Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Just Spill the Tea and Go to Therapy Amelia Liana - Part 9

Post by Sybil Vane »

al218 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:39 am
She rents an apartment just to show off an entire room of shoes and bags. :roll:
Product placement and $hit.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Is the UK on lockdown or what? Has she stayed in one day? Dancing with no mask on IG. :roll:

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

al218 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:33 am
Is the UK on lockdown or what? Has she stayed in one day? Dancing with no mask on IG. :roll:
Second UK lockdown ended a day ago, but going maskless in a confined space to jump up and down is a tad bit premature and steaming from sheer stupidity. Mind you, sheer stupidity is Yawnelia's trademark. We all know that she never really respected any lockdown rule anyway.

Speaking of trademark, Yawnelia is the queen of falsehoods and there's another gem for you. Remember that cheesy vlog in which she showcased herself asking her friends to be her bridesmaids, with a notable scene at Philippa's? Whilst every other wedding prep vlog is still up, this one is now private.
I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with the fact that she's purporting to live in that very house owned and decorated by Philippa :roll:

fantastico1234
Talker
Talker

Post by fantastico1234 »

Has the rule changed so that UK influencers do not have to specify AD in the video title when there is sponsored content included?
I have noticed that both Amelia and Esteè do not put AD in their titles anymore while practically 50% or more of the content of the video is about sponsored stuff: Reimi jewellery, Daisy jewellery, GHD hair styling stuff, etc etc. even the click bait bit about her crying is about her brand so is implicitly plugging her stuff to viewers. REALLY REALLY bugs me.
I can't stand her content anymore. And these influencere are always complaining and crying about their privileged lives in their videos. So stressed and depressed! Why don't they just go and get a normal job if life is so tough for them that they have to cry on camera??

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Thank you. She has endless money, so what the hell is she crying about? Even if she doesn't sell one item, she's got hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars/pounds in shoes and bags alone. So she invested in a company. What else is she gonna do with her time and money? How offensive for all that still have to get their ass out of bed at 6 during this mess.....or don't have a job at all.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

You guys!!!! Go on YT and put Raemi in the search bar. Up comes all these anime hypnosis music videos on how to lose weight, get a slim nose, long legs. All uploaded in the last few days. Are they trolling her? (the music is terrible). LOL.

123ask234
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by 123ask234 »

Anyone else suspects something's happened between Amelia and Liv. Liv wasn't at Amelia's Raemi launch...... ? I felt like they had been drifting since after her breakup with Rob. I guess there in very different places in their life.

Also in the vlog that she posted where she's making oatmeal, she clearly makes 2 bowls......one for Greg?

calabazarock
Informer
Informer

Post by calabazarock »

I guess she will bring it up soon given the topic was touched here, lol.
It was mentioned when the engagement was canceled that they might drift apart.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Which handwriting is Yawnelia referring to? There are at last three of them. Can't write her own thank you cards. Why bother when you have staff? :roll:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Good catch. I'm still laughing at the shite wrapping paper Estee used and Amelia pretending it's so nice. :rofl:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She could've hand written a general 'thank you' note and had it made into an ink stamp....I guess Amelia isn't that bright lol :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Just Spill the Tea and Go to Therapy Amelia Liana - Part 9g

Post by Rosie34567 »

Ugh another influencer crying about how “hard” it is and “scary.” :roll:

It’s so annoying when yotubers do that. It’s as if they’re trying to threaten their viewers into only saying good things about them. Victoria, Lydia Millen, Estee, etc all do this... they might as well just come out and say “just shut up and give me a view/click. You’re all just numbers to us anyway.” Also, if it’s sooo scary then like....just don’t be an influencer then? She’s the one who decided to sell her life online. It’s not like she couldn’t just immediately get a job handed to her through all of her family’s connections (lol Hannah totally got handed her finance job)

The underlying theme is that they ALL think they’re above getting an actual job. So these influencers are just going to gaslight us and keep pushing this narrative about how they “work sooo hard” and how they “deserve” to put ads in everything, literally sell gifted pr products, get paid thousands for just putting a hashtag on an Instagram post, etc...for as long as they can. And anyone who DARES to call them out is just a “sad, mean, hater.” So gross and manipulative.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:52 am
Which handwriting is Yawnelia referring to? There are at last three of them. Can't write her own thank you cards. Why bother when you have staff? :roll:
:roll:

SebastiansMukkie
Learner
Learner

Post by SebastiansMukkie »

If anyone has missed Vlogmas :xmas: here is your catch up

1) Amelia claiming to purchase gifted items
2) Amelia shopping yet again...or is she even shopping if she's an ambassador?
3) Amelia eating out
4) Amelia pretending to be environmentally conscious
6) Amelia pretending to write all of her thank you cards
7) Amelia pretending to social distance
8) Amelia pretending not to have a boyfriend
9) Amelia working out aka running like Phoebe and walking Duke and Leo
10) Amelia posting photos of her skeleton that she's self-conscious of

Welcome to the non-authentic life of Amelia Liana brought to you by Far Fetch, Dior, Ramei, etc...

But I do wonder...is that all she does all day? Eat out, workout and shop? While taking video snippets through out the day and claiming it to be life...
Sybil Vane wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:52 am

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Spot on. Meanwhile Guy is such a bloated pig. He looks like the kind of guy to get gout one day from all that gluttony and those disgusting cigars. What's up with her SIBO if all she does is order in restaurants. :roll: The jewelry is fug. Too yellow. Her life does revolve around shopping, dining and flaunting.

SebastiansMukkie
Learner
Learner

Questions...

Does anyone know where Amelia and family were for their vacation?

Does anyone know what happened to her face? Did she have more work done?

Do you think that she will ever address her teeth and other work?

Did people listen to the podcast with Roxie...they owned a house?!?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BlairWaldorfLel
Talker
Talker

Post by BlairWaldorfLel »

Did she tell people that she was in Costa Rica over New Years or did she pretend that she was in London the whole time ? I don't really watch her stories but noticed how she said she's back on Instagram after being MIA and explained her sudden tan with a filter

SebastiansMukkie
Learner
Learner

BlairWaldorfLel wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:45 am
Did she tell people that she was in Costa Rica over New Years or did she pretend that she was in London the whole time ? I don't really watch her stories but noticed how she said she's back on Instagram after being MIA and explained her sudden tan with a filter
I thought that CR was last year with Greg (new boyfriend) and Guy and his girlfriend. How do you know that she went again this year? There is a photo of her with Duke and Leo sitting in front a castle and she showed her NYE outfit which was a white pangaia tracksuit on her stories yesterday in front of a grand fireplace.

The tan must be #sponsored by #sttropeztan

liluen
Learner
Learner

Post by liluen »

She has addressed her teeth, two nose jobs and some botox although I personally think there have been at least cheek fillers, more botox and fillers and other random stuff I probably don't even know exists. I do think some of her weird facial appearance is also just due to her being completely emaciated. Shows unflatteringly in the face if you don't have a tiny bit of fat left.

SebastiansMukkie
Learner
Learner

liluen wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:15 pm
She has addressed her teeth, two nose jobs and some botox although I personally think there have been at least cheek fillers, more botox and fillers and other random stuff I probably don't even know exists. I do think some of her weird facial appearance is also just due to her being completely emaciated. Shows unflatteringly in the face if you don't have a tiny bit of fat left.
I didn't see her address her veneers or botox before. :tu: Do you know where she talks about it?

I agree with the fillers and she does mesotheraphy which I had never heard of until she had it.

Return to “Amelia Liana”