Chichisaguadasxo - Evettexo Part 9

Re: Chichisaguadasxo - Evettexo Part 9

Post by Guest »

Pretty sure this guy confirmed it 👍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Juliette30 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:56 pm
Yupp Blanca follows him on IG. I thought maybe it was some nobody speaking out their ass but if they’re friends then it would make sense that he knows about her moving, well thanks for confirming all our suspicions Edgar :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by EBDBBNB »

ganjaprincess3delete wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:02 pm
Juliette30 wrote:
Yupp Blanca follows him on IG. I thought maybe it was some nobody speaking out their ass but if they’re friends then it would make sense that he knows about her moving, well thanks for confirming all our suspicions Edgar :)
Lmao yeah that’s it then. He used to work at the MAC at Nordstrom in the mall I worked at (santa ana) so she’s moving down to SoCal

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

EBDBBNB wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:08 pm
Juliette30 wrote:
Lmao yeah that’s it then. He used to work at the MAC at Nordstrom in the mall I worked at (santa ana) so she’s moving down to SoCal
We’ve been guessing this ever since @no1cares let us know her house was up for sale. Wonder if she’ll delete his tweet 🤣🤣
Or block him like she does us 🤣

Van_2500
Debater
Debater

Post by Van_2500 »

Juliette30 wrote:Pretty sure this guy confirmed it Image
Ugh I can’t see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Van_2500 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:24 pm
Juliette30 wrote:Pretty sure this guy confirmed it Image
Ugh I can’t see

After her dramatic post that she’s going to do a “life update” a guy named @edgarmakeup replied with a meme of a little dog in bed and he said “ me waiting for you to make the announcement” with a airplane,family and house emoji.

kjv1001
Learner
Learner

Post by kjv1001 »

pln_0012 wrote:
Champagnemami1778 wrote:
pln_0012 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:28 pm
lmao at Blancas merch still not being sold out, bet her blood was boiling this morning when les’s sold out within minutes.

So I came across this ig page because Yoatzi louies Sister modeled their clothing and it’s honestly so pretty and looks authentic not all corriente like blancas. she swears her merch
Is fire. There’s brand out there doing better than her how do people waste money on her.

https://instagram.com/herenciaclothing? ... z4ascbmixd

These are actually so cute! They have all the estados too unlike Blanca. Now this I would spend my money on, not blancas flea market merch lmao her shit looks hella cheap
Lol honestly her shit is so ugly, her merch is all half ass’d she put no thought into it. she went to t shirt factory and choose from the tall tees section for her all ghetto minions

What’s up with the tshirts that have her face no them? Who the heck does she think she is? #1 the shirts are in Poor taste #2 the pictures of herself are ugly. She could have chosen better pictures

Post by Guest »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Happy_Espi wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:47 pm
Lmao when she read the assumption that his mom hated her and his instant reaction was “Mmmm” along with that look he gave and she had to immediately say that’s not true. I bet it totally is!

As much of an attention seeking hoe as she is, I find it hard to believe she is the one pushing him away.

Oh and when they said that whenever a guy tries to approach her that he will simply just laugh and brush it off while she does get jealous if a girl approaches him, lmao!!! Ulysses don’t give a fuck about that shit, he know she ain’t going no where! No one else is going to be a pendejo like him to fall for her shit. On the other hand, Blanca knows she could easily be replaced. Once again Ulysses is not drop dead gorgeous, but he has by far a better gene pool than her.
Yessss! When he went “hmmmm it’s cause they’re exactly alike.” And then she jumped in to say it’s not true. Maybe useless mom doesn’t hate her but they’ve had arguments in the past. Who never argues with someone they’ve known for more than 8 years?!? He said they’re exactly alike, stubborn, always want to be right, holds on to grudges. My SIL is an Aquarius just like me and I can tell you she’s the one I fight with the most because We are the exact same person! Same views, same personality, same degree of selfishness. We don’t hate each other but we’ve had a past. And when she said I used to think she didn’t like me because she’s so serious just like useless.. useless isn’t serious he’s just bland cereal. He has no personality whatsoever. Who here has never argued with their suegra!?!? cause I’ll be the bigger person and say that yes I have argued with her.

