$8000TransScamDoll4H3H3 Pig Roast Part 106

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

$8000TransScamDoll4H3H3 Pig Roast Part 106

Post by Guest »

Continue

Akasha
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: $8000TransScamDoll4H3H3 Pig Roast Part 106

Post by Akasha »

Following

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

I hope Ethan knows about GG. Also message to Ethan. Dont ever befriend Trasha. She tried her best to make you like her. But she would stab Hila in the back to be with you. She is a rotten cunt

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Watched a YouTube review of her gutter bitch box which looks awful, the only decent items are a perfume (but what if you don’t like it) and a face wash cloth that takes off makeup (god knows SHE needs that). The rest of the items in the box are dollar store tat, a nail varnish, hair ties, key chain, body glitter, lip gloss, it’s cheap tat that the makers of the box got wholesale for pennies, with two decent items thrown in that they’ll also get wholesale much cheaper. Her followers who are buying this are just paying over the odds for a shiny box with her face inside. Stop ripping off your followers and charge at most $30 for this tat, not friggin $60 which is an outrageous rip off.

Post by Guest »

I don’t think Ethan and Hila will ever be friends with Trisha. They were just being nice to placate the beast and end that episode of the podcast. They knew if they pushed too much she would leave or it would just go in circles...they did enough to show she’s fucking crazy.

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

Kit168 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:45 am
Watched a YouTube review of her gutter bitch box which looks awful, the only decent items are a perfume (but what if you don’t like it) and a face wash cloth that takes off makeup (god knows SHE needs that). The rest of the items in the box are dollar store tat, a nail varnish, hair ties, key chain, body glitter, lip gloss, it’s cheap tat that the makers of the box got wholesale for pennies, with two decent items thrown in that they’ll also get wholesale much cheaper. Her followers who are buying this are just paying over the odds for a shiny box with her face inside. Stop ripping off your followers and charge at most $30 for this tat, not friggin $60 which is an outrageous rip off.
Her followers deserve to be scammed, I do not feel sorry for them, it is what it is. She deserves her followers (diminishing in number, if I might add) and they def deserve her. They are a match made in hell.
“Vapid in thoughts, phony in words,
Ill-natured though a whore,
Her belly is a bag of turds,
And her c u n t is a common shore.”
― John Wilmot, The Complete Poems/with a slight revision

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

_pinesol wrote: I don’t think Ethan and Hila will ever be friends with Trisha. They were just being nice to placate the beast and end that episode of the podcast. They knew if they pushed too much she would leave or it would just go in circles...they did enough to show she’s fucking crazy.
Yesss ^^^ to all of this.
Also I think that at some point during the interview, they realised that they could just not be able to hold a logical stream of conversation, or rational/plausible arguments with her. They just gave up, basically, which I think most of the people that she comes in contact with, are doing, sooner or later. And she is always wondering why is nobody taking her seriously. Her delusions n' illusions of grandeur are even worse than we might've thought. Bitch is on some fucking desert type of mirage, always thirsty and delusional. She's really on a trip in that big ol' fivehead of hers.
“Vapid in thoughts, phony in words,
Ill-natured though a whore,
Her belly is a bag of turds,
And her c u n t is a common shore.”
― John Wilmot, The Complete Poems/with a slight revision

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Omg another fucking tour? How many will show up to this one? 5?
I know she always has loser fans. But seriously, how many tours can you go on doing the same thing? Musicians and stuff go on tours because they have whole new great albums and shows. Trisha has had the same music other than a new music video here and there (most are forgettable). She can't sing. She can barely dance and had no money for a real show. Why the hell would you see that at all, yet alone more than once!?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

kb925 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:43 am
Omg another fucking tour? How many will show up to this one? 5?
I know she always has loser fans. But seriously, how many tours can you go on doing the same thing? Musicians and stuff go on tours because they have whole new great albums and shows. Trisha has had the same music other than a new music video here and there (most are forgettable). She can't sing. She can barely dance and had no money for a real show. Why the hell would you see that at all, yet alone more than once!?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
half her set is doing basically terrible karaoke on stage, the lady gaga song, lizzie mcguire song, bet on it song what else is she going to? She barely gets views and more than half are from hate watchers. 40 min shows too, just to watch the whale flop around on stage and then talk shit about women she's jealous of to her audience during her tired ass Q&As. Oh and watch her eat dry cold fast food. :?

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

Is she really faking being engaged. We all know this is PR for Shane’s new makeup junk. I guess she’s marrying the new pallet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

Guys I'm so glad I can come here and see sane people discuss Trisha. Everywhere I go people just don't seem to care, she still has fans on reddit because I saw people fawning over her there :roll: No standards whatsoever. She could probably ruin someone's life and people would still say "slay Trisha!"

tired of people saying she's just a troll.That doesn't make it acceptable, trolling requires you to be clever. I see none of that from her. Just a liar with an inflated sense of self. :?

