the posts on these boards than any of their vids ( BTW great thread title).
But then how will Tim be able to praise Jenns out of this world editing skills and recognize how hard she works when it takes her 10 hours to put out a 20 min video? Jenn also needs praise from the comments section telling her she is the best editor on YT and should be editing movies in Hollywood.

You make a great points though. They've taken a lot of pointers from these threads so maybe they'll be smart and take this one too.

Post by Guest »

guruxuxa wrote:

Great point. Yet why hasn't he thought of that?

Truly, I cannot wrap my head around why - it'd make it so much more streamlined and easier on his end and she'd just be able to sit around and watch YT all day. You know...cuz he's the man of the house and he'll provide.

Is it because he thinks of them as a "team" - he films, she edits? ...and in order to keep up the idea that Jenn just works so hard editing these vids and does such a good job and was on the computer from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m. editing this vlog for you that I only took 2 hours of footage for to equal a 12 min vlog? Is that what the running story has to be??? :roll:

Post by Guest »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:39 am
guruxuxa wrote:

But then how will Tim be able to praise Jenns out of this world editing skills and recognize how hard she works when it takes her 10 hours to put out a 20 min video? Jenn also needs praise from the comments section telling her she is the best editor on YT and should be editing movies in Hollywood.

You make a great points though. They've taken a lot of pointers from these threads so maybe they'll be smart and take this one too.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Jinx! I just basically said the same thing! Great minds think alike ;)

mjr55
Talker
Talker

Post by mjr55 »

I dont understand why they didnt stockpile a handful of new basic stuff - like the meet characters challenge, or a how many rides can he do in a day type thing, those are popular now (albeit done 100% better by other vloggers) and then have a best of series and repost old "classic" videos with a new filmed on the couch intro til the baby comes.
I feel like the absolute worst thing they ever did was start the home vlogs....it has shown us their true colors in a way that I went from liking him and hating her to despising both of them.
I honestly at this point struggle to feel anything but disdain for her. She is a 40yr old woman, about to be a mother to a likely special needs child if self care during this pregnancy bears out, and she willingly has placed herself and her child in a home with a gaslighting, verbally controlling, emotionally stunted man child....and she has done it for the money. Thats sad. She is sad.

Return to “TheTimTracker”