HRH COLLECTION Part 22: Coinslots, lip-a-hangin, barrel chest, straw felating.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: HRH COLLECTION Part 22: Coinslots, lip-a-hangin, barrel chest, straw felating.

Post by Cactuswater »

ohlawdddd wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:15 am
graylights wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:13 am
The fact that she has that many orders at all is astounding. It's crazy how people can be so inept at the internet. You have the entire world's resources at your fingertips and you choose it to buy overpriced jewelry that just 5 minutes of simple Googling would reveal that you can get it for 400% cheaper...

the original designer in China will sell it to you for $3 and even ship it around the globe for FREE!
Yes but you see, you won’t get your pic tagged and re-posted on Ogre’s IG though! I honestly think that’s why they buy her stuff. And because it makes them feel like they are part of her “tribe”. People innately have an overwhelming urge to belong to a group- any group- and identify with that group! So now here is the HRH “community” of misfits and miscreants who repeat her behavior and words and copy her style- whatever THAT IS, and they jump at the chance to belong. It’s pretty pathetic but part of our age of the internet, the “social town square” for recluses.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HRH COLLECTION Part 22: Coinslots, lip-a-hangin, barrel chest, straw felating.

Post by Sybil Vane »

Cactuswater wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:55 am
ohlawdddd wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:15 am
graylights wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:13 am
The fact that she has that many orders at all is astounding. It's crazy how people can be so inept at the internet. You have the entire world's resources at your fingertips and you choose it to buy overpriced jewelry that just 5 minutes of simple Googling would reveal that you can get it for 400% cheaper...

the original designer in China will sell it to you for $3 and even ship it around the globe for FREE!
Yes but you see, you won’t get your pic tagged and re-posted on Ogre’s IG though! I honestly think that’s why they buy her stuff. And because it makes them feel like they are part of her “tribe”. People innately have an overwhelming urge to belong to a group- any group- and identify with that group! So now here is the HRH “community” of misfits and miscreants who repeat her behavior and words and copy her style- whatever THAT IS, and they jump at the chance to belong. It’s pretty pathetic but part of our age of the internet, the “social town square” for recluses.
Since there is no difference between her dropshipped junk and Aliexpress', I'd suggest tagging her on an Aliexpress purchase saying something along the lines of "I LOVE YOU ALEX #SKINNYLEGEND #BRENTWOOD", wait for her to swoon out of despair, then tagging her on the Aliexpress order confirmation screenshot "FUCK YOU ALEX, BOUGHT A BIRKIN WITH THE PRICE DIFFERENCE, BYE BITCH".

I can't think of anything else more useful, apart from a heavily medicated therapy. The psychiatric kind.

WhoaKelly
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by WhoaKelly »

Imagine you actually PAID for that face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

“LA is so filthy and full of homeless people, who really just need to be shipped off ‘somewhere’, but first lemme have my chubby Korean pet snap 37 pictures of me amongst the filth and dregs of society so a small hoard of you tiny-brained hobbits can provide the self esteem and affection on social media that I can’t seem to provide for myself in real life.”

“Don’t forget to order your stocking stuffers!”

Post by Guest »

She looks really butch here.....
and greasy.
and was it necessary to word it that way? Why is she using so much horrible language lately? I don’t think that flies in the Alex elan house, if she had a kid and all... so what makes her think it’s a good look to talk like that or even necessary? What emphasis is she trying to make here? It’s tired and it’s not the vibe. Every social post or video is filled with F bomb and “like like like like”

She sounds so uneducated.

And frankly she looks really bad These days. As if she just got out of jail and she is desperately trying to flex her street cred. also as if she’s really feeling some TLC from the nineties or whatever other grudge looking women wore their hair this way. It is not a good look on her. It’s just not. Sorry if I sound mean but it’s gross.

So sad she’s derailed and become such a salty dirty tacky idiot.

it’s gotta be such a sad life to only complain all day and have your groupies complain with you??? Stupidity breeds stupidity.

“You guys get it”
no dumbass. It’s stupid as shit. You’ve just managed to find a bunch of other dumbasses to follow you. its nothing to brag about.

It’s same as a cult leader trying to assemble a mass suicide. You’re just an idiot leading teens and tweens and trans and cougars and gays and desperate women down the wrong roads. Youre not an influencer. You’re not a role model. You’re not even a decent human being. You and your message are literally shit, stop giving out advice. JUST STOP! the way you keep your material trash a secret please keep your stupid fucking diet plan a secret, because no one needs to follow your advice. Look at the person you’ve become!!!!!! Just go back and rewatch your videos. It’s all there. The regression. It’s hard evidence that you are not a person of good moral fiber and substance. You are a liar and you are all surface and that bit about you choosing not to have friends, GIRL LIE.

You don’t have friends because you are a shit person. You’re not real. You have no identity. You take over your friends‘ identities and then they move on.

I’m not really sure how you loosing twenty pounds And Being such an asshole prick and screaming and using vulgar language proves that you “always end up on top??” If anything, I think it just proves you’re at the bottom.

you’re constantly proving yourself. To your minions. To us on this forum. It’s got to be EXHAUSTING. Even you don’t look like the same person with and without makeup. That by itself has got to be rough. Like a Texas chainsaw orange leather face. Add on some oily greasy hair.

Shiny hair is in. Greasy hair is not in. your vibe, as per usual, is off.

Definitely not on top. but you know, keep lying to yourself the to your band of idiots.

I hope they all come for you when they realize all the lies and thievery.
It’s one thing to wholesale and markup, it’s another to pretend you designed every piece just so. You’re a liar and a coward.

I hope youtube takes down your channel. I’m so done with you. You need to be stopped. your idiot fan club also needs to learn how to use the internet, since it’s quite apparent you are followed by a load of dim witted tryhard morons like yourself.

Go cry about it. I don’t even care. You’re just pushing the envelope at this point just to be a bitch and your teenage followers are literally too dumb to look outside the box. You are a bad influence and there is NO WAY any one close to you is supportive of your fucking vibe.

Nicks gone. His family was never in. All your friends have left you. A lot if not most of your new friends have left you and now you think your new bestie is a girl you met face to face once, twice ???

If she is married and has a child... PROMISE YOU, PROMISE YOU, this relationship is short lived. No right minded mother, would ever want to have a person like you rub off on her. No way.

I’m not sure what
Kind of lies you told her or youre pretending half of this researched, hard factual information That’s been posted here.. is not true....when it obviously is.... it’s hilarious. It’s hilarious how people just believe your lies over cold hard facts.

karma is a bitch and all of us here and the youtubers calling you out... it’s just going to amplify and your real colors are starting to show to everyone else. Confident business women don’t go around bringing innocent teens and the like down with their shit diet plan. You’re online, Anyone can see, so keep your negative fucking vibes to yourself. no one needs to hear any of your stupid advice.

No one wants to draw herpes on their mouth or become anorexic or look like they don’t shower. So just STOP.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

If Alex had a baby, Nick's parents would just use her YouTube videos as proof that they need custody and Alex would hopefully lose lmao

Foxymoxy44
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Foxymoxy44 »

Come on Ogre! If you’re so incredibly skinny and perfect then show us how you look in a bikini! I’m sure your followers would just love to see how your malnourished and zero muscle toned body looks like underneath the piles of clothes!
F13A0737-6E3F-42DB-B554-C31A0411DD05.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ohlawdddd
Debater
Debater

Post by ohlawdddd »

Foxymoxy44 wrote:Come on Ogre! If you’re so incredibly skinny and perfect then show us how you look in a bikini! I’m sure your followers would just love to see how your malnourished and zero muscle toned body looks like underneath the piles of clothes!
F13A0737-6E3F-42DB-B554-C31A0411DD05.png
I wonder if she has weird saggy droopy botched lipo stomach like Tara Reed??? I mean we saw what the surgeon did with those awful boobs what are the odds he did the lipo well. Plus her gaining and loosing weight so quickly is a recipe for skin disaster.

Also we know she reads here I really think all her rage and self loathing is a combined effect of trying to put on an act of being unbothered but she is seething that people notice and call her out on her bullshit.

Iloveskittles
Informer
Informer

Post by Iloveskittles »

How fitting that “BIG AL” is now into menswear :?

This should be interesting!!! :rofl:

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

she’s getting more fillers. can’t wait to see her face get even bigger

echohecko
Informer
Informer

Post by echohecko »

marakoojah_ wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:56 am

Alex should consider getting some fillers underneath her eyes, those sagging layers of wrinkles don’t match up to the rest of her face lol. Actually, the smoothness of her face highlights the under eye wrinkles a shit ton.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Sad part is she would probably be pretty without the fillers. I heard French women embrace imperfections like wrinkles and stretch marks. Ugh.. what a waste.

All she honestly needed was a little lip filler and left it at that.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

echohecko wrote:
marakoojah_ wrote:

Alex should consider getting some fillers underneath her eyes, those sagging layers of wrinkles don’t match up to the rest of her face lol. Actually, the smoothness of her face highlights the under eye wrinkles a shit ton.