Lmfao too many times. But we good lol

Post by Guest »

EBDBBNB wrote:If it’s PPD I’m going to be mad. I had it and I went on medication (not saying everyone does, that’s what worked for me). Whenever people would ask or talk about being a mom I never faked it. I would say that it’s hard, I would cry a lot or be really mad in the blink of an eye. I told people I went on antidepressants because I never want someone to be in that place and feel alone. A lot of my friends have kids or are starting to have them so I never want to pretend everything was so great on the beginning when it wasn’t and make people feel like shit if they’re depressed. Blanca was fake as fuck and probably made plenty of her followers feel bad. And now if she wants to cry PPD Image

I had ppd and I refused medication. Instead I joined a gym and that became my savior. The first thing I tell
People when we talk about kids is that I had ppd when i had my first child. It’s hard why not let people know they’re not alone

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

Juliette30 wrote:
Edgar must be tired AS WELL of her hyping the littlest shit up.😁

kjv1001
Learner
Learner

Post by kjv1001 »

WHYNOT2018 wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:Image
Wonder what this is about Image

Maybe admit she is suffering from PPD? Or maybe giving up on YT for good? Who knows this bitch lies and lies this is what YT'rs do. No hayan ni que. Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I hate when “influencers” put shut like this out there. Either spit it out or shut up

Bored1
Learner
Learner

Post by Bored1 »

Same girl same she does it to draw some suspension and stay relevant

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

711F9CC8-88E6-44DE-9CD2-6A8633BA0FF6.jpeg
Imagine ???

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

This dumb couple get a lot of backlash because of their holier then thou attitude. Not only we can sense it through their videos and sm, but it seems that a lot of youtubers don’t exactly enjoy their “friendship”. Always throwing shade, suggesting they’re better than other couples, how eeeeerbody loves them and think they’re goals... I would avoid them for sure. Why lie about not getting mean assumption? It is just stupid! Since she keeps complaining about critics and hate, she could have just said “we got some mean assumptions but I don’t wanna respond to them”. Or even laugh it off. She is crazy and delusional, but both of them are at a point where they believe their own lies. Also, what in the Cleopatra type of eyeliner is this?

Vivita
Talker
Talker

Post by Vivita »

Literally fucking crickets. You know she must have fucked up when she's willing to look like the dumbass in public. He retweeted others and replied but never acknowledged her. ImageImage

GOOD. That's what you get pendeja. Hate when people act like nothing is wrong, when clearly they are the problem -- what world you living in RestylaneXO? Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hate how if beauty you tubers have their husbands stay home they’re considered mooching off of them but when the girl is a SAHM or SAHW it’s perfectly okay. Useless has his own business and blancas just at home mooching off of him recording half assed videos. she doesn’t get PR, brand deals, collabs or anything. She’s only sponsored by fashion nova and literally anyone can sign up to be sponsored by them so long as you have more than 1,000 followers. I’m telling y’all she was throwing straight shade at everyone. That’s why no YouTube couples hang out with them, cause all she does is talk down on everyone.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

We’re not the only ones concerned with how inactive Camila is. Throughout the entire video She never once babbled or laughed and she’s about to be 4 months. Something is wrong with that little girl she’s not a “chill” baby she’s a neglected baby and it shows.

Post by Guest »

SHES SO PATHETIC. SHE WASNT TALKING TO BENNY ANYMORE & NOW THAT SHES MOVING TO LA SHES TRYING MAKE FRIENDS WITH HIM AGAIN CAUSE SHE HAS NO FRIENDS OVER THERE. ALSO HAS ANYONE NOTICE SHES ALWAYS REPOSTING “KNOWN” YOUTUBERS/INFLUENCERS POSTS ON TWITTER? SHES TRYNA TALK TO EVERYONE CAUSE SHE HAS NO FRIENDS OVER THERE, EVEN TRYNA HANG OUT WITH LAURA.😂

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Post by Simplyxconfused »

mnunez55 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:08 am
Wonder what this is about Image

The sad part is that I think I would appreciate her a little more if she didn't act like everything about her life is so damn perfect! I hate when she just brushes over things and doesn't acknowledge her made up lies..It's not a good look BlanCita..🙄

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

964B9930-1F70-4A63-85DF-BD4651B54EDA.jpeg
She’s in love ? But Camila’s not in the pic 🤣
And there’s poor Camila with her face facing the boppy again 😞

Return to “Evettexo”