Robin Gallant - No Influencing, Too Busy Trophy Wifing - Part 3

jarofhate
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Robin Gallant - No Influencing, Too Busy Trophy Wifing - Part 3

Post by jarofhate »

Could you guys imageine Robin as a mom... that would be a disaster. The amount of stress, responsibilities, lack of sleep, lack of time for yourself would probably send her to a mental facility. Remember when she was struggling with her biggest horror aka 'THE MOST HECTIC PART OF MY VISA' you know when you literally have to go to dozen meetings and gather documents, people are doing stuff like that while working full time/studying, having social/family life and Robin was so drained so much so that she was bringing this up for MONTHS. Imagine a kid. I also remember her one vlog when she did her nails and then took a rest of the day off because she was soooo exhausted. It's going to be fun Robin the mother. I saw couples crumble while having a kid from all the stuff they need to do. but at least they had a 'training' so to speak of being fully fuctional adults before. Robin will from doing NOTHING to probably one of the hardest tasks you can take on yourself as a human. CANT WAIT. iTS GONNA BE FUN

lukescoolhand
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lukescoolhand »

Omg of course Robin’s latest obsession is @josieldn. Another ~fashion influencer~ who frolics in the Cotswolds and preaches against fast fashion yet has “whats in my NEW WARDROBE” videos during a pandemic

Also so convenient that Robins followers all supposedly said they wanted fashion videos and not workout videos because that’s exactly what Robin wants to!!! So out of touch with reality inside her perfect white Karen bubble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amyduck_55
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by amyduck_55 »

Her advice is SO unrelatable... “take an afternoon to style all of your outfits so you have outfit ideas ready to go and always style your basic outfits with expensive accessories to make it actually look good”

Oh and btw her fair fax and favor boots are roughly $300-500 pounds and her Holland cooper jacket she just showed that she made sure to tell everyone she bought herself was around $800-1000 pounds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

amyduck_55 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:35 pm
Her advice is SO unrelatable... “take an afternoon to style all of your outfits so you have outfit ideas ready to go and always style your basic outfits with expensive accessories to make it actually look good”

Oh and btw her fair fax and favor boots are roughly $300-500 pounds and her Holland cooper jacket she just showed that she made sure to tell everyone she bought herself was around $800-1000 pounds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
i swiped up on the coat just to see how much it was and it was def more than 1000 pounds. i forget how much though.

ansanchez3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ansanchez3 »

I personally do not understand why Ben likes robin. She seems to have a bland, stuck up personality, and the most emotion/happiness she ever shows on SM is when she gets a new piece of clothing she particularly loves. She just seems completely narcissistic and self-obsessed and I do not understand her appeal at all

Nixe24
Learner
Learner

Post by Nixe24 »

wilmadawn wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:18 am
amyduck_55 wrote:

i swiped up on the coat just to see how much it was and it was def more than 1000 pounds. i forget how much though.
Same Robin refering to her cardigan as "a bit pricey" in her latest video - "it was 72 pounds". :roll:

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

amyduck_55 wrote:

Weren't the boot gifted? I know for sure that the jacket was...

imaguruguru
Learner
Learner

Post by imaguruguru »

why isn't she doing anything with her biochem/engineer degree? engineering is not easy. i appreciate math and i know how important it is to humanity and the world but goddamn do i find it insufferably boring and hard/confusing. not everyone can hack it and i wish she'd do something with her degree as it's not just an easy business/art one!!! it can also help with the depression she has..she can get some meaningful jobs out there and if not always can go for a masters

Architectural
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Architectural »

imaguruguru wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:06 pm
why isn't she doing anything with her biochem/engineer degree? engineering is not easy. i appreciate math and i know how important it is to humanity and the world but goddamn do i find it insufferably boring and hard/confusing. not everyone can hack it and i wish she'd do something with her degree as it's not just an easy business/art one!!! it can also help with the depression she has..she can get some meaningful jobs out there and if not always can go for a masters
She dropped out of engineering in her second year and switched to biochem instead. As a Professional Engineer, it makes me so mad that she has that in her bio. I guess it’s her way of trying to validate herself when deep down she knows she’s not competent enough to do anything but be a trophy wife.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

ansanchez3 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:07 pm
I personally do not understand why Ben likes robin. She seems to have a bland, stuck up personality, and the most emotion/happiness she ever shows on SM is when she gets a new piece of clothing she particularly loves. She just seems completely narcissistic and self-obsessed and I do not understand her appeal at all
Honestly it speaks volumes knowing that’s what he goes for.

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

That cape is fugly 🤦🏻‍♀️

TheQueenBee
Informer
Informer

Post by TheQueenBee »

lukescoolhand wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:35 pm
Omg of course Robin’s latest obsession is @josieldn. Another ~fashion influencer~ who frolics in the Cotswolds and preaches against fast fashion yet has “whats in my NEW WARDROBE” videos during a pandemic Image

Also so convenient that Robins followers all supposedly said they wanted fashion videos and not workout videos because that’s exactly what Robin wants to!!! So out of touch with reality inside her perfect white Karen bubble.

This makes me laugh when I think about her phase when she was obsessed with Tammy Hembrow and her style

Im_Procrastinating
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Im_Procrastinating »

TheQueenBee wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:26 pm
lukescoolhand wrote:
Omg of course Robin’s latest obsession is @josieldn. Another ~fashion influencer~ who frolics in the Cotswolds and preaches against fast fashion yet has “whats in my NEW WARDROBE” videos during a pandemic Image

This makes me laugh when I think about her phase when she was obsessed with Tammy Hembrow and her style
Omg how could I forget all of those horrible cheap looking silk dresses and black chokers!? And that wasn’t even that long ago.

TheQueenBee
Informer
Informer

Post by TheQueenBee »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:53 am
TheQueenBee wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:26 pm
lukescoolhand wrote:

Omg how could I forget all of those horrible cheap looking silk dresses and black chokers!? And that wasn’t even that long ago.
I know! Feels like she just tries on different personas, although she would tell you that this current countryside-minimalist-hIgH qUaLiTy is her *true* style.

lukescoolhand
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lukescoolhand »

3 years apart... what happened to her face Image

ansanchez3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ansanchez3 »

I also think Robin got another boob job. There's no way she went from explant and being flat again to how she looks in her newest video. I think it's hilarious how she doesn't even address it; she used "breast implant illness" as an explanation for all of her problems like bad skin which she continued to have afterward. I just cannot stand her and how she throws away thousands of dollars on surgeries, clothes and meanwhile there are people who can barley survive

spaghettistrap
Learner
Learner

Post by spaghettistrap »

She looks like a chipmunk. She used to be so much prettier, the fillers aren't doing anything for her.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

She keeps teasing her big news, I think they might just be moving to the US or maybe buying a bigger house. There's no way her "lazy, staying at home all day, reorganizing her closet has gotten me sooo exhausted and drained ass", is releasing something.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:15 pm
She keeps teasing her big news, I think they might just be moving to the US or maybe buying a bigger house. There's no way her "lazy, staying at home all day, reorganizing her closet has gotten me sooo exhausted and drained ass", is releasing something.
Ben did say they were going to be moving to the US to open up Gymshark's new Denver office until covid happened. Maybe it's back on now. Maybe that's why her brother is over for a year, to house sit whilst they are gone? Give him a basic role at Gymshark and he can see if he likes it over here at the same time.

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:15 pm
She is definitely teasing like we all care-guarantee it is them moving to the US.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”