True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chichisaguadasxo - Evettexo Part 9

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:13 am
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:47 am
People in the comments are saying Camila looks like useless... are these hoes fucking blind!? She does not look like useless, she looks like max and max looks like Blanca and grannyxo.

Useless seemed to get angry when somebody assumed their relationship was fake and only for views, he took it too personal which leads me to believe that a portion of it is true.
Did you notice how he said something to the affect of “others are fake ours isn’t “ OK just you guys 🙄
They think they’re better than everyone :roll:

verarosee643
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by verarosee643 »

Do you girls remember that video lil* Ivette made where she was eating in the car and she was saying how she had been depressed.. and she mentioned that people always ask her when she’s moving out in her own and she said something like next year but that she was really starched to the kids and she started crying? Do you guys think that they’ve known they’re moving since then and decided not to take her or she decided not to follow along?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mnunez55 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:08 am
Wonder what this is about Image

Another Jaclyn Hill, hyping up a video for it to be nothing serious. Itll Probably be that she gets a lot of hate and she’s depressed and she needs to take some time off

LaReinaDelSur
Learner
Learner

Post by LaReinaDelSur »

Damn Tell Me y’all have Noticed that Blancuhhh Never Let’s Useless Speak! tell me I’m lying! She’s always Speaking over him, Interrupts him, she never Lets him finish his sentence because she always Has to jump in and give her 2 Cents 🙄 I cant stand her!
Yeah right that assumption about being Freaky My ass! They do NOT look like they’re freaky! Boring ass Couple they look like the only position they Do is Missionary 😂 Lmfao! And I Know for a Fact Useless lost his Virginity to Blanuchhh! Lmfao I can just Tell!
Ohhh!!! And Her twitter post about Updating us on her boring life Bitch Stfu! Trying hard to be vulnerable like Daisy Marquez at least Daisy was fucken Honest about going through shit Blancuhhh tries hard to act like her life is so Perfect Pinche Narizona

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

verarosee643 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:09 pm
Do you girls remember that video lil* Ivette made where she was eating in the car and she was saying how she had been depressed.. and she mentioned that people always ask her when she’s moving out in her own and she said something like next year but that she was really starched to the kids and she started crying? Do you guys think that they’ve known they’re moving since then and decided not to take her or she decided not to follow along?

Ooooh it could also be that she’s moving to LA and she’s sad that she can’t bring grannyxo and Ivette decided to move out so she’s gonna be alone. If it is and Ivette decides to follow her then she’s dumber than I thought. How is she not gonna be attached to kids that she watches 24/7 instead of going out and living her life like someone her age should.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LaReinaDelSur wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:15 pm
Damn Tell Me y’all have Noticed that Blancuhhh Never Let’s Useless Speak! tell me I’m lying! She’s always Speaking over him, Interrupts him, she never Lets him finish his sentence because she always Has to jump in and give her 2 Cents 🙄 I cant stand her!
Yeah right that assumption about being Freaky My ass! They do NOT look like they’re freaky! Boring ass Couple they look like the only position they Do is Missionary 😂 Lmfao! And I Know for a Fact Useless lost his Virginity to Blanuchhh! Lmfao I can just Tell!
Ohhh!!! And Her twitter post about Updating us on her boring life Bitch Stfu! Trying hard to be vulnerable like Daisy Marquez at least Daisy was fucken Honest about going through shit Blancuhhh tries hard to act like her life is so Perfect Pinche Narizona
Lmao how can they ever have sex of Useless is never home!? And when he is he’s on his phone, can’t even put it down to drive.

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

emnidelete9 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:44 am
I had to troll her a bit
Lol he sure as hell did! :rofl: 👏👏

Post by Guest »

MexicanJaclynHillXo 😂
ganjaprincess3delete wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:10 pm
mnunez55 wrote:

Another Jaclyn Hill, hyping up a video for it to be nothing serious. Itll Probably be that she gets a lot of hate and she’s depressed and she needs to take some time off

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 »

I think she’s gonna blame her actions on ppd. Because yes she wants people to feel sorry For her. girls like her constantly want attention that’s why she is saying she’s the opposite of what she truly craves.

I don’t have kids and maybe I’m not well educated on ppd but from my girlfriends experiences and what I’ve been told because I know it’s been different for each. You guys don’t think she’s been going through it she literally had a babygirl and after she was so obsessed in looking good , being out and about. She’s home alone with her husband not being around because he’d much rather be at work than home helping his wife out. having kids is stressful and not easy so image two kids especially when her oldest was still a baby when she had the second. She can’t front like that shit didn’t get to her but why she gotta act like her life is all peachy. She should’ve thought if having kids was the right move for both her and her husbands. of course she’s gonna be depressed sad and even lonely but now that it’s catching up to her she wants to talk about it. She should up been straight up from The get go instead of acting like her shit don’t stink. She’s probably gonna also blame ppd on why she passed on opportunities and because she doesn’t live in LA like those are lame ass excuse she’s just a shitty person point blank period. And she should not be playing around dropping the ppd word so loosely because That shit ain’t cool when there’s mother’s who have serious conditions and suffer from that

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Lmao when she read the assumption that his mom hated her and his instant reaction was “Mmmm” along with that look he gave and she had to immediately say that’s not true. I bet it totally is!

As much of an attention seeking hoe as she is, I find it hard to believe she is the one pushing him away.