OFC Shane is going to ignore everything about her too. Not that I expect more from Shane, but naming a shade in his palette after her is just making her more egotistical.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

This is the second time she’s been called out on her bullshit, first on Impaulsive now H3 and I am amazed how every time she straight out refuses to take the blame for ANYTHING, EVEN WITH SOLID PROOF! She’s deranged to the highest degree.

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

this channel was posted in the Snotty Tati thread. Nice to see a fresh face in the drama community, hope they outshine the current scummy rats and keep having a go at the paypig

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Im wondering if she hired dennis rodman to be in her never the bride video. hes definitely a public figure with no money and they did a podcast we have yet to see

Yellow_Jacket_Bee
Learner
Learner

Post by Yellow_Jacket_Bee »

Another tour? Oh FFS. Who's funding these things?! I would be surprised if it was another music show. Maybe she's going to attempt stand up comedy now? She's channeled Chris D'Elia before and wears his merch sometimes. Chris very wisely blocked her on Twitter years ago. I can totally picture this twat sliding into his DMs and sending nudes. And then there's Jason, of course.

Can you imagine? Trisha the comedian. "It was my brand of comedy all along, you guiiiiiiise!" More like Trisha the clown.

Whatever she does for the next one, it'll be cheap, lazy and unoriginal again. Like her.

PotaytaPiggy
Talker
Talker

Post by PotaytaPiggy »

RoseyShyeet62 wrote:
_pinesol wrote: I don’t think Ethan and Hila will ever be friends with Trisha. They were just being nice to placate the beast and end that episode of the podcast. They knew if they pushed too much she would leave or it would just go in circles...they did enough to show she’s fucking crazy.
Yesss ^^^ to all of this.
Also I think that at some point during the interview, they realised that they could just not be able to hold a logical stream of conversation, or rational/plausible arguments with her. They just gave up, basically, which I think most of the people that she comes in contact with, are doing, sooner or later. And she is always wondering why is nobody taking her seriously. Her delusions n' illusions of grandeur are even worse than we might've thought. Bitch is on some fucking desert type of mirage, always thirsty and delusional. She's really on a trip in that big ol' fivehead of hers.
Hahaha delusions of grandeur but she still looks and acts like Ellie Mae Clampett. I can’t deal with her!

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

I'm surprised she hasn't yet posted a video reacting to her podcast with H3H3

Naples
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naples »

Yellow_Jacket_Bee wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:52 am
Another tour? Oh FFS. Who's funding these things?! I would be surprised if it was another music show. Maybe she's going to attempt stand up comedy now? She's channeled Chris D'Elia before and wears his merch sometimes. Chris very wisely blocked her on Twitter years ago. I can totally picture this twat sliding into his DMs and sending nudes. And then there's Jason, of course.

Can you imagine? Trisha the comedian. "It was my brand of comedy all along, you guiiiiiiise!" More like Trisha the clown.

Whatever she does for the next one, it'll be cheap, lazy and unoriginal again. Like her.
She wouldn’t last 1 conversation backstage or 1 hackle on stage. Stand up requires work and brains, and sense of humor.

She can’t do anything live, she is boring. On other people cameras she is nothing special. She can only film alone to sink into the delusion - I bet you she has hours of footage of herself pretending to be different characters, all pretty and rich.

Post by Guest »

Reddit is strange at least when it comes to youtubers. The youtube threads are just minions praising these people and getting pissed if you even mention not liking them. You have your threads like Dreddit where everyone is allowed to have opinions on horror and you have your threads like Mr Robot where if you even say you didn’t like something in an episode, people lash out like your trying to crucify Jesus. The youtube one is not a place to put your differing opinion. Trisha is a Queen, RawBeautyKristi is so humble, James Charles is God etc etc.

I had a feeling she’d pay for another tour, mainly to show us how she’s winning with her oh so great tour dates. The new “music” she’s putting out is total garbage, and it pisses me off she’s using licensed music like Shallow and the Disney shit. Is she paying to use these songs at her paid concerts? Because if she’s not, she should get in trouble for it.

I saw her latest gutter whore box review too. Awful garbage that isn’t even on a discount table at Claire’s. I don’t know how hair ties, perfume and a facial wash have anything to do with this ogre. What should be in the box is an STD test, KFC chicken skin, a voodoo doll that looks like David and a funhouse mirror to distort your body for Instagram pics.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Did I miss the discussion on this? Why did she post a picture of Charlie Chaplin on her insta with no caption?

I don't believe this bitch even likes Quentin Tarantino movies. She just latched onto him to seem like the "cool girl" when she was young and hasn't given that up. I don't think she's watched anything with or about Andy Kaufman other than the Jim Carrey movie. And I doubt she'd ever sit through a silent film. So what's up with Charlie Chaplin?

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”