Jack-O-Lanternhead Hill: Halloween Party for One - Part 96

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

Re: Jack-O-Lanternhead Hill: Halloween Party for One - Part 96

Post by Jaclyns_First_Face »

H8trAide wrote:Where did this come from? Anyone know? It’s on Jaclynsfirstface IG story. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was from styledbyhrush’s IG story.

Lilith9
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lilith9 »

Ok so I've been catching up with everything as much as possible, sorry if this has been mentioned already but I just watched her nauseating highlighter launch video and she claims to have been working on these since the start of this year (yet the logo, packaging etc are not exactly cohesive PLUS these were supposedly made in italy, so how does that work if her lipsticks were from a different lab and launched first, wouldn't a cosmetics line have a more streamlined process and branding?) and all the way at the end of the cringefest she's banging on about all those who stood by her blabla and the people who critiqued her ("in a nice way") and then she goes I had you in mind all along while creating this. ?? The timeline just doesn't add up unless the lipsticks were indeed much, Much older.

She just can't stop lying.

And STILL throwing around this CEO garbage. Bitch, sit down.
She threw in a little "it was such a learning experience, I found out all the mistakes and was able to correct them." Sure, Jac.

Also I've been wondering why on earth she's in that expensive ass house and if maybe she's being backed/sponsored by investors somehow. But honestly, who would want to be backing her financially in the state she's in?
All this mess with the halloween party and inviting a bunch of drama channels, throwing a dinner party and inviting influencers to a PR package ass-kissing round to try and get her name back out there and trying to smooth it all over with a thick layer of sugar. it's just so vile.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

"ive never seen any company release 3 formulas of highlighter in a launch"

Uhhh.. all you did was pick and choose from lancome, Kylie, hourglass. (I also agree with the weird and wasteful packaging of the palette.... Why is there empty space and her logo on the side? OH to put less product and charge just as much ans profit. Got it. It looks so weird)

Anyway, I really hope people don't forget about to whole lipstick debacle. I know 'PeOpLe cAn GrOw aNd LeArN!!!!!!' but she (in my opinion) KNOWINGLY released expired lipsticks as her first launch.... Soooooooo I'm sorry, but learning and growing from that is bullshit. Don't fucking do it in the first place WTF

So many people are like WOW THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST LAUNCH. lolz... Duh it should have been... THE LIPSTICKS WERE OLD AND EXPIRED AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN AWAY, NOT SOLD FOR MONEY BECAUSE FEAR OF LOSING PROFIT/NEEDING TO MAKE UP FOR CREATING THEM

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

I think to some extent it's hard to be creative with so much oversaturation in the market. HOWEVER, it's not good when every single product and packaging reminds you of something else. She is such a fraud.

And I was also very uncomfortable every time she talked about skin tones. How many times did she say, "I can wear this if I've got a really good tan," or, "I could never ever wear this as a highlight but it looks BEAUTIFUL *gurgles* on deep skin tones"? Like...we understand that you are white! It's always occurred to me that these types of reveal videos would be more effective if you had another person there to swatch with. Instead of just gushing on trying to convince us that the product looks good.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

ooohlallaa47 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:42 pm
bitch1992 wrote:PR package

The PR package box looks huge Image, same as her PR lipstick box

Gotta match the size of dat pumpkin head!!!! :rofl:

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Yetta wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:02 am
ColdBlooded1501 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:41 am
I saw 2 people saying it on the previous page.
I have said that so many times! I could not believe the people who were posting here about her and then said "I got kicked off the website trying to order" and then "I only bought the lipsticks to let you guys know". We already knew the lipsticks were shit. These products MAY be perfectly fine, it doesn't matter. She is a shit of a person and anyone who does anything to put any money in her pocket shouldn't be on here complaining about her. You know she is a shit person and you are contributing.

