Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

pikaa
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by pikaa »

What is this set? :-? The bottoms look like a weird diaper..

tmmc1234
Debater
Debater

Post by tmmc1234 »

On her story today she asks for assumptions about them as parents I assume for a video. I am so curious to see if they will actually respond to any assumptions that are challenging to the way they parent.

DrBre
Learner
Learner

Post by DrBre »

tmmc1234 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:13 am
On her story today she asks for assumptions about them as parents I assume for a video. I am so curious to see if they will actually respond to any assumptions that are challenging to the way they parent.
No way. The harshest comments they’ll probably respond to are things like “parker does more for cove”, followed by Aspyn listing up all the (unimportant and useless) stuff she does to prove a point.

goldenhour19
Learner
Learner

Post by goldenhour19 »

“our biggest fight ever on camera hahaha very intense”

what
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tmmc1234
Debater
Debater

Post by tmmc1234 »

The new vlog “fight” is so gross. Why are they constantly arguing about this petty shit. And why does he call her dude? It made me so uncomfortable how she called him an idiot and so dumb. I would never say something like that to someone I loved, joke or not. You can tell that she’s just rude to him constantly and her way is the only right way. Like Parker says they will be a camping family, good luck with that. Sad how he probably doesn’t get his way ever.

DH_enthusiast
Learner
Learner

Post by DH_enthusiast »

She’s just so full of herself saying “I am always right”. She treats Parker like sh***. Why isn’t she embarrassed to call him idiot, dumb and moron on camera!?!

I keep getting anxiety for Cove when watching the vlog seeing all those mirrors. I am scared that they will fall on her. She said that the one on the living had been bolted... but you never know!

Elizamichellee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Elizamichellee »

tmmc1234 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:52 pm
The new vlog “fight” is so gross. Why are they constantly arguing about this petty shit. And why does he call her dude? It made me so uncomfortable how she called him an idiot and so dumb. I would never say something like that to someone I loved, joke or not. You can tell that she’s just rude to him constantly and her way is the only right way. Like Parker says they will be a camping family, good luck with that. Sad how he probably doesn’t get his way ever.
Aspyn said in the past she would never pick up the camera and vlog if they were fighting. I guess they needed the footage to make the vlog longer and put it in.

xpresentgirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xpresentgirl »

I love how she has to point out that she’s “always right” and is basically shoving it in Parker’s face? Idk how he puts up with her crap lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heybabeee
Learner
Learner

Post by heybabeee »

This girl literally criticizes everyone for being different from her. She is so condescending even to her DOG. Every time Luma wants to go outside and run around aspyn acts like it is the weirdest thing... “she just lovessss running around in the snow.” Like why is she so annoyed, she’s a dog lmao what else would you expect. Also, that kind of attitude is going to be so harmful for cove. Any game/activity/thing she enjoys that aspyn doesn’t approve of, aspyn will probably act like she is the weirdest person ever for liking it. I can already foresee cove feeling invalidated and seeking out constant approval from her mom in order to feel loved by her. That poor child

tish
Learner
Learner

Post by tish »

DH_enthusiast wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:44 am
She’s just so full of herself saying “I am always right”. She treats Parker like sh***. Why isn’t she embarrassed to call him idiot, dumb and moron on camera!?!

I keep getting anxiety for Cove when watching the vlog seeing all those mirrors. I am scared that they will fall on her. She said that the one on the living had been bolted... but you never know!
i mean if you think that way then cove is not safe anywhere, you never know what could happen, the dog could go crazy, she could fall off the couch, her stroller could roll off, there's so many things 'you never know' could happen in everyday life lol what do you want parker and her to do the mirrors already bolted to the wall so its not falling down and they can't just carry her around all day i dont think we give them enough credit, for as stupid as they are they have had a really good pregnancy, easy birth and so far a pretty was time with the newborn and we cant account that all to 'luck' they must be doing something right. its their baby they would never intentionally put her somewhere they deem unsafe they probably care for her safety more than any of us

yamrolls
Learner
Learner

Post by yamrolls »

Lmao I have many problems with Aspyn, but none of y’all have silly petty joke fights with your friends, family, or significant other? Lol

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

yamrolls wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:05 am
Lmao I have many problems with Aspyn, but none of y’all have silly petty joke fights with your friends, family, or significant other? Lol

Yeah, right?

tmmc1234
Debater
Debater

Post by tmmc1234 »

Brune wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:19 am
yamrolls wrote:

Yeah, right?

It's not about having a joke fight, it's her weird attitude where she always has to be right and calls people that she loves idiots and dumb. It is Aspyn's way or no way at all you can see that in all of her relationships. She is mean and bossy, joking doesn't make it ok.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Yeah well he can stay or go. He didn't have to make a child with her or to marry her if he was so miserable. I can be bossy and rude at times so I can sympathize with her even if I don't say it's a correct attitude. It's bad but it can happens to everybody.

barelycosted
Lurker
Lurker

Post by barelycosted »

Brune wrote:
yamrolls wrote:

Yeah, right?
of course but I still never called them several actually rude names.. while acting like a child.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

barelycosted wrote:
Brune wrote:
yamrolls wrote:

Yeah, right?
of course but I still never called them several actually rude names.. while acting like a child.
And we all know there’s some truth to the things Aspyn says, even if she’s “joking.” She’s not the most kind hearted, genuinely nice person around. And the way she treats Parker, aside from the jokes she says, is not great.

zoelle124
Stalker
Stalker

Post by zoelle124 »

I wonder if cove going to grow up being a sweet child or a bitch like her mom.

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

The fight was immature on both their parts. They may have been joking, but they were fairly competitive and annoyed with each other over a small issue. It wasn't a light-hearted argument. It was a glimpse into the imbalance in their relationship.

I don't think Aspyn sees how Parker is being affected by her put downs and her need to be right. He seems stressed and over it, frustrated even. And she seems annoyed that he doesn't take her word or follow her lead all the time. She may have been right, but gloating about it won't motivate him to respect her opinion more than his own.

She was joking yes, but calling him dumb and saying he was an idiot probably hurt him more than she realized. He was wrong, but not dumb for making a mistake. She has to think about how her words affect others, even if the intent is not meant to hurt them.

There's something going on behind the scenes and it's coming to the surface.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

zoelle124 wrote:I wonder if cove going to grow up being a sweet child or a bitch like her mom.
I feel like whatever child looks the most like asspin is going to be hand-selected by her to be her bitchy successor, similar to saschka/asspin dynamic. Narcissist mom molding a favored, narcissistic daughter in her image. Cove being a Parker clone (and tbh I been seeing Avery in her too lately) might prevent her from going over to the dark side completely. But we’ll see.

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

Image poor cove. That does not look the least bit comfortable.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”