Wtf did she do to her eyebrows??

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

echohecko wrote:
marakoojah_ wrote:

Watch out Jaclyn Hill, Ogre is almost getting as fat as you, in the face.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

yeowangjiwoo
Talker
Talker

Post by yeowangjiwoo »

I just stumbled across this woman and I'm honestly at a loss. She is so manic and image obsessed it makes me want to vomit. Like, I live in LA as well so I've experienced people like her but her actual personality is a caricature of the vain girl stereotype. It half feels like she's playing an image but by watching her older videos it's clear she now has the income to be and act like the person she wants to. She needs help tho. I dont think I've ever seen someone so openly obsessed with their weight and appearance online as much as she is (that isn't in a relevant/related community). Just a big yikes all around.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

If that was her before... wow... is the after gonna be a chipmunk??

Since she is behind the times... eyebrows on fleek, no?

so cute how she is on the hunt for a rebound on her ski trip... and her first thought was.... “I’ve got a fucking plan! I’m gonna reel them in with an inflated head and vagina lips. Let’s do this!”

She’s morphing into a beast for sure. #HRHbeastmode

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Manic IG Live alert....

Post by Guest »

Lol I Never watch this freak’s lives. But I randomly caught one just now. And LOL what a psychoooooooloca loca loca loon. Wtf. She is insane!

First Alex - MING IS NOT A SERVIE DOG. SHE IS NOT. HER CARD IS FAKE AND MADE UP. ITS A JOKE.
SECOND - if she was, where is her service vest and why does she need to sit at the table to preform any duty?
LASTLY - no one should be coming up and chatting up a service dog. WHY? Because hey are fucking working!!!!!! Except MING isn’t. She’s a fucking tiny dog that you have spoiled.

Listen I love the dog becuase the dog is cute and I love dogs. But I hate this dogs owner with a passion. But not as much passion as this freak in her last live...

I mean wasn’t lunch hours ago??? And she is this heated now? Intense. Wow.

I hope this keeps happening to you. In fact, I’m going to send out a APB for all of LA restaurants to keep a look out for the entitled dumbass with the white dog, pretending it preforms an actual service. It’s emotional support at best and she shouldn’t have been there. End of story. Or put her on the floor. Or don’t eat there. Shit mom.

YES, you are a shit mom. Do not procreate. You cared more about having your fucking salad than allowing Ming to be comfortable. You put her in a compromising situation to be put on the floor, but you did it anyways because you are an asshole. A stupid self absorbed asshole.

People WITH ACTUAL FUCKING SERVICE DOGS, do not get that damn defensive. You are scum. You are such a phony. Actually people with service dogs don’t act this way or cause this much chaos. You deserve all the shit thrown at you, what an abuse of “power.” In quotes because you don’t even have the right to pretend she is a service dog. LEGIT HER ID IS FAKKKKKEEEEEE. POSTED ON INSTA AND FAKE AF. like shut up you dumb idiot. you live the lies you make it is hysterical and disturbing how you will fight with no backing.

Your flat ass is writing checks it CANT cash.

FAKE ASS SERVICE DOG AND FAKE ASS OWNER. PURE TRASH IS HRH. GARBAGE. JUST COMPLETE GARBAGE TRASH. THE JUICE OF GARBAGE. the yuckiest of yuck.

Fake. Ass. Hoe.

Hope your lunch date was as embarrassed as I was watching your live. Please please PLEASE loose it on a cop and get locked up. Insta live that. You are so far up your own ass you cannot see past all the shit.

WaltGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by WaltGrace »

Poor delusional Alex referred to Abbey Sharp as a middle-aged clout seeker in the comments on one of her Instagram posts. Abbey is younger than Alex is so if Abbey is middle-aged then Alex must be a senior citizen. :rofl:

elleinSF
Learner
Learner

Post by elleinSF »

Ugh. Just got caught her live. Looks like the Saint to All Service People had another altercation with a restaurant’s management over Ming. She stated, once again, that her underfed puppy mill accessory is a service dog and that she: “has the card.” I just... I have a Pomeranian and the thought of making that claim to someone, (as well behaved and smart as my baby boy is), is 1) hysterical and 2) actually pretty offensive.

Also... She keeps saying that her main issue is having Ming on the floor because she’ll get trampled or jump and interrupt Alex’s sacred meal time. These are all behavioral issues that she could easily address. Just say that you care more about your dog, your VIBE, that you’re a lonely loser who needs a security blanket, etc. than the comfort and feelings of other customers and therefore the rules shouldn’t apply to you. What an ugly, ugly person.

Return to “HRH Collection”