PREACH

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Those hundreds are the napkins she had on the table for her dinner lol

Antphrodite just uploaded a reading ab her launch... he mentions something ab financials which made me wonder... she must’ve lost hundreds of thousands of dollars after the lipstick launch.. between the cost of product, refunding everyone, etc.. now it seems she splurged on making these highlighters with a “new” lab. I’m sure that cost hundreds of thousands more.. she has to be in mass amounts of debt. She has so many people on her pay roll, spends tons on bags and clothes, this house she’s staying in.. I bet her debt is off the charts.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

H8trAide wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:38 am
Where did this come from? Anyone know? It’s on Jaclynsfirstface IG story. Image

WTF is this account LOL

Sierra25
Informer
Informer

Post by Sierra25 »

That PR package is such a Fenty rip off

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

Guys... I’m sorry but Becca’s C POP is the same as Champagne Pop? If so, has it been reformulated? I tried it the other day in store and it is... nice? I’m confused

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

starsicle11 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:22 am
The closet account posted a pic of her place setting at Jaclyn’s party but then posts a pic of Jacass and someone else lol... it’s crazy that no matter how many people talk shit ab who she is, she won’t just post a pic to shut everyone up.. and she wonders why everyone thinks she’s Rachel.

They're so dumb. All those influencers there know each other they're going to damn well know some random Stacey wasn't there :rofl:

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

JuliettaGrey87 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:20 am
James Charles went to her Launchparty but shaded her in his story. These ppl are lying, manipulative gnoms.

He said something like "I'm not into highlighters because they are so so so over". He's right but if I have that opinion I don't go to the launch party and I bet if she said something like this about his crap she would throw a tamper tantrum
I just watched his story lmao he wasn't nice but he sure tried I guess lmaooooo
JuliettaGrey87 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:24 am
So, in her promo video she said after her first "launch" she hired a new crew, a new lab... Everything.

So she made all of these things within 5 months? New ppl, new lab, everything?
She also said she had these in the works before the lipsticks :rofl: :roll: so who knows.

Dual-Wield Snake
Talker
Talker

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

None of these highlighters look like they'd work well with deeper skin tones? They pulled really orange on two of the models from her promo shoots.

Also, her face makeup looks horrible in this video, she looks like she has a rash. Maybe that's foreshadowing? Lmao

MountingMoleHill
Informer
Informer

Post by MountingMoleHill »

Gastritis Menu. Bon apetit!Image
D!CKKNOWS :o

MountingMoleHill
Informer
Informer

Post by MountingMoleHill »

I think she meant to say CHALKY. She just posted a story showing how wasteful her launch party was.. I’m speechless.Image
D!CKKNOWS :o

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

buttaface561 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:35 am
what in the actual fook is that video I just some on IG of her dabbing her face with money?!?
So I posted a couple of twitter rants about this because I actually found it offensive because it is so incredibly tacky and gross. I truly do not understand who is telling her this is funny and a good idea as a CEO with:

1. a failed and fucked up launch under her belt
2. a slew of people who have yet to get their money back
3. someone trying to recover and become a real CEO of a descent makeup brand

Who the fuck is telling her acting like an ignorant cow is a good idea? Maybe it's her hoodrat boyfriend who speaks like he's gutter trash (don't even get me started I have so much to say but don't want to offend anyone here with my opinion of this guy)

I literally do not understand why she would ever EVER think this was a smart move. Between this and the canceled thing I'm floored. Someone needed to tell her "Hey so if you want to sell stuff to people and gain their respect and trust again you need not to act like a fucking clown and do dumb things to make you come off as even MORE insincere than you already do." I mean it's basic psychology 101. She is stupid. I thought at first it was ignorant but I honestly believe she is just stupid and thinks no one can see through her and clock her and the ones that do and call her out, no one will believe them anyway when they speak upon it. I truly hope this launch fails FOR THE SOLE REASON that she learned absofuckingloutely nothing about being a little humble and being a good person. She's Jarrod Blandino with tits.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

heyy_itsess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by heyy_itsess »

I wonder if her wankster man prepared the food since he’s suuuuuuch an amazing cook! 🙄
If that were the case I’m sure they’d all have had food poisoning afterwards, lol
Also, what is up with her makeup application?
You can literally still SEE where she does her loose powder beard.
I’m not one to knock someone’s appearance or anything like that usually, but if you’re shilling makeup yours should AT LEAST look good.

thirteenthirteen
Learner
Learner

Post by thirteenthirteen »

Her makeup looks so terrible in the launch video, it's like her face is a giant lightbulb. Or maybe it's the video lighting? Idk it's like she has two red spots and two white spots right in the middle of her face, like jigsaw LOL
#teamNoOne
#CancelJaclyn

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

So much good she could do with the money she wastes on these parties. She could give every kid on the Make A Wish list happy with just this party alone! Look at all the hired guys bringing out the PR boxes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Norvina is reviewing Jaclyn cosmetics highlights on her insta

Return to “Jaclynhill1”