Oh and when they said that whenever a guy tries to approach her that he will simply just laugh and brush it off while she does get jealous if a girl approaches him, lmao!!! Ulysses don’t give a fuck about that shit, he know she ain’t going no where! No one else is going to be a pendejo like him to fall for her shit. On the other hand, Blanca knows she could easily be replaced. Once again Ulysses is not drop dead gorgeous, but he has by far a better gene pool than her.

yani91p
Debater
Debater

Post by yani91p »

Noonecares wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:Image

She’s going to finally say that she’s moving or that she has postpartum depression???

Both. Todo por dar lastima Image she’s gonna talk about people on social media exposing her address mom shaming etc se hace la vistima

Van_2500
Debater
Debater

Post by Van_2500 »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:44 am
bitcimlurkin wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:10 am
I think Something that really bothers me is that she knows that some of the assumptions people are going to send her are mean, So if she already knows theyre going to be mean why even put up a poll about assumptions? Always making herself a victim of mom shaming yet she always leaves the door open for those type of comments
Right?? Didn’t it seem like she was sad she didn’t get a lot of hate ??? She brought it up like three times that she was surprised there wasn’t mean messages lol
Lol I sent like 4 mean assumptions she ignored them and just read the nicest ones
I sent some too lmao she knows damn well they all weren’t nice ones. She only wants to make it seem that way. Ugh she’s annoying...When she does that merp sound lol thinking she’s cute. Te ves pendeja.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:16 pm
verarosee643 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:09 pm

Ooooh it could also be that she’s moving to LA and she’s sad that she can’t bring grannyxo and Ivette decided to move out so she’s gonna be alone. If it is and Ivette decides to follow her then she’s dumber than I thought. How is she not gonna be attached to kids that she watches 24/7 instead of going out and living her life like someone her age should.
Lilbigivette will follow her wherever she moves! She has no where else to go and she has no life!! I’m sure Blanca made her feel guilty that she can’t bring her mom so she will guilt her into following.
Lilbigivette has nothing going for her . She never vlogs, has no content I don’t know why she thought she would be good at this. She’s too dam lazy!

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

LaReinaDelSur wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:15 pm
Yea she could do a sympathy vlog because she saw daisy got a lot of attention on her serous vlog about depression.
She’ll say that that’s why she never showed Camila because she was too depressed because a lot of people are pointing it out on her comments as she shows Max more than her and her excuse was her life‘s too busy to post a picture even though she’s always posting pictures of herself.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

ganjaprincess3delete wrote:
emni19 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:52 am
V O L U M E wrote: I can’t watch a video with Ulysses in it. I need cliffs. He’s too monotone and has a dry personality. Good for him for not wanting to be a yt husband because he’s BORING. Hearing him complete a sentence is like paint drying.

Yeah I skipped through most of it. Idk how anyone can listen to him talk. I would get so annoyed. Takes him fucking forever to finish a sentence.
That video could have been 15 minutes long if they had stopped saying “like” between every other word and if useless talked a bit faster instead of looking up at the ceiling.
One takes 20 min to finish a sentence and the other has her own language. When he talks I’m just waiting for him to wrap it up, tt today Useless.

Jessicats_
Talker
Talker

Post by Jessicats_ »

Sexy puta

I feel like she posted this because her eyes look green or photoshopped them lmao wannna be guera

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Happy_Espi wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:47 pm
Lmao when she read the assumption that his mom hated her and his instant reaction was “Mmmm” along with that look he gave and she had to immediately say that’s not true. I bet it totally is!

As much of an attention seeking hoe as she is, I find it hard to believe she is the one pushing him away.

Oh and when they said that whenever a guy tries to approach her that he will simply just laugh and brush it off while she does get jealous if a girl approaches him, lmao!!! Ulysses don’t give a fuck about that shit, he know she ain’t going no where! No one else is going to be a pendejo like him to fall for her shit. On the other hand, Blanca knows she could easily be replaced. Once again Ulysses is not drop dead gorgeous, but he has by far a better gene pool than her.
Yessss! When he went “hmmmm it’s cause they’re exactly alike.” And then she jumped in to say it’s not true. Maybe useless mom doesn’t hate her but they’ve had arguments in the past. Who never argues with someone they’ve known for more than 8 years?!? He said they’re exactly alike, stubborn, always want to be right, holds on to grudges. My SIL is an Aquarius just like me and I can tell you she’s the one I fight with the most because We are the exact same person! Same views, same personality, same degree of selfishness. We don’t hate each other but we’ve had a past. And when she said I used to think she didn’t like me because she’s so serious just like useless.. useless isn’t serious he’s just bland cereal. He has no personality whatsoever. Who here has never argued with their suegra!?!? cause I’ll be the bigger person and say that yes I have argued with her.

Freddie Mercury
Talker
Talker

Post by Freddie Mercury »

yani91p wrote:
Noonecares wrote:

She’s going to finally say that she’s moving or that she has postpartum depression???

Both. Todo por dar lastima Image she’s gonna talk about people on social media exposing her address mom shaming etc se hace la vistima

VistimaImageImageImageImage

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

If it’s PPD I’m going to be mad. I had it and I went on medication (not saying everyone does, that’s what worked for me). Whenever people would ask or talk about being a mom I never faked it. I would say that it’s hard, I would cry a lot or be really mad in the blink of an eye. I told people I went on antidepressants because I never want someone to be in that place and feel alone. A lot of my friends have kids or are starting to have them so I never want to pretend everything was so great on the beginning when it wasn’t and make people feel like shit if they’re depressed. Blanca was fake as fuck and probably made plenty of her followers feel bad. And now if she wants to cry PPD 🙄

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

mnunez55 wrote:

That she is moving cause her house is haunted and she has ppd

Return to “Evettexo”