Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by pikaa »

Alyciamariem wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:55 am
Image poor cove. That does not look the least bit comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her poor forehead looks in pain from wearing those stupid top knot turbans/headbands she always puts her in.

barelycosted
Lurker
Lurker

Post by barelycosted »

I can’t figure out why they pronounce “meal” so weird..

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

I think everyone has dumb little “fights” with their partner but the fact they have to look everything up and like seriously prove that the other is wrong is really weird and competitive for no reason?

Like the other month when they had to time how long it took to get somewhere going a certain way? I don’t know to me it just seems like they take it way too far.

barelycosted
Lurker
Lurker

Post by barelycosted »

laurenconrad wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:57 pm
I think everyone has dumb little “fights” with their partner but the fact they have to look everything up and like seriously prove that the other is wrong is really weird and competitive for no reason?

Like the other month when they had to time how long it took to get somewhere going a certain way? I don’t know to me it just seems like they take it way too far.
boredom. they simply don’t have anything else to do or talk about. plus they don’t interact with other people that often.

yoyoyo1
Learner
Learner

Post by yoyoyo1 »

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:46 pm
taking our CUTE baby on a CUTE flight on a CUTE plane to CUTIE Arizona
lol that's what i suspect Aspyn wanted to name the vlog
What is the appeal of watching someone board a plane with a baby? Or bring a baby into Target?

Don't millions of people do that everyday?

Her Future video titles:

Waking UP to my 1 year old baby!
Feeding my baby healthy meals!!
Potty training my baby!! (because everyone wants to see this and it's not TMI)
My baby said her first words!!
Leaving our baby with my mom!!!
ARE WE having another baby?!?!

The most mundane series.

hannahjean1997
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hannahjean1997 »

It’s so funny watching the new vlog and hearing her talk about the tiniest color difference with the wallpaper. The old one “was so different” from the rest of the house but the new one “matches everything and is more neutral” it’s like a shade lighter

Post by Guest »

Does Aspyn purposely title her vlogs and insta pictures ‘cute baby’ because she knows we’re all gonna talk shit about it?

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

This bitch spent tens of thousands of dollars on an interior designer and still changed a ton of shit. Wut.

barelycosted
Lurker
Lurker

Post by barelycosted »

Gossipybee wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:42 am
Does Aspyn purposely title her vlogs and insta pictures ‘cute baby’ because she knows we’re all gonna talk shit about it?
sorry but everyone knows cove isn’t cute. even aspyn knows lol she edits cove tan on the instagram account she made for her. just wait until the next baby looks like aspyn and she forgets all about cutie coco cove.. i actually feel bad for that baby.

barelycosted
Lurker
Lurker

Post by barelycosted »

remlosha0515 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:06 am
This bitch spent tens of thousands of dollars on an interior designer and still changed a ton of shit. Wut.
designers understand style even if they try to give aspyn the bland aesthetic she wants it still has more style than aspyn can understand so she changes it

tmmc1234
Debater
Debater

Post by tmmc1234 »

barelycosted wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:41 pm
I can’t figure out why they pronounce “meal” so weird..

And nursery and anniversary. So. Weird.

yoyoyo1
Learner
Learner

Post by yoyoyo1 »

barelycosted wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:26 am
Gossipybee wrote:
sorry but everyone knows cove isn’t cute. even aspyn knows lol she edits cove tan on the instagram account she made for her. just wait until the next baby looks like aspyn and she forgets all about cutie coco cove.. i actually feel bad for that baby.
Shouldn't their channel be getting de-monetized? I thought YouTube was "cracking down" on people that vlog their kids. If they don't, I have a feeling in that in 10-20 years YouTube will be getting some big lawsuits from kids who didn't want their childhood broadcasted on the Internet.

Besides, people exploit babies and children for clickbait because it's an easy way to get views without putting in any work or thinking of anything creative. It's easy to take a a child's face and talk about clothes for them or feeding them or how they just threw a temper tantrum and get views, but I think it should be ILLEGAL. I would NEVER do that if I had a child.

Besides, what advertiser would want to be connected to someone who broadcasts their child sitting in dirty diapers....with diapers thrown all over the place...

AllAmericanBlonde
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AllAmericanBlonde »

yoyoyodelete wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:25 pm
barelycosted wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:26 am
Gossipybee wrote:
Shouldn't their channel be getting de-monetized? I thought YouTube was "cracking down" on people that vlog their kids. If they don't, I have a feeling in that in 10-20 years YouTube will be getting some big lawsuits from kids who didn't want their childhood broadcasted on the Internet.

Besides, people exploit babies and children for clickbait because it's an easy way to get views without putting in any work or thinking of anything creative. It's easy to take a a child's face and talk about clothes for them or feeding them or how they just threw a temper tantrum and get views, but I think it should be ILLEGAL. I would NEVER do that if I had a child.

Besides, what advertiser would want to be connected to someone who broadcasts their child sitting in dirty diapers....with diapers thrown all over the place...
I thought the new rules were videos targeted TOWARD children, not those with kids in them. Aspyn and Parker's videos are not aimed at kids, so I didn't think they applied. I could be totally wrong though. I did just find an article where Youtube said, "the company has no plans to demonetize videos just for featuring kids"

ilovedogstomuch2813
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ilovedogstomuch2813 »

Does it bother anyone else how aspyn only posted pictures of herself and cove on valentines, and says “my valentine”....and poor Parker is over here posting a picture of all three saying 2 valentines this years. Like she couldn’t even dedicate a story to him wtf?

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

She really just thinks of Parker as her sperm donor and handyman

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

ilovedogstomuch2813 wrote:Does it bother anyone else how aspyn only posted pictures of herself and cove on valentines, and says “my valentine”....and poor Parker is over here posting a picture of all three saying 2 valentines this years. Like she couldn’t even dedicate a story to him wtf?
Dude that’s beyond sad. I dont see any love for him from her at all. I did one for my bf and then one for my dog on ig (bc my dog is my furchild haha). But i would never not show appreciation for my bf. Parker does so much for her. Shes so selfish

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

soulinaearthsuit wrote:
ilovedogstomuch2813 wrote:Does it bother anyone else how aspyn only posted pictures of herself and cove on valentines, and says “my valentine”....and poor Parker is over here posting a picture of all three saying 2 valentines this years. Like she couldn’t even dedicate a story to him wtf?
Dude that’s beyond sad. I dont see any love for him from her at all. I did one for my bf and then one for my dog on ig (bc my dog is my furchild haha). But i would never not show appreciation for my bf. Parker does so much for her. Shes so selfish

I don’t understand how it happened lol, she was literally borderline psychotic obsessed with him when they first started dating. Now it’s Parker who??

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

hater gator wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:04 pm
zoelle124 wrote:I wonder if cove going to grow up being a sweet child or a bitch like her mom.
I feel like whatever child looks the most like asspin is going to be hand-selected by her to be her bitchy successor, similar to saschka/asspin dynamic. Narcissist mom molding a favored, narcissistic daughter in her image. Cove being a Parker clone (and tbh I been seeing Avery in her too lately) might prevent her from going over to the dark side completely. But we’ll see.

I’d be interested to see how this dynamic would play out if the Cutie Baby #2-4 who resembles Aspyn most is a boy. I feel like she’d go into full denial mode. “Everyone in the comments keeps saying Bayou looks just like me, but I don’t see it. He looks sOooOoy much like Parker!”

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

opangatay wrote:
soulinaearthsuit wrote:

I don’t understand how it happened lol, she was literally borderline psychotic obsessed with him when they first started dating. Now it’s Parker who??

Wanted to quote myself and add more since I can’t edit anymore.

On one hand I can understand *people in general* not posting for Valentine’s Day, but if social media is your *job* and half your net worth is based on a channel founded on your relationship, just post a freaking Valentine’s picture lol. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost three years and we post literally nothing about each other- neither of us are very active on any social media. But for Aspyn to not post anything about Parker is kind of shitty, even if her argument is that she doesn’t care about Valentine’s Day. It’s her job Image And you would think she’d love this holiday because all the colors and pictures would match her cutie pink life.

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

Post by InternetExplwhorer »

je0509 wrote:
hater gator wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:04 pm
zoelle124 wrote:I wonder if cove going to grow up being a sweet child or a bitch like her mom.
I feel like whatever child looks the most like asspin is going to be hand-selected by her to be her bitchy successor, similar to saschka/asspin dynamic. Narcissist mom molding a favored, narcissistic daughter in her image. Cove being a Parker clone (and tbh I been seeing Avery in her too lately) might prevent her from going over to the dark side completely. But we’ll see.

I’d be interested to see how this dynamic would play out if the Cutie Baby #2-4 who resembles Aspyn most is a boy. I feel like she’d go into full denial mode. “Everyone in the comments keeps saying Bayou looks just like me, but I don’t see it. He looks sOooOoy much like Parker!”
Bayou ImageImageImage I fucking can't